Pushing the Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I guess you are right. I can't speak to all black men, but X is certainly not light in the trousers," Tess answered her friend with a big grin and held out her hands out to indicate X's size.

"OMG! That's crazy," Jesse responded. "I can't believe all this. You are a lucky woman."

Tes smiled and said, "Thanks. Speaking of which, I should probably get back to X."

"Yeah, sure. Have fun. We can talk more later," Jenny said while moving to the side and allowing her friend to exit.

Returning to X, Tess replayed in her what had just occurred and couldn't believe she revealed so much. She was certainly treading new ground all over that night.

X raised his eyebrows in a questioning way as Tess reached him, and she explained that she had run into Jenny. As they continued walking back to his car, he started asking questions.

"So, what did you and your friend talk about for so long?"

Being open with X, Tess said, "She wanted to know the deal with me and you and what Beckett knew."

"How did you respond," X asked.

"I was honest. I told her everything," Tess explained.

"That's my slut," X responded while simultaneously gripping her ass.

The sexed up couple got back to X's car and took their seats. However, X did not start it up. Instead, he unfastened his pants and pushed them to his knees. His cock sat semi-erect in his lap, and Tess couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Get it in your mouth, whore," X ordered.

Tess should have been put off by him calling her a whore, but she wasn't. It should have been a sign of disrespect, coming from a man ten years her younger, but it wasn't. Tess was a small business owner, and a woman in her late thirties; nothing about her indicated she was a whore, but with X, she was.

She lets go of society's preconceived norms when she is with X. Tess allows herself to give her whole self over to him and let out her inner sexual dynamo. With X, Tess is X's slut, whore, cocksucker, bitch, etc. She is whatever X wants her to be, and she loves it.

So, X didn't have to tell his slut twice, as Tess instantly leaned over to him and began to take his ebony treasure into her hand and mouth. The moment her tongue touched the tip of his prick, she purred with admiration and desire.

Tess gave the flared, purple mushroom head a big kiss while letting her left hand slide up and down the length of the thick shaft. Wanting to savor her treat, Tess trailed her tongue down the underside of his veiny appendage before snaking it back to the tip and engulfing it with her mouth.

X gave further instructions and asked questions as Tess began to work her oral magic on his black tool.

"Get your knees on the seat and stick that phat ass in the air."

Without taking her mouth off of X's meat, Tess maneuvered herself into position. She was kneeling on the passenger seat while sucking his cock, and had her ass up high in the air. Of course, this meant the short dress started pulling up to expose Tess's behind.

Tess was not concerned, as X's car windows were tinted, and they were parked near the back of the lot. The chance of anyone seeing her was very slim. However, she would be lying if she said the thought of being caught didn't turn her on.

"That's it bitch. Suck that dick. Did you get turned on telling your friend about your freaky side," X asked. As he did, he also reached his long arm out and pulled Tess's dress up to expose her entire ass. He then let his fingers slide over his slut's slick sex.

"Oh yeah, you are soaking wet. You love showing off your slutty side. Maybe we should send your friend some pictures of you sucking my dick," X suggested.

Tess moaned into his cock at his naughty suggestion, but in reality, she wasn't too keen on the idea. However, X seemed eager to push that boundary as his other hand reached past her head and into his pants. Tess watched, out of the corner of her eye, as he retrieved his phone and held it in front of him.

"Yeah, let's get some pictures as work my cock; maybe even a video," X stated before the first flash emitted from his phone.

Tess blinked away the sudden brightness, only to have another flash temporarily blind her. Again, he was taking erotic pictures of her without getting Tess's consent first. However, Tess wasn't stopping him but instead performing and posing eagerly for him.

"There you go, now take it out and hold it next to your face. Don't forget to smile," X guided her.

Tess popped my mouth off his black erection and posed as X wanted. She put on a big, beaming smile that surely looked every bit like the happy woman with her favorite thing. As Tess posed for X's phone, his other hand was still casually stroking the lips of her sex, sliding through the wetness and building up his slut's arousal.

"I think your friend would be blown away seeing these pictures. Heck, anyone would. You look like a natural black cock loving slut," declared X, triggering Tess to wonder what it would be like for others to see her sucking his cock.

As Tess pondered that possibility, she noticed his phone no longer flashing with picture taking. However, he was still holding it to face her, and figured he must have started recording a video instead. He was crossing another boundary without Tess as much as saying a word in opposition.

"You are leaking slut. Maybe I should have you send these pictures to see just how slutty you can get. What do you think slut," X asked.

Before taking her mouth off of him, Tess took a second to think. She wanted to make it known that she wasn't comfortable with sending pictures of herself sucking X's dick to anyone, especially someone she knew.

"Fuck, that sounds hot, but I can't let anyone I know see. It would be far too embarrassing," Tess replied before returning X's massive member to her mouth.

X laughed at Tess's response before saying, "I get that. So sharing the pictures with people you don't know is fine?"

Hearing that suggestion, Tess coughed around his cock. She regained her composure enough to slide my mouth off and say, "Oh my. Would you really show other people?"

"Maybe, because I know it would turn you on if I did," was X's short reply.

Before taking his cock back into her mouth, Tess said, "I think it would. Fuck, I'm such a slut."

Again, X laughed at Tess' response while she continued to suck him off. His fingers also began to become more intentional with their movements. Rather than lazily sliding around Tess's exposed sex, he began to dip the tips into her slit and smear her arousal around. After a few instances, Tess felt one of his fingers make its way to her puckered asshole and rub it with a coating of her juice.

"Speaking of you being a slut, I thought tonight would be a great night for me to finally take your ass," X said while running his finger around Tess's tight hole. "Make you a true 3-hole slut. What do you think?"

Tess had some experience with anal play with her husband. However, that was limited to a small jeweled butt plug. Her feelings towards full-on anal sex were that it would hurt and she wouldn't enjoy it. Tess's butt plug was different because it stayed in her ass once inserted and provided extra pleasure when having traditional sex.

With all that in mind, Tess answered X, "Your cock is so big. You'll hurt me."

As Tess returned to blowing X, she felt his finger gather more of her arousal and bring it to her tight butthole before saying, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to warm you up first."

After his statement, he pushed his slippery digit into Tess's rear entrance and, with little resistance, it slipped inside. His finger felt slightly thinner than her plug, but it also gave Tess an incredible sensation of being filled. Tess moaned around his cock in response to his forwardness.

"Don't you want to be my 3-hole slut," X asked while sliding his finger in further.

Tess tried to delay answering by doubling her oral efforts on his cock, but X wasn't having that.

"Come on slut. Give me an answer. The way your cunt got even more drenched when I mentioned it already let me know what you want, but I want to hear you tell me," X insisted.

Sliding her mouth off his firm shaft with a pop, Tess looked up at him and said, "Oh god, I don't know. I want to be a good slut for you, and the thought of you taking my ass is hot, but I know it will hurt. You're so big."

"Come on, tell me slut. Tell me you want to be a 3-hole slut. Tell me you want to give me your married ass," X ordered before Tess could move to take his cock back into her mouth.

Tess tried to collect her thoughts, but X moved his finger in and out of her ass, clouding her mind with more arousal. To Tess's surprise, she moaned out, "Ah, yeah. Yes, I want to be your 3-hole slut. Take my ass, Daddy."

X replied to Tess's admission by withdrawing his finger and giving her ass a firm smack. He said, "I will happily fuck your ass, but that will have to wait until later. Right now, I need you to get that mouth back on my cock. I want you to swallow my nut."

With nothing else to do, Tess eagerly continued her duty and took his cock back into her mouth. Knowing what he wanted, she expedited the process and used her hands and mouth together. Tess's efforts, and X's desire to cum, resulted in him quickly flooding her mouth with his seed. Tess dutifully swallowed each drop and licked up the last dribbles with her tongue.

When Tess looked up at X upon completion, he was still holding his phone to record her and asked, "What do you say slut?"

"Thank you," came Tess's quick reply. It felt silly and slutty to thank X for cumming in her mouth, but also gave her a feeling of pride.

X then moved his phone down and began to reach for his pants. Tess instinctively moved away and knelt on the passenger seat beside him as he redressed. Her pussy burned to be touched, but she kept from feeling herself as Tess wasn't sure what X had planned.

"Let's go into the casino and see if I can't win some money. Did you bring the cash I told you to pull out," X asked.

Tess reached for her forgotten clutch and pulled out the five twenty-dollar bills X had asked her to get out of an ATM earlier that day. With the cash in hand, Tess replied, "Here it is."

"Perfect," X said, grabbing the bills from her and adding, "Before I forget, text your little hubby and let him know he will be sleeping on the couch tonight. I plan on sleeping over so I can fuck you all night."

Tess's sex gushed at his intentions, and she quickly reached for her phone. Once she sent the message to Beckett, X exited the car. Tess followed suit, fixing her dress again to cover her naked lower half.

The casino was at one end of the village walk, just a short distance from where they had parked. As the couple walked, X's arm was around Tess with his hand on her ass, but he was also busy with his phone. It wasn't until they were outside the entrance to the casino that he said anything.

"Here, look at my phone's new lock screen and wallpaper. I think you will like it," X said, showing Tess his phone.

Tess let out a small gasp as she viewed what he was showing her. X had changed his lock screen to one of the pictures he had taken of Tess standing naked and his wallpaper to the picture of her holding his cock next to her smiling face. The only thing Tess could think to say in response was, "So slutty."

X smiled and then continued guiding them through the casino doors. Inside, the lights of slot machines filled Tess's vision and dazzled her as they walked past. Growing up in Vegas meant Tess didn't frequent casinos and the sensory overload was something that she always had to adjust to.

X led the way toward the table games and up to a craps table. He took a seat at an available stool between two other men. Tess was left to stand at his side as he handed the money she had given to him to the dealer in exchange for chips. Then, as one does when at a craps table, X began placing his bets.

Tess watched on, not entirely sure what was going on. However, she knew enough to understand when X won a bet or lost. For each winning bet, X gave Tess's ass a little slap, which brought lustful looks from the other gamblers. She felt very much on display, but in a way that she found erotic and powerful. Tess was X's arm candy, and everyone was jealous of what he had on his arm.

When it came time for X to roll the dice, he had his slut blow on them before each roll. It didn't do much, as he won and lost about the same as when he wasn't rolling the dice, but it did add to the aurora of Tess being his sexy good luck charm. X occasionally slid his fingers up Tess's leg between bets to tease her naked sex.

The couple stayed at the table for nearly an hour before X finally had enough, and he took his chips to cash them in. It was a pleasant surprise that X ended up doubling his money. He pocketed the cash from the teller, and the two walked back through the aisles of slot machines to the exit.

Because of the time of night, Tess took note that there were far fewer people walking about when they exited the casino. It was half past ten, and being a neighborhood spot off the Strip, many businesses had closed for the night.

X must have also noticed the lack of others because as the couple headed towards his car, he became bold with how his hand gripped his date's ass. He handled Tess's bare cheek with her dress pushed up to her hip for much of the walk.

The closer they got to his car, the more Tess felt him slide her dress further up her torso. First, just in the back, exposing her entire butt. Then X moved his hand to lift the front of the dress and revealed his slut's smooth nether region and spade tattoo. No one was around, which kept Tess at ease, but she knew someone could walk up and see her displayed at any moment.

Just steps from his car, X stopped and had Tess turn to face him. She looked into his eyes as his hands grabbed each side of her dress and pulled it up. Tess's arms naturally lifted as her dress slipped over her breasts, and X continued until he removed it completely. For the second time that night, Tess was standing naked in public.

X momentarily looked over her nude form before pulling Tess in for a passionate kiss. She melted in his arms from the embrace and forgot that she was naked in a parking lot. When he broke the kiss, Tess had to regain her composure to keep from falling and then hurry to follow him as he walked the last few steps towards his car, leaving her standing naked and alone.

Inside X's car, Tess felt the cool leather of the seat on her bare skin and watched as he tossed her dress into the back seat. He then turned to his date and asked, "Did the little bitch boy text you back?"

Tess knew he was talking about Beckett, as that was what he had started calling her husband lately. Though she didn't like X calling her husband that, Tess did not object as she grabbed her phone to check for any messages.

"He said that was okay with him," Tess told X after reading Beckett's response to her earlier message informing him of X's plans.

X smiled big as he started his car and pulled out of the parking space. "Let's get back to your place then and get that married ass off yours ready for some black cock," said X.

Tess blushed brightly in her seat as they drove. It was surreal to drive around while naked, knowing she was going home to let her bull have his way with her body. Simultaneously, Tess was nervous and excited. Her excitement came from knowing she would receive immense pleasure and get to let go sexually as she always did with X. The nerves resulted from knowing she had agreed to let X take her anally.

Because Tess was so consumed with her thoughts, she hadn't realized how quickly X had returned to her house. It wasn't until he had stopped and parked that she realized where they were.

"We are here, and I came up with a way to keep pushing the naughty factor of the night before we go in," X explained as Tess turned to look at him. "I want you to get out as you are and then come around to my side of the car to suck my cock before we go inside."

Tess just stared at him in shock at what he had just said. After a few seconds, she collected herself enough to speak and said, "What about my neighbors?"

"It's late. They are all probably sleeping. You live in a quiet neighborhood, after all. Plus, you know you want to. That's why you didn't object. You're a naughty slut. Now, come around and get my cock back in your mouth," X reasoned.

He really knew how to cut through the bullshit and key in on precisely what drove his slut's desires. She wanted to be his slut. He knew it and he knew how to make sure she behaved as such.

Without saying a word, Tess opened her door and placed her bare feet on the rough asphalt of the street. X had parked, so his side was closest to the sidewalk and her house. Tess had to walk out into the street and around his car to get to his side, all while completely naked.

Of course, as Tess stepped out into the night, she looked around for any of her neighbors that might be outside. Not seeing anyone, Tess hurried around to X's side, where he opened his door for her. She squatted down next to his car and immediately reached to begin to unfasten his pants.

"That's my slut. Get my dick. Show me how much you want it," X encouragingly said as Tess freed his manhood from his pants.

Once Tess had her hands on X's member, all thoughts of neighbors and where she was, flew out of her head. Tess's only focus was taking his black rod into her mouth and returning it to full attention. She eagerly slathered his semi-erect cock with her tongue before taking it into her mouth and bobbing up and down on it.

It only took a little while before X's cock was rock-hard again. Tess began to push herself to take as much of his meat into her mouth and throat as she could. Her actions elicited gagging sounds and copious drool to begin coating his shaft. If X wanted her to be his naughty slut, Tess would prove she could be that for him.

X seemed to appreciate his slut's efforts as he said, "That's it slut. Get deep with it. Let me in your throat."

After his encouragement, Tess caught her breath and saw that he was again holding his phone, recording her. Inspired to perform well for his video, Tess quickly got her mouth back on his prick and resumed pushing herself to take as much as possible.

"Oh, that's fun. A woman is walking her dog on the other side of the street," X informed Tess.

Tess attempted to get up and look, but X held her head in place and said, "No, stay right there. She can't see you. The door is blocking you, and I'm sure to her it just looks like I'm sitting in my car about to get out. You keep sucking, and I'll tell you once she passes."

While Tess was scared that there was someone out this late who could potentially catch her doing such a slutty act, she had to trust X. Tess forced herself to focus on sucking his black cock, and not worry about the woman walking her dog. In doing so, she got most of his thick and long hog down her throat and began deepthroating it as she waited for him to tell her the coast was clear.

A few moments into Tess's deepthroating, X said, "Okay, she is past us now. Look up and tell me if you recognize her."

Tess dislodged X's pole from her throat and looked down in the direction X indicated. There was indeed a woman walking her dog. Her back was to them and quite a ways down the street, but Tess had seen her before.

"Yeah, she usually walks her dog around the neighborhood. I typically see her in the mornings, though. Not sure where she lives," Tess replied.

X smiled and said, "Now, whenever you see her, you will be reminded of being a naughty slut. How about we step up the risk factor, though? While she is still in view, I want you to walk on all fours and lead me to your house."