Pure Love in the Halcyon World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I discovered the flavor of the nectar you make for me dear."

Yeshey smiled. Fiona had read that the honey secreted by women for their beloved will have the taste and flavor of the fruits and drinks they had.

"I am addicted, I will never get enough of this nectar."

"I want to give you an ocean of my honey, to you only." Yeshey kissed the furry garden of Fiona. Then she sweetly came into Fiona's mouth. But she was silent and sweet, not vociferous and violent like Fiona. They drifted into deep sleep hugging each other's torso.

The next day was tipsy and dreamy. An occasional touch and occasional understanding smile, eating lunch together and feasting on each other's butt and salivating on the enticing bust, the day dragged on. In the afternoon the postman came with a letter for Fiona. It was strange, she had nobody in India other than Yeshey. The letter had been posted from the state capital. It read:

"Ms. Fiona Morgan,

You should leave the school forthwith to avert irreparable and irremediable damage to yourself. This part of the world is not as gentle and placid as it appears to be. If you are still obdurate and determined to stick on with a foolhardy will, nobody will save you, nobody can. I want you to be out of the state within forty-eight hours. My retribution is complete final and irrevocable. Remember death lurks at every step of yours."

Fiona was disconcerted for a moment. Somebody does not like her being there. She had locked horns with none, she had not encroached upon the freedom of anybody. Still somebody hates her. She did not want to alarm Yeshey, she kept the missive to herself but decided to go to the monastery and discuss the development with the head monk.

In the evening hand in hand they walked to the monastery uphill. They would get a splendid view of the peak up there in the evening. The head monk read the letter and laughed it away.

"It is a prank, I am here, and I engaged you. Nobody will hurt you period. You forget it all and care for the children. They are the future of the state. I got the feedback that they love and like you. Without love no teacher can teach anything. Love them and transmute them for good."

She felt reassured and yet wondered who the villain was and why he could harbor ill will against her. It could even be a she as well, she smiled.

Yeshey was still straining to melt into her, hugging and furtively kissing her on the way back across the chestnut trees.

"Tonight, is full moon night, I want to take you somewhere at night," Yeshey said mysteriously. Fiona was intrigued, still she decided to live in the present presumably finding good in everything. She found her happiness in the pristine beauty of nature, in the eloquent silence of the ancient woods, in the innocence of the docile children. The absolute and unconditional devotion of Yeshey continued to haunt her. The very thought of the girl provoked libidinous passions in her.

Deep in the night Yeshey knocked on her door. Fiona had almost fallen asleep.

"Come darling, let us enjoy the night in a special way."

Fiona was helpless, the very sight of the girl made her feminine body react and revolt against reason. She put on a shawl over her nightshirt and ventured out holding the girl's hand. Yeshey kissed her below the neck just above the powerful lure of the deep cleavage.

"I will take you to a mysterious place and you will never forget the feel," they climbed down the wooden ladder and walked out into the woods. The woods were bathed in milky moonlight. The night was silent and cool.

"Somebody will see us."

"Nobody here. We are afraid of nights and ghosts, there are numerous ghost sightings here. Spooky apparitions are regular. Hence the night is entirely ours."

"Are you not afraid of ghosts?"

"No, I am at home with them. Even during the schooling years, I used to go out alone and sit there."

The secret location was a huge rock shaped in the form of a chair to sit and lean on. The chair overlooked the magnificent and august vista of Mount Kanchenjunga. The sight was ineffable. Human languages will fail entirely at the pristine sublime beauty of the night. The snow-clad steeples were bathed in the moon. They glowed like phosphorescent organic entities. The deep valley between was buried in darkness. Lives throbbed fervently in the deep valley. Puny lanterns flickered on the slopes across.

Yeshey settled between her legs and softly laid her head on Fiona's breast. She cupped one of the breasts and gently kissed its side.

"These beauties are deeply in love with me," Yeshey observed fondling a breast, "they seem to recognize my presence."

"They do dear, I wonder how they are going to fend without you. But let us absorb this marvelous night, this solemn scenery."

"Now I am more engrossed in this scenery," Yeshey kissed the breast again.

"Will the head monk fire us if he found out?"

