Punjabi Cop Priya Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Does her lover is a suspect or not. The adventures ends.
1.3k words
3.91
8.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raspanger
raspanger
21 Followers

The city of San Francisco woke up with bright sunshine on Saturday morning. Priya longed to sleep further late into the morning as she was exhausted. Her adventures with the suspect late in the night made her pussy and ass holes sore. She curled her naked body around the bedsheets and thought her thoughts went to late at night.

___

Robs soothing voice was mesmerising to Priya. No one in the recent past has made her feel so special. She was naked yet comfortable in front of him. She was slowly slipping into his control.

She quickly grabbed some Olive oil and butter and shoved into his hand.

"Slowly." murmured Priya.

Rob didn't take the items from Priya, instead, he carried Priya. Robs right hand went between her thighs while left hand swung around and grabbed Priya's right boob. In one swirl, Priya was airborne, her legs were facing the ceiling and her face was dug into his chest. Priya felt her private parts tingling as they were abused by Roberts's arm.

Robert was massaging her boobs with one hand but it doesn't fit into his arms. Robert threw her on the bed and turned her around with his fingers still inside pussy.

"Come on. Don't make me wait further" said Priya in dismay.

Rob parted the ass cheeks and said, "The longer they wait, the sweeter the work will be."

"The more you talk, the more time you will spend in lock up," lamented Priya.

Rob has started pouring the mixture of Oil and butter right into the hole. "Here comes the engine."

"Ahhhh," screamed Priya.

"Ready for the ride?" shouted Rob hold her hair like a lead rope of a pony.

"Fuck idiot, fuck me hard."

Robert acted like he was riding a horse and neighed between. Priya chuckled as Robert rode her ass.

"I want you to spank my ass now," ordered Priya.

The smacking sound was loud and clear. Priya didn't expect he would comply this fast but it excited her. He was complicit which would make him a good sex partner.

Robert didn't talk, he concentrated to make this thing last longer. But the smack and twerking by priya were too much.

"I am gonna cum," yelled Robert.

"Fill my ass hole, you motherfucker," Priya yelled back.

Robert fell on to her broad back, while his cock limped out of the ass.

Priya turned around pushing Robert a side of the bed. But he held his hands firmly on her breasts and started to work her beautiful boobs.

"These are one of kind boobs," said Robert as he twirled around the nipples.

"Do you like them?"

"Of course, I do."

"You could do much more with your mouth."

Robert put himself on the top her. He was now greeted with a better view of the mounds and started working on one of the nipples with his tongue.

Priya was in another world. It reminded of her early twenties in India, when she was used to fuck everyone in her village. Her sister's father-in-law was well hung and satisfied her tremendously.

"oh my god!" She shouted, "I am going to burst."

She was on the verge of orgasm. Her boobies are sensitive and Rob was making full use of it.

"Welcome to the next level," Rob whispered while he continued to lick her boobs.

Priya held on to the headrest, her body twitched. "Fucking hell!" she screamed. It was what she wanted. Robert grinding up on her boobies was too much to take. she felt like a warmth flooded her insides. She came all over on her bed.

"Oh, fuck!" Priya cheered. "That's a nice load, Suspect!"

She blushed as she finished. It was amazing to have a partner to bring orgasm without penetration. She couldn't believe she was being sucked back into the universe of true love. She was a lone wolf. She was on the thought that true love doesn't even exist but still looking for it. All she wanted to be with a guy who will keep her warm when she is cold, feed her when she is hungry and maybe on occasion make dinner or take her to dance. But her profession and body build made only a few guys available to her and none them were caring nor warm.

It was half-past none. She wanted to sleep. All the sexual work out has made her tired. She went to the shower, Robert trailed her closely. It was her second shower for the night but the first one with a company.

As the water flowed, Robert rubbed her body with soap. He then tied her on the floor legs open to the closet. Priya thought he would pound me again or give her another fingering job. But he got the shower and removed the shower head and turned on the pipe. That pipe had high-pressure water coming out of it. He then clamped her vagina in a way that her clit was completely exposed.

"Don't ever think of cumming again," Robert said as he aimed the pipe on her clit.

The pressure was pointy, Priya couldn't hold it for long. Priya was moaning hard. She desperately wants to cum, but her lover, the suspect hasn't allowed her cum.

After like 15 minutes of just controlling myself Priya told him, "I was gonna cum."

Robert turned off the shower (pipe) immediately. She has never been denied so bad. All she wanted to do was cum at that moment. Priya started crying and shaking while being tied down. Her boyfriend loves to see her struggle and Priya hated it.

"Open the shower head now," roared Priya in anger.

"Nah! Nah! This bitch needs to be denied." as Robert slipped his tongue into her mouth.

The kiss was amazing for Priya. She wanted to continue on, but Robert moved from her mouth to boobs and finally rested in her vulva.

Robert turned on the shower, "It's time to cum" pointing the head directly on to the swollen vagina. Another 15 minutes of pleasure, moaning and controlling, Priya met her final orgasm of the day. Her body shivered and finally rested. She had lost count of the orgasms she had on that night. She remembered Robert carrying her to bed and covering her with a blanket. What happened afterwards was not in her memory.

___

The day was up, and Priya woke up from the dream. She strolled around house naked looking for her suspect. But he was not in the house nor a note with phone number. Though she didn't expect his morning breakfast, a coffee would have been nice. She sighed, "All men are the same."

Just then her phone rang. It was her partner on the other side.

Priya answered the phone call, "I thought it was my day off."

"Where are you?" her partner questioned frantically.

"In my home. Why?"

"He escaped. Out Prime suspect, Robert escaped."

"Robert? You mean the guy who called out on me during interrogation?"

"Yes. he is the one. He escaped killing one of the uniforms and escaped posing like him, and he has left a calling card for you. Are you ok? Be safe."

Just like that, Priya's world came down. She turned around to see over the dress that her suspect wore before she saw him naked. The uniform was there, crumbled behind the window. Frantically she searched for her weapon. It was missing along with her badge and one of her uniforms. A smiling smiley with a note "Thanks for the fuck bitch!" was found in her closet.

Priya was cheated. Just when she thought she had found her one, he had cheated her fair and square. She clutched her closet doors and sat down, while her tears started falling down her naked chest.

raspanger
raspanger
21 Followers