All Comments on 'Pushing Our Boundaries Ch. 01'

by RobinEager

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
steelringsteelringover 2 years ago

Excellent story telling. Loved the scene in the car that opens up the talk about sharing. The dice and bottle game is hardly new but was nicely used. I also love that you held the story at her sucking off his cock, leaving readers like myself to fantasize about her going all the way another time, and about what lifestyle you both adopt once you are married. Hot writing. Well done.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Of course these two never got married! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The minute you said it was a true story I pulled the plug. And why would you submit a first story about some other guy fucking your fiance while you watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another slutwife and willing cuckold story nothing new. Nothing erotic about cucking some one. And as you are the writer this is your nightmare good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, and I love how the fiancée seems to actually want to be shared possibly even more than the narrator wants to share her. I hope you won’t hold back regarding what happens with her next, what she’s willing to do… and who with (and how many). Keep up the good work!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Strange. You have a number of Australian references (Australian voice on GPS, Koala) but you write like an American. Only Americans seem to misuse the expression "... but I also could care less." Obviously, the expression should be "... could not care less..." abbreviated to "...couldn't care less...". Anyway, this is turning into just another cuck story. Probably next chapter we will find she is off birth control but allows the arsehole to fuck her with dickhead boyfriend watching. Then she gets pregnant... and so on. (Oh, those videos were great! ) cheers.

DukeLattimoreDukeLattimoreover 2 years ago

Fabulous start to this story. You have established Jane as the epitome of the "hot wife" who becomes a "hotwife". Looking forward to the next phase of boundary pushing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tags said it all. 1*

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 2 years ago

I really like this story - alot like my personal life. I wanted him to fuck her pussy but sounds like that is coming soon. I know in my life - she was sucking my cock and the other male cock then she pulled me down with her and pushed my head towards his cock and told me - suck his cock for me and I did and she came so hard just watching me suck his cock. Oh yes I want her to enjoy sucking and fucking other cocks while hubby watches and join in.

robertlrobertlover 2 years ago

This is an extremely well written and hot story, well done! There are a couple small mistakes, would suggest a proof reader (you can NEVER catch all your own mistakes), but not enough to detract from the story. It's far better than most of the experienced writers on this site produce. My only criticism is that the ending seemed to be very sudden. I, like others, am looking forward to the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. Just fucking gross.

Why would any man want to watch his wife of fiance fuck another man in any way? Mouth, pussy or ass?

Unless they are a closeted gay man?

Is that what this writer is? Or wants? Is that where this story is going? It seems like some of the commentary are gay men. So they obviously are all into it. But if you are gay? Why do you need a wife/beard? Just be yourself and go suck cock. As bad as the MC wanted to look at the other dude's dick to see how big it was...

But just yuck. Cuckolding. It's a weird fucking fetish. Aberrant behavior. Seek help. And put this shit into the fetish category where it belongs. No relationship can last in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. Every study bears this out. All respect is soon lost.

Not to mention the diseases and unwanted pregnancies.

It's not attractive in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Move the next part into another catagory.... just not in LW

JJ

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Let me stop laughing here before I start.

First story...retread author. Typical cuck story from a retread cuck author.

Same story by a thousand other retread cuck authors.

So a gay author and husband want to live vicariously through a story, while not bad as far as writing skills go, but falls way short of being imaginative, creative or giving us something even remotely fresh.

Dont give up your day job of hanging out in a closet junior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shrink, shrink, shrank. Period. Shrinked is not a word in any form of English.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I want her fucked by the asshole too! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another infantile talent free part time hobby scribbler at boring us to death.

Stop right here. No need for another chapter, the bile is rising already.

Just go and defile the first goat crossing your way and cool down.

Captcha

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!! Congratulations, excellent first attempt!!!! ;) Please, go on soon :-)

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Another typical cuck story with only the surroundings being changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start. Do consider Paul getting a few more goes at Jane. No way he's finished with her.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

"That was really... all for me?" HA!

