Pursuit of an Orthodox MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down briefly before returning to our kiss but she finally touched and moved my cock a bit. The fingers of her right hand lingered on it. Sliding up and down, grasping it, and clearly she was assessing it.

When she was apparently finished sizing me up she started wiggling her hips as if she wanted off my thighs. She scooted back down so that her ass was on the bed. She took her left foot and placed it on my chest before running it up and down, caressing me with her foot. OK...

Then she moved it back to my right, her legs laying splayed open around my waist, not pressing against me but just laying open. I remained sitting back on my thighs.

Looking down at her finally drove me to get to the point. She was laid back, her pony tail laying back across the pillow, bare breasted, her breasts rising and falling with her breaths. I was ready and I was pretty damned certain she was. If not, I'd quickly find out. But. there was the matter of her silk pajama short.

Our eyes met and I smiled keeping eye contact as my hands moved to her legs. Very slowly I lifted them at the knees so that they moved in front of me and in a moment I was looking at her from between her own ankles, those ankles being on each side of my neck. Moving my attention to the inside of her ankles I lightly kissed them as my hands slipped down to her hips and grasped the band of the silk shorts. In one slow but continuous movement I slipped them down her ass and then up her thighs, over knees, and then calves. When they were at my chin there was a distinct sweet odor of woman, I moved just enough for them to pass and slip over her feet and off.

I playfully tossed them on her face. She swatted them away and beckoned to me with outstretched arms and wiggling fingers, saying, "You'll have to go slow, it's been a long time."

Finally here was the moment.

I reached down and grasping my cock rubbing it back and forth across her now bare pussy to lube it up with her juices. I learned a number of things then. First, Kimla didn't shave but she was closely trimmed with a distinct V to her bush pointing to her nethers. Second, her lips were on the fleshy side, sticking out a bit beyond her trimmed pubes. Third, her clit was quite firm and prominent. In fact it was larger than others I'd had the opportunity to play with, but not huge by any definition. Fourth, was that she was plenty lubed. Not dripping like a bitch in heat but slick and plenty of it.

As I leaned over her to lay on top I let my cock slip between her lips and up over her clit. Kimla spread her legs as I lay down so that they were straight down next to me. I put my hands on either side of her head and raised up, as I did so I ground my cock against her clit and mound. Her hands were on my elbows and each time my cock slipped over her clit she clutched my forearms. Keeping the thrusting going over her clit I leaned down for a kiss and was met with an open panting mouth. I smashed my mouth on hers and she squealed in delight into my mouth. Once again our tongues dueled.

All the sensations flooding over me where nearly too much to bear. Kimla's hands soon settled on my lower back alternating between grasping me and lightly scraping her nails. Once or twice it was a bit more than light.

Sliding down just a bit was enough for my cock to fall between her legs. I know that one would think that in this position a cock would naturally find pussy and drive home. Anyone with experience in these circumstances knows that's not always the case and quite often one of you has to grab the cock and guide it to that hot wet space between labia.

Not this time. It seems we were quite wonderfully compatible and perfectly aligned.

My cock hung there and I slid forward touching pussy. To my delight it was precisely where it needed to be, the head found her petals swollen and splayed open ready for penetration. I broke the kiss and raised up just enough to see Kimla's face. Our eyes once again met as I pressed home. Her hands were back to my arms as I slowly pressed forward with my hips feeling the increase in pressure on my cockhead.

I assumed it had been a long time since her last sex and I saw her wince just a bit. I asked, "You ok?" She quickly nodded but didn't verbally answer but she did close her eyes and appeared to be biting her lower lip as her hips moved a little. Just as I considered stopping and moving him the head slipped in and I felt her lips close around it. I stopped.

Kimla took in a quick breath as it did but then sighed. She opened her eyes and I bent down to kiss her as I pressed forward and sank deeper and deeper into now MY Kimla.

I would go in an inch and then out, back in a bit, then out again, slowly going deeper and deeper each time. It wasn't long before I felt my balls on her ass and with a gentle thrust I drove the last little bit in. As I went in it seemed as if I could feel every ripple and bump inside her. When I hit bottom she clenched and I felt her pussy squeeze around me, a hot wet vice.

We lay quietly like that for a few moments. She'd squeeze and I'd flex, almost a little game. My hands moved to her ass and I grabbed each firmly and we began to at first to make love. We kissed deeply with long slow deep thrusts to which she responded by lifting her hips. At first I was deep and slow pulling out all but the head and then driving deeply back in. As my passion grew so did my near loss of control. Her digging her nails into my ass started me increasing until I was rapidly fucking her.

This only lasted a few breast shaking thrusts before she slid her hands up onto my back to slow me down.

Good thing to know, she liked it slow and deep... usually.

I intended to make this last a long as possible. The first time is never repeated. Raising up on my hands I looked down on her. I wasn't slamming into her any more but her tits were bounding with each thrust. I found it the most erotic thing I'd ever seen and started thrusting just a bit harder, it felt like my balls were bounding against her ass.

That's when I noticed Kimla's lips. Her upper lip was raised enough to see her teeth where she was biting on her lower lip. She almost like she was snarling, but she was breathing between her teeth. A rapid in and out sucking sound with a soft moan every so often. Her eyes were tightly closed and her hands now tightly grasping my forearms.

I was getting all the right signs to I kept it up best I could. This must have gone on for 5 minutes or so when my arms simply got too tired and my balls voted it was time to make a deposit.

I kissed her snarling lips and her mouth opened but instead of a kiss she was breathing or more accurately panting into my mouth. I broke the kiss and my mouth moved to the left side of her neck where I drove my tongue against it. I could feel the moistness of her breath on my left neck.

My balls signaled their imminent eruption, I grasped her ass feeling my fingers sink into them. At the same time I felt her pull her knees up and spread her legs more. In this position I was able to go just a bit deeper, to the root as they say. Just then as I rooted home my balls exploded sending a first seemingly giant ball of semen deep inside Kimla. Her lips suddenly found mind and she kissed me while saying over and over, "Yes, all of it, yes, again" My balls didn't disappoint. I emptied load after load into her as my hips made little thrusts in and out but remaining as deep as I could go. Each ejaculation had that ecstatic wave of euphoria that drains your energy.

Soon I began to come off the psychological high and as I panted we kissed. She was stroking my hair as she looked at me each time we broke a kiss we were breathing so hard. I was still laying on her, even with the ceiling fan I was covered with sweat. Fucking is a taxing endeavor.

Kimla was also panting but she'd given no outward sign that she'd orgasmed. Later I learned she hadn't but that wasn't "normal".

Normal? Apparently an orgasm wasn't a normal thing for her. Ya... nope, I resolved it was something I'd work on and chalked it up to her apparent lack of interest in foreplay. I would definitely work on that.

We lay there kissing for quite some time, neither of us wanting to end the moment. Eventually I slipped off to lay on her left side, me on my right. Almost absent mindedly I let my hands wander across her naked body. She lay there, eyes closed, breathing deeply, lovely breasts rising and falling, gorgeous. I could damn well keep going at least with my mouth until my cock recovered so I let my hand drift down toward her bush.

This seems to have awakened her. Her eyes popped open and she suddenly sat up gasped her pajama bottoms, put them between her legs and she shuffled off to the bathroom.

Ya, seen that action before. Time to clean up after a good fucking. I rolled onto my back, closed my eyes and savored what we'd just experienced. There were other things that I normally include in my love making repertoire but she didn't seem receptive to it, at least for now.

And yes, that eventually changed. Happily sooner than later.

After a few minutes and hearing the shower going, once again Kimla stepped from the bathroom. This time she'd turned off the light before opening the door, I suppose in modesty? Seemed oddly timed. She lay down next to me, again on her back with her head turned toward me.

I smiled and then, hoping to be a bit comical, I jumped up and hurried to the bathroom saying, "women, always dominating the bathroom."

I got inside and cleaned up. I'd had experiences where we cleaned each other up but, at least for now, I'd to go solo. I washed the twig and stems and then dried off.

Once again I tried to strike a pose, I left the light on when I opened the door. Light bathed the room. Kimla lay looking at me. She'd gone under the covers. Naked or pajamas I knew not.

"Yes," I started, "that's right, I'm back. Prepare yourself for a severe post coitus snuggling."

She was still giggling when I slipped under the covers and snuggled in close and lay my left arm across her just below her breasts.

"Ah, no pajamas" I thought.

We kissed a bit just enjoying the feeling. But little did I know her mind was somewhere else.

After a few moments I got the shock of my life.

Kimla blurted out, "I'll call the church tomorrow and find out when the wedding should be. Two weeks is about right, Ommi will be so happy it's happening quickly."

I sat up, "What? Woah, you're planning a marriage and I haven't even proposed?"

She looked absolutely shocked stammering, "but... you... the priest... Ommi... but"

I smiled before I added, "Well, not yet I haven't." With that I rolled off my side of the bed and walked stark naked to her side where I helped her sit up. Once she was sitting pretty I knelt in front of her, took both her hands in mine and... suddenly remembered... "Hold that thought" I said as I got up.

Her mouth was open with shock or was it disbelief... whatever.

I quickly opened a small jewelry case on the chest of drawers and grabbed a small box from inside before scooting back to kneel in front of her and taking the traditional proposal pose.

I opened the little box, smiled just a bit, lifted it to her and then said those words, "Kimla, will you marry me?"

Kimla looked at the box. It contained a 2 karat flawless diamond engagement ring. I'd wanted a 3 karat but holy shit those are expensive. But, I had a matching wedding ring in a different box. I had always had hopes and during one of my trips to Dubai I'd bought some gold necklaces intending to have them melted down for a ring, the diamond was bought in Amsterdam where the ring was also designed and created. So, a completely original engagement/wedding ring set.

Much to my surprise she otherwise ignored the ring, grabbed my face and drew it to her, "Of course I will" she kissed me and then hugged me, her mouth next to my ear. Then in a lower tone said, "took you long enough." I'd heard that before.

The ring was a perfect fit. I'd sized a couple rings when she'd taken them off while swimming.

Well, things advanced rapidly after that. In point of fact I intended to ask her long before I learned I'd been "blessed" to proceed. I figured there it was worth the risk of rejection because if she'd said yes... well, it's all moot now.

It all seemed kind of rushed when we were married 2 weeks after our first time together. But we'd known each other for nearly 13 years and were very close for just shy of that.

We were married on a Saturday with nearly her full family present. I was smothered with kisses from all the women who were now my relatives and firm manly handshakes from the men. Lots of slaps on the back and comments that I was far too young to marry an "old woman." For them a younger man to marry an older woman was rare. In our case the age difference was practically unheard of. Kimla was, after all, 12 years older than me. To them, practically ancient. But that aside, it was during the days long reception that I realized I'd become truly accepted.

After we first made love Kimla told me that we should wait until after we were married to do it again. Apparently a widow of her age was expected to "sample" her suitor before marriage. Go figure...

Then the worm turned as they say.

5 days after our wedding I learned what the old priest had been warning me of. Kimla had left the room to talk to Ommi. When she finished she got back into bed but was visibly nervous.

"You ok habibti?" I asked.

There was a long silence before her answer. "No, Rohi not really," she said before she sat up in bed facing me and crossed her legs, adding, "but this has to be done." This seemed serious so I also sat up crossed my legs facing her. She took my hands in hers and she started.

Taking a deep breath, "Ours is a very old family," I nodded, "No listen, we are not AMONG the first Christians of Lebanon, we ARE the first Christians of Lebanon. When the conversion took place the family held deep pagan beliefs and practices. All were cast aside..." she paused, "except a handful. Those which were believed to be more important than even faith. Responsibilities." She paused before continuing, "Over two thousand years that handful have carried on to this day." Her face took on a very serious look, "The one I speak of now is known only to the family, a closely held secret. If the church found out," she hesitated, "well, it would be bad."

I nodded and figured this was what the priest had been talking about those many months ago.

She caressed and then gripped my hands, "We have a tradition when it comes to our children going out into the world. It's important they are prepared, so it's our, the parent's," she gestured indicating both of us, "duty to ready them to go out into the world so they will not bring shame or disrespect to the family. We must present men and women ready for for world."

I was nodding, sounded like a wise belief.

She continued but took another deep breath, "Preparing them for life includes preparing them in the nature of life. Conception to death, all which comes in between."

She paused, "If you were originally one of us what I'm about to say would not be a surprise, inside the family it's common knowledge, and now that we're married you to MUST know of your duty, but it however it must stay understood but unspoken."

She cupped my face with her right hand saying, "You must understand that what I'm asking can never be shared or spoken of. Even to family, Ommi and others. It's understood but unspoken."

Once again I nodded and said, "I understand, nothing will be said" but thought, "Holy shit what was she preparing me for? Human sacrifice? Cannibalism?"

It was almost worse.

"Before a child may set out on their own in the world they must not only be aware of but experienced in how children are made," she said and then stopped to concentrate on my face.

I'm sure my face showed a bit of confusion because of what I thought she was going at.

"It is the responsibility of parents to educate their children in these matters."

I nodded and said, "I understand, it's a wise tradition." She looked at me like I was clearly missing something.

For clarification I started over, "Ok, what exactly does that mean," I asked, "do you mean they have a full understanding of the mechanics, or are we talking visually or," I paused in the delicacy of the topic, "are you suggesting actually participate? I mean, as in having sex with the children?!"

Stunning conservative religious Kimla said, "Yes, to both."

"WHAT!" I said shocked.

Kimla put a hand on my chest and continued, "Sammy and I had started. By this I mean the children were educated by watching us having sex. But for Giselle it never went beyond that."

In the back of my mind a little devil was screaming, "AHA! That explains why her sexual experiences were so antiseptic!" But the full weight of what she just said hit me like a hundred stones, "wait," I was a bit in shock, "so the boys and you..." I left the question hang.

Kimla didn't hesitate, "Yes, before Sammy passed."

I think she sensed my trying to come to grips with this revelation. "There's a very formal ancient ceremony, it's not at all for arousal or sexual gratification. It's not erotic but instead deeply spiritual."

Then my mind took the leap and I took a deep breath, "Ok... so if I get this correctly, I'm supposed to have sex with, no... I'm supposed to educate, Giselle?"

Kimla nodded, "Yes, we're years behind."

Then it struck me, this was why Kimla was under so much pressure from her family to marry quickly. There was a daughter which needed educating and only her "father" could perform the education.

"Ah, the pressure from your family to re-marry!" I blurted out.

She nodded.

I covered my face with my hands, "That's more than just a little shocking, give me some time to get my head wrapped around this." I asked.

"Of course."

We talked about a few other things that night. We went to sleep without making love, I was a bit disjointed at the news. But... there's always a but... I also thought of Giselle. A virgin. A beautiful dark eyed virgin.

A few day later we were laying in bed and I rolled over and rested my head propped up on my hand. "Alright, describe this educational event."

It was like Kimla was suddenly planning a surprise birthday party, she was excited and flustered all at the same time. She sat up, "Ok, following the ceremony exactly is very important. Before we talk about that we, um, we have to... think about Giselle. It will be her first penetration and it's important it go smoothly."

Kimla pointed to my crotch, "manhood size can be an issue."

I frowned and looked at my "manhood" and decided to flip it around on her, "What" am I too small?"

She frowned and slapped my arm, "This is serious. No, not too small, you're larger than most, well... any man I've been with."

I knew she'd only had sex with Sammy but penetration wise is my brain instantly knew she meant Sammy and more creepily, her father.

I caught that word, ceremony, she hadn't used it before.

Then she described the entire ceremony in exquisite detail, all the way to how Giselle must be penetrated. It was quite surreal also hearing it from her mother. Who by the way, also had to be present as a witness.