All Comments on 'Pushing The Limits'

by Starkist_Aquarian

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it...

It could have built up the characters more but I loved it..Thanks...Slickman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We're waiting... for Part 3

I imagined myself as Emily in your story. You made me want to read Part 3. You stirred my imagination when you offered your help (when I masturbated). So, as I lay down on the double bed, I could not sleep, even when I saw Kelly deep in slumber. I thought of you telling us how you loved to sleep naked. I wondered about trying it "sometime" --meaning now. Picturing your beautiful ejaculation, remembering my response, I thought, why not? He as much as invited me to try sleeping naked. Quietly, I undressed. Taking courage from your sleeping form, I lay on top of both sheets, instead of hiding under one of them. It was cool, but I felt hot. Of course my hands found the buttons they knew so well, and soon I was on edge, but not so near the edge as I wanted to be. But you said you'd be glad to help... oh! And just a few feet away... Were you asleep? Listening hard, I heard no deep breathing, but only your quiet breath. I whispered (too loud?) "I think I need your help."

--Kathy

some_boysome_boyalmost 16 years ago
perfect

that was excellent. I think he could've been a little more shy (say, leaving the light off, getting under the blankets then "accidentally" kicking them off in his "sleep" but, that's just what I would have done, haha!)

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous