Pushing the Boundaries

Story Info
A bull pushes the boundaries with his cuckold couple.
17.2k words
4.47
34.4k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and of legal age. Please enjoy, and don't forget to rate and comment.

~

"So, do you have any plans this weekend?"

That was the typical question Beckett's co-worker often asked at the end of the school week. They often shared their plans for the weekends and how they hoped to decompress from teaching all week. It was more of a general professionalism back and forth between the two teachers as they both understood the boundaries of work life and personal life.

Having that distinction worked in Beckett's favor, as he wasn't quite sure how to answer the question his female colleague was asking this time. Not because he didn't know what his plans were, but because the plans he and his wife had made were not their typical ones.

"Tess and I have a date night planned tonight, but I'm not sure about the rest of the weekend," Beckett answered, trying to be as vague as possible. "What about you?"

Sharon, the younger female teacher, shrugged before replying, "No date night for me, just going to catch up on cleaning and hang out with my dogs."

She was a single woman, who didn't entirely seem all that eager to be in the dating scene. Beckett sensed she was more involved in the life of being a good teacher and hanging out with the friends she had made at school than worrying about finding a man. He respected that.

"Anyways, I'm not getting out of here anytime soon. Got too many essays to grade. You have fun on your date night," Sharon said while turning back into her classroom.

"Yeah, I think we will, thanks. See you on Monday," Beckett replied, slinging his bag over his shoulder and heading down the hallway.

As Beckett walked through the halls of the school, he was thankful Sharon hadn't asked any follow up questions about his date night. It wasn't because he didn't want to share, it was because he didn't really know. Tess, his wife, had made the plans, and they didn't entirely involve him.

The two of them had recently begun experimenting with a cuckold relationship and, in the past few weeks, found a bull that we were both comfortable with. His name was Xavier, but he went by X. He had asked Tess for a night out alone, and she immediately said yes. Tess set up everything before even informing Beckett about it.

Beckett was caught off guard a little when his wife presented the plan to him, but it didn't take long for him to get wholly aroused by the idea of Tess out on the town with her bull. Beckett was not given further information besides the time and date for their night out.

As Beckett drove home, he mind wandered with the endless possibilities his wife and X could get into later that night. Of course, most of his thoughts were centered around Tess and X having passionate sex. His typical twenty minute drive home flew by, and he was soon pulling into the driveway of their home.

Tess had texted Beckett earlier in the day to inform him that she would be out at the salon getting her hair done for the date. So he knew that she wouldn't be home when he arrived, which meant he had even more time to contemplate all the different scenarios of his wife's coming night out.

It was a few hours later when Beckett heard the sound of the garage door opening, and it shook him from his thoughts. He stood to greet as she walked into the house, and upon walking through the door, Beckett's jaw dropped open.

Tess's usual short-brown hair was now platinum blonde and cut to a more edgy hairstyle, shaved on one side and flipped up and over the other. "Do you like it," Tess asked?

Shaking himself out of the initial shock, Beckett replied, "Yeah, you look great. It's new, but you look amazing."

"Thank you. It was X's idea, but I love it," the newly blonde wife said. She leaned in and kissed her husband quickly before adding, "Now I need to get cleaned up and dressed. X said he is picking me up at seven."

As Tess turned to walk towards their bedroom, Beckett noticed the package she held under her arm and inquired about it. "What's in the package?"

"It's the outfit X ordered for me to wear tonight. I have no idea what's inside, but I'm sure it's something sexy," Tess answered.

Endless possibilities again began to roll through Beckett's brain as he replied, "I'm sure it will be. Enjoy your shower. I'll just go back to watching TV."

Tess, bubbling with excitement, pranced towards the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl, and Beckett could already feel the stirrings of his own arousal. Knowing that she had changed her whole hairstyle per X's request reminded Beckett of how much more demanding their bull had become in recent weeks.

Slowly, with each meet-up, X had started becoming more authoritative with the couple. He began referring to each of them by more derogatory names rather than their real names. X would call Tess; bitch, whore, slut, or even cunt, each of which Tess responded to positively in the moments. She even began accepting X using those terms when referring to her in their communications outside of sex.

During the time when Beckett was present, which had recently become less and less, X began calling him; cuck, cucky, and bitch-boy. The desired effect was evident, as he became seen by both as the alpha of the relationship. Beckett didn't mind the changing dynamic, as it became apparent that the sexual humiliation of their cuckold relationship is what got him off. Furthermore, Tess thoroughly enjoyed freely giving herself over sexually to a powerful and dominant man.

X fit the bill perfectly. He stands at just under six foot three inches tall, and though Beckett is taller, X's muscular build puts Beckett to shame. X was a former college football player and has kept himself in shape since.

Speaking of which, X isn't that far removed from college as he is in his late twenties and nearly a decade younger than the married couple. That was another draw for Tess towards X. Having the attention, and sexual interest of a younger man made her feel more confident and sexy.

The other thing that drew the couple to X was that he was black. The underlying social stigma of a white wife being sexually promiscuous with a black man was undoubtedly exciting. They had often talked about Tess taking a black lover and how naughty it would look to see her holding a thick black cock in her white hand or taking it in her pussy.

So X ticked all their boxes and was now ticking ones they didn't even know they wanted.

Tess had taken her time showering and getting herself ready. It wasn't until five till seven that she finished, and walked out to show off to Beckett. Again, his jaw dropped in awe at the vision that stood before him. Tess was wearing a skin-tight white dress. The hem of her dress only barely went past her ass, and as Beckett looked closer, he noticed the dress was also somewhat sheer. It had a mesh-like quality about it, with tiny pinholes throughout the entirety of the fabric. The effect resembled a privacy screen, where you couldn't really see through but got a sense of what was underneath.

The obvious sense being given by the dress was that Tess wasn't wearing anything under the dress. On her feet, she paired the dress with strappy red heels and looked stunning.

Breaking Beckett out of his drooling daze, Tess asked, "Well, what do you think now that I'm all dressed up? Is the dress too risque?"

Beckett blew a wolf whistle before replying, "You look absolutely gorgeous. The dress is so sexy and just the right amount of naughty."

"You don't think it's too see-through," Tess asked, looking down at herself.

Beckett shook his head and replied, "It's hardly see-through. Just enough to give the illusion that you can see more."

"Are you sure? Because X told me not to wear anything under it," Tess questioned.

"That's hot. But, yes, it's fine. I would be more worried about how short it is while not wearing panties. Where is X taking you anyway," Beckett asked after reassuring his wife.

Tess shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. He just said it would be a fun night out."

"In that dress, it will be fun in more ways than one," Beckett replied, approaching his dolled up wife for an embrace.

She stepped back, though, and said, "No, no. You can't get my make-up all messed up. Plus, X will be here any minute."

Beckett mimicked a pout and said, "I can't help it; you look so sexy."

"To give you something more to think about while I'm out with my black lover, have a peek at this," Tess said while lifting the front hem of her dress.

What she revealed was her completely smooth sex. Beckett had to pick his jaw off the floor for the third time. It had been so long since Tess had shaved off her pubic hair that her husband was legitimately surprised to see her hairless. However, her shaved beaver wasn't the only surprise he saw.

"Had it waxed earlier," she said before Beckett had a chance to gather his wits.

She typically used a razor, saying the idea of getting waxed didn't appeal to her. Yet, here she was, standing before her husband, about to go out on a date with her bull, waxed smooth. All Beckett could say was, "Really?"

"Yep. X asked me too, and you know I can't say no to him," Tess replied, dropping her dress back into place.

"What about the tattoo," her stunned husband asked, referencing the new two-inch black spade just above her slit.

Very casually, Tess responded, "Oh, that's just a temporary tattoo X told me to wear tonight too. He says it represents my desire for his black cock." Just then, her phone buzzed. "Oh, X is here. I'll see you later, baby. Not sure how late we will be out."

She trotted towards the door, leaving Beckett to shout, "Have a good time," as she hurried out to meet X. He shook his head and wondered what she would be getting into.

X's pristine black Dodge Challenger rumbled with power at the end of the driveway. Tess's body fluttered with excitement as she walked down to join him inside. Opening the passenger door and moving to sit down, Tess was instantly reminded of how short and tight her dress was. It was near impossible for her to get into his car without exposing her nude sex.

Tess looked over to X as she sat, setting her small clutch down by her feet, and saw he had a big bright smile. "You look so fucking good. Are you ready to have some fun tonight," he asked before leaning in to give her a deep and passionate kiss on my lips.

Being that they were still just in front of Tess's house, she became a little nervous that her neighbors might see, but those thoughts melted away almost instantly. When he broke off the kiss, X got them moving, pulling away in the car.

"Wow. So, where are we going tonight," Tess asked, reeling from the passion of the deep kiss.

One of X's hands came over and grabbed her thigh before he answered, "I thought we'd start at a chill wine bar and then see where the night takes us."

"Perfect," Tes purred in response. In her mind, Tess wondered just where the wine bar was and if she would be too underdressed. To her mild surprise, they didn't have to drive far as X pulled into an outdoor shopping mall and dining area Tess often frequented with her husband.

It was an upscale take on a small village walk that made for great evenings and dates with Beckett. The wine bar was a favorite of Tess's, but she was apprehensive about being here with X.

"Is this where we are going," she nervously asked as X looked for a parking place.

Confident as always, X replied, "Yeah, is that a problem?"

"It's just; this is really close to my neighborhood. We may see people I know," Tess tried explaining her apprehension.

She knew X understood what she was getting at, but he made her squirm as he said, "So."

"How will I explain them seeing me with you," Tess asked.

X laughed before saying, "Who cares? What are they going to do? Tell your husband they saw you out with a black man. Bitch-boy already knows you fuck around with chocolate, so it ain't cheating. You're just worried they will think that you are a slut, and you are. You are my slut. Isn't that right?"

The way he laid it all out made sense, and he was right, so Tess answered, "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Of course it does. Now, tell me, what are you," X asked, now parked and staring into my eyes.

Casting her eyes down in a show of X's power over her, Tess said, "I'm your slut."

"Exactly, and I want to show you off. Let's go," X said.

They both exited the car, though Tess had to take an extra moment to adjust her dress and ensure she was covered. With X's arm around her waist, the naughty coupling walked towards the village walk and the wine bar within.

There were a lot of people out because it was a beautiful Saturday evening. That would mean plenty of people seeing Tess dressed so daringly slutty, in the arms of a big, powerful black man. The thought made her both nervous and aroused.

Immediately upon getting on the main walk, eyes began snapping to get a look at the couple. Tess tried to walk with an air of pride and confidence rather than sink into X with embarrassment. She was his slut, after all.

It only took a few minutes before they reached the wine bar, and surprisingly they were able to find open seats at the bar top. The place was crowded, as it was a popular spot for locals. After ordering, Tess glanced around and thankfully didn't recognize anyone. Her nerves settled at that, at least as much as they could, considering she was in public wearing a near-see-through dress that barely covered her ass and wasn't wearing anything underneath.

When their wine came, that further helped calm Tess's nerves. She took a healthy first swig, and felt the warmth of the alcohol flow down her throat. As he had while driving, X dropped his hand onto Tess's thigh and began to grip her soft flesh with his strong fingers lightly. Her pulse quickened as she envisioned those same fingers exploring her dripping sex.

Tess's thoughts were interrupted when X asked, "How does it feel to be out in public as my slut?"

"It's both exciting and nerve-wracking. I love how sexy I feel dressed as you wanted, but I can't help but worry that I am showing too much to everyone else," was her honest answer.

X smiled, and his hand moved further up Tess's leg before he said, "But those worries and nerves make it even more exciting. Deep down you want everyone to see you as the slut you are. The little married slut for black cock. Isn't that right?"

"Ungh," Tess softly moaned at his words before responding, "I think you're right. It's nerve-wracking, but I am so turned on being on display for you. You have a special ability to bring out my naughty side."

Gripping Tess's upper thigh a little more firmly, X said, "Of course I'm right. You are getting wet at the idea of someone seeing your bare, bald pussy. Someone you don't know, or even someone you do. You love that everyone can see a hint of your nipples through your slutty dress. It drives you wild, and makes you want more."