"Never, he does not care as long as the academic matters are on smooth sail. Our sexuality is our concern alone. You know what, Sonam and Kunzang are lovers, they sleep together and are almost like spouses. Similarly, the other two women are lovers and sleep together. There is no issue as long as the children do not notice. We have to be discrete you know."

"It is surprising. Will they not marry a man, you know?"

"Yes, maybe later. But all of us need the love and touch of a woman, don't we?"

"Maybe, I had not thought of it that way. It is a sort of cultural conditioning."

"It is not my cup of tea, I am contented as long as I am with these beauties."

She kissed the tip of the breast and then they kissed. Their lips fought a battle of unblemished love. Fiona cradled the head of the girls and kissed deep into her mouth. Her body was agog with passions sweeping.

Yeshey snaked her hand right under the shirt and cupped a breast. Fiona purred.

She was pleased with herself safe and snug there and Yeshey hummed a poem she had sired:

"As the ground under the sole is the center of the world,

So is the present moment the center of past and future.

Like the zero between the negative and positive integers,

I am the zero, where my past and future tremblingly meet.

One could glance backward and miss the mission,

Or look hungrily forward and miss all lateral vision.

One could look sideways and miss the onward journey,

And life is, by far, a bit of all these and more.

There are highways climbing up to the city of stars,

There are mud roads winding down to the nameless dells,

There are pathless woods, daftly beguiling, leading nowhere,

There are treacherous boughs guiding me to myself,

There are tortuous tracks goading me back to thee,

To thee! Thou art the one, I the drop seek the sea.

This moment has radii millions, to blossom and to be,

Every path, says Lao-tzu, is true path, you see.

Yet there are souls, especially youngsters, at a loss,

I have been through those dire straits, I know it inside out,

Those youthful years, when life promised nothing,

Nothing impressed me, being not worth noting,

I was an alien, an insignificance, where I happened to be.

The other day, I heard a youth shared his photos,

To his classmates, to remember him when he is no more,

That very night he took his life in the prime of life,

A soothing touch, a word of love, a redeeming smile,

A walk together, a caring move, a mute sharing awhile,

Would surely have infused the hope and fire to set sail.

Friends failed him, college, family and society as well,

When no hope is left and your body an awkward gift,

You would rather die, they care not what you felt.

Once a certain man came to me distraught and asked,

Just to talk to him a word or two, and he would,

Know that he matters, as his life was in tatters.

The hormone ravaged youths need a handholding,

A kindred support, a knowing nod when life is unfolding,

When one is left out and left alone, pitted against the wall,

Hold one close, a healing touch to avert the fall.

Night will go, light will show, and the wall will fall,

It's a tricky sooty moment that needs a prop for all.

And all those winsome guys will weather the storm,

With a reconciliation about their shape and form.

The present instant will rule the centuries distant,

On certain days, for some, the sun refuses to rise.

Brazen misery, despondency and chimeras lurk,

We could cushion such days, such cankerous days,

Because happiness is a thing, we share without having.

I feel sorry for all who hurried out of this worldly stage,

Dejected, sidelined, ignored, snubbed and misunderstood.

People walk past us and fade behind the veil,

Dust spreads thin, shadow leaves leaving not a trail.

They flip over and slip into a state we cannot pry,

An irreversible state, no matter however much we try.

Just a smile, a soft selfless luminous smile,

Will do to help them stay back and finish the mile.

This very moment stays not, but then maybe or may not be,

Oft we heed not the cue, we are not free."

"How come so many orphans are here in this state?"

"It is a curious social phenomenon. The men and women make love across life. There are no strong family bonds. Children are a casualty, they end up here. Also, there are children whose parents are dead by natural calamities like landslides. In any case the social cohesiveness is gone. Spirituality is a veneer marketed well, the ground realities are dismal."

"How long will you be here?"

"As long as this perfect feminine is here. The head monk has directed me to take IAS preliminary. I cannot deny him. I will not stray far from this beauty taken solid shape. In my most private dreams I have hoped a mother figure like you would come to salvage me."

Fiona held the girl close to her breast and kissed her on the crown.

"It took such a long time for me to realize that I am into women, but when I realized it, I got the best girl in the world," Fiona confessed.

Long hours slipped past them in oblivious bliss. For long hours they talked with Yeshey between her thighs, occasionally kissing the pussy and absent mindedly running her fingers in the fur. She seemed to be fixated to that kinky aromatic fur. Fiona encouraged the girl by running her fingers in the hair of the girl. When the nightingale warbled in the woods, they realized that it was early in the morning. They returned hand in hand. When Fiona reached her room, she found a fresh rose and a note on a scented paper at the doorstep.

"For the most beautiful one in the world, I watch the earth sporting Goosebumps when you walk the roads."

Somebody had taken his time on calligraphy. When somebody has found a bête noir in her, somebody else has found love in her. Both will offset and cancel each other. Still, the mystery continues. It was not by Yeshey for sure, as she had been with Fiona.

Later in the morning, Yeshey knocked on her door worried whether she had a sound sleep.

"I slept well in your memories," Fiona said.

"I want to wash your clothes and iron them, as you do not have the facility."

"No, I will manage."

"Please let me, I want to sniff and taste the intimate parts of your bra and panties, the armpits of your shirt. I want to wash and iron them delicately and piously, please." She kissed her crotch under the pajamas.

"Okay okay," Fiona offered all the soiled clothes, Yeshey received them with trembling hands.

During the class hours sometimes, the teachers used to bask on the lawn in the sun and let the children play to warm up. Fiona and Yeshey reclined on the grass feasting on each other.

"Your darlings are straining in my bra to reach out to you," Fiona laughed.

"Yes, I can see them peeping out to me for attention. But they are not alone, look over there," Yeshey pointed in the direction of the building. Sonam was standing on top of the ladder her legs open under the skirt. Kunznag was standing on the ground floor looking up, they were discussing something.

"They are not discussing anything, one is showing off her pussy and the other has opened her two front buttons and is flashing her tits. They are teasing to Heat up the passions."

Yes, that was obvious, but she had been too thick to notice the undercurrents. Lobzang, the matured wife laughed with them. She was never ever seen laughing, being a no-nonsense woman.

In the evening when she went to her room with Yeshey, she found a strange mix of things smeared at her doorstep. There was a flood of excreta, meat waste, feathers and many other things.

"Somebody has tried black magic on you. But take it cool. Nothing will happen. It has only a psychological effect on those who believe in it. Trauma is a self induced one. I will clean it up for you," Yeshey offered.

"But somebody hates me here like hell. I am just curious."

"Let it be, hate often boomerangs, love goes out and unifies."

She was no more distracted by such bizarre events. But flowers and love messages continued at her doorstep.

Fiona tried the method of elimination to single out the culprit. There were only two men on the campus. The principal is a monk and stays at the monastery. Hence, he is out. Next possibility is the husband of Lobzang. He seemed to be an introvert, happy with the books in the library. The library was very rich with books offered by the first Unitarian church, USA. Still he needs to be observed.

One day after assembly she came to collect her book, there was a message in it, "oh walking beauty, your shirt is distracting me today, I cannot help noticing those perfect orbs straining inside."

It was too much. She felt violated. She stared at Karma, THE suspect. He was engrossed in his duties, rushing to the classroom.

Next day was a Saturday in rainy July and Yeshey had to go to the state capital to take the preliminary exam for the prestigious administrative service post. They parted in the morning with passionate kisses, Yeshey was very reluctant to extricate herself from the enticing breasts.

"They will be here in my bra dear until we meet," Fiona patted her by way of parting.

Later in the day, she found a chit in her handbag. "Blessed is my life if only you would let me worship you, the whole of you."

It infuriated her. She had to settle it. At least one mystery had to be solved. Now that Yeshey was gone she had the privacy to deal with the nonsense. She had to face the gorgons come what may. The collateral damages did not matter, no man should infringe upon her private territory. She marched into the quarters of Lobzang. She breathed deep thrice and knocked. Lobzang was apparently surprised to see her. Karma was playing with his children.

"Get in sweet lady, you never bother to call on us."

"Thank you, I have been busy, I guess. Ur, if you don't mind, I guess you could help me solve this nonsense I suppose. You know I have been getting these kind of strange missives from time to time. Could you help me sort it out as you know I have no connections here."

Lobzang turned red with rage.

"I can sort it out myself. You'll see, I will," she turned to Karma and shouted, "you go out with the children and take them for a walk. Take them to the monastery. Take your time."

Karma was all too happy to make good of his escape. He was ushered out with the children by an impatient Lobzang. When the coast was clear Lobzang turned to Fiona.

"No lady, do not doubt that man, he is too innocent for that."

"I did not actually suspect him, I wanted your help to sort it out, to piece it together you know."

"Are you disturbed by the messages?"

"Yes, to some degree. I am sorry that somebody suffers for my sake."

"Will you forgive the mysterious lover if you ever stumble on him?"

"Of course, I just want to save him before it is too late."

"Fiona. That name is as smooth as a smoothly flowing stream. Fiona, but I am the him you have been looking for. I love you madly and profoundly. Karma is ok, but I need a woman's touch especially during my days of ovulation. I cannot contain myself when I see you. When I look at those explosive tits. Yesterday unable to contain myself I smothered my cunt on his face violently. Yes, he fucks me good when I need him, but he does not have a pussy and a pair of tits like the ones you have. Last year I had a teacher here who was a de facto co wife of mine. She is gone. The other girls here are too young for me and they are already have partners. Yeshey is too innocent for my taste. But you have been literally killing me with those killer tits."

"But you are beautiful Lobzang, with these curves. No woman can resist you."

"Do you think so?" Lobzang looked down on her 36 D bust and the extremely wide hips. Before either of them knew it, they were on each other, the reason and the speed breakers placed by culture and morality were suddenly gone. There was no time to undress, Lobzang's shirt was torn, Fiona's bra was broken. They hugged and kissed like mad.

Both had equally beautiful breasts. They lay on the bed with faces in each other's breasts. Orgasms exploded from time to time. Nothing was spoken, there was nothing to say and nothing to ask. The bodies were autonomous and claimed what they needed. They changed positions. Lobzang was making love to the fur garden with her lips. She licked the sides of her cool thighs, Fiona gasped and shivered. Her opening was bubbling with pure simmering syrup. The lover licked aside the silken velvet hair and Fiona widened her thighs. The lover kissed sniffed and blew on the fragrant flower. When at last she applied her tongue warmly on the flower, Fiona cried out and came convulsively. Then she changed the rhythm and pattern of making love. lobzang rolled her tongue into a pliable phallus and prodded into the wet velvet core. Her tongue tickled the corrugated roof of Fiona's vagina. It was a novel very erotic experience. Nobody had ever done this to her. She wondered how the lover forced her tongue so deep inside. The feel was ravaging her. Lobzang's hands continued to fondle and worship the fabulous breasts ready to burst and explode. Fiona was losing control of herself. She thought she was going to urinate, she thought she was going to defecate.

'Oh god, please spare me,' she shouted.

'Let it go dear.'

Convulsions wracked her. She whimpered and laughed together. She thought she was dying, stars were falling. The solar system was colliding sand collapsing. She writhed and her limbs danced in a violent paroxysm. Then the flood gates were opened, she squirted into a violent spout. Her body quivered in the throes of death. It took some time for her to calm down, she was spent and done. Lobzabg patiently kissed her core and guided her safely down to the earth from the valley of paradise.

'What did you do to me?

'It is a secret true feminine bodies share. There is a hypersensitive spot up there. You have to teach Yeshey to cater to that. For matured women and mothers it is easy to reach out to the spot with your tongue, for younger ones you have to use your index finger.'

'I see.'

'Now it is my turn.'

'I am turned to pulp.'

'Don't worry. Just lie there.'

Lobzang got on top of her and spread her thighs to settle her pussy on Fiona's face. Her face was on Fiona's fur. The lover rubbed and pressed her flower on Fiona's face. Fiona was again in a dream being smothered by a very palatable and palpable female secret garden which had a heady salivating aroma. She strained to suck every aromatic dreg of love. Lobzang was now humping and pumping into her face. her lips were stealthily glued to the flower between Fiona 's legs. Shortly the lady flooded Fiona's face with a viscous mouth watering nectar. Fiona licked up the spilled potion.

'Thank you goddess, I needed this release very badly. Sometimes I forcefully put on bra and panties on him and make him eat me for hours to get some pleasure. Nothing is equal to this. A woman's touch has no substitute."