Pure Love in the Halcyon World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

"Sure, I will take you to the shop, I know what kind of inner wear your body deserves," she said and blushed. The blush spread to Fiona also.

In the evening they both went out for a long walk to the town across the dense forest of eternally drenched pines.

"Kindly permit me to choose the things for you, I know what this perfect body needs. You seem to be careless about it. The bra strap should remain straight and horizontal at the back and the shoulder strap should not dig in or slip away. The cups should be perfectly cupping with no spill over. The lower part should perfectly support the gland."

"Thank you," Fiona blushed again.

The town consisted of around sixty hotels primarily catering to western tourists in search of Asiatic mystery. Also in between, there were small shops cafes and provision stores. The young lady at the lingerie shop was a classmate of Yeshey and was very supportive. They had no difficulty in settling on the right size. She chose four pairs of soft cotton panties and bras, snow white, pink, black and red.

"These will mutually support and multiply the feminine perfection of your 34 DD, 30 34 body," Yeshey giggled.

While settling the bill the girl at the shop whispered something and giggled. Fiona smiled complacently.

On the way back Fiona asked what the girl had said.

"Oh, it is nothing, she has no shame."

"Is it anything denigrating?"

"No, never. She was in fact, infatuated by your beauty. She said that she was jealous of me because I could stay near these magnificent breasts whereas she cannot."

They both laughed.

"Do you like them?"

"Of course, they are the best in the whole universe," Fiona laughed a dry embarrassed laughter.

"How come you look European? If I could ask."

"Well I am an orphan. I have no parents. Somebody brought me here to the school. I was educated here. I must be of half European parentage, either my father or mother must be European. In fact, many of the western women visiting the state get converted and married to the local men. I am good at science and maths, which the local people are not. Hence, I am way ahead of them. After school, I got admission in the IIT, Kharagpur to do my master's in physics. Hence, I am one of the most educated people in the state. Still, I chose to come back to the school as a teacher, I owe this to the school, at least for some time. I finished my studies just this year, it was a five-year integrated course."

"I see."

They walked on in the cool of the evening.

"In my dreams, my mother looks like you, beautiful, charming, intelligent, gentle and having perfect breasts."

"Thank you dear."

They walked in silence, Fiona was moved and wanted to protect the girl who looked vulnerable. Before they parted, Yeshey asked whether she could come in the morning to see how the lingerie fitted on her. She assented, their fingers passed high voltage electricity when parted.

Fiona had some difficulty settling down. Things were not in order. The space available was not enough.

However, the snowy peak drenched in midnight rains energized her. The dragging lullaby of the rains soothed her to an unruffled and redeeming slumber.

In the morning before breakfast, Yeshey knocked at her door. A streak of excitement shot past her at the knock. Fiona was in a fresh black skirt and white shirt with a sweater open in front. She looked fresh as a morning rose.

"Did you put them on?" Yeshey asked.

"Oh Yes," Fiona smiled. She was in a pink velvet dress down to the knee.

She unfastened the sash and slowly proceeded to open the buttons. The impeccably shaped breasts hugged by a soft white cotton bra slowly emerged. Yeshey stood there petrified, breath bated and her cool vivacious eyes popping out. Fiona continued the mission as if she was on a somber religious ritual. Finally, the last button was opened and the curtain moved aside, Fiona stood there as a perfect specimen of feminine beauty in white bra and matching panties.

With joined hands in supplication and prayer, Yeshey knelt on the floor and looked at her adoringly. Fiona felt a strange tingling in her breasts and a fluttering inside her gusset. She was in a trance.

"Perfect, perfect, the best model of the divine feminine species," Yeshey kept murmuring in her trance. Fiona ran her fingers through Yeshey's hair and hugged her angelic face to her stomach. Yeshey reverently planted a soft petal kiss on her stomach and looked up pleadingly.

"I had dressed up exclusively for you dear," Fiona whispered.

"Thank you, goddess," she kissed again and shuddered. Fiona's nipples strained and burned against the fabric. She noticed that Yeshey's nipples were also furiously erect.

