Pure Love in the Halcyon World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Grace indeed.'

'You have to pack off and fuck off. I will have you expelled from the state. You will never get a visa to India. I am the home secretary of the state. My car is waiting outside, for free my driver will take you to the air port at Bagdogra.'

'Shove up your car and driver. I will stay back. This is my room you got it, now get out or I will call the security.'

'You idiot, this is my hotel, here my writ runs. We don't need your money it will be returned, now get lost.'

'Fuck you,' Fiona seethed and collected her things. She wanted to storm out and seek another hotel.

'Of course with pleasure I will fuck you. No hotel will give you shelter. You have only one option.'

Fiona collected her backpack and stormed out. Then she heard a call from behind.

'Fiona,' it was a familiar sound, a hooking familiar tone, a tone that lay dormant in her. She turned back.

'Fiona, you are the one she chose. If you were a man I would not have reacted like this. You have claimed her, I envy you and I had hated you. I hated you because she loved you. My hatred for you had been much more than her love for you. But it never occurred to me that you are such a stunning beauty. I had never bothered to see you. Now I am happy that she chose the right one. You have her and I stand to lose. Still Fiona now I wish I could talk to you, I could know you more nearly and dearly.'

'Are you jealous that I make love to her and you cannot?'

She looked stunned, as if being slapped in the face.

'I don't know, it could be a pure lure of the blood, blood recognizes blood no matter what. Why I failed to come and meet you? You were blessed enough to mimic me and appropriate somebody who is mine, my own. Still, I understand you are such a gem of womanhood.'

The lady was in her graceful bakku. Hers was a toned body well taken care of. Her rich luscious bust was evident within the folds. Hers was an intelligent and commanding face, nay she looked exactly the oriental version of Fiona herself. They were brazenly feasting on each other. Fiona observed her rival's breasts rising despite herself.

'Fiona, I am Tenzing Dolma IAS , I am the home secretary to the state government.' She offered her hand.

The delicate yet bold hand radiated sparks. Fiona found herself falling to a hypnotic trance. It was like a heady drug, the erotic touch of a gifted set of digits. She looked into the eyes of the stranger, there was fire, deadly fire in them. In an instant they were locked in an embrace.

'Let me touch this face, this hair, this body that she loved and enjoyed. The body and mind that claimed her, that her body and soul found pleasure in.'

They opened up each other's hair and marveled them.

'This must be the fragrance she reveled on you.'

Shortly the clothes were flying. They both were of the same size and even the breasts were of the same size. They marveled each other. They kissed licked and sniffed each other for hours together. Then they were vying to feed on the honey.

'Please let me first,' Tenzing slid down to the garden down there.

'No wonder she fell for it. From your lips I knew how your flower would look like. Perfect. I guessed that she loves here with full hair. I keep all my hair for her.'

The lady was experienced, she probed her tongue to the g spot and detonated a body shattering climax crowned with a fountain spout. Again they explored each other eagerly for many hours until Fiona had recovered. Tensing offered her over flowing pussy to Fiona. Suddenly she understood, like hell she understood. The same aroma, the same heady taste. Fiona looked up, confusion registering in her eyes.

'I remember this flavor and taste.'

'Wine and tamarind, isn't it?'

'How do you know?|

''I had a lesbian lover in addition to my husband. She was addicted to it.'

'So you are Yeshey's mother?'

'Yes dear. It happened when I was twenty, at Delhi University. He was from England, I was inexperienced and infatuated. First I put her into the hands of a tenant in the north of the state. Later I got her placed in the school and had been monitoring her progress. When I am fifty I would avail of VRS and divorce my husband. Then I hope to live a halcyon life with my jewel of a darling. Now please finish the business.'

Fiona returned to the aroma and continued to make love to that holiest of the holy cavern. The lady lay languidly in the afterglow of the orgasm. They talked deep into the night, exploring and worshipping each other. Fiona was stunned by the knock out beauty of the breasts of her lover. They were just prefect, no words of human speech could describe them. Fiona fondled and kissed the soft velvet surface of the twin sisters.

'Now I know why she was fixated on my breasts, they are comparable to yours,' Fiona kissed and sucked on the tips.

'I adore yours, they are poised to vanquish over the whole world.' Tensing lovingly fondled the sensitive glands.

'One day my darling girl will get to know these breasts more nearly,' Tensing said almost to herself.

'You need not wait till you are fifty. She is intelligent and is dying to meet her mother. She found me in place of her dream mother. She is going to worship these lips, hair, breasts, legs and pussy. Your luscious shape is imprinted in her soul. She is seeking that you in me for a good reason.'

The mother eagerly asked her all that Yeshey had said about her imaginary mother. Certain references made her sensitive nipples erect and ruddy, when she mentioned how Yeshey made love to Fiona's pussy Tensing had her pussy overflowing.

'I want you to meet. It is important it cannot wait. The flowers will not wait even after the spring. Have her in the continuous now. And I am determined to go back to the US. To understand is to forgive.'

'You may stay back as long as you want. I can arrange that and you can stay in this hotel as my treasured guest for any length of time. By the by that head monk is my father. Thus I had control over everything here. This hotel is our family enterprise.'

'I will go once you are together. But I will come again next year to be a part of this sweet love circle. I expect Yeshey to come looking for me, she has to. And I want you both to meet. She adores you and worships you, you deserve it.'

Fiona was ready for her when Yeshey knocked at her door in the morning.

When Fiona opened the door, the girl stood there distraught and wet in the morning mist. Her furry sweater had tiny granules of pearly mist. They hugged, 'the head monk retained me yesterday, sorry,' she said fondling her breast. It was death to be separated from those radiant redeeming glands.

It is alright. Now I believe that the director of the vicissitudes will never go amiss. I want to fulfill on e of your cherished desires. But there is good news for you. We are going to meet you glorious mother.'

'Mother, where is she, is it true?' she hugged her and kissed her on the lips.

'Yes your glorious luscious mother. Our dreams and curiosities go far ahead of us, we just have to follow them. You have to prove that you are worth for the rendezvous. But you have to change. Remove your jeans and shirt. I have arranged it all.'

Fiona pulled out a full set of skirt, shirt panties and bra. She helped her to put them on, kissing everywhere on the way. Yeshey was shivering and crying, 'my mother, really my mother.'

Fiona combed and dressed her hair.

'Now close your eyes and walk with me,' Fiona guided her to the bed room. Tensing was waiting there, in the pink dress Fiona had put on for their first love making with the front open and the brand new white panties and bra showing. Yeshey recognized the imperious lady and rushed to her to stand on her knees. Tensing ran her fingers in the cloud of hair and whimpered, 'my child my darling.' The girls kissed the belly button of the dignified woman and she felt that she was in paradise up in the clouds. A familiar and exotic musk accosted her. She was in a dreamy quasi mundane world. She had reached her destination, her nirvana. The girl was shuddering.

Mother pulled her daughter up and kissed her on the crown. The lady was agog with a cocktail of passions. They hugged and sobbed together. No words were exchanged, all was understood and time collapsed into a heap of nothingness.

'You are the true natural lovers. This is the most beautiful scene in human history. Do kiss on the lips please,' Fiona guided them to the lips. They were locked in a passionate soul searching kiss.

'Now dear Yeshey, I know how much you adore these breasts. You were finding a surrogate pair in me. These are the real ones, the prefect ones. I want you to adore them in real life,' Fiona opened the bra which she had given to the mother and guided the girl.

Not much prompting was needed; emotional locks and keys were naturally falling into place with a primordial conviction. No decisions were made, nature with its autonomous nature, took over with a graceful ease. They fell to the bed and mother offered her breast to Yeshey, Fiona retreated tactfully and got busy with her packing. She heard intermittent climaxes from the bedroom. She had taught the girl how to make love to a graceful lady. When she was finished, Fiona went to the bedroom to say goodbye. Both well sculptured bodies lay there glued with the elder's nipple in the younger ones mouth. Tensing was in a dazed condition after the climaxes. Yeshey got up and came to her stretching her arms. They embraced and kissed. Yesehy kissed her lips, nipples and crotch by way of saying goodbye.

'Thank you for everything. You brought life into my life.'

'I will come again, to meet with you all and to rekindle life. In the meantime take care of your vulnerable mother. She needs love, lot of love with your mind and body.'

'Your parting will have killed me had it not been for my dear mother. She more than compensates the loss. She is my fulfillment and my destination.'

'She deserves your love and devotion. She has always been shadowing you and she will not share you or swap you for anything in the world.'

'I had seen her on the campus on important occasions, in the company of her brothers, mother and the head monk. It never occurred to me that I belonged to their blood. They are such high profile people being the family of the head monk.'

They remained in a fierce embrace for long.

'Here take these all, keep them until I am back,' Fiona offered all her lingerie to the girl. She accepted them with a religious fervor and zest, kissing them.

'Now I must go, but here child,' Fiona opened her shirt and offered the breasts for the last time. Yeshey kissed them over the bra cups and then pushed the cups down and sucked on the nipples with a smothered whimper.

They parted with a lingering backward glance. Fiona was tussled by raging erotic passions. At the reception the young girl got up to receive her. Lust rippled in her eyes and reverently absorbed the paragon of fragrant felinJe female species on the move. Fiona knew that her breasts were conspicuously erect and for the entertainment of the receptionist she decided not to cover herself with the shawl she had on.

'I know what you want young beauty, next time when I come we will celebrate, " she said thrusting forward her mesmerizing bust.

The car and driver engaged by Tenzing were waiting outside.

The girl blushed and looked down, 'thank you madam. It will be my pleasure and prerogative to serve you. Wish you stayed back.'

'Here is my email id, please remain in touch. Tomorrows are always there.'

'Sure yes.'

She walked to the car and the girl stood there transfixed and glued to her swaying back. After taking her seat, Fiona smiled and embarrassed the girl with a brazen smirky wink. Both of them had honey in their panties.