Purple Haze Ch. 02 - Ulrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was even a smiley face woven on one of the panties. For a moment, Ulrise was frozen while looking at it, struck by the memory of gifting a similar 'cool' embroidery to her older sister. It was janky as fuck, but she smiled and kept it because this is what sisters do.

"Concentrate on the job! This is all ash now." She shook her head and returned to еру investigation.

So, one of the women living in this room, probably the one named Lana if the stories of village folk were somewhat true, was in the forest near an enchanted troll. There she lost her panties, and soon after became a cum-hungry slut.

"I am positive she is my target. Better ask some questions and depart tomorrow, I do not feel like paying another overpriced stay here."

She fought off the urge to snatch a pair of panties for some meat shaft polishing in the future. When the tenants return and find their underwear absent it will be clear as a day that someone was rifling through their stuff.

She quickly went through other things in the room. Ulrise was mildly surprised to find a stack of romantic poetry; another interesting find was a map of Skyrim with Solitude, Markarth and Winterhold highlighted.

"Ibela said that Lana departed to Solitude. Good to know what her other options are. Why the hell she even went there? What connects these three cities?"

That will be a question for later. First murky rays of morning sun lighted the room, so Ulrise returned everything as it was before her invasion and silently retreated to continue her sleep.

Later this day, satisfied with the job she had done to her pants with clothing tools, she decided to visit Lana's husband-to-be. She smirked, imagining how the guy felt, knowing that his bride sucked every functioning dick in the village.

As she knocked on the door, a stocky man with a silly mustache opened it and now stared at her, puzzled. Without giving him time to start asking questions, Ulrise whipped out a document that proclaimed her as a special Haafingar Jarl representative, with a big red stamp in the middle. Although fake, this paper never felt to instill respect into people, especially the ones who cannot read and only see a big important looking stamp. In fact, she had a set of similar papers for every hold of Skyrim.

"There were rumors of witchcraft activity in the village, so the Jarl sent me to investigate. What can you tell me about the woman known as Lana?"

Man's face lightened up, "Finally! Are you a witch hunter? She charmed this worthless guard captain of ours so he will not prosecute this wench! Come in, come in. My name is Ernin"

As she entered the house, she instantly noted how unkept it looked. Ernin brought some overcooked, borderline charred meat which she politely took one byte from.

"I thought witch hunters wear tall hats," he studied Ulrise, his face plainly saying that he expected someone who does not look like a sixteen-year-old boy with small tits.

"Tall hats and leather coats are stereotypes, to trick our enemies. This is not important right now. I heard some disturbing rumors in the tavern. Tell me, when you started to notice her behaving unusually?"

"I believe it was around three weeks ago when she made her first move. This demoness seduced me with her foul magic, and made me have sex with her several times per night!"

Ulrise tried to hide the sarcasm in her voice, without much success, "I am sure it was horrible, and you did not enjoy it at all. How the situation escalated?"

"I... overdid it and became unable to satisfy her in bed," guy's face became red with these words. "I got sick, temporarily, so she found a new source of victims: the inn! She became a prostitute; rumors are the was insatiable." His voice became harsh with these words.

"I tried to confront her when I discovered she is cheating on me, but she threw a wall of flame and tossed me around the house like a doll!"

"Your brows and mustache do not look burned," Ulrise observed in a plain voice.

He stuttered and told her it was a small wall of flame. The assassin asked him about possible Lana's intentions and her connection to the woman named Hildi, but she already recognized that this oaf will not be of much help, mainly telling bullshit fairytales. The only useful piece of information was the time when Lana started to act weird, and it fits into the general picture of events.

"By the way, have you noticed Lana growing new appendages? Unnatural organs?" She asked, suppressing the trembling in her voice. His dumbfounded face answered louder than words.

She bid farewell to Ernin, fending off his questions about when Lana will be brought to justice. On the way back to the inn, Ulrise ruminated, "So, Lana did not grow a dick. It means that this curse affects different people differently. Damn, I really need some insights here, and the only one who might know something about this stuff is Mistress. Guess I'll just stick to the plan.

"I think it is time to pack up and leave this lovely village. Lana is traveling via cart, and she is several days ahead of me, so I better hurry. What the fuck is this?"

She noticed that the door to her room was slightly ajar and approached stealthily. A spectacular sight greeted her.

Ibela was inside, holding the bowl that served as the recipient of Ulrise's lust last night. Her other hand was busy making movement under her skirt, and there was little doubt in Ulrise's mind what kind of movement it is.

A dustbin and broom for room cleaning lay forgotten on the floor. The blond watched curiously how the tavern maid took a long lick all over the bowl's inner surface, not breaking the frantic rubbing.

"So, my spunk has this effect on women? New discoveries every day." She positioned near the door opening and enjoyed the view.

Ibela licked the dish several more times, coating it in shiny saliva, until eventually she moaned loudly and her whole body shuddered. Ulrise felt her pants getting tighter at this sight. She seriously contemplated walking in and confronting the girl but decided against spoiling the orgasm of her life.

"If people could die from shame, that would be a killing blow," the blond assassin thought. "I can think of a great present for her, though." She smiled, ruminating on a wicked idea.

Ulrise took a short stroll in the village to give Ibela time to recover and actually clean the room. Apart from the monumental bridge, there was not much to look at, but at least her boner subsided. Strolling near the mill she stopped to admire half-naked ripped men working with logs and saws. She wondered if she is going to be attracted to men at all with the new addition to her body, but her doubts quickly vanished. Ulrise felt a familiar warmth rush on her cheeks and twitching of her pussy.

Sometimes she had periods between jobs, living for weeks and months with money from the last order. During these periods she drank everything that burned and fucked every dick in sight. Looking at the muscular nords at the lumber yard, she remembered the big pile of muscles she dated for a month after the last job. Dumb as fuck and constantly bragging, but was his dick massive! Almost as big as her new appendage. And it felt heavenly. Would her dick deliver the same feelings to another woman, knocking at the door of her womb?

With a shake of her head, the blond banished these thoughts. "I better get out of here before I got hard looking at half-naked guys. So, now I am lusting after both men and women. But how would men react if they see that I have a shaft twice their size? Looks like I am going to have a hard time finding a good fuck now."

Having returned to her room Ulrise packed her stuff and prepared to depart. But not before leaving a treat for the maid! With already familiar movement she dropped the pants and got a good grip on her cock. Stoking it vigorously, it did not take too long for her to become fully hard

Ulrise let her imagination run wild, picturing Ibela in all kinds of poses, all of them with a severe lack of clothing. Bent over and fucked from behind, giving head and dragging her cute red lips over Ulrise's steel-hard shaft. Moaning from getting railed from behind.

The picture of voluminous buttcheeks swaying from hard thrusting pushed her over the edge. Sweet shivers run through her spine as she began blasting out another huge load. Ulrise pumped her fist even faster, knowing that she is preparing a romantic surprise for the cute maid.

"What a breeding bull I am," she thought with a weird sense of pride looking at the bowl, now filled to the brim. After the bowl was safely hidden under the bed, Ulrise found the tavern girl swiping floors in the drinking room. Ibela was slightly red in the cheeks when she greeted the blonde but accepted the key from the room. Before leaving, Ulrise hugged her close and whispered in her ear:

"I left you a present, look under the bed in my room. Go now, while it is still warm. And make sure to close the door this time." Ulrise gave her ear a wet kiss, then swiftly turned around and left the inn, followed by Ibela's shocked gaze.

She hit the road, picking up speed. It would be best to catch up as fast as possible, without giving Lana much time to hide in the big city.

After making a good day's progress she hid in the forest, chewing dry meat. If things go as smoothly as today, she might arrive at the same time as Lana.

"Time to relax for today. Let's just set some traps and..." She looked at her crotch. The dick was flaccid the whole day, probably due to the absence of beautiful women around. She tentatively stroked it, causing a pleasant jolt through the body.

"It is still an unnatural abomination, but damn me if it does not feel good. I will miss the jerk sessions when I get rid of him." She found a nice hidden spot and got to the business.

"I should try to fill some vials and see if my cum can be stored. If yes - fuck this job, I will produce the cheapest mana potions in the world!"