Fiona, in an invincible impulse, pulled the girl up and tentatively kissed her on the red petal soft cheeks. Their breasts were glued in a dreamy soothing rapture. Yeshey's pious fervent eyes met Fiona's passionate and bottomless ones. Then their lips met, it was an epochal meeting after the long wait of the eons. The lips were soft yet resolute, warm yet melting, sweet yet intoxicating. Fiona's tongue snaked into the exotic and delicious cavern of the girl's mouth. Her mouth had the heady twang of cedar and mouthwash of the morning. she struggled with an impossible squeal to savor more of that taste. The greedy tongue continued to explore the generous and love saturated recesses of the young and very feminine mouth. She sucked up the dregs of sheer love from inside. Yeshey shuddered violently and collapsed in Fiona's ARMS in the convulsions of an exquisite orgasm. Fiona held her, still kissing. Yeshey knew that she was in safe hands, she wouldn't fall. The four perfect breasts super-heated with pristine love were hugging and kissing each other on their own. When the violent convulsions were over Yeshey opened her eyes and kissed the elder woman on the lips.

"Thank you, goddess, I had been dreaming this for centuries."

"It is alright honey, perfectly alright... Was it your first orgasm?"

The girl nodded affirmatively, "first with a partner, I have pleasured myself in the past in my seedy, untenable world of fantasy."

"I am proud and happy that I am your first." She held the girls close, Yeshey put her head on the soft heavenly bust gently, like a puff of breeze on top of the bra. They stood there lost in that delicious and heady spell.

During the school hours both of them were in a dreamy state, with glazed eyes and dreamy looks. They held hands during the recesses and their eyes told volumes to each other, reassuring and energizing. It was a marvelous dream, which they longed to last forever. During the free hours, Fiona entertained Yeshey by opening a couple of buttons and opening her legs to flash her panties which were very damp. During the afternoon break, Fiona collected some honey from inside her panties in the bathroom and slipped her finger into Yeshey's unexpecting mouth while passing her by. Yeshey by instinct, she understood the origin of the most exotic and intoxicating taste spreading in her mouth. She savored on it closing her eyes and swishing the tasty snot in her mouth to dilute it and enjoy it to the last.

Fiona winked from a distance.

"Thank you so much," she shouted in a trance.

That evening they went out for a walk in the woods. The flanks of the hills had large swaths of rash berries. Yeshey collected the fruits braving the thorns and offered them to Fiona. It was ecstasy to the girl to put the juicy fruit into her mouth. Such an alluring mouth.

"This is a divine serendipity, now that I met you dear," Fiona said.

"Yes, I met you at last, the one I had been worshipping in my dreams and prayers."

Fiona got up from the boulder she was seated on and went to the girl who was picking berries. On mutual consent they kissed. The fruit pulp flowed into Yeshey's greedy mouth.

"The berries have never been this sweet, give me more," Yeshey aggressively ventured into Fiona's mouth. She was most willing to offer it all to her beloved. The breasts also hugged and kissed each other sharing hopes dreams and ambitions. The silken fur of night descended on them. Stars came out and with rare tears of happiness, blessed the sweet couple.

"Thank you for blessing my life."

"Thank you for giving me the company I needed most."

"The taste of yours has eternally hooked me up," Yeshey said alluding to the taste of pussy juice on her finger.

"Oh, it was mischievous, it was fun."

"I wish I could taste more of that."

"Sure dear, with you around I will secrete more of that." She blushed profusely.

The natural flavor of the berries and the love-laden sweetness of perfect feminine had synergized to create a taste that shamed even heaven. They came back tipsy and elated at night and Yeshey escorted Fiona to her room. The girl had hoped that she could drink the honey from inside Fiona's panties. All afternoon she had been dreaming that.

When they switched on the light Fiona screamed aloud and hugged Yeshey. On her bed, a venomous snake with a broken back was slithering to move away.

"Don't worry dear, it is nothing, it is nothing," she patted the westerner and went to the bed. She picked up the snake with a stick and killed it.

"Forget it, I will throw it away, it is trivial. Nothing."

"It seems that somebody does not like me here."

"Probably some students were up to mischief, but forget it dear, we have better things to remember."

When Yeshey was gone Fiona felt lonely and left out. She longed to have the girl on her itching breasts. To have her suck on the tips. To hold her. To offer her precious honey to the hungry girl. It was all spoiled. She tried to grab some sleep and to forget all unsavory developments. She tried to remember the delectable anatomy of the girl and the things she wanted to do to that nubile body.

Next morning Fiona went to Yeshey's room on the ground floor. Hers was a small room. Very feminine, silks and laces all around. Near the wall mirror, there was a real size picture of a famous Bollywood film star with nice curves and clearly visible breasts within the blouse.

"Good morning dear," they hugged and kissed for a long time.

"I missed you last night."

"Me too, I could not sleep. But I did one thing for you," Yeshey said furtively.

"What is it?"

"I have been painting you."

"How strange. Let us take a look please."

"If I am rude, blasphemous and rash kindly forgive me."

