Pup - Breeding Vignette

Story Info
Spencer fantasizes with his pup about breeding and milking.
924 words
4.34
27.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short vignette I imagined as part of a longer story I've been mulling over. If pet play, breeding, milking, and dirty talk are not for you, please do yourself the favor of reading a different story. <3

-----

I was horny as hell and feeling a little cruel after the end of a long work day. So I left my office and came behind an unsuspecting Rosalind. She was lapping at her water bowl and yipped in concerned surprise when I pulled down my pants and pulled her unceremoniously onto my turgid member. Her pussy was welcoming, warm and wet. Ro groaned in pleasure as I ground my cock against her g-spot, pressing my member even deeper into her.

"That's right my dirty little fuck pup," I growled in her ear. "You're always ready and wanting for me, you horny girl. I bet you think about my dick all the time. Entering all three of your fuck holes." She moaned at my crude language.

"I wonder what my little pet would look like pregnant?" I asked. Ro froze in shock before remembering that it couldn't possibly happen.

I whispered into her silken hair, "You would waddle around on all fours with your rounded belly, silly girl." She whimpered at the image I was implanting in her mind. "Your breasts would swell until your nipples dragged on the ground as you walked, little pup," I promised, forcing her chest to the ground and rocking her back and forth. Her nipples rubbing the floor added an extra dimension to the scenario I was creating.

"Then you wouldn't be my little pup anymore, would you girl?" I asked. She whimpered in incomprehension, trying to look back at me. I stared her straight in the eye as I thrust hard into her pussy, causing her to gasp. "You'd be my milky little cow," I told her. "Isn't that right?" Her eyelids fluttered in pleasure at the combination of the obscene things I was saying and the bliss the movement of my dick was giving her. "Of course, then we couldn't call them tits anymore," I mused, rolling the nipples between my fingers.

"Hmmm?" she asked, barely able to comprehend what I was telling her anymore, as she started to climb toward her peak.

"We'd have to call them udders, little cow," I said, as if it were completely obvious. Her pussy gushed noticeably over my cock when I said that. I grinned. "Of course, little cow. We'd milk your udders as soon as they were ready. Right here, with a bucket underneath them to catch your valuable milk production," I assured her.

She moaned loudly as I gripped the base of her breast and squeezed it along the length, ending with her nipple. "That's how they milk cows," I said, demonstrating. She yipped when I unexpectedly pinched her nipple. "Ah, ah, ah!" I admonished. "Little cows don't bark when they're milked. They moo." She seemed reluctant, so I pinched both of her nipples, hard. She shivered and then yielded to my request.

"Moooooo," she moaned. It became strangled at the end as I pushed my cock hard against her cervix, enjoying the sound of my flesh slapping against hers.

"Little cows produce more milk when being sexually stimulated," I told Ro. "So I'd ride you whenever I was milking you to ensure maximum production." I punctuated this promise with several rough thrusts that made my little pet whimper. "Oh, my sweet cow," I sympathized, "your pussy would be so raw being fucked every day, twice a day, as I milked you."

At this knowledge, Ro gave a strained sound in the back of her throat. I wouldn't have known whether it was good or bad except that her pussy contracted around my dick in approval. The sudden sensation made me cum immediately, holding her back tight against my chest as I filled her with my seed. When I was done, I slowly pulled out of her with a pleasant squelching sound. She looked slightly hurt at the loss of my cock. She hadn't cum yet.

"Sometimes," I said, looking her in the eye, "I might not have time to milk you. I'd have to get someone else to milk you." She looked slightly apprehensive but even more aroused at the thought of being touched by someone else. "Of course, I don't think I'd want to share my little cow's pussy. So they would have to stimulate you another way," I told her, roughly shoving two fingers in her leaking cunt. Her elbows gave out with this new sensation. She rested her head on her hands, pussy proudly presented to me. My fingers slid back and forth in our shared secretions.

"That's my good pet," I praised. "Give in to the sensations." She gave in, moaning and mooing as I fingered her to completion. She bucked against my hand when her pussy finally pulsed around my fingers in pure bliss. Her ass came to rest on her ankles and a dreamy look came across her face. I enjoyed the sight of her post-orgasmic child's pose for a moment. Then I removed my fingers from her snatch and got her to suck them clean, which she did automatically, seemingly without realizing.

My little pup seemed perfectly content on the hard floor, leaking our combined juices onto her legs and the floor as it dripped out of her. I sighed and then picked her up so I could carry her to the bathroom to clean her up.