Punishment is a Good Motivator

Story Info
A lesson in motivation.
1.1k words
4.01
15.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me he had been thinking for a day or two on how he would punish me. This didn't sound good and I knew I was in for it. Not that I didn't have it coming. Two days this week he had come home to no supper, the house a mess and I had blown off my exercise routine for days. I had done this in spite of the fact that we had just discussed my recent weight gain and my need to get my diet and exercising back on track.

I explained to him that I just couldn't seem to find the motivation needed.

He said, "Sometimes punishment is a good motivator."

I grimaced at the thought but knew enough to keep my mouth shut. I was in enough trouble.

"Sunday you will go with me to work. You don't seem to be giving your chores and duties here at home your full attention anyway", he said.

I just put a little smile on my face and said, "Yes, sir."

My master is a security guard at a warehouse and on Sundays there is no one there but him and he works a six hour shift.

On Sunday we left earlier than needed for him to check in but he insisted that we get there early. The whole thing had me worried because he had obviously thought this out. To my surprise he made me dress in a slutty outfit that he usually wouldn't let me out of the house in.

When he got me in the warehouse, he took me in his office, turned on a jazz station on the radio and demanded that I do a strip tease. I did the best job I could and once I was totally naked he put my collar on me and attached my leash.

He said, "Let's go."

I stood frozen in place. "Where are we going, with me naked as a jaybird?" I asked.

He smacked me hard across my ass.

"Anywhere I say. Ask me again and the next smack might be across those pretty little lips of yours."

I lowered my eyes and bowed my head to show that I knew who was in charge. It is not like him to smack me hard in the face but I was taking no chances. We proceeded to go out into the warehouse and he started his rounds showing me and telling me about every place in the warehouse.

Several times he stopped and made me get on my knees and suck his dick because treating me like this had him really turned on. I kept hoping that my sucking his dick would result in him bending me over and fucking the shit out of me, but no such luck. He knew that's what I wanted and as part of my punishment he deprived me of that pleasure. My pussy was dripping wet but he did not care.

There was a small fenced-in courtyard in the back of the warehouse and as we approached the exit I hesitated. Surely he wasn't going to take me outside like this. It had been humiliating enough to have to walk around the warehouse naked and leashed.

He tugged on the leash as he stepped outside in the courtyard.

He said, "Don't worry, no one can see you back here unless they are in the building looking out the windows."

The cool air made me shiver a little as I stepped outside. We began walking the perimeter of the courtyard towards a porta potty in the very far corner.

When we got to it, he said "Get in."

As far as porta potty goes, this was a nice one. It was a deluxe model, the kind of one that is used at upscale outdoor weddings. It was very clean, thank God, apparently it had been cleaned recently and no one had used it since.

He then began to tie me in such a way that I was bent over looking into the blue liquid that you pee in. It was very uncomfortable and my ass was poked out. Once he was sure I was secure, he took off his belt and my punishment began.

I began to scream and wiggle from the pain.

"Be careful if you fall or slip you are going face first into the john. I will be back after I do my rounds, about 40 minutes, and I plan to beat that ass every time I come back until the end of my shift."

"Please sir, show mercy. I promise to do better from now on", I begged.

He just laughed.

"I'm going to give you something to think about while I'm out doing my rounds and the pain will help you focus."

For the next few hours every time I heard him approaching I began to cry because I knew what was coming.

Finally, I heard him say, "My shift is over, so this is the last time."

I thought I would pass out when he untied me.

"Here, Slut, put your clothes on, let's go home."

I was glad I had a skimpy little skirt to put on because my bottom was so inflamed I didn't want anything to touch it. He helped me to the car and thank goodness he had brought a pillow for me to sit on.

We didn't do much talking on the way home. I was in so much pain all I could do was weep quietly. When we got home, he ran a bath for me to soak in and later came in and lovingly bathed me. After he toweled me dry he rubbed A and D ointment on my ass and kissed my welts.

"I hope that won't be necessary again or anything like that in the near future."

"No sir", I said.

I saw that his dick was as hard as a rock and I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth.

He said, "Now, that's a good little slut."

He fucked me in my mouth like he hadn't fucked in days. It wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth. It was a big load and it was hard for me to get it all down but I wanted to show him that I was his good obedient slut so I did.

He pulled me up and kissed me passionately and told me he loved me. We both slept very sound that night and for the next few weeks I was on top of my game. I even lost 8 lbs. so, as always, my master was right, punishment is a good motivator.