"Well. Maybe not all of it. I may have enjoyed it a little, too." HA, HA... priceless.

This one passage said volumes about the wife.

It all said, "from now on, I have license to fuck around." She hit the lottery.

XceptionXceptionover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Laughed at the comments from those that hate the narrative, what were they expecting and why read the thing then?

I would have enjoyed it much more if you had stretched out the process, allowing more discussion and fantasying together before introducing action with another. Build the sexual tension and anticipation, while they explore their feelings about the subject. Could have been four parts (or entries) before she goes through with anything…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

immature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A drop dead gorgeous whore and her cuck husband story? Just part of the 90% trash posted daily in this category. No need to read, tags and comments was all it took to stay away. 1*

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

A Good start to what might be a GREAT story. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

How do you cheat on a cuckold

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

How do you cheat on a Cuckold

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pushing Boundaries !

Robin....thats exactly what you have done here, with this great erotic story telling posted here .

Reading most of the comments here just confirms for me that most,, but not all have little or no imagination when it comes down to appreciate great character building, which you have done right from the start.

This is what makes or breaks a writer in my honest opinion, and there are a very few good writers here on literotica that have that talent to put their words into real life, and to make you feel for the characters not just from the beginning of the story, but to keep building on real emotions with real situations that happen in real life not just putting down some words on fucking and sucking going in circles with no sense of meaning to the words Erotica or taboo.

I take off my hat to you and I only hope that you will continue with this great story and take this out of the norm, with some twists and turns to make these characters come alive off the pages and make the pages stick with some suspense balls deep !

Thank You Robin for sharing your Erotic Art with the rest of the world ....

Regards - Alex

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 2 years ago

Love this cuckold story!! Hopefully their relationship progresses until they can actually be in an active cuckold relationship. Jane is starting to show her naughty side, I can't wait until she starts gaining confidence in cuckolding Rob!!!

Pls keep updating this story, so many cuckold stories are abandoned

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This author should claim one thing for himself: cuckolding is not a fetish but a psychological defect. We just think if we call it a fetish then we don't need therapy. It's just so much easier to live with the defect than the hard work of therapy! But, this defect can certainly destroy CVs!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

You BTBers just noticed that there are cuck stories in LW?

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

Very well written. Good character development and description of the combination of lust and shame and insecurity. I look forward to the continuation. And please just delete the comments from all the anonymous who have a goal in life to read stories with this theme, rate one star and leave derogatory comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great debut ! Keep writing, great storyline and very well written. Maybe Jane will find some fun with BBC or some older guy (pornstar Roberto Malone type) but well endowed as a contrast to her beauty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great character development and very hot.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesover 2 years ago

Five stars, great story. Ignore the nay sayers, as one either typically totally gets the cuckold experience or totally misses what it is all about. Very well written as well and looking forward to more chapters and hopefully soon (smiles).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story, very well written to share the emotions running through these couples. There are huge variations on the cuckold theme, and personally I enjoy them more when the other guy involved is not an absolute prick, but each to his own. Don’t let the cuckold become too much of a wimp - love him sharing his lady, hate him becoming pathetic (though again, this is my preference in such stories, and many would not agree!) Thanks

mcatomcatoover 2 years ago

great job!!! I feel like I could see it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep going!

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyover 2 years ago

Your plot did two wise things. At least I thought they were, and they added to my reading enjoyment.

First get Tammy out of sight for a while and let Paul teach Jane how to be her inner slut. (I hope Tammy's back later, and I hope she taunts the main character about his insufficiency.)

Second, hold off on The Big Fuck. It added to the realism that everyone didn't do everything all of a sudden.

I can't wait for your next chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I agree about the story being better for Tammy's temporary absence. My own kink is cuckolds who are submissive to "better" men like Paul, so I hope Rob gets more opportunities to admire Paul's talents. But your characters are yours, and you need to be comfortable with the Rob you describe for us.