Before Tess could respond, X's hand moved from her thigh to her neck. He pulled Tess in for another deep kiss before breaking it off to whisper in her ear, "Does my slut want to get naughty tonight?"

Tes whispered in return, "Yes."

"How naughty," X asked, still holding on to her neck.

Wanting to convey her commitment to him, and doing her best to be honest with herself, Tess replied with a sultry, "The naughtiest."

X's hand fell from his slut's neck to take a sip of his wine, and then he casually said, "Spread your legs open more."

Tess was sitting somewhat facing him on the barstool and towards the entrance of the small wine bar. Spreading her legs open further would display her bare pussy not only to X but to anyone else looking in their direction. X's large frame would do an excellent job of blocking her from most peoples' view, and therefore taking another swig from her glass, Tess let her legs fall open.

The feeling of the cool air on her wetness was an instant reminder of just how short the dress was, but Tess wanted to prove how naughty she could be for X so she bravely held her legs open. She wanted X to know that she was his to command and have. Tess wanted to show him and anyone else that she was truly his slut.

"That spade tattoo looks perfect on you. Maybe one day we can get you a real one. Maybe with an X in it," X said as casually as if he was talking about his day at work.

Tess blushed at the thought of getting a real spade tattoo, but couldn't deny that the idea made her pussy gush. She replied as best she could, "Thank you. A real one would be so naughty."

"The naughtiest," was X's retort. Because he used the word Tess had just said in response, she wondered if he actually had plans for her to get a real spade tattoo. The thought made her shutter, and her sex slicken.

They sat and drank their wine, with X occasionally running his hand up and down Tess's spread open thighs. X got the bartender's attention as the two finished their glasses to settle the bill. Tess wasn't expecting to leave so soon, but she was curious about what X had planned. He laid out money to cover the bill and said, "Let's go for a stroll and enjoy the beautiful evening."

That sounded good to Tess, and she quickly slipped off her barstool, readjusted her dress, and took X's hand to allow him to guide the way out of the bar. The cool night air felt terrific as they exited into the main village walk, and Tess felt even more proud as X wrapped his arm around her waist again. This time his hand rested on her plump ass as they walked.

They hadn't been walking for more than a few moments before Tess suddenly slowed because of something she saw ahead of them. X sensed and felt his slut slow and asked, "What's up slut? You see something?"

Just about a hundred feet in front of us was what Tess had worried about earlier in the night. Someone she recognized and knew well was standing talking with others outside of a shop. It was a former co-worker of Tess's from before she started her own at home business. She had stayed in touch with her, Jenny, and had even gone out for girls' nights with her on a number of occasions.

Tess knew her friend would be shocked to see her out dressed as she was and in the arms of a man, not her husband. Tess relayed these concerns to X, trying to get him to avoid them having to pass her by saying, "There's a co-worker of mine up there. Can we cross to the other side so she doesn't see me?"

"Oh yeah. I think we should just keep walking then. As I said in the car, she ain't catching you cheating. She will just see you as you are, my slut," was X's casual reply.

With his statement, X ushered them both forward, gripping Tess's ass through her dress. He led them directly toward her, and there was no way to avoid it. About five feet from the group of women, the one Tess knew recognized her and instinctively let out a greeting.

"Tess! Oh my gosh, you dyed your hair," she asked before getting a chance to look her friend over and at who she was with.

With as much confidence as Tess could muster, she replied, "Oh hey, Jenny. Yeah, I thought I could use a fresh look."

"It looks great. What are you up to," she replied while eyeballing X.

Trying to keep her cool, Tess answered, "We were just out at the wine bar and now enjoying the evening. What about you?"

Jenny was obviously caught off guard by the situation. "Oh, yeah. Um, yeah, I'm just out on a girls' night with some friends. We were, ah, we were just on our way to the wine bar too," Jenny replied while pointing to the other women standing nearby. They waved politely. Noticeably flustered after getting a moment to process what she saw, Jenny asked "Who's your, eh friend?"

Tess blushed a little at the idea of having to introduce her black bull to a friend. "Oh, sorry. Let me introduce you two. Jenny, this is X."