All Comments on 'Pup Ch. 11'

by HyakinthosTheoi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jt_hooksjt_hooksover 5 years ago
Welcome Back

I've missed this story, good to see you back. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ive been waiting for gavins side

he's not a meaney, he's serious and seriously wants matt. I liked this, short but can handle it. look forward to them settling in together and facing their mothers and world onwards. happy to wait for your next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so glad you are back!!

I’ve been watching for this new chapter since the day after Chapter 10 came out. I love this story. Nice seeing it from Gavin’s perspective but hope to occasionally get to see what Matt’s thinking too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I prefer Matt's voice as he's the lesser experienced one so gives more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Thanks for writing chapter 11. It was awesome and I love the way you write. It would be cool to hear Gavin’s perspective too. Maybe you could the next one mixing both voices?? I know, whatever you decide, I’m gonna be looking out for chapter 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of my most favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank god you're back!

Eugh it's about time! I've been waiting so long for an update, could you try to make chapters a bit longer through as this was a very small update for such a long wait. Also o prefer Matt's POV I think his vulnerabilities are what drew me to the story. I think you could throw in Gavin's side now and again but usually pup play is best when it's from the pups PoV as you want to feel their internal feelings etc anyway thanks for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoy reading what you publish, the effort you put in is amazing and the characters are easy to relate to and so much heartwarming and emotiins, yesss, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so happy to see you back

This is one of my favorite stories here and I'm so glad that you still writing, hope you continue with the other story you have here the one with the altar boy

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

His big confession is that he's into BDSM? Yeah, I'm pretty sure Matt figured that out already. I also don't understand why Gavin is so leery of revealing his sexual history. Wasn't he the one that was fucking another guy right in front of Matt when the story started?

While they do make a cute couple that I enjoy reading about, the story needs some cleaning up. For instance, I still don't understand why if Gavin isn't living with his mom he moved back with her? Or even when he actually moved back? Was he just stalking Matt waiting for the day he turned eighteen? I thought his 'confession' was going to be about explaining some of these inconsistencies.

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiover 5 years agoAuthor
To illwind

Thank you for your criticism, it's greatly appreciated. I've actually made a lot of edits to the story, I just haven't updated them on here as I'm trying to publish the story as a book. If you'd like to be a beta reader for that process please do get in touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Tell me there's gonna be more! Im addicted

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerabout 5 years ago
Book/beta readers

You've mentioned that you're trying to publish this as a book, you've mentioned beta readers. I'd like to be one of these readers or, if the story has already been published perhaps you could include a link to a seller's page in your profile?

I agree with illwind that there are a lot of plot holes and a few errors that detract from the story but I have enjoyed it none the less and would like to continue it.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 5 years ago
Book

Did you finish the story and put out a book? I would love the rest of the story

typewriter11typewriter11almost 5 years ago
Loved the character development

I love this pairing and I love it when a couple is devoted to one another.

Which is why the first chapter leaves me scratching my head in confusion. .. why was Gavin screwing a random hookup in the bookstore if he was so devoted to Matt and returned to Ohio for the express purpose of being with him? That introduction doesn't seem to match his character as shown in the subsequent chapters.... Also, the age inconsistencies could do with some work; 15/17, then years later Matt is 19 to Gavin's 24 ... minor issues to my overall enjoyment of your tale, so thank you for sharing your talents!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummm

Are you still working on this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do you have any other stuff?

i read all your things from this site, and i fucking love it!!!! do you have any more!!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just reread the series and still love it. I hope you made it a book. If you did what is the title and is it available yet?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

AWESOME story!!!! Definitely needs a conclusion 👍👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish there was more of this. You are a very good writer. Have you thought about going pro?

AuroraAndersonAuroraAnderson9 months ago

Oh my gosh, I’m so in love with this story. It's like every single element speaks to my soul – the characters, the plot, the writing – but oh my goodness, the relationship dynamic is everything! So, so, sooo good. I'm crossing my fingers you might consider turning this into a book, one with a dual point of view because I loved reading Gavin's perspective. Thank you a million times for sharing this! You are truly phenomenal💗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHyakinthosTheoi@HyakinthosTheoi
I write erotica that brings me pleasure, and enjoy sharing my work. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. It's been a long time since I wrote it but I am still working on drafting Pup into a graphic novel or maybe a book. All updates will be posted here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pup Ch. 10 Previous Part
Pup Series Info