Wanting to try something new, she stroked the dick ad caressed her pussy at the same time. The balls made it awkward at first, but she quickly found the right angle and added squelching sounds to the deranged symphony. Soon she was filling the alchemic vials with her thick and gooey babymilk, while the fleshy folds were convulsing wildly around her fingers.

Double orgasm left her red in the face, and gasping for air. It was the most intense one in her life, good thing she did not forget to fill the vials while spewing spunk. She did not resist the urge to gulp down one of the vials right away, savoring the sensation of supernatural power flowing through her.

Finally, she gave her pleasantly aching body the rest it deserved after a day of hard marching. Yet again she found herself in a distorted version of Riften, wandering empty streets in ever-changing mist.

"These dreams are surely connected to my curse somehow," she thought. "Is it trying to tell me something?"

She spotted a silhouette in one of the windows. It stood still, face turned towards Ulrise. As she came closer, it lost its human form and turned out to be a bunch of purple flowers and vines entwined together.

"These flowers are not like any plants that I know. Though it would be naive to expect chamomiles in this feverish circus." She studied the flowers, noticing how they change their form and number of petals as she looked.

She was yanked back to the real world by the trigger of one of her signal spells. Someone was walking on the road!

Ulrise crawled from under the enchanted chameleonic blanket and readied the weapon but relaxed as soon as she heard them walking. Not exactly walking - marching.

Even before the first line of soldiers showed on the road she returned to her hiding nest and silently watched as ranks marched on the road. She was less than 100 feet away from them, but was hardly in any danger, concealed by magic disguise. Soldiers on the march are not the type of people who are extremely observant about their surroundings and inclined to randomly search a forest.

She squinted, noticing how young most of them are. "The young are fighting the wars of the old. It will be this way even centuries after I rot in the grave.

"The sun has hardy rose above the horizon, but they are already on the road. Someone is eager to bring fresh meat to the grinder. Guess I won't be sleeping any longer, time to move again."

It was this moment when the last soldiers vanished behind the trees and the road was empty again, save for the huge cloud of dust. She rose and noticed two things - her dick was stiff and her bladder was full.

Ulrise turned to the nearest tree and let out a steaming stream. Only after a moment did the realization hit - she was not doing it the usual way! Apparently, the dick served not only as a cum dispenser.

"This is convenient, faster, and less messy. Weird, it felt so natural as if I did it for years." After finishing her business, she tentatively stroked the deflating cock.

"Should I? Am I becoming addicted to this? Hmm, I know - I will masturbate later in the evening, reward myself for the good day's progress."

Rationalizing like this, she put her meat back in her pants and moved forward, constantly checking for any more military regiments ahead.

Walking the road, she had a lot of time to think. So, this crap is making people into mages, but also into sex-crazed perverts. How is it connected to the experiments in the cave? The mage did write about experimenting with other ways of harvesting the magic, didn't they? Is it possible that the blood was replaced by sperm? Ulrise can hardly think about any other bodily substance that has more potential life force, but she felt that her theories might be far-fetched.

"And why did I grow a massive shlong while Lana did not? I should check on my cum vials by the way."

To her disappointment, her seed behaved like any other seed - dried up to several stains and spots inside the vessels. She washed them in a nearby creek and put them back in her travel bag, eyeing the potions given by Mistress. Ulrise took one and looked against the sunlight, noticing how the rich white color looked almost golden against the light. She did have a hypothesis about what kind of liquid was in these potions but was hesitant to drink one unless she absolutely had to.

"How has Lana coped with this sudden heat for sex? Well, I know she became a prostitute, I guess it is one way to monetize your addiction. Poor girl, the waitress mentioned she was a quiet and shy type before all this happened." Ulrise could not help but sympathize with her another woman in the same trouble.

Finding shelter behind a huge fallen trunk, she put all the usual precautions and only then dropped her pants to spend some special time.

She lazily stroked her shaft, gradually bringing it to hardness. Ulrise looked down, peering at her own winking cum hole:

"The tip of my dick looks weird, what is up with that? It is certainly not human, neither it is canine nor equine. Fuck, I cannot even get a normal dick from a curse!"

