Puppy Play Pt. 02

Story Info
D/S Puppy Play From A Submissive Perspective.
2.4k words
4.29
2.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

Puppy Play from a Submissive Perspective

I am in the kitchen busy cleaning up the dishes after our Saturday morning breakfast when I hear Master calling from the living room. I look forward to Saturdays as it means I can spend more time with Master and I know he likes to explore our D/S relationship. Dropping the dishcloth, I hurry into the living room and move towards Master sitting on the couch.

He looks up at me and simply says "Present".

I am familiar with this command and know immediately what Master requires. Removing my dressing gown I move to stand before Master, naked with my feet apart, hands behind my back, and looking straight forward.

Typically, Master will require me to spread open my pussy lips and butt cheeks for his inspection. Occasionally he will also make me rub my pussy and cum for him without bending my legs at all. This is also the only time I am allowed to cum without first getting permission.

Today though I am not given the usual instruction to spread but instead Master tells me that I am going to be his puppy girl today.

This is something new and I wonder what Master plans. He tells me that as his puppy girl, I am not allowed to speak or use my hands.

"Did I understand this?"

I nod and simply say "Yes Master". He beckons me forward and I see him reach inside a bag and remove pads and mitten gloves. He moves down to my knees and straps a pad to each knee before telling me to extend my hands which he covers with the mittens.

Pointing to the floor he then commands me down on all fours, a position I must say, I am very familiar with. I watch him move around behind me and shortly feel him lift each leg and strap it to my thighs. I am now fully on my knees and hands and it is difficult to keep my balance without spreading my knees further apart.

I then feel the familiar sensation of KY on my ass crack and shortly after feel Master slowly rubbing the gel around my ass hole before he dips his finger deep into me. I love this sensation and push back on his finger but immediately receive a sharp slap and a warning to stay still and behave.

Master intends to give me a good ass fucking. I love Master's cock inside my butthole and can't wait to feel him push into me. Master then says that he thinks something is missing which confuses me.

To my surprise, instead of feeling his warm cock pressing into me I feel the familiar coldness of my butt plug. I am now confused as normally I am only plugged before a spanking but I have only recently been spanked and I do not believe I have messed up to deserve a punishment spanking.

I feel the plug slowly press on my butthole and try to relax to help it enter me. Suddenly it is inside me and I am clenching tightly around its base but something's not quite right. I am plugged and I know my plug well and this does not feel like my plug.

Master pats my cheek and tells me to wiggle my ass. I do as instructed and feel something brushing across the backs of my thighs. Ahhhhhh, Master has given me a tail! I would love to look into a mirror and see my tail as Master must see it. I sure hope it's cute.

Master then instructs me to turn around and I slowly swivel on my knees to face him. It's a difficult thing to do on just hands and knees. I watch as Master reaches back into the bag and pulls out what is obviously a dog collar. He looks at me and tells me to show him how pleased his puppy is to get a collar.

I really have no idea what I am supposed to do so sit back up on my haunches, extend my hands (paws) out, and start to pant and put my tongue out. This is not good enough for Master and he reaches to my tit grasping a nipple and twists it.

"Come, come puppy, really show Master how pleased you are," he says.

With the pain from the nipple, I frantically start yapping and barking hoping to hell it will make him happy and release my nipple. He does and I sigh with relief. Reaching around me he secures the collar before attaching a leash to it. On a command of open, as I have been trained, I open my mouth and he places the leash inside tapping my jaw to close.

I am now plugged with a tail, sitting up naked, paws extended with a collar and leash in my mouth. I am beginning to get my Master's idea of puppy play.

Master then says something about walkies, and I realize I need to get into this play so yap back at him. He takes the leash and gently pulls me forward.

He wants to see me crawl around the living room for him. I can do that! This however does not seem to be Master's plan as we head out into the kitchen before he opens the back door. OMG, he is going to take me outside!! I pull back on the leash but a sharp tug from Master and I am outside.

Whilst our yard is quite private, our immediate neighbors Tim and Sally can see some of it. Please please please don't let them be outside. They are aware I know of my relationship with Master but the thought of them seeing me naked, plugged with a tail, and on a leash would make me die.

Master pulls me across to the lawn and starts talking about accidents and peeing! Is he serious? He wants me to pee out here!! There is no way that's gonna happen. I have never peed in front of Master regardless of our D/S relationship.

He pulls my leash forcing my head towards his and gives me a stern look.

"Puppy girl is going to pee before she is taken back inside or she will stay out here till she does!" he says.

Jeez, he means it. Either I piss for him or stay out here till I do and risk Tim or Sally seeing me.

Realizing I have no choice I try to squat down but can't do this on just knees and hands so spread my legs further apart. Master says something about not getting my tail wet and I feel it being raised and flopped on my back.

I try hard to pee in this position and finally, I feel a stream coming from me. Not being able to squat I have no control over the direction of my pee and feel some of it hitting my inside thighs. Knowing my Master is watching everything, I am full of embarrassment. It's one thing giving my body to my Master and a completely different thing having him watch me pee.

Finally, I finish and another wave of embarrassment washes over me as I feel him wiping my pussy and thighs. I can't take any more of this and turn pulling him towards the open door as best I can.

Thankfully he relents and we are quickly back in the house and I am being led back into the living room. So much for walkies, I think.

He reaches down unclipping the leash before telling me to "roll over".

Understanding what he wants I roll onto my back relieved to be taking the weight off my knees. With my legs strapped to my thighs, it's difficult to control their position and they flop open exposing my now wet pussy to Master.

He bends down and starts rubbing my tits and playing with my nipples. Now this part of puppy play I like! His hand goes down to my tummy rubbing gently before it's between my legs and rubbing on my hard little clit and pussy. I close my eyes thinking that this part of puppy play I could do all day.

Sadly though it comes to an end as Master slaps me on the thigh breaking me out of my happy place. He pointed to a box in the corner of the room that I had not noticed being there.

"Fetch your toy," he says.

Hmmmmmm, knowing my Master this could be ominous. I get back up on all fours, give him one of my hard stares which do absolutely nothing, turn, and head towards the dreaded 'toy box'. I am conscious of the fact that as I crawl along, my tail is swinging nicely in the breeze and my Master is getting a nice view of his sub.

Reaching the box I look down inside and immediately groan. It's bloody Ruby!!

Let me explain about Ruby. She is my Master's vibrator and I know her real well. She spends a lot of time either in my asshole or pussy depending on how Master feels on the day. You might say that surely it's nice to have a Master who cares enough to give you a nice time with a vibrator and normally that might be true. Unfortunately, my Master seems to have developed a sadistic streak when using Ruby and she generally spends more time inside me than is comfortable.

Since I am not allowed to cum without permission, you can imagine that a vibrator buzzing away inside you can ultimately drive you crazy if you are not allowed to cum.

Anyway, moving down into the box I struggle to manipulate Ruby until I can finally get hold of her with my teeth. Then, with Ruby firmly clenched in my mouth I turn and head back to a grinning Master.

I wonder what the hell he now has going on in that devious mind but it surprises me when he takes Ruby from me and throws her back down the living room.

"Fetch" he simply says.

Oh right, so now I have to swivel my ass back around and head back out towards Ruby with my tail constantly tickling my thighs.

We do this fetch thing a good few times with sweat is building up on my body before Master gets tired of the game.

By now the tail plug along with the puppy play is starting to make me horny as hell and I hope that we can soon finish with this role play and Master will give me a real good fucking cos that's what I need now.

Master then declares "It's time to reward puppy for being such a good girl".

At last!! Please please let him just get on with it and fuck his 'good puppy girl'!! I watch as he moves around behind me hoping that I'm going to feel his hard cock inside me but my heart drops when I hear the familiar buzzing sound. I'm already close to cuming and now it looks like I am going to have to deal with Ruby.

I feel my pussy lips parting and yelp, as in she comes. I immediately start to whimper as 7 inches of vibrating dildo slides into me. I then hear the command to sit and moving back on my haunches I feel Ruby drive further into me. Fortunately, she appears to be on a low setting so while she is buzzing away, the sensation is just about tolerable.

Master moves around to my front and unzipping his flies he commands "Open".

I immediately open my mouth and accept his hard cock as he pushes into me. I love Master's cock in my mouth. I love the taste and would happily keep his cock there all day sucking gently on it. Today it seems Master is going to use my head as his fucking machine and I feel him grasp me and then start to move me backward and forwards.

As he pushes into me I suck hard and feel his cock hit the back of my throat. I gag but he holds me there before pushing my head gently back. It takes about ten minutes before I finally make Master cum. His cum hits the back of my throat and I swallow gratefully as I have been taught.

Master withdraws from me and flops down on the couch pointing at his cock.

"Lick it clean puppy," he says.

I manage to crawl onto the couch and bending down begin licking and lapping his cock and balls. My ass is high in the air and I feel him reach between my legs grabbing for Ruby. So far Ruby has just about been bearable but two clicks later and Master has her now on a high setting and is slowly moving her in and out of my pussy.

I am trying to concentrate on licking Master clean but Ruby is now giving me serious sensation issues. Knowing I'm never allowed to cum unless I have had permission and knowing I can't talk, I am desperately wondering how the hell I am going to get out of this torturous situation.

My body is desperate to cum and I am clenching frantically on Ruby desperate to hold myself. Cumming without permission is a big no-no in our house and when I have had an unfortunate accident it always always results in a very red seriously hurting bottom.

Master has some compassion and asks his puppy if she wants to cum. I frantically nod my head and yelp like a puppy possessed. Master gives me permission and I immediately explode around Ruby as I cum and cum. I feel my cum bursting from my pussy and spraying out on my thighs and Master's hands.

I collapse down on Master's lap and feel Ruby being removed. Master moves and I feel the belts being released allowing my legs to finally fall from my thighs.

I curly up into my Master and sigh contentedly. He strokes my head and I feel his other hand playing with my tail. I have no idea how long he will keep the tail in place but I don't care. Right now I am once again in my happy place snuggled up to Master. As to puppy play, yes I think I enjoyed it except for going outside, and look forward to the next time Master wants to play with his puppy.

Dedicated to my good friend Susan.

If you have enjoyed this story and would like to hear more about Susan and her Master feel free to write to me with your suggestions and I will do my best to incorporate them in future writings.

This story is part of a longer novel entitled 'The Submission of Susan'