Pushing the Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess looked back at X and asked, "Is it really all the way in?"

"Oh yeah, slut. You're a natural. I think anal is your thing," X replied while continuing to plunge his cock and the dildo into the naughty wife.

The realization that she had taken the pink dildo into her ass with such ease was the trigger that Tess needed to light her orgasmic explosion. She moaned deeply, and her body shook as Tess rode through her first orgasm of the night. X, through it all, continued his onslaught and even picked up the pace. As Tess came down from her high, X pushed his cock and the dildo to their hilts, holding both firmly in place.

As she recovered, Tess said, "Fuck, that was amazing."

"There is still plenty more to come," X replied, and Tess felt this cock twitch in her pussy.

X leaned over, still buried deep, and grabbed his beer for another swig. Tess then felt him slowly slide his black python out of her drenched sex. He held the dildo in place as he said, "You will probably need some hydration before we continue. Go ahead and get yourself some water, but I want you to hold the dildo in place as you do. Get cucky boy to help you out."

He then backed away to allow Tess to move. Her cuffed hands reached down and held the dildo into her ass as Tess rolled to the side before standing up. She knew the new task was less about her hydration and more about furthering the sexual humiliation of the night for both Tess and her husband.

Beckett would again have to see his wife naked and bound for her bull. At the same time, Tess would have to present herself to him with a dildo in her ass, which was something she never allowed him to try during their marriage. X was imposing his dominance over the couple without even being in the same room.

Walking to the door, X opened it for Tess and said, "Hurry back."

In the kitchen, Tess could see Beckett sitting on the couch in the living room, thanks to our house's open floor plan. He had his gaming headset on while a game played on the TV. She figured he was trying to drown out his slutty wife's constant moans while with X to keep from being constantly aroused without getting any attention.

Tess walked over to him as he had not noticed her come out of the bedroom. Upon reaching the living room, she could see he was bottomless and that his cock was limp. A ball of tissues on the floor indicated he had recently pleasured himself. How many times? Tess couldn't be sure.

As she entered his peripheral vision, he turned to look at her, and his eyes widened. Tess was sure he wasn't expecting to see her out of the room, but he quickly peeled off his headset and asked, "Hey, what's up? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is great. I just need some water," Tess replied.

Beckett relaxed with her answer and then said, "Oh, okay. Do you guys need anything else?"

"No, we are all good, but you could help me with the water," Tess replied before turning to show her bound hands to her husband. "X left me cuffed, and I must hold the dildo in he said."

Beckett's eyes widened again from his wife's revelation, and then he collected himself to say, "Of course. Hang on, let me help you."

He stood up and moved swiftly to the kitchen. Tess followed closely behind him and waited as her darling husband retrieved a glass and filled it with ice and water. He then carefully held it up to Tess to drink from. After a few swigs, she thanked him, and he set the glass on the counter.

Tess looked down at his flaccid cock and teasingly asked, "Been enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. I couldn't help myself. This is so hot," Beckett answered as he blushed.

Feeling empowered by having him serve her and encouraged by the dildo in her ass, Tess further teased him by asking, "Does my cucky husband like that his wife is spending the night with her bull?"

"Yes," Beckett replied, dripping his head in a show of shame.

Pushing the issue further, Tess asked, "Does my little cucky understand that while his wife is spending the night with her big black bull, she is giving herself entirely to him?"

"Yeah, I know," Beckett shyly answered.

Having fun teasing him, Tess said, "I'm doing everything he says. He's taking pictures and videos. You saw me eating out his ass."

Tess watched as her husband's cock began twitching from her words. She added to the tease, saying, "He is going to fuck my ass tonight, and I want him to. That's why I have the dildo in there now. He is getting me ready so his big black cock can take my anal cherry."

"Oh, fuck, babe," Beckett exclaimed as his cock became completely erect.

Wanting to drive home the tease and the dynamic of the night, Tess said, "He is also not using condoms tonight."

She then walked away and left her shocked and aroused husband to process everything. However, once Tess was back in the bedroom, all thoughts of her husband were gone. Her focus was back on being the perfect slut for X.

"Bend back over the bed," X ordered as his married slut reentered the room. He set his now-empty beer on the desk and walked behind her to close the door. Tess moved to the foot of the bed and leaned over to rest her torso on the mattress as he requested.

Keeping her eyes on him, Tess watched as he stepped directly behind her. His hands pushed her away, and she felt his fingers grip the base of the dildo embedded in her ass. X slowly slid the phallic silicone in and out of Tess's butt. She moaned from the sensation and stretch and couldn't fathom how much more intense it would be once the toy was replaced with his black cock.

Tess didn't have to wait long as X slipped the pink dildo out and said, "Time to give you the real thing."

Her butthole felt slightly dilated from the dildo, and Tess began to feel more confident that she could take X's massive member in her ass. Again, X squirted more lube onto Tess's ass and spread it around to ensure she was adequately prepared. She looked back and watched him similarly lube up his rock-hard shaft. It was certainly time.

"You ready to take my cock in your ass slut," X asked, slapping his stiffness against Tess's ass cheeks.

She replied, "Yes."

"Yes, what," X pushed.

Trying to convey her newfound confidence, Tess answered, "Yes, I am ready for you to fuck my ass with your big cock."

"Then let's get started," X stated and moved his cock to present the bulbous tip at the entrance to his slut's rear hole.

The lube and earlier warming up with toys/objects did a good job loosening Tess's hole as his mushroom head slipped in without much resistance. However, as X pressed further in, the girth of his thick shaft stretched her more than anything she had experienced, and Tess felt the pangs of pain as her body tried to accommodate his cock.

"Oh, God! Please take it slow. You're so big. So fucking big," Tess blurted out to alert X to her discomfort. She also buried her face in the mattress to breathe through the sensations she was experiencing. With her hands secured behind, Tess had to rely on her words to make X aware of how she was coping.

Thankfully, X took his time. He carefully inched his black tool into Tess's ass with subtle in-and-out strokes. As she became more acclimated, X picked up on it and began to push more of his length inside. He kneaded her ass with his hands, holding Tess's cheeks open as more cock disappeared into her ass.

"There you go slut. You are doing great. How's it feel to have a big black cock in your ass," X asked.

Focusing on her breathing and trying her best to relax, Tess grunted, "Yeah, oh fuck. It feels, it feels, ah fuck. It feels big. Fuck, you're so big."

X's pace increased as he said, "You look so sexy taking my black cock in your married white ass. I got to record this shit."

Tess moaned at his faster tempo and the mention of him filming her getting fucked in the ass. She hoped he would show her the video later.

"Yeah, take this black cock slut. You like that," X asked as he built up a steady thrusting rhythm.

Between moans and grunts of pleasure, Tess replied, "Yes. Ungh, yes. Fuck."

"You're a three-hole slut now. Tell me where my cock is, whore," X demanded.

As she grew more accustomed to his thick cock in her ass, Tess began to enjoy it more and more. She moaned and responded to X, saying, "In my ass."

"What's in your ass slut," X asked while simultaneously slapping her ass with his free hand.

It was hard to focus through the new sensations of pleasure and twinges of occasional pain, but Tess managed to grunt out, "Your cock. Oh fuck. Your cock is in my ass."

"Louder," X said.

Complying, as she felt X's thrusting increase, Tess yelled, "Your cock is in my ass! You're fucking my ass!"

"You love it, don't you? Tell me you love it. Let your husband hear how you love having my cock in your ass, slut," X instructed.

Tess took a moment to bask in the pummeling X was providing my ass. Never had she expected to take anything more than her butt plug in her ass, and yet Tess was getting it drilled by a massive black cock, and enjoying it. She was even feeling the signs of an orgasm, and upon that realization, Tess blurted out, "Yes, I love your cock in my ass! OH GOD! Keep fucking my ass with your big black cock! I love it. I love it in my ass. Fuck!"

X continued hammering his tool into his married slut's ass, and Tess continued to take the pummeling as her second orgasm of the night drew closer and closer. He drove her near the summit of the climax over the next few minutes, and Tess became increasingly lost in the moment.

"You're my full-fledged slut now. You take my dick in your mouth, pussy, and ass. I got you on video and in pictures, being my slut. And you love it all," X spouted firmly.

In the fog of pleasure, Tess responded to X's words, saying, "Yes, I love it. I'm your slut. I love it. I love being your slut."

"Yeah, you love it. You will do anything for me. I got you to dye your hair blonde for me. I took you out in a see-through dress with nothing underneath it. I got you to wax your pussy and put on a spade tattoo. You want a real spade tattoo now, don't you," X asked.

Tess was on autopilot as she listened to X recap the night and replied, "Yes. Anything you want. I'm your slut."

"Fuck yeah. I'm going to cum soon slut, and I'm going to blast it in your ass. Then I'll shoot my next nut in your white pussy. You already swallowed one of my loads, and I plan on you taking one in each hole. Fuck, here I cum slut," X shouted before grunting and burying his cock deep into Tess ass.

As she felt his seed splash inside her, it triggered Tess's orgasm, and she began to spasm and pant along with X. She felt so full and alive as X pumped his cock into her ass and emptied his load.

Spent, X held himself deep inside his slut as she slowly came down from her climax. When Tess's body finally settled, she felt X pull back.

"Reach back and spread your ass open. I gotta get the after picture now," X explained.

With as much energy as she could muster, Tess complied and pulled her ass cheeks open for X. Once satisfied with the picture, X climbed up and over Tess to sit at the head of it. His cock still stood erect, and glistening with lube and streaks of cum.

When Tess looked up at him, he said, "Come one slut, you know you want this dick in your mouth again."

Tess said nothing. Instead, she worked her knees onto the bed, and crawled her way to her bull. X held his black rod at its base, presenting it to his slut. Tess leaned down, and without a thought, took the mighty member into her mouth once again.

The tang of the lube coated her mouth, but the subtle saltiness of X's cum helped cut through it. Tess couldn't tell that X's black python had just been in her ass from its taste, but her ass certainly felt the pummeling it was given. She could feel that her asshole was more open than typical, and also could feel the sensation of X's heavy load slipping out and onto the bed.

In that moment, more so than at any other point that night, Tess felt her naughtiest. She was sucking the cock of her black bull. A cock that had just taken her anal virginity. She had her arms bound behind her while her ass leaked her bull's cum onto the bed she shared with her husband. A husband who was at that moment in the living room and probably listened to the whole ordeal.

To add to it all, X was still talking to her about her sluttiness. "I've taken all your holes now. You are my personal 3-hole slut. My cock and cum has been where your bitch-boy husband has only ever dreamed of going. And you have loved every moment, as is evident by you now cleaning your ass off of my cock," X spouted.

Tess's pussy gushed with everything he said. She knew she should feel ashamed or bad, but she didn't. Instead, Tess felt alive and proud. She was openly being the sexual woman she has always desired to be, but was too afraid to explore. X had pulled her out of her comfort zone, and she had blossomed into a sexual dynamo.

X eventually had Tess stop and he got off the bed. She looked at him with curious eyes, before he said, "let's get cleaned up in the shower, and then we can get back to it." X then unfastened the cuffs from Tess's arms and the pair walked into the ensuite bathroom to shower together.

The End...for now.