She ran her finger over the meaty ring of flesh on the top of her shaft, shuddering from the pleasant sensations. This tip will spread any pussy wide, that is for sure!

Now working both hands on her steel-hard shaft she noticed a first drop of precum slowly flowing out and a new idea came to her mind. An idea that she was just horny enough to try.

Ulrise bent her back as much as she could and rolled her tongue out, trying to reach the tip. Turned out this position was incredibly uncomfortable, with clothes strained against her skin while there still was about one inch left between the copiously leaking fleshy mushroom and her hungry mouth.

"Maybe I should try this naked and on an actual soft bed." She was not a stranger to sucking cocks but the idea of doing this to herself made her woman parts wet. Sighing in disappointment, Ulrise returned to stroking it as fast as she could.

Feeling the familiar contractions, the blond fetched several vials to collect all her seed. Even if she cannot store the delicious nectar, she sure as hell not going to lose it all by cumming on random trees and grass!

First, she savored the sweet delight of an orgasm, and then - her own sweet cream. 'I am getting efficient at this, not a single drop lost,' she thought while tonguing her palm in hopes to find some precum left from stroking. After cleaning up, now with a tummy filled with warm goodness, Ulrise quickly departed to dreamland.

The next couple of days became a blur - it was not the first time she walked long distances by foot, so Ulrise slipped into a routine - marching, eating dried meat, masturbating, sleeping. And thinking. About the curse, about Mistress, and Lana.

In the evening of the third day this monotonous walking at last ended. She stood in front of a wooden fence and contemplated her next move. The fence meant she reached the belt of farms around Solitude. Would her targets stay on a farm? Two young attractive women without any combat experience and no guard? Hell no, too dangerous.

"They probably stick to a caravan or at least some trader and went to the city. I will check the inn outside the walls just in case, but I am willing to bet money that they are inside the city."

As expected, there was no trace of the familiar magic in the outskirt tavern. "At least I will eat something decent and sleep on a bed today."

This was exactly what she did. Hot thick stew and a mug of beer do wonders for someone who spent several days sleeping under fallen trees. In high spirits she went to her room, stripped down and within a minute Ulrise was curled on a bed, nuzzling pre-cum from her dick.

She almost came when she reached the tip with her tongue but endured the sensations and continued to explore the newfound delight. Ulrise quickly understood that she is not flexible enough to actually take the tip in her mount, but for now, licking and kisses would do.

"Maybe if I do this every day, I will be agile enough to suck myself off one day. This is great too; I think it tastes better straight from the source. Warmer too."

The blond lapped the translucent liquid, savoring the promise of a sweet treat from her veiny balls. She fondled the testicles, noticing the weight. Her other hand was busy thrusting two fingers in her soaked slit.

Circling her tongue over the bumpy fleshy ridge of her cock felt outright heavenly. Ulrise knew she would not be able to endure it for long before cumming, but she was okay with it. She had to admit, she got used to getting her tummy full every evening.

"Would I be able to catch it all with my mouth? I guess there is only one way to know."

Turned out she can't. With surprising force, her cock started pumping out a massive amount of semen. The first couple of spurts filled her mouth to the point of bulged cheeks so Ulrise was forced to let the tip out to prevent overflowing.

The fleshy pillar sprang up, continuing erupting rope after rope of thick spunk that landed all over her hair. Ulrise hurriedly tried to aim it somewhere else and got another load right on her face. By now, the flow dried down to a trickle, a couple of last weak spurts falling on her chin and dripping down on her chest.

"This is the messiest one by far. Good thing I locked the door." The blond cleaned her short hair as much as possible, enjoying the warmth of her new shiny face mask. But everything good comes to an end, so she cleaned her skin before the cum dried up.

"Does my hair still smells or am I just sensing the leftovers of my orgasm? Whatever, it is not an unpleasant smell." Having cleaned up as much as she could, Ulrise hit the hay, just to find herself walking in the streets of purple mist again.

"Here we go again. Who is that though?" A lonely figure was standing on the other edge of Riften square. Ulrise walked towards it, cutting through the haze like a ship making its way through the fog. While getting closer she discerned more details. A humanoid figure, medium height, with the face and the whole head hidden by a network of interweaving red vines.