All Comments on 'Punishment Time'

by InnerGold

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

nice femdom story, that will teach him to burn the bacon !

MastersallMastersallover 19 years ago
Very well conceived

First rate writing.. Bravo!!!!

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
awesome

That was some awesome reading, There should be a follow up which I am sure will be as erotic as this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great writing

All I can say is..... very hot, great writing and please write more!

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
great strory

Like this story very much. These are the kind of stories I like when the wife catch a cheating husband and take out this kind of pushishment. She didn't debae him, nor did she become sleazy by letting suck another man omen cum out of her body. Most of all she let him keep his manhood, by not letting other men fuckin the ass or sucking their dick. This way what ever problems they have among themselves can stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Off to jail for her!

You have all the evidence you need to send her to jail for assault, battery and rape. Call the police, send her to jail, refuse to post bail and see the attorney. With even a smidgeon of luck, you can divorce her and take 90% of the assets while she sits in jail. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Faker 51 .....

He was debased. I can see what she gets out of this relationship .

What is in it for him ?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Very good reverse punishment

This was very good reverse punishment but we needed more in-depth info on why and the specific infractions he had already done to her. It was actually too low and slow. She needed to show her dominance more. I wanted to know specifically what he had done, the reason for her anger.

tolulopemicheal2019tolulopemicheal2019about 4 years ago
Beautiful

This story freaking make me cum. I love the mystery of his sin,I love the punishment of him peeing on himself, I love the cuddling ending...I ally love the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous