Purity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her kneeling position, she looked up at him, her eyes brimming with remorse and unshed tears.

'I... was untruthful with you today. I was not unwell, but I revelled in the care you give me when you believed that I was.'

Ah, he understood. She wanted to laze in bed and avoid spending the day with an ailing parishioner. A disappointingly tame sin, he thought, but clearly she felt the need to be punished, and he would not fail her.

'Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, as well you know, girl, and false witness will not go unpunished in my house. You had better divest yourself of your shift and prepare yourself to atone.'

Instead of getting into place to accept his punishment, the tears that had previously threatened now spilled down her cheeks, and a sob escaped her.

'There is yet more, Father. My sin is so much greater.' She clasped her hands on the shelf of the prie-dieu and bowed her head as fat tears splashed its worn surface.

Oh yes, now this was becoming more interesting, he thought, his previous arousal that had subsided awakening in an instant at her whispered words.

'Then, child, you must confess fully, withholding nothing, for does the Bible not say that whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy?'

And so, he stood transfixed as she haltingly confessed how she had been pleasuring herself nightly using the salve he'd intended as a deterrent, thrilling in its fiery burn. When she came to the scene she had witnessed, and her description of how the blacksmith had ploughed the maid, he nearly choked to hear such debauchery from her innocent lips.

Although he tried to temper his own animal nature, he had heard the bragging of the more uncouth men in his parish as they described the godless acts they got up to with their conquests, so such unnatural acts were not unknown to him. It was clear, however, that they both shocked and excited the girl in equal measure. The nightmare she'd had made it clear she had pictured herself in the same position, and this was something with which he could work.

When her words at last ran dry, she looked to him with a mixture of profound relief and acute trepidation.

It took Edmund a full minute to gather his thoughts after such an outpouring.

'Heavenly Father, girl, I scarcely know where to start with such wickedness! It is no wonder you are beset with disquieting dreams of satanic torment. Clearly, despite my best efforts, you are suffering a lingering need for severe spiritual purification.' Wringing her hands, still clasped in prayer, she nodded tearfully. At least the girl accepted her need for correction, so there was still hope for her immortal soul.

An idea came to him, and he smiled mercilessly. 'Rise now and fetch me a candle, a knife, and your beloved salve and be quick about it.'

If the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah tempted her, then he would ensure that she too would undergo the terrible punishment of such cleansing fire.

12