Pushy Power

Story Info
Kinky activities for a fetish lover in a club.
12.2k words
5
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PUSHY POWER

I waited for my eyes to adjust to the room after the bright outdoor sunlight. A blonde woman at the bar waved at me, then came hustling over and leaned toward my ear so she could be heard over the performance on the stage. "Sit anywhere you want. I'll bring your water and ginger ale in a minute."

I nodded and pointed to a table in the dimly lit corner about ten feet from the stage. She nodded understanding and I wandered over to sit down. It was late afternoon and I had finished my work week and realized I was hungry. This was my go-to spot for wind-down time when I didn't feel like being at home. Although in a matter of minutes I would experience something completely unexpected.

When my beverages showed up I asked the blonde woman if I could have a Buffalo chicken wrap and some french fries. She grinned. "I'll go put the order in right now." She took off across the room at a brisk pace. Minutes later she was back, telling me the order was in. She slid into the booth next to me, easing over into my personal space.

Up on stage, a blue-eyed blonde with decidedly heavy breasts and a big butt stood near a group of microphones. In a matter of seconds I heard a mighty buzz, amplified by the mics. There was polite clapping around the room. I watched the woman take another deep breath and lean over slightly. There was another noisy buzz, this one much longer than the first. In fact, I counted off ten seconds mentally. When this one was over, there was more aggressive clapping and a number of whistles. Next to me my blonde waitress clapped and launched a loud whistle.

I leaned over. "Did that hot blonde just pass gas? Twice?" I asked.

"Yeah," the waitress said. "Sounded pretty good, didn't it?"

"Kinda," I noted. "Even without the mics, I'm surprised it got that loud."

"Don't ever forget, big girls are great," the woman said. I had been here before. The woman's name was Natalie, and people who knew her even a little called her Nat. I heard a cell phone buzz and Nat said, "That's your order. Be right back." And in ninety seconds, she was putting the hot plate on the table.

Next up on the stage was a pink-haired woman with brown eyes, mile-long legs, tats, and a massive ponytail that hung a foot off the floor. She was well over six feet tall. I dug into my food. As I swallowed, I said to Nat, "Holy shit. How tall is that girl?"

Nat laughed. "That's Nia. She's like six-nine in her bare feet."

"Wow. Fuck," I said. Nat laughed again. Nia proceeded to take to the pole on the stage as the intro to AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" came over the main sound system. For five entire minutes, I was the one thunderstruck. I watched Nia slide, spin, gyrate and drape her incredible legs all over the pole. Only my hunger made me take my eyes away for mere seconds as I took bites and ate.

Nat lifted a cheek off the booth and dug in a front pocket for keys. "Making it uncomfortable to sit," she noted. As they hit the table, I looked at the attached trinkets. Two short keychains, one of which had an outline of a big girl and the letters "BGG" on it, and the other that had an artist's rendering of a toilet on it, and the letters "TPC".

I watched Nia saunter off the stage and the next performer was announced. A short, chunky, fireplug-figure brunette with a bob haircut and blue eyes, with cantoulope-size breasts. Now I took a moment to gawk at Nat, which I had been doing since the first time I came here and learned her name. Eventually I leaned over and asked about the two keychains.

Nat said, "BGG is the Big Girl Gasser club. Not cars. Passing gas. The second is the Thick Poopers Club. I've been a member of both for three years. I've used the mics here a few times. I want to find someone I can work with as far as passing gas, and I think it'd be really sexual and erotic if I could sit and poop for a partner," she finished.

I was finishing my food. Nat was periodically stealing french fries. "I'm sorry, did you want me to get my own?" she asked me.

"Depends if you're hungry or not," I answered.

"Watching you eat is making me hungry," she decided. "I'll be back." In three minutes, she was. With a plate sporting two Buffalo chicken wraps and a small pile of fries.

"Of course you have to show me up," I told her.

"You're a funny guy, Alden," she replied. She ate in silence for several minutes while she watched the chunky brunette work the pole. Then she said, "So I saw you earlier. Staring at me. And it's not the first time I noticed. So I need you to tell me, what the hell is up, man?"

I sat in silence for more than a minute. Nat said, "Hey, talk to me. I'm pretty sure you don't have a problem, otherwise I would probably know. You seem like the type that would just be blunt about stuff like that."

I finally broke. As the next performance and loud cover music began I leaned over and told Nat, "I like big girls. Like, thick. Chunky thighs and huge butts. But you might be a little too much for me to handle. I really like your shape and particularly your rump. But you're wide enough that if you went to work you might squash me," I noted. "Also, people might have opinions, and run their mouth."

Nat's answer came. "If you like me, then it's my job to make sure you can handle whatever work we do. As for people and running mouths, if anyone does, they will do that shit exactly once before they are permanently out of here. I own this place. Recruited all the talent and the food power. Honestly, I really don't think anybody here would, at least within the regular crowd. We might get an outsider who gets drunk, and then I have no problem handling that."

She ate in silence for a bit, and we both watched the stage performance as I worked on my ginger ale. Eventually she said to me, "Alden, are you scared of my size?"

This time, I was blunt. "You are super wide. And your ass is huge," I said. She cuffed me in the shoulder, then she was laughing until her face reddened.

"Alden, babe, I am five-foot-six and I weigh a little more than 300 pounds. My butt cheeks weigh 33 pounds. Each. If I simply rest my butt on your face, your face would be swallowed up. You might find that to be one of the best physical sensations in this world. I'm big and I'm proud. I don't have to give a shit what anyone thinks when they decide to run their mouth, out in the real world."

Nat finished her food and we watched two more performers. Another bartender had taken over as soon as Nat started tending to me. When she was finished she cleared the plates and had a word with her bartender, who nodded. Nat came back to the table. "You ready to go? I'll bring my Toyota around. I need my custom smokes, so we'll pick those up. At the back of this building is my personal living space. We'll come back here."

I nodded and she left to bring her vehicle to the front. I stepped out less than two minutes later and was greeted with a nearly new, red Toyota 4Runner SUV. Probably as dead reliable as every Toyota had been for years before it. I worked my way into the front passenger seat and strapped in. As we rode to the convenience store for her tobacco, I studied her physical details. At her weight, she was easily three feet or more across. Her ass was like two great big pumpkins had been stuffed into her stretch jeans. She had just a gentle belly droop at the front, mild love handles at the rear.

She had monster, soft-looking thighs that I stared at as much as her other prominent parts. Bowling-ball knockers put a shelf on her chest. Her face was just a touch rounded. Blue eyes could burn holes in you or make you melt. Probably her most striking feature was her hair. Platinum-colored blonde, layers of big, open, perfectly round curls that framed her face and cascaded down her back to within inches of the floor. When she walked I could watch it breeze off her back and hear it kind of slap back into place. It looked ungodly thick.

Nat pulled around the back of the store and parked. In five minutes she returned with a paper bag. She slid inn the Toyota and handed it to me. "Go ahead," she said. I took a look and noted at least a dozen vaping cartridges, either scented or flavored. She said, "No Vitamin E inhalant, no nicotine, no tar in the tobacco. It can be done, but the conventional tobacco industry wants everybody clueless. I never smoked until I found this stuff. Expensive, but it's patented by me and for sale in small towns all over the state. Selling well. Plus I did ten years as a tech company lawyer who was well paid. Now I'm a case-by-case consultant, very part time. All my free time goes into the club, which I really enjoy. And I have the BGG and the TPC to explore with."

We pulled back into the club lot and parked, going back through the building, past the kitchen entrance to another door in the back wall, which Nat led me through. I put her smoke package on a counter as we entered the space. First up was the kitchen, which gave to a slightly sunken family room with a massive flat-screen LED TV on the wall across from two recliners and a love seat.

There was one door in the right-hand wall of this main living space and two in the left. The kitchen was at least sixteen feet square, maybe more like sixteen by eighteen. The sunken family room was probably between 25 and thirty feet across and 12 feet deep, a large rectangle.

Nat pointed to the door on the right. "Bathroom.The two doors on the left are my master and private bath, then the other is the guest room." She looked me up and down. "In the dresser in the guest room are clothes for you. Towels and shower in my master. Go ahead and check it out."

I did so and found everything as she had said. She knew of my fondness for UA clothing and had sweats, shorts and T-shirts stocked in the proper sizes. I wandered back out and said, "Jesus Christ. You've been planning my hostage staycation for awhile, I guess."

This drew a belly laugh that echoed in the big open space. She wiped tears, and then was stone-serious in the next three seconds. "You are not ever a prisoner here. I had planned for you to visit and hoped we might get to spend time together, because I immediately liked you the first time you came into the club. I want you to be welcome here any time. I'm not forty yet, but I have my accomplishments bagged and there are things I want to do for me personally, nothing more than my enjoyment," she said.

This gave me pause and my mind worked. In all seriousness, I made another observation. "How far are you going to push the envelope here? I get the feeling I'm supposed to be part of your exploring ventures."

"I would like you to be a part of my exploration," Nat confirmed. "I can't force you to do anything. But given that you like me, maybe it should be a situation where you know you have someone that will let you do what you want to as long as we both agree."

Once again I took the blunt route. "What do you want to do? Can you be specific at all?"

"Yes. Are you ready? I want to pass gas for you. I want to sit and poop for you. Whether I use the toilet or poop on you. I want to swallow your face with my ass. I want to size-dominate you a little bit. And possibly, I may want to have you eat one of my logs," Nat stated.

"Hard pass on eating a turd," I said. "Where does that leave the envelope?"

Nat said, "I think the envelope needs to go away." There was a long pause. Whole minutes. "Is it now impossible to move ahead as two people who like each other? Is my plan making you go into "Hell no!" mode?"

I said, "I don't like knowing that even if I don't want to take a particular path, that my decision can be pushed aside and another person gets what they want just because they want it that bad."

"Well, let me back up a minute. I want to do all that stuff. With you. It is all very sexual and erotic for me. But the deal is that I do not want you hating me and scared of what I'm doing. If I was doing it no matter what you thought, I would drag you wherever I wanted to, strap you down and do things like a wicked bitch dominatrix. The gas and pooping are dirty. Filthy even. I mean, we're talking about being shit on, right? I'm kinky and freaky that way, I admit. But I don't want to strap you down. THe only way I want to hold you is with these." She held out her arms and hands. "I want my physical parts to make you horny. I want what I do with you to make you want me to keep doing erotic, sexual things to you as I choose them," Nat stated.

Now I had minutes worth of pause. "Well, I guess we are together," I realized.

Natalie nodded. "That right there is step one."

"I suppose you want to start right now," I said.

Nat considered. "Well, I do, but let's not rush. Gas is a definite yes, probably not more than an hour away from now. But you have to get comfortable with my figure. Being touched. Moved around. Manhandled a little. So I recommend we sit down together with some Netflix and chill. When it's time to gas, I'll ask you if you're ready, and we'll start with it."

"By the way, I like booty clap," I informed her.

"Alden, I was built for that. I'm pretty good for about a minute at a time," Nat said. "And I know some people are into watching women smoke. We can go out later and do that," Natalie pointed out.

I stepped down to the family room and found the Roku remote on a side table and powered it on. I cued Netflix. Natalie joined me in a minute, with her top and bra off. "I could get completely naked, but gas in jeans is very, very good audio," she said. I agreed. I took my shirt off and left my shorts and boxers. We started a series we were both familiar with and barely fifteen minutes went by and Nat said, "Wanna sit in my lap?"

"Sure," I decided. I moved over and sat and let Natalie tuck me between her legs and up against her torso. She put my hands in my lap, then looped her arms and covered my hands with hers. I settled back and we finished two episodes. Nat moved a hand up to the back of my neck and began gently using her fingertips and also rubbing very gently with her whole hand. At one point she turned my face to look at her. I could tell she needed to say something.

"Gas?" I guessed.

"Ummm, yeah," Nat said.

"Should we just stand up?" I asked.

"That'll be fine. Hey, it's going to smell like eggs. Not super heavy, but not mild either."

"Moderate, then," I classified.

Nat smiled."Yes. Definitely noticeable. But it doesn't increase as I pass more gas in a short time, either."

I stood and she followed suit. She pulled me close and we hugged into each other. "You can lean," she said. "You won't knock me over."

I put some of my weight against her. I felt her arms around me and noted the feeling of her slight belly droop and her rear love handles tucked against my elbows. I shifted my hands and played with each for a few seconds. Nat sighed, and I felt her smile.

The first round of gas started. First a big, deep buzz that went ten seconds. I felt Natalie breathe in the middle of it, and then I smelled eggs as it stopped. Nat laid down two more just like the first, and then I felt her wrap one arm across my back and clamp harder. "Too tight?" she asked.

"Any more and it will be," I answered.

"Got it," Nat said. "Hug in a little more. Push into my soft parts a little more."

Without putting more pressure on her belly, I duplicated her hold on me, but used the middle of her back, and leaned into her shoulder more. I felt her tense, and there was a monster rumble from her ass that was easily ten seconds long. I went weak in the knees. I smelled eggs, but it was not worse than the first odor.

Nat sighed with relief, then squatted and balanced me on a thigh, and I let my legs completely relax. "Weak in the knees, huh? I always wondered if that was an exaggeration," she said.

"Guess not," I noted.

Nat farted three more times, all short, noisy blasts that buzzed hard and died fast. I breathed in the egg-scented air.Very carefully, I reached up and played with Nat's massive blanket of curly hair, stroking it to gauge the thickness and softness, then gently flopping it against her bare back for two full minutes.

"Guess what?" That was a nice little session. You good?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. Then something inside me caved. I thought about this big, sexy, soft honey holding me, and me hugging her back while she passed gas. I felt like I wanted to cry and I didn't hold it in. Tears rushed and I leaned on Nat, crying openly and letting myself shake.

Natalie innately understood. She rubbed my back. "We did that," she said. "Let it out. Release. The fat girl made you want it. Then she made you cry."

I held Natalie for entire minutes more, wet tears leaking down her naked back. "Wanna share my bed?" she asked. I nodded, not wanting to be apart for an entire night. There was no illusion of sex, just companionship and a sudden lusting for this big girl's physical attributes that she understood I wanted without question. We separated and Nat led me to the bedroom. I watched her peel her stretch denim and her panties off. She stood there, naked glory, and I stared for a full two minutes.Nat sat down on the bed, then eased herself in. I followed suit and she spooned into me, hoisting a big, soft thigh over one of mine. The lights went out and I was asleep in minutes, my last sensation the feeling of Natalie using her fingers on my bare back, warm breath on my shoulder.

Day two. I swear I didn't move a muscle at all overnight, tucked into Nat and completely absorbed in a comfort and relaxation that a person might feel once a month as they sleep. The alarm woke us both by 7:30. Both of us went reluctantly out of bed. The coffee started. Nat got oatmeal cooking and fruit and a protein shake. I opted for cereal and fruit and water. Both of us ate slowly and took turns with the morning routine, including a longer shower for Natalie with all that hair. It took a full fifteen minutes to dry it.

Nat cleared the table and washed dishes while I sat at the table with a book. She finished and walked over, leaning down to kiss my neck. "Good morning," she told me quietly. I repeated the greeting. She wandered back to the family room and the love seat. I finished the chapter I was on a few minutes later, and she wandered back to me. Our eyes met for a long minute and I stood.

Natalie led me to the love seat and I knelt with my ass resting on the arm. Nat knelt facing me and looped an arm just above my butt. I hugged into her. She rocked backwards, lifting my butt, then used her pelvis to drive me gently back into the cushioned arm. It took a minute, but she mastered a rhythm and bounced my butt repeatedly into the arm of the love seat. She stretched out just a bit, bumping me faster from the front and increasing the speed of me hitting the arm on the furniture. She mounted me and began driving her weight into my pelvis. She tilted my head and wrapped her other arm at the middle of my back, bouncing her soft heft into me from the front. She worked for an entire five minutes, and then we just stopped and held each other, me loving the feel of her excessively soft nakedness.

We decided to take a short walk after our food had settled. We disappeared for about fifteen minutes. Upon our return, Nat said, "Wanna try some more gas? Go sit on the toilet this time?"

At this point I was still feeling the residual sexual warmth from being dry humped and hugged, so I stood and followed her to the master bath again. She took all her clothes off and told me to do the same. "I don't know if I'm going to poop or not. If I do, I think I'm gonna shit on your lap," she said.

I was again struck by how broad and thick she was, and I gawked at her pillowy ass cheeks. But a part of me knew I may as well not argue with her. Part of the experience for her was giving her what she wanted, and I didn't see a need to give her a reason to get really pushy and be mad at me.