Don

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13about 2 years ago

Love the pacing. I hope she does a little bit of private time with Paul and keep it a secret from Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Robin ...

I took my time to read your story once again, after reading your very own updated feed back, on the positive comments you have received so far. It is my hope of you taking your time, and mind to bring us to the next level in sharing your Art /work with more of us, as you move forward writing your very own and reading up on some untamed erotic taboo ideas that may come your way from your readers like myself.

Even after reading your story for the second time, I must say I have enjoyed it even more. Your couples first introduction gives us a nice flow and taste to your story telling, from the very beginning here the set up of your story, which gives you a great start and a wide open selection in which direction you want to take this, with the well presented real life added characters, along with your writing pace you have spent on their dialogue between each other, comes across as real as it can get, and I can honestly say... believable, thanks to your great imagination in setting your plot and giving us something to feel for and to think about, and the way they share their words and feel each other out, by adding all the possible hidden emotions/ needs good or bad that may be coming out from each one of them, makes one reading your story want to know more and more about their relationship in sharing, blackmailing or cheating, ( your pick) which will only add more suspense and desire to exploring their hidden dirty secrets in discovering each other’s boundaries pushed by their lust for the forbidden fruit .

Robin I have read many stories here on literotica , and If You allow me to share only one story with You, which may open and expand your talent to inspire You to go deeper into your characters, and to open your Erotic Mind to something very few writers have done here before ...

Do yourself a favour and please look into this amazing Erotic story - taking it up with Jill -

My Regards once again ~ Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to enjoy the sex when the character of Paul is so obnoxious. Don't understand folk who think weak males are interesting. Can't abide arrogant, abusive males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Loved the kissing between Jane and Tammy. I hope there's more lesbian action with them. would be hot if they had a threesome with Paul. keep up the good work!

akjhfdiwyakjhfdiwyabout 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to a followup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an excellent, well-written story. Speaking as an author, the longer you delay in part 2, the fewer readers you'll get back. Most will have forgotten the story by now and face rereading it before starting 2. I hope you can get it out soon.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This is a good effort at cuckold erotica and a potential challenger to the best in class (my benchmark being “Charitable Contributions” by J267). My only criticism is that it starts from Rob’s viewpoint, but then occasionally switches to his fiancé’s viewpoint, with Page 4, Para 4 being an example. Shouldn’t it be written entirely from the cuckolds viewpoint? It could be improved by creating more hesitation/ angst/ uncertainty for Rob (and the reader), but it is not my story so the author can do what it likes. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading part 2. 5 stars.

perversionsandtransgressionsfanperversionsandtransgressionsfanalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing I got to say. Great early narration on the journey of Rob and Jane towards becoming actual cuck male/submissive female. However, the flirting by Paul towards Jane could have built up slower - the jump towards the blowjob was too quick too sudden for me and the guy Paul was too forthcoming and daring, which was not that convincing. Looking forward to Chapter 2, waiting since long. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a good story just plane awsome

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!! Go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. And, for the most part, very plausible. I have been in the position of leading a steady girlfriend of mine into a sharing, and the very long (several meetings) seduction was a hot build up to the moment. BUT, the attitude of an alpha male like Paul would put me off, and I'd not have allowed it to happen. I am looking forward to Chapter 2.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Typical cuck can’t finish anything.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

Actually, I am glad there is only part 1.

I can live comfortably without the descriptions of Paul taking Jane in every hole and position while Rob watches spellbound, setting up 50 years of submissive cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully they called off the wedding

Speechless2025Speechless202518 days ago

FUCKING HOT! PART 2, PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinEager@RobinEager
Update: Thanks to everyone who's offered up supportive words and helpful criticism. I'll take all that into consideration when writing Ch. 2 which I hope to have up in February or March! Please share the story when you can so I can still get more of that helpful advice from th...