Pure Love in the Halcyon World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled in a languid stupor.

'It took such a long time for the world to realize that women need women's touch and love like any man, the therapeutic touch which makes us forget what we are, we the gullible mortals.' Saying so, the matured woman once again kissed the nipples and the vaginal opening of Fiona. Fiona purred in her dream.

When she came back to her senses, she had the delicious experience of her nipples being worshipped. She found them puckered and straining again into the juicy mouth of Lobzang. She found herself bucking and humping as if her body had mutinies and freed from her mind. Her lover's hands were paying homage to the other breast. The gentle fingers worshipped the mound like the gentle mountain breeze sweeping past a turf of grass. Her breasts stood out proud and greedy for more attention.

Lobzang moved up and kissed her lips, in the heat of ecstasy they rolled over and Fiona came on top, their tongues glued and furiously fighting for survival. On their own their pussies were kissing now. They ground their pelvis to penetrate into each other. Fiona felt a tornado developing on the distant horizon. Seismic tremors rocked the mountains. Lobzang was furiously sucking and drinking the exotic syrup trickling from Fiona's open mouth. The more she drank the more was the delectable fountain. She was ravaged by a painful pleasure of giving when her lover drank from her like a thirsty visitor. They both came together this time with the bodies violently convulsing and she crying out as if in the throes of death.

When they were back on earth again, Lobzang fondly fondled those breasts and ran her fingers in the tangled hair of her lover.

"Kamasuthra says that the saliva of a woman secreted at the time of climax has medicinal values. But I never knew that it was so sweet and intoxicating," Lobzang whispered. Fiona kissed her on the lips and then buried her cute face in the succulent breasts.

From that day on the stiff woman's attitude towards Fiona changed. She turned very warm and helpful. In the evening she came to Fiona's room and gave her delicacies made of wild mushrooms, bamboo shoot, fern shoots and stinging nettle.

'These are the delicacies of our land. The students collect them from the woods for me. And I love cooking. Do share them with Yeshey as well.' She said and kissed Fiona on the lips fondling her eager breasts. Fiona slept well that night.

Next day police came to the campus. They had received an anonymous complaint that a foreigner was engaged illegally at the school. Voluntary service was illegal. Fiona had TO Leave the school immediately or face deportation. She went to the monastery to meet with the head monk.

'Somebody is playing foul. But I will fix it. We need you. I have the wherewithal to make the police look the other way. You may continue as usual. Leave it all to me.'

'Still, somebody hates me for nothing.'

'The problem is not with you and it is not your problem. I am here.'

That was the end of it.

In the morning it was Fiona's turn to watch over the children practicing ecclesiastical lessons. She just had to walk around to make sure that they were chanting the mantras, whatever.

In one of the closed rooms she heard a whimper, she looked inside. Sonam was sobbing between Kunsang's breasts. The latter was soothing her patting on the back and kissing on the crown.

'Don't bother we are reconciling after a standoff.' Kunzang winked.

'Be discrete, children may come around.'

'Sure.'

She was happy and back to her former self when Yeshey turned up on Monday. The exams were promising, they kissed and got reconnected. Yeshey kissed the tip of each nipple to make Fiona giggle.

'Tonight if it does not rain, let us go to the hot spring.'

'What is it?'

'There is a sulphurous hot spring in the woods. At night it is deserted all to ourselves. If you stay in the water for long, these buttery breasts will glow like polished gold, and your hair everywhere will shine. I am happy that you do not shave. In my dreams my mother goddess has rich shining silken hair down there.'

'I know it dear. I will keep them for you.' Yeshey kissed her with a new spout of passion.

In the dark inky night they felt their way to the steaming pool in the woods. They collected wild strawberry on the way and Yeshey demanded her share from Fiona's mouth. She indulged the girl and she invaded deep into her mouth and claimed more. The Fiona remembered Lobzang and passionately offered enough saliva to the hungry girl. It was a novel experience to give.

In the warm seclusion of the pool, Yeshey pampered and made love to the breasts for hours together. Yeshey kissed, caressed, soaped and worshipped the breasts, often tickling the tips with her hair. The delicious space between her breasts and armpits were an erogenous mine field. When she kissed and licked there, Fiona purred and hugged her head in pure rapture. Time ceased to be, they became a single mass of rapture consolidated. Fiona climaxed twice under her loving care.

'Who knew such devils dwelled in my breasts,' Fiona laughed.

"They are my adorable darlings," Yeshey kissed them again and kissed each nipple with both her eyes turn by turn.

Next day also it was sunny, it was a holiday. Devil dance was staged at the monastery as it was the festival of the Kanchenjunga. Fiona participated in the garish functions as the monks danced with monstrous caparisons. Later evil ghosts were collected into a trap and burnt alive doused in kerosene oil.

On the next Sunday Fiona offered to develop a kitchen garden as it was a sunny day. Yeshey decided to assist. They both put on Bermudas and shirts. They collected spades and sickle from the common kitchen and selected a secluded plot. They cleared the weeds and picked the stumps. Both of them sweated profusely and the shirts were drenched. The bra stood out inside of the drenched transparency. Yeshey's mouth watered looking at the bra.

'Your bra is distracting me,' she complained.

'Sit there and watch them while I work, you must be tired.'

'I could sit here and watch those perfections for ages. And centuries will come to pass in a second.'

'Then watch them,' Fiona laughed.

She opened a couple of buttons. Sweat collected in the cleavage from all sides and formed a stream. Sweat drenched the bra cups and salty water flowed to the tips.

'My mouth is watering for the stream in the heavenly valley.'

'Come here wicked lass,' Fiona opened her shirt and unhooked her bra.

Yeshey darted to the cleavage and lapped up the first mouthful. Then they heard an applause behind the clump of trees. Kunzang and Sonam came down clapping and laughing having caught them red handed.

'Promising horticulture wicked lovers.' Sonam laughed, 'mind if we joined?'

Fiona and Yeshey hurried to put on her bra and shirt.

'We cannot blame Yeshey. Those tits are such a killer flesh. You are lucky Yeshey.'

'Stop talking and help us if you will.' Fiona protested.

'Sorry I cannot, I am on my period. Seeds will not sprout I touch them.'

'That is bull shit.'

'It is true, I know it from experience. Woman swings between two extremes with her rhythms.'

'Then don't distract us.'

'I have an idea. Let us go for a picnic to the holy lake on the next Saturday. It will be an experience worth remembering for the rest of our lives. We can stay at the apple orchard farm owned by the head monk.'

'Sure I am game,' Fiona said.

'I am the fish that follows the waters,' Yeshey said.

'Only ladies all six of us.'

So it was clinched.

Next day began with a hot news. A small boy aged seven had run away. Later he was traced out hiding under a culvert near the town. He was dragged back shouting sand screaming. The principal monk whipped him with a branch of stinging nettle. Welts and rashes appeared. Fiona rushed to the spot and snatched the branch.

'You cannot do that. You are not permitted to inflict pain. You will be arrested.'

'That is your culture. This is our culture. You have to go by our methods and culture. You cannot change us.'

The event was disturbing. It disturbed her to the core. That evening the head monk admonished her, 'we have a culture classic and impeccable. Do not question it. You have to learn a great deal to be us.' That evening she sulked in her room, unable to vent her fury. Suddenly Lobzang knocked on her door.

'I sent him and children to my house in the village. I have to have you today.'

Lobzang stood there reeking carnal greed. Her body was radiant with sexual energy, her ovulating netherworld was overflowing., honey felt its way down the flanks of her thighs. Heady musk of sex wafted in the air. No woman in the world could have resisted that fatal lure. Both of them realized their boobs getting alert and revolting for attention. Artless reason was simply put to the back burner.

They pounced on each other with a feline fury. No formalities, no foreplay. Both of them had multiple climaxes and were still on a plateau. Fiona knew that Yeshey will show up, and it did happen. Fiona took her soiled panties and offered them to Yeshey outside the room and told her the she had a guest for the night. Yeshey went away with pain in her eyes. Fiona was in an inebriated state and cared nothing in the maddening passions. She returned to the luscious and inviting breasts and her lips got latched to one of the nipples while the other breast was claimed by her pious hand. Lobzang soothed Fiona's hair and pushed the breast into her mouth. They both were in a n oblivious bliss and nothing in the world mattered to them. Later they aligned themselves in opposite directions and fed on each other's breast. It was a kinky overwhelming experience.

They began to prepare for the two day trip on Saturday. They started early in the morning, Sonam only put on skirt and vest, all others chose Bermuda and shirt. But Fiona changed her mind at last and changed to jeans and shirt.

'You will be icky and sticky inside As I am going to make love to you with my eyes,' Yeshey teased. She laughed. They climbed down to the mountain river and reached there by midday. All of them cooled their heels in the fleeting icy waters. Yeshey settled between Fiona's legs and rested her head on the breast. Taking the cue the other couples began to kiss and fondle the breasts. Fiona kissed on the lips of Yeshey.

It was getting late, the y scrambled up hill in the sun. Fiona's shirt was drenched and stuck to her body.

'I am sorry that we interrupted Yeshey last week when she tried to feed on Fiona's cleavage. It was cruel of us. Look at her bust now, any woman will die to get a swipe of that liquid.'

'I don't complain, we have our tomorrows,' Yeshey said.

'But look at her, her bra dominates her.' Sonam patted Fiona's strap.

Everybody was glued to Fiona's large back now encased in jeans.

'We could have invited Lobzang,' Yeshey said.

'No, she has her husband and children. She treats him like shit.'

'I feel sorry for him. She calls him her wife. I would like to fuck him one day.' Kunzang said.

'No chance, one morning I cornered him and put his hand inside of my bra. He painfully disengaged himself confessing that his wife will kill him. He loves my tit s though.'

'But her breasts are terrific. She could compete with Fiona, I wish I could make love to them,' Sonam said, 'Karma cannot handle it all by himself.' They laughed.

Sonam pulled out her soaked panties from under her skirt and brandished them. Kunzang grabbed them and sniffed.

'Mostly sweat, trace of honey too.'

The linen was passed on to Phur. Ogmu and then to Yeshey. Yeshey also sniffed the gusset and lapped up the aromas. At last it reached Fiona and she sniffed the gusset for once and pushed it into her pocket.

In the evening they reached the fabled lake hemmed by huge chestnuts. Being a holy lake nobody was expected to take bath in it. Still, having nobody around they decided to do just that. All of them got naked and plunged into the cool waters,. They frolicked like school children. Fiona relaxed on a stone coiling up her rich hair, dipping her lower half into the water below her waist. Sonam eagerly looked at her breasts for a while, she could not take her eyes off them.

'Fiona, would you mind if we make love to those breasts?' she asked in a low tremulous tone.

'Well I don't I guess, if Yeshey does not mind.'

'Well only for once, ultimately they are mine.'

Both Sonam and Kunzang claimed each breast. They fondled and licked the whole surface.

'Wait let us go to the dry ground. Yeshey will not forgive me if I waste my honey.'

Fiona moved to the bank and reclined there calling Yeshey. Yeshey emerged from the waters like a mermaid and began to feed on the honey hole. In the meantime Ogmu came close and put Fiona's head on her thighs and began to kiss her on the lips. The cocktail of female arousal filled the pure air. Phur sat close to Yeshey's face and fondled her hair while Yeshey feasted on the honey from Fiona. Fiona climaxed shortly squeezing Ogmus's breasts and burrowing deep into her drenched pussy.

As it was getting dark and cold they proceeded to the apple orchard stark naked. Yeshey darted after Fiona and forcefully put on her bra as the breasts were wobbling.

'So much caring.' Sonam sniffed.

'They are hers you know, Yeshey cannot let them sag.' Ogmu observed.

'She and Lobzang will be in the world competition for the Miss Tits position." Sonam quipped.

'Thank you darling,' Fiona kissed Yeshey as an honest statement of gratitude.

They made a fire in the hearth and settled around. Fiona sang her country songs of Dolly Parton.

'I love Dolly Parton, a part of her at least,' Yeshey said.

'And that part is within her shirt.' Somebody opened the bottle and filled wine in the cups.

'We will have bread and honey for dinner,' Ogmu said.

'But where is honey, we have only bread.' Yeshey said.

'Children are children. Sonam can produce honey for all of us if you provoke her. When properly loved she produces more than enough for all of us.'

Now they were all interested. Fiona took Sonam's face in her hands and offered her breast to the girl. She sucked on it like a baby girl. Yeshey and Ogmu made love to her breasts. Kunzang kissed and pampered her womanhood.

'Make enough for all of us,' they chorused. Sonam whimpered.

'I am coming I am coming,' she cried at last. Ogmu suddenly brought out a flask and placed it carefully under the vaginal opening. Sonam shuddered and spouts came one after another. They continued to make love to her. At last they got half a flask of pure honey. It was the most fabulous dinner ever. They hollered and relished on the feast. The last dregs of honey were licked up by Kunzang and she sat there for more. Sonam refused to have the honey with bread as she did not like her own honey and she loved to see her dear friends sharing it.

'My share I will have from Kunzang later,' she boasted.

Later they paired up and made love. Fiona had already been overflowing. She offered her pussy to Yeshey as lovingly as a mother offering her breast to her child. The girls slurped and sucked like a famished child. Yeshey made Fiona come five times on that night and in return Yeshey climaxed thrice. Later they slept with Yeshey sucking like a child on her breast and sharing sweet nothings. It was an indelible experience for all of them. The night was cool and the stars up there happy and pleased.

When they returned trouble was brewing for Fiona. Somebody had filed a petition in her name at the district police station about the violence against children.

'I am angry but I did not do it,' she insisted, 'in fact I had toyed with the idea.'

The head monk was furious. 'Now it is difficult to silence the police. You are causing trouble after trouble. The police know that children are punished at school. But when somebody lodges a petition they cannot look the other way. Now I want you to leave the campus with immediate effect. You are dismissed.' He dismissed her just like that.

'But I did not do that. I can prove that.'

'The complaint was posted from the local post office in your name.'

'You can check the hand writing.'

'It is printed matter.'

She came back crest fallen. When she retired to her room thinking of packing, Lobzang barged in, 'are you leaving? He got the news from the principal.'

'Yes.'

They were on each other again as if there was no tomorrow. They attacked each other. Lobzang burrowed deep into her but hole and sucked hard, provoking huge orgasms.

Fiona was furious against an unseen enemy. The mystery had deepened.

Next morning Fiona packed her things up and got ready to retire to the hotel room. She was not going away. She wanted to stay back and fight back. Yeshey had made love to her whole night amidst tears. She was distraught and shattered. She was determined to accompany her to the hotel. But the head monk called her to the monastery and Fiona had to go alone.

She was seething with fury whole day. She pulled out her work book and read again the poem left there by Yeshey:

'You look so sad, as sad as an aspen in the swale

You look so glum, gloomy as a willow in the gale

You look so morose, as an autumn moon in the dale

I watch the spangled evening skies

They lit up the butter lamps, millions and again

The pristine damsels, with wet cascading mane

And twinkling fawn like eyes so rare

They lit the lamps like a whispering prayer

Quite oblivious of the morn after the ball

With squashed garlands and the debris of a dream

Marked by passions fire and wanton scream

I watch the bed of nascent flowers

Fresh fragrant hopeful and dreamy

I watch those moist eyes, moist with gratitude

Ignorant of the sun scorching and steamy

I watch you lost in thousand chores

Melting and caring for the prattling ones

And the sparkling love reflected

In the starry eyes pellucid

I watch the frisking village lad

His savage wheel and the smile so glad

With all the paeans of sublime hope

And ever fresh innocence of selfless love

A moist sadness wells up in me, a peace

A sweet awful gentleness from what is

Life is, after all, a convulsive helplessness.

It makes me piously, poignantly sad

That things are not so terribly bad

You look so sad, as sad as an aspen in the swale

You look so glum, gloomy as a willow in the gale

You look so morose, as an autumn moon in the dale.'

Yeshey did not turn up even in the evening. She thought of making love to the receptionist who was drooling over her breasts. She had mad e it known that she was not going away and expected an encounter. Hence libidinous designs had to wait.

At night there was an authentic knock on the door. She was alarmed, the moment of reckoning had come. In case if violence she had no means to defend herself.

But then, the hotel room is her private space. She had the authority over it.

She opened the door braced up for the show down. In front of her stood a dazzling glamorous lady of around forty-five. She got in without seeking permission.

'Who the heck are you to barge in?' She was almost petrified by the charm and confidence of that matured yet curvaceous middle aged beauty.

'Who the fuck are you to play nonsense with me?' the stranger jeered.

'I don't even know you. This is my room.'

A very feminine fragrance from the perfume the lady wore hit her. It occurred to her that the grace and beauty of the stranger might be a source of pleasure to some really lucky men of women.

'I hear that you are staying back.'

'Yes, why not, at last you had the balls to come to the fore.'

'Not balls hussy, sheer feminine grace, mind you.'