Puppy Play Pt. 01

Story Info
Susan becomes a Puppy for her Master.
2.8k words
4.43
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

Puppy Play from Master's Perspective

For most of the week, my submissive Susan and I led a fairly normal life like any other couple. There are certain things I insist on, such as choosing my subs attire either for the home or office and having her make herself always sexually available, but in the main, things run in a fairly ordinary way until the weekend when I can spend much more time with her.

This weekend was no exception. I had been online and was reading with interest the subject of D/S puppy play. It intrigues me that, as a puppy, a sub can still be dominated by her Master but must act in a physically unnatural way. I had decided that I would experiment with Susan and puppy play and had already purchased some suitable items from my favorite BDSM store and an actual pet shop.

Shortly after breakfast, when my sub was clearing things away, I called her into the living room. She soon appeared, and I uttered the simple command "Present!".

Susan immediately knew what was required and hurried to stand in front of me, removing her robe, moving her feet apart, and standing naked, looking straight forward. In this position, Susan knew that her Master could fully inspect her and ensure she was taking proper care of his property.

Normally in this position, I would have Susan spread her pussy lips and butt cheeks for inspection, but I was in a hurry, so I forgo those instructions and simply announce that today she was going to be my puppy girl. I saw a quick look of concern flicker across her face, but she remained staring forward, knowing that relaxing from a 'present' position would potentially induce a good spanking.

Continuing, I explained that, as my puppy girl, she would be required to act exactly like a puppy until told otherwise and that under no circumstances would she be allowed to speak or use her hands.

"Did she understand this?" I asked.

She nodded her head with a simple "Yes, Master".

Beckoning her close to me, I rummaged through the bag at my side and produced two knee pads and a pair of mittens. Strapping a pad to each of her knees, I gestured for her to extend her hands out before placing a Mitton glove on each hand. I then instructed her to get down on all fours, and with a sigh, she obeyed.

Looking down at her, I am still not happy with my puppy's physical appearance, so squatting down behind her and using some belts, I gently lift each leg and secure them to her thighs, essentially forcing just four points of contact between my sub and the floor. Now the only way my sub is going to be able to move is on her covered hands and knees. It will be interesting to see how she copes with that.

"So, my little puppy girl, it seems that something is still missing," I tease her.

Reaching back into the bag, I remove a nice new puppy tail. The tail itself is made of soft fur and is about 12 inches long. It is connected to a metal plug with a diameter of 1 1/2 inches. Reaching forward, I press on my sub's shoulder, and she lowers her head to the ground, pushing up her bottom as she has been taught. While she doesn't know what her Master has planned, I do not think it is a total surprise to her to feel the familiar trickle of KY creeping down her ass crack.

Spreading her ass cheeks, I use a finger to massage the KY around her asshole before pushing the liquid deep into her. She moans and pushes back on my finger, but I smack her buttocks and tell her to behave.

She lets out an "ooowww," but holds still as my finger moves around inside her hole.

I think Susan is under the impression that her Master is about to fuck her butthole, so it probably comes as a surprise for her to feel the familiar coldness of a plug. As usual, I slowly press the plug into her, enjoying watching her hole slowly expand to accept the cold metal before closing around the base.

Looking down, I see the fur of the tail has now dropped between Susan's legs, hiding her pussy completely. Susan probably thinks it's her normal plug inside her, but when I tell her to wiggle her butt, she must feel the tail brushing across her legs.

For my part, it is very enjoyable watching the tail wiggle across her bottom and occasionally giving me a glimpse of my cute little pussy. Instructing my sub to turn around and face me, I watch as she struggles to rotate on her hands and knees before facing and looking at me. I can read in her face that she is unsure how this puppy girl play is going to work, and there is clearly a level of concern there.

Again reaching into the bag, I bring out a small bejewelled dog collar purchased from the pet store.

"Look at what Master has bought for his lucky little puppy,'" I say. "Show Master how pleased you are".

Susan seems to know what is required of her and sits up on her knees, holding her hands (paws) out and panting. I reach in and squeeze her nipple.

"Come, come puppy, show Master properly".

With my sub starting to feel the pain of the squeezed nipple, she begins to make yapping noises and pants hard. I release her nipple and stroke her hair. "Good girl," I say.

Reaching around her neck, I secure the dog collar before attaching a leash and issuing the command "open".

I place the leash into my sub's mouth, watching as she closes around her new leash. Stepping back, I look at my puppy girl, still sitting on her haunches with the leash in her mouth, looking at me expectantly. I am not sure if my sub is enjoying this or not, but her Master is, so it's time to have a little fun with my puppy.

"I bet puppy wants to go walkies, don't you?" I ask her.

She responds by yapping and trying to look excited. She gets onto all fours and wags her tail. Watching her bare ass try to wag the tail is a real turn-on for me, but I am going to make my sub fully understand what being a puppy girl is like before I do anything sexual with her.

Grasping the lead, I gently pull her forward. She begins to crawl on all fours, expecting to be led around our living room, so it is a little surprise to her when I lead her through the kitchen to our back door. There is an immediate look of concern from her as I open the door and pull her by the lead into our backyard.

Our yard is quite private, although there are areas where it is overlooked by our neighbors. There is a large area of green lawn, which I pull her towards. Susan is now looking all around, hoping that nobody is going to happen past and see a plugged naked female on all fours being led on a lead.

"We don't want any accidents inside now, do we puppy, so pee for Master?" I tell her.

She looks at me with abject horror written on her face. Clearly, I am going to need to give my puppy a little encouragement. Holding the lead tight to pull her face towards me, I simply say, "Puppy is not going back in till she has peed, and if Master needs to tie her up outside until she does, then that's what Master will do!".

She can read in my face that I am being serious and starts to whimper and plead with her eyes knowing she must not talk.

"it's no good whining puppy, just do your business and don't wet your tail".

With a resigned sigh and wanting to get back inside ASAP, she tries to move into a squat position. It's difficult for her on just knee's so I decided to help a little and lift her tail onto her back.

Soon there is a nice steady stream shooting out from her pussy and my subs face is going a very dark shade of embarrassed red as she knows I can see her pissing from her exposed pussy with some pee splashing on the inside of her thigh.

When she has finished I take a tissue from my pocket and bending down wipe her pussy and thigh which brings on another wave of red to her face.

"We are going to need to practice peeing aren't we puppy," I say.

She looks at me pleadingly before heading towards the door and pulling on the leash. I smile and follow her back in relishing my sub's discomfort. Normally my sub is very comfortable in her submission but this puppy play is taking her well outside her comfort zone.

Leading her back into the lounge I unclip the leash and tell her "Rollover".

She looks at me before carefully rolling onto her back. Her hands remain in front of her and her strapped legs are splayed apart. She is starting to understand the role she has to play and is making herself available to be petted. I kneel beside her telling her what a good puppy she is as I begin squeezing and massaging her tits and nipples which begin to rise to attention.

Soon I am rubbing her belly before heading between her legs and rubbing on her clit occasionally dipping a finger into what is now a very wet pussy. She is whimpering loudly and the more I rub the more she whimpers and moans and tries to open her legs more. Obviously puppy enjoys being petted.

I'm not finished with her first training session yet so I stand up and sit back in my chair. Susan is still on her back fully open and exposed with eyes closed. She thinks this session has finished but I am far from done. Earlier I placed a box in the corner of the room and bending down to slap her leg I pointed at the box, "Go fetch your toy puppy".

She blinks, rolls onto her side, and looks at the box. This was a development she had not seen coming. Struggling onto all fours, I watch as she slowly crawls her way to the box again admiring the way her tail swings between her legs.

I hear a desperate little whimper as she bends down and looks in the box. Her head then disappears inside and after hearing some struggling moans she re-appears with her toy firmly clutched in her mouth.

"Here puppy," I say and she turns around before very slowly returning to me not happy with her 'toy'.

She has 'Ruby' in her mouth which is, of course, one of Master's favourite toys. Ruby is an 8-inch-long vibrator which I positively enjoy using on Susan. For her part, Susan has a love/hate relationship with Ruby. Whilst obviously, Ruby gives my sub some very pleasant sensations, Susan is fully aware that her Master loves to torture her with Ruby frequently not allowing her to cum with Ruby pulsing away happily either in her asshole or pussy.

Taking Ruby from my sub's mouth I gently toss it across the living room and say "Fetch".

Susan looks at me rolling her eyes before turning and heading off after Ruby. I of course get the joy of watching my very plugged sub crawling around the carpet, tits and tail swingling gently. She returns with Ruby firmly held in her mouth. I am so enjoying watching my naked sub crawling around the living room that I repeat the process a few more times.

There is now a nice sweat sheen across Susan's body with the exertion of repeated fetches and her facial expression is telling me that she wonders how long this is going to go on for.

Standing up I remove Ruby from her mouth and utter the command "Stay.

'It's time to reward puppy for being such a good girl" I say as I move around behind her.

I kneel between her strapped-up legs and lift her tail. Susan flinches and then starts to whimper. I am sure she knows what's coming next.

Teasing Susan I say " I just bet puppy wants her toy in her wet little pussy don't you?" knowing dam well that's probably the last thing Susan wants.

Smacking her hard on the ass and hearing her yelp, I tell her to show me how much she wants her toy. Susan, knowing that disobeying Master has painful consequences starts wiggling her butt and pushing it higher into the air curving her back. I watch as her pussy opens and closes as she moves her bottom and her plugged ass still clenching tightly on the upturned tail.

"Oh goodness me, puppy certainly does want her toy," I say teasing my sub.

Steadying her with my hand I switch Ruby onto a low setting and with two fingers parting Susan's pussy, slide a good 7 inches into her.

Susan immediately starts to whimper and moan as I watch her pussy lips gripping the shaft of Ruby tightly.

Moving round to Susan's front I say "Sit".

Susan then squats back on her haunches knowing she is giving Ruby no space to slip out.

Unzipping my flies I take my very hard cock out and simply say "Open".

Susan immediately opens her mouth and I slide my cock deep into her mouth pushing towards her throat. Grasping her head I move Susan back and forth on my cock slowly at first but then faster hearing her gasping and slurping on my cock. I take my time listening to my puppy occasionally gag as my cock hits the back of her throat.

I finally push hard and explode my load into her. She immediately begins to swallow as she has been taught and I hear her deep breaths as she ensures all of my load is swallowed inside her. Withdrawing slowly I flop back on the couch and pointing to my cock, simply say "Lick puppy".

Susan immediately clambers up onto the couch and with her tongue starts licking my balls and cock. It is difficult for her with gloved hands but she does a wonderful job. I stroke her head as she wonderfully curls her tongue around my cock and balls. She occasionally whimpers and I feel a shudder run through her as her toy is working hard.

I reach between my puppy's legs and feel for Ruby. As I grasp the vibrator Susan immediately starts moaning. My little puppy is going to have some trouble communicating her need to cum to her Master and getting permission.

She continues to lick my balls as I gently slide the vibrator back and forth inside her. I click it up two notches and the reaction from my puppy is immediate. She starts to squirm her ass around and tries to minimize the sensations coursing through her body.

Lifting her face from my crotch I look into her eyes. "Does my puppy girl want to cum?"I ask.

She vigorously nods her head and tries to yap at me frantically.

"Good Girl, show Master how my puppy can cum for him".

I feel her immediately explode around the vibrator as I move it faster inside her. Her cum juices are flowing freely down her pussy and thigh's as she bucks hard on Ruby. As she finishes she flops down on top of me and I slowly withdraw Ruby.

I let my sub rest her head on my lap stroking her hair with one hand while I gently flick her tail back and forth with my other hand.

I am very pleased with my sub. She has coped very well on her first day as a puppy girl. We will have more puppy days in the future and I will challenge her with other tasks to perform but for now, she has done enough.

Reaching across her body I unstrap both legs and watch as she stretches out before curling around me. I drape my arms across her naked body pulling her close before leaning back and closing my eyes.

Another task was well performed by my submissive. What else might be in store for her in the future?

Dedicated to my good friend Susan.

If you have enjoyed this story and would like to hear more about Susan and her Master feel free to write to me with your suggestions and I will do my best to incorporate them in future writings.

This story is part of a longer novel entitled 'The Submission of Susan'