Pushing the Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X smiled and reached out his other hand to Jenny, saying, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Jenny," taking her hand into his and giving it a light shake.

"Nice to meet you too, X," Jenny said, momentarily lost in his gaze. When she shook herself out of it and took her hand back, she redirected her attention to Tess, saying, "I love your dress, Tess. It's so..." She took a moment to think about her next word before finally settling on "daring. I don't think I have the confidence for a dress like that."

Again, Tess blushed at her friend's words but thought Jenny would look stunning in such a dress. She was, afterall, about seven years younger and has the boobs and the butt for any outfit. The only thing Tess could think of in reply was, "Thank you," but before she could, X asked, "Girls' night out, does that mean you are all out to cut loose and get wild?"

It was Jenny's turn to blush, and all her friends laughed at X's question. Getting her wits back, Jenny answered, "I don't know how wild we will get, but we are certainly going to cut loose and relax."

Continuing to lead the conversation, X said, "Well, have fun, and try not to get into too much trouble." He stepped to pass around the group while still palming Tess's ass with his hand.

Jenny took that moment to coyly say, "I should probably be saying that to you two."

X laughed and then gave my ass a little slap, eliciting a slight yelp from me, before replying, "It's no fun if there isn't a little risk of trouble. Being naughty is always more fun."

Jenny's jaw dropped open at X's words, and Tess tried to defuse any negative thoughts she could see already stewing in her friend's head by cheerfully saying, "Bye, Jenny. Have a good night. See you soon, I'm sure."

X and Tess then continued walking past them and further along the sidewalk. Tess couldn't be sure, but she thought she could almost hear the women whispering amongst themselves as we walked away. More than likely, they were, and they were talking about Tess and X.

When the pair got further away, Tess looked up at X and said, "You're bad."

"I've only just begun," he replied, sending a bolt of excitement coursing through Tess. Just then, they reached a pathway that led off the main walk toward the back parking lot, and X guided them into it.

The pathway was narrow and not as well-lit, but X walked halfway down until the pair of them reached an installed trash bin. He pushed Tess against the container until her waist pressed into the rim. A slight nudge on her upper back, and she leaned forward as X had intended. Tess's heart raced with anticipation as she awaited his next move.

X's fingers gripped the hem of her dress and quickly slipped it over her plump rear. Tess expected to feel his fingers moving to her slickened sex, but they never did. Instead, X leaned down and whispered, "Still want to be a naughty slut?"

"Yessss," Tess hissed out in reply.

To her surprise and disappointment, X moved from behind to stand in front of Tess. He looked down at her pleading eyes and said, "Reach back and spread open your ass, slut."

Tess knew what he wanted. He wanted her to brazenly spread herself open yards from the constant stream of other people passing by on the village walk behind them. Anyone looking down the narrow path might see her open and exposed. Though it was risky and naughty, Tess had to do it. She needed to do it.

Once her hands reached back and completed obscenely spreading herself open, X put his fingers to Tess's lips and said, "Good slut. Now suck my fingers and tell me how naughty you are."

Tess licked his fingers, imagining they were his cock. "I'm just a naughty slut for you, Daddy. I can't help it. I want to be naughty for you and let you use me as your slut," she said before taking his fingers into her mouth and sucking them further.

X pushed his fingers in deep, making his slut gag a little before he said, "Maybe we should get your friend Jenny over here to show her exactly what you are."

Going back to licking his fingers, Tess replied, "Oh god, that would be so naughty. She would see how much of a slut I am and wouldn't have to wonder."

"You could text her to come meet you here, and let her see your true nature. Show her that you are a slut," X offered.

Tess pondered X's words while continuing to suck on his fingers. The idea of texting her friend to come and meet her so she could see Tess bent over and on display was devilishly naughty. Tess couldn't imagine doing it, but could also feel the desire to do so building up inside. Thankfully, fate decided for her, as she explained, "my phone is still in your car."

"Too bad. In that case, pull your dress back down, slut," X said after plunging his fingers deeper into Tess's mouth and then pulling them away.

Releasing her ass, Tess reached to grab the hem of the dress and pulled it down to cover herself. She was in a state. X could have asked her to remove the dress and fucked her over the trash can, and Tess would have let him. Instead, he had her make herself presentable, wrapped his arm around her again, and led the way back to the main walk.

The couple crossed over to the other side of the walk and strolled along until reaching a little dessert shop directly across from the wine bar they had previously been at. X pulled Tess in and ordered a sundae for them to share.

While the young college girl went about getting the sundae made, X's hand moved lower on Tess's ass before journeying back up. On the upstroke, his hand slipped under the hem of her dress, causing Tess to inhale in shock. She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was behind them, and was relieved to see no one.

X's hand continued to rise under Tess's dress, bunching it up as he went until stopping to palm one of his slut's bare cheeks. Tess looked down at the front of her dress and could see it had risen as well but was, thankfully, still barely covering her nakedness. X held his grip on her exposed flesh until the shop girl finished their sundae. He moved his hand away to reach out and grab the treat from her. Tess was left slyly readjusting her dress once again.

They took the sundae outside, and X sat at a table just on the walk and within view of the wine bar. As Tess sat, she looked across and saw Jenny and her girlfriends seated at an outdoor table of the wine bar, enjoying their wine. They had noticed X and Tess yer, but they surely would, as it was apparent that was to be X's intention.

As they sat across from each other, spooning at the sweet dessert, X began to ask Tess more sexually provoking questions.

"How bad do you want my cock?"

Tess almost choked on the spoonful in her mouth at the bluntness of his question. Other people were walking past, and yet X seemed not to care. Collecting herself, Tess replied to the forward question, "Very badly."

"Is your pussy leaking for it," X asked before scooping up his next spoonful of ice cream.

Tess now blushed and replied softly, "Yes. I'm so wet right now."

"Good, but I don't think you've been naughty enough to earn my cock yet," X declared.

His statement made her pussy flutter with more arousal, her heart beat harder, and her head wondered what more she would have to do to "earn" his cock. However, Tess replied, "I'll do whatever it takes."

X grinned at his date while scooping up some whipped cream onto his finger. "In that case, suck."

Knowing what he meant, Tess quickly glanced to see if Jenny was looking and leaned forward to take his finger into her mouth. As she had earlier in the alley, Tess was sucking on his finger as if it was his cock. However, now she was out in the open, savoring the taste of whipped cream while others casually strolled past.

Getting lost in her role, Tess made a show of swirling her tongue around to get every last bit of the cream. She bobbed her head in and out, mimicking giving a blow job. After the cream was all gone, X pulled his finger away with a pop from Tess's mouth.

"Were you imagining that was my cock," X asked.

Shaking herself back to reality, Tess replied, "Oh, yeah."

"You know it won't be that easy to get the cream when it is my cock," X said.

Tess licked her lips while envisioning herself taking his wonderfully dark cock into her mouth and then replied, "Oh, I know."

The sexually charged couple continued to eat the ice cream and steal naughty looks at each other until Tess felt X's foot on the inside of her own. He was pushing against it, forcing her to move it. After a couple of steps with her foot, X began doing the same to the other foot. He was again getting Tess to open her legs and expose her naked sex.

As Tess's legs parted lewdly, she tried to act naturally and ate the sundae as if nothing was amiss. She didn't want to draw any extra attention their way, at least no more than they were already getting. Thankfully, the two of them had almost finished with the sundae, and Tess was expecting X to want to move on to something else more naughty once they had.

X fed Tess the last spoonful and said, "Let's go somewhere and get you out of that dress," confirming her supposition. Tess was caught off guard by this, as she figured he would want to show her off more, but she wasn't going to say no to going somewhere to get more intimate.

They both stood up, X took the empty cup to the trash and then returned to Tess's side to begin guiding the way down the walk again. When they reached the end, X followed the concrete path around the side of the last building, a closed clothing shop, and towards the back side parking lot. It wasn't the lot they had parked in, so Tess wasn't entirely sure where they were headed.

Tess kept quiet, as X led them to the backside of the shop and into a little nook for deliveries. There was only a faint light above the shop's back door, and the alcove was partially tucked back from the view of the parking lot. X's arm urged Tess to step forward, and she quickly began understanding his intentions for bringing her back there.

"This looks like a good place for a naughty slut to get naked," X proclaimed. "Go ahead and pull your dress off, slut."

Tess looked at him, stunned momentarily, but her arousal and desire made her hands move on autopilot. Slowly, she reached down and gripped the hem of her dress before guiding it up her slender body. Tess's wet pussy came into view immediately, and seeing the look of lust on X's face made it easier for her to continue.

The dress bunched up under Tess's perky, b-cup breasts before she lifted it over them. The cool night air felt wonderful on her rock-hard nipples as her boobs bounced back into place. With a final steadying breath, she pulled the only piece of clothing she had on over her head. Not sure what to do next, Tess held the garment in her hand and awaited further instruction from X while standing naked before him.

"Hang your dress on the door handle behind you," X said.

Tess turned to walk the three steps to the door and looped the arm straps of the dress on its handle. With the task completed, she looked back to X and was surprised to see him holding his phone up.

"Now pose for me slut. Show me how much you love to be naked and naughty in public," X instructed.

Being blatantly naked in public was a new experience, but something Tess found she was enjoying. However, having X take pictures while she was naked was an entirely different story. Beckett and her had spoken with X when they first met about photos and explained that they weren't too keen on the idea. So when X said he wanted to take pictures at that moment, Tess froze.

Could she let another man, even if he was her dominant bull, take nude pictures of her on his phone? He would have complete control of them to look at and use as he desired. Tess's rational brain tried to get her to say something, but her impulsive and aroused mind told her to trust X and that he wouldn't do anything nefarious with the pictures.

After her mini-internal debate, Tess relaxed and began to pose for X. The first snap he took was scary, as she wasn't expecting a flash. But, considering how dark it was, she should have realized it would happen. Eventually, Tess got into a rhythm, and X took another three or four before giving suggestions that pushed the naughty envelope further.

"Turn and show off that sexy ass of yours."

"Bend over and look back at the camera."

"Now, cup your tits in your hands."

"Squat down with your legs open and show the camera your wet slit."

Tess soon found herself once again moving on autopilot. X gave her directions, and she blindly followed. The fear of being nude in public was lost. In its place was lust and desire to serve her bull.

X eventually seemed satisfied with the pictures, saying, "Okay slut, that's enough. Get your dress back on, and we can go back to my car."

With adrenaline pumping through her veins, Tess quickly snatched her dress off the door handle and slipped back into it. She hoped that returning to X's car meant they would soon progress into further naughty playtime. Before they could, though, they had to walk through the main walk once again. Tess took that opportunity to use the ladies' room to relieve herself and tend to her lipstick.

As if the universe was trying to test her, Tess's friend Jenny walked in after she left the stall.

"I saw you come in here and wanted a chance to talk to you one-on-one," Jenny said as she approached Tess.

Knowing what she wanted to discuss but playing it coy, Tess replied, "Oh yeah. What's up?"

"What's the deal with your friend X," she matter-of-factly asked.

Keeping up a self-effacing act, Tess answered, "What do you mean? Are you into him?"

"No! I mean, he's very handsome, but I want to know the deal between you two," Jenny clarified.

Tess put on a sly smile and said, "We are friends." She may have said it in a way that indicated there was more.

Jenny picked up on it and pressed her friend further, "Oh, come on. I see your dress and how you have been all over each other. Are you cheating on Beckett?"

There it was. Jenny wanted to know straight up if Tess was a two-timer or not. Tess wasn't sure if Jenny would entirely understand if she told her the truth, but the idea of revealing her naughty hotwife side to someone she knew was, at that moment, very erotic. Tess also thought about how naughty it would be for her husband if a friend of hers knew that he let another man have sex with his wife.

With as much confidence as she could muster, Tess replied, "No, I'm not cheating on Beckett. He knows all about X and is cool with it."

She could see the gears in Jenny's head spinning as her friend processed what Tess had just confessed. It took a moment before she asked, "So, does not mean X is, like, your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, kind of. We call him our bull, though," Tess responded, her turn to speak matter-of-factly.

Again, the wheels were turning in Jenny's head as she tried to grapple with what Tess had said. Eventually, she asked, "So you 'sleep' with other men, and your husband doesn't mind?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Except, it's only X. I'm not out with a different guy every night. Actually, this is my first 'date' alone with just X. Usually, Beckett is with us," Tes revealed, causing Jenny's eyes to widen.

Seemingly profoundly intrigued by what Tess was confessing, Jenny asked, "Then you and Beckett are swingers?"

"No. Not really. Beckett doesn't get together with other women. We are in what is called a cuckold relationship," Tes answered, surprising herself with just how open and honest she was being. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, though.

Tess's answer must have confused Jenny because she then asked, "Cuckold relationship?"

"Yeah. Beckett gets off on the idea of me being with other men like X, and I experience sex in ways that Beckett can't provide. It lets me act on my 'slutty' impulses. Beckett enjoys knowing that other men find me sexually desirable and have their way with me. Apparently, many men find the idea of being a cuckold very arousing," Tess explained.

Jenny took another moment to take in everything her friend was saying before replying, "This is crazy. I would never have expected you two to be into something like this. But Beckett's not here with you now. How's that work then?"

"Well, like I said, this is my first time in public with X alone, but I've been alone with him in other ways. I have found that when I meet with X alone, I can cut loose more, and Beckett finds it even more arousing as he is left to imagine what I'm doing with X. It's become apparent that Beckett loves the mental part of it. It's like a mindfuck for him," Tess answered as Jenny nodded along.

"X has even picked up on that. This date night was all his idea--everything from where we went, this dress, and even my hair,"

As Tess finished, Jenny asked, "He had you dye your hair and wear that dress?"

"Yeah. With X, I tend to be more submissive and have only gotten more submissive the longer I've seen him. He likes to push my sexual boundaries, and having me dye my hair, dress daringly in public, and other things are his way of doing that," Tess explained.

This explanation sparked something in Jenny as her eyes widened before asking, "Other things? Like what exactly?"

Whatever confidence and calmness Tess had slipped away as she blushed while thinking about how to answer. Finally, she said, "Well, if you couldn't already tell, I'm not wearing any underwear under this dress."

Jenny smiled and said, "Yeah, I could tell. That dress is nearly see-through. It would be hard to hide a bra and panties under it. Is that it, though?"

"I also got a Brazilian per his request," Tess blurted out without thinking it through.

Jenny's jaw dropped before she said, "Oh my god. No way! Have you ever gotten one before?"

"No, it's my first," Tess replied.

"But because X wanted you to get one, you did it? Why? That's nuts," she responded to her friend's confession.

"Not really, considering what I have just admitted to you. Plus, I needed a smooth surface to put the..." Tess said before trailing off upon realizing that she was divulging more than she wanted.

Jenny didn't let her off the hook, as she pounced on the cliffhanger answer and asked, "Put what, where?"

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm telling you all this. X wanted me to get waxed so I could put a temporary spade tattoo there."

Again, Jenny was shocked, and her reply showed it.

"Wait! What!? No way. You got to show me."

Before Tesscould say or do anything, the bathroom door opened, and another woman walked in. Jenny and Tess stepped aside so she could pass by. Once the stranger was in a stall, Jenny quietly said, "Show me."

Not wanting to argue and cause the other woman to wonder what was going on, Tess simply pulled up the front of her dress to show off the spade tattoo and her bald sex to Jenny.

"Oh my," was all Jenny could get out before her mouth gaped open in amazement. It wasn't until Tess dropped the dress back down that she regained focus and asked, "Why a spade?"

Before Tess could answer, the toilet flushed, and the other woman came out of the stall to wash her hands at the sinks. The two friends nodded and waited until she was finished before Tess responded to Jenny's question.

"A spade represents a black man," Tess said once the other woman had left.

Jenny thought about it momentarily and then said, "So, it's like you having that spade tattoo where you have it means you want to be with black men."

"Something like that, but X is also the only black guy I have been with," Tess replied honestly.

A sly grin formed on Jenny's face as she asked, "Is it true what they say about black guys having big packages?"

"Jenny! Oh my goodness," Tess replied, mocking shock.

She kept on Tess, though, and said, "What? You just showed me your bald pussy; I think I can ask if your date is packing."