"No problem, let us see it."

She pulled out a thick book.

"All the years I had been trying to paint my imaginary mother. Today finally, I got the real shape."

The book was full of portraits of nice enticing female specimens with curvaceous shapes. There were scores of them. At last she came to the last pages. The first thing she encountered was the picture of Yeshey kneeling in front of Fiona in white panties and bra with the pink robe pulled aside. It was a hypnotizing scene. The devotee was lost in absolute ecstasy and Fiona was radiant and beaming. The shape of her erect nipples could be discerned behind the bra cups.

"Oh dear!" Fiona exclaimed.

The next page had a different picture.

Fiona's panties had been removed, the furry thatch had been focused. The soft silken fur had been pushed aside and the female flower had been exposed. It looked like a fresh cowpea flower, pink and fragrant. A quaint butterfly was settled on the flower sucking the nectar.

"You naughty girl," Fiona pinched the girl and giggled.

The last picture was still more embarrassing. Fiona was in the same outfit, but the panties were removed. A drop of nectar was hanging down from the tip of her pussy and Yeshey was kneeling between her legs with her hands joined in prayer. Her delicate tongue was protruding out to receive the drop of nectar, like a devout Catholic girl receiving her holy communion.

"What do you do to me dirty girl?" Fiona laughed with a groggy sound, "see what you do to me."

Fiona lifted her skirt; her gusset was soaked with nectar. Like a magnet, Yeshey knelt on the floor and moved in between Fiona's legs as she was seated on the bed. Fiona spread her legs voluntarily and guided the devotee's head to the core of divine feminine.

"Here it is child, here."

Yeshey shuddered when her face got closer to the electrifying aroma of the flower. She thought that she was going to swoon in ecstasy. She mewled and planted kisses on the thighs and on the panties.

Fiona moved the gusset to one side and offered her the oozing honey. Yeshey was glued to the opening and sucked in the fragrance to fill her alveoli for the rest of her life. Thick syrupy honey was trickling, electric discharge happened when the lips met. Fiona was quivering.

"My child," she cooed and humped.

Yeshey lapped, licked and kissed the whole flower.

"Oh my," Fiona exploded and filled the girl's greedy mouth with precious liquid. She licked up and collected the spilled honey from the thighs and hair and enjoyed its taste and aroma in her mouth. The honey tasted apple and banana in different combinations.

"I don't want to drink the last drops, because I don't know when I am going to get the next course," Yeshey said and grinned. Fiona groaned in a dream.

Their libidinous tantrums continued the whole day. Building up passions, bolstering the reasons for being.

"Tonight, is the night when I am going to worship those angelic twins for an eternity," Yeshey whispered to Fiona on the way to the classroom.

"They are getting a little impatient, I guess," Fiona observed conspiratorially.

Unable to stand the pressures of pernicious waiting, they explored the woods after the classes till night fall. Yeshey's hands continued to run over Fiona's hips, butt and breasts all through the explorations.

"There are many exotic plants and herbs here, edible in the days to come. We will relish on them together with the same passion I relish on your feminine perfection."

"Did you do any painting yesterday, by any chance?"

"Oh yes, yesterday I painted your twin breasts and myself as a passionate PILGRIM climbing up to the apex offering flowers and poojas."

Suddenly her nipples got erect and screamed violently. She was aware of the invisible distances, they are so close still, there were impossible distances between her nipples and Yeshey's lips.

They had dinner early and proceeded to Fiona's room like a mother cow and her calf. They both felt that they were afloat in the heavens with surging passions. Euphoric love had transmuted from top to toe.

Once in the seclusion of the room Yeshey insisted that she would undress the goddess, Fiona did not object to it. She uncoiled the hair tied up into a bun and buried her face in it inhaling the fragrance of the shampoo in it.

"At this rate, I will come before you do anything to me."

"Come for me when and where it happens. I hope that my mother has this kind of hair, sweet smelling and rich."

"Of course, she has, you are proof enough. She has a bust like mine for sure, you are solid proof to that."

"I cannot hold a candle to your beauty in your shirt."

"They will be as good as mine in their time, I will pamper them to perfection," Fiona laughed passionately.

Yeshey was now showering fluttering butterfly kisses behind her neck, behind her ear lobes and just under her ears. Fiona heaved with passion, her aureoles were twitching and squirming violently. Then she kissed her quivering cheeks and the kisses trailed their way to the soft hungry lips. Their tongues dueled for supremacy. Fiona gave in as the other tongue was more determined and desperate. She opened her cavern for the sweet invader that sowed the seeds of fire. The invader caressed the most feminine recesses of her mouth, then it zeroed in on her tongue. Yeshey sucked on that pink tongue as if her existence depended on the dregs of panacea oozed down. Fiona was shivering, they were in a tight embrace for mutual support.

At last Yeshey ventured down to fumble on the buttons. She kissed every inch exposed by the process. Fiona encouraged running her fingers in the girl's overflowing hair.

"Oh god dear," Yeshey exclaimed when the whole landscape of mammary glands was unraveled before her anxious eyes.

"Are they what you thought they were?"

"Much more than that. The skin is aglow and shining, the shape is perfect and nipples, oh my god. No woman can resist them, I don't mind falling back and dying filling my being with this heavenly sight."

Yeshey opened the clasp of the bra and removed it. On mutual consent, they moved to the bed and Yeshey continued her pious ministrations on the breasts engaging both her hands and lips and tongue. Fiona squealed and cried, rare tears of joy tricked down. The worshipper kissed the underside of the breasts, the sides, the swell between the breast and the armpit, the armpit itself. Fiona slithered with pleasure. Nobody had made love to her like that, taking all the time in the world. Then with a cruel patience the lips gravitated to the nipples while the hands continued to worship the space between the armpits and the breasts. The moment the lips landed on the nipple, Fiona arched up her torso and she climaxed with a primal wail. Yeshey continued her explorations between the breasts, taking her time to sniff and lick each cuticle in the celestial valley as if she was oblivious to the climax.

She continued her pilgrimage down, kissing and worshipping. At last she settled on the delectable belly button. The feeling was painfully sweet, Fiona squirmed and whined uttering strange tongues. Fiona, getting impatient, opened the hook of her skirt, together they pulled it down. Yeshey kissed every inch of the panties and pulled them down, Fiona supported by lifting her body. The worshipper collected the panties and passionately KISSED THE gusset. She lapped up the thick nectar settled there.

"Let me feast on this exotic flower," Yeshey settled between the legs and smoothed away the pubic hair. Fiona spread her thighs to accommodate the admirer.

"This is exactly as I fancied this would be. This morning I could not feast on this. In my most sacred dreams, my mother has a garden of paradise just like this, with a delicious honey pond and a fragrant garden. Let me luxuriate in the fragrance."

Fiona mewed when the girl continued to sniff every part of the secret sacred grove where only the right worshipper has proper access. Her fingers ran in the hair of the girls by way of encouraging. When Yeshey sniffed and snaked her tongue into the butt hole Fiona shuddered and came with a nerve-wracking violence. Then Yeshey settled on the vaginal opening and struggled to snake inside. Rewarding dregs of sweet love consolidated dripped into the hungry greedy mouth. Fiona pressed her core to the greedy mouth feeding her beloved with what her love copiously secreted. At last Fiona came to a stage where she could not endure it anymore. She cried aloud and unladed the sweet inner world in sharp shoots of fresh nectar. Yeshey did not miss even a molecule of the therapeutic potion. Fiona was spent and done. But the sweet pilgrim would not wind up the ministration. She settled on the clitoris and gently munched the nub between her tongue and lips. Occasionally the lips would drift away to the walls of the labia to the juicy opening and also to the delicious butt hole only to come back to the furious nub again. Another earthquake was building up. Yeshey's nimble, long fingers caressed and tortured her breasts on their own. When at Last it happened, Fiona was finished. She lost control of her body and lay limp, almost blacked out. She lost her consciousness and her soul wandered in the remote gardens of the universe. She heard sweet chiming heavenly music, she saw sweet fairies dancing and singing.

When she opened her eyes again after many hours, probably in the early hours of the morning, the light was still on. She felt very languid fluid and satiated. She needed nothing more. Fiona found Yeshey fast asleep, her sweet young face buried still in her pussy. But, Fiona was naked and her lightly haired pussy was close to Fiona's face. She was fascinated, Fiona sniffed on the flower between those legs, it had a heady musk, she wondered what it resembled. She burrowed deep into the fragrance and the flower did not disappoint her, it had fresh nectar provoked by a sweet dainty dream played out in the mind of the owner of the garden. Instantly Yeshey opened her eyes and smiled. She kissed the core of Fiona once again. Yeshey spread her legs and the sweet fragrance wafted in the air. Fiona continued to slurp up the juice, still wondering what the flavor was. She rolled the snot of honey in her mouth and wondered what the flavor was. Suddenly she giggled and shouted, "flavor of wine and taste of tamarind."

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers