Purity Ch. 09

Story Info
Alice has to spread and open herself for the cuntwhip.
1.9k words
4.49
7.9k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores themes of power imbalance, older man/younger woman, corporal discipline, and the corruption of Christian traditions in a historical context. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. Also, understand this is a work of fiction directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

<<0>>

While Edmund had planned the deliberately humiliating chastity belt measuring process to punish Alice, he could not fail to notice how aroused it had made her. Even now, as she hurried to keep up with his angry strides, her breath came in soft pants, and her cheeks were flushed, neither he would warrant were due to the pace he had set. If he could see beneath the bodice of her modest dress, he imagined he'd find her nipples flushed and pebbling the thin cloth of her shift, and he already knew that her honey covered the tops of her thighs and may, by now, be soaking into her woollen stocking tops.

If ever he had doubts that a chastity belt was required, let this be a stern reminder of her unbridled lust. Edmund's main concern was that the device was not yet ready, so measures needed to be taken to stop her from acting on her heathen impulses. This was why he'd had Seth gift him the length of hemp rope he had used so effectively to measure the belt's intended path between her tender folds. Having seen how the finished device would work, he believed that he could fashion something similar with the rope, which would function as a temporary shield.

Edmund was, in equal measures, proud and furious with Alice. On the one hand, she had submitted herself to the measuring without complaint, despite how deeply embarrassing he knew it had been for her. On the other, she had clearly enjoyed every minute of Seth's rough handling, the slick result of her arousal could not be missed when both men had seen her bent and exposed. He was also aware of how that muscle-bound oaf had lusted over what was his, and he felt a primal need to put his mark on her.

It would seem that the rope could serve a dual purpose.

'Alice,' he called her over to the kitchen table the minute they returned to the house. 'The devil makes work for idle hands, so you can put yours to work unpicking the strands of this rope. I want it unravelled to the length of your forearm.'

Alice looked at him warily, as well she might, but then got to work, hissing as she sat on the same hard wooden stool of the morning. When the job was done, she held it out to him for his approval.

Taking the rope, he slapped the strands against his palm. The separate strands were not too heavy but left a sharp sting in their wake. Yes, that would do nicely. He measured a short handle then cut away the remaining rope with the heavy kitchen shears.

'Father...?' Alice's voice was unsteady.

'I believe that, in my haste to get you to your appointment with the smith, I was remiss in failing to give you a memorable enough spanking.' Alice tensed and flicked her eyes to the rope whip. 'And in doing so,' he continued, 'you gave yourself over to lust when another man's hands were upon you.'

'I'm sorry, Father. I didn't mean to. The rope, it was rubbing... I couldn't help it.'

'Indeed. And it is my duty as your future husband, to ensure that such lapses in control are dealt with swiftly and thoroughly so that you will learn how to behave as a good and obedient wife. Is that not so, Alice?' He looked upon her almost kindly, and she felt ashamed that she had let him down so badly today after begging him not to give up on her.

Genuinely contrite, Alice looked up and grasped the hand not holding the whip. 'I'm so sorry that I acted wantonly, Father.' She locked her eyes on the whip hand now, 'Please punish me so that I can be worthy of my place as your wife.'

Edmund smiled benevolently. 'Of course, my dear.'

When, minutes later, Alice found herself naked and lying on her back on Edmund's bed, her knees grasped to her chest, thighs splayed for her punishment, she felt a little less sure of her convictions. The instrument she had helped to make, a cuntwhip Edmund had informed her, would act as a scourge for her feminine flesh, and that, he explained, was what she needed to help cool her ardour and discourage her fingers from foraging where they should not.

'I think that twenty strokes will be sufficient. Ten on your inner thighs and ten right at the font of your wickedness.' Alice felt lightheaded at the thought of the whip repeatedly lashing at her already abraded flesh.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Instead of alternating between her spread legs, Edmund had concentrated each stroke on her left thigh. Starting just above her knee and working his way up until the tendrils almost kissed her outer folds. The speed of the attack was so shocking that she had barely had time to draw breath, and it was not until he switched his attentions to her other thigh that she was able to release a tortured groan.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

The second set was less of a surprise, but no less torturous and she moaned as the tender white skin flushed a mottled red, thin lines crisscrossing the entire surface.

---

Edmund paused in his work, well pleased that his cuntwhip was as effective as he had hoped. While the hemp strands were not as severe as the knotted leather lash he used on her delectable bottom, it had a cruel bite and seemed to work wonders on her more delicate flesh.

Being an educated man, he was well-read and had access to books that were not considered appropriate for the common man. One of these historical texts extolled the virtues of a strict training regime of corporal punishment and orgasm restriction for wayward wives, and he had found its teaching invaluable in the management of his bride-to-be. It was here that he had read of the efficacy of the cuntwhip, chastity belt, and all manner of exciting and exacting punishments. He knew now that it would be a valuable source of information and guidance as he took on the mantle of husband. Indeed, this tome, alongside the Bible, would grace his bedside and act as the roadmap to guide him through the journey ahead.

In this brief intermission, Edmund was displeased to see that Alice had closed her thighs, and was hugging the punished flesh to herself, rocking gently as though to self-soothe. She was not yet crying, although he would ensure that this would soon change during the next part of her punishment.

'Spread!' he commanded, and Alice quickly forced her punished thighs apart as far as they would go, offering up her reddened folds for his punishment. Edmund took a moment to run two fingers through the dew already collecting on the petals and smiled as she hissed a little. It was clear that the rope had been rough with her tender flesh, and that meant that this whipping would be even more memorable.

Edmund always felt that a punishment was more effective if the miscreant took an active role, an acknowledgement of their need for his guidance. And so it was that he took Alice's hands from where they were tightly gripping her knees, and wrapped them around her reddened thighs, placing her fingertips on her outer lips.

'I said, spread, Alice.'

Blue eyes wide and vulnerable, Alice looked for mercy in his face. When none was to be found, she pinched her nether lips between fingers and thumb and slowly peeled her petals wider, fully exposing her flushed inners and the hardened red bud of her clit.

'I will not make you count this time, but I will expect you to keep yourself well spread for your lashes. If you let go or close your legs, I will start counting out extra strokes.' Alice bit back a muffled wail. 'As I believe you will find the ten you are owed challenging enough, I doubt that you want to be adding to them.' Edmund took her chin in his hand and locked eyes with her. 'Do you understand?'

Her face a picture of misery, she whispered, 'Yes, Father.'

'Then we shall begin.'

---

Sometime later, Alice writhed in her bed though it was barely past noon, desperately trying to find some comfort as her rope chastity belt dug cruelly into her well-whipped kitty. Her reddened thighs moved restlessly against each other, and her wrists tugged against their binding to the headboard, as she wondered how she had survived her appointment with the hateful cuntwhip.

Edmund had driven her to the very brink of madness with the merciless strokes that bit at her swollen inners and whipped her honey to a froth. It had been torturous, to be sure, but inexorably, she'd found her need rising along with the heat, and her moans spoke of her agony and mounting ecstasy.

Several times, the slickness of her pained arousal had made her lose her grip, and the sound of his ominous count had her scrabbling desperately to offer herself up to the additional lashes she had earned. By the end, she had lost count but, judging by the intense pain and throbbing in her well-whipped folds, she could easily believe that she had taken double the count.

Hearing her door open and seeing Edmund enter with a small jar in his hand, Alice rejoiced that he had at last forgiven her and would now untie her to offer some relief to her wounded tissues. He was a good man, firm but fair, and she felt that he surely must love her deeply to spend so much time and effort to ensure she would be his perfect little wife. She couldn't wait to show her appreciation in their marriage bed, a thought that had her writhing once again against the ropes that bound her.

'Oh, Edmund, thank you. I have truly learned my lesson, and I promise I will do my best to be a good and obedient wife for you.'

Edmund approached the bed and sat beside her, stroking her cheek, the swell of her breast, past the rope wrapped around her waist and over her hip until it rested on her poor, sore kitty, making her purr with pleasure. Running his finger under the tight loops that dug into her so cruelly, he lifted them slightly, releasing the pressure on her red and swollen clit, and she sighed in relief.

'Oh, Edmund.'

He smiled down at her, cupping her flushed cheek and running his thumb along her bottom lip as she gazed up at him with eyes full of admiration and love. And then, with his other hand, he flipped open the pot and dipped his finger inside, lavishly adorning her swollen pearl and battered flesh before snapping the rope back into place.

The smell of chillies registered just before the burning began.

As he lovingly kissed her on the forehead, her anguished cries as the fiery unction seeped into all the tiny abrasions almost drowned out his whispered, 'Don't fret, my sweet betrothed. I pledge to you now, I will never let my tender feelings hold me back from what you truly need.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers