Pushy Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen had dropped another massive log. It was more than a foot long, dark, just a mild ripe odor carrying across the kitchen. It looked dense but somewhat soft, as Natalie's had. And it was pretty much one diameter from one end to the other. Gwen measured a total of 14 inches. Then she measured six and lopped the thickest part of the turd. She said to Nat, "You have something to do now."

Nat sat up carefully. Her face paled a little as she lifted Gwen's six-inch load of shit. Dutifully, she bit off a portion, and her face scrunched up at the taste. She worked it around to swallow, and her eyes went wide as her throat muscles worked. Another portion went in, and she pushed it around her mouth for several seconds and swallowed hard. She had to repeat this twice more, but to her credit she finished in a little less than my fifteen minutes. Natalie went and used the rinse contraption after Gwen had wiped and washed her hands. Nat also made sure her chest was clean.

Both women must have needed a breather, because the TV came back on for the better part of the next hour. Both women remained nude, and I suspected it was for my benefit. As the episode we had selected ended, Gwen asked me to take my pants and boxers off. I did so. Gwen squatted over my lap, looked me in the face as she inhaled, and grinned. She pushed, creating a second load and letting it drop on my thighs. She went and wiped herself, then returned to me and stood facing away from me. She played with her phone, and AC/DC's Back in Black began to play. I watched Gwen's ass shift, then marveled again as she got her rump thumping easily in a rhythm with the music. I absolutely loved the heavy slapping noise her broad cheeks made.

I clapped when the song ended and Natalie whistled. She also announced she had another surprise for Gwen. Gwen hung her head and led me back to the kitchen. She instructed me to sit down. She put her head in my lap. Natalie wandered over and squatted into Gwen's face. Nat breathed and pushed. Gwen's eyes got wide as she watched the other woman's asshole open wide. Natalie pushed, and the turd bloomed from her amazing anus. Nat paused, the pushed again. The load touched Gwen's forehead and then began a crawl dead down her nose. Nat grunted, making a third push. The end of the turd cleared Gwen's nose, then looped on itself as it was about to fall on her forehead as Natalie let it drop, saying, "Take the naughty pile, you hot cutie bitch. Oh, fuck, that was good."

Gwen was dead still, and Nat took a moment for a few seconds of video. Had it not looped on itself, it was likely to match Gwen's earlier loaf, I figured. It smelled as her others had, powerfully earthy. Nat removed the turd from Gwen's face, and went in to flush it. She returned and cleaned up Gwen's face. The blonde went in to sit on the loveseat. The brunette followed. Nat stood and hugged Gwen. "You okay?" Gwen nodded. "So sexy. Thick and fine. Such a cute brunette bombshell." Natalie nuzzled the other woman's neck as one hand buried itself in Gwen's fine, thick hair. Gwen grinned, laughing gently.

The two separated and I stood to hug Gwen before she put her clothes back on. As with Natalie, I loved her thickness and her soft parts and her overall shape. She eventually did get ready to leave, and I stepped outside with her.

"Would you do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said. "Did you want another turd next time I'm ready to take a dump? You can eat it if you want."

"Pass for the near future. I wanted to ask you if you would film a booty clap video for me. One with Back in Black and Fat Bottom Girls," I said. "By the way, your cheeks don't clap; they thump, and I can't get enough," I told her.

"Yeah, I can do that. Gimme a week, I guess."

"Cool. Thanks," I said. I stepped over for another hug, and then I watched her walk next door and disappear into the house.

Then I went back inside and asked Natalie to take me home.

As promised, Gwen had the requested video to me in four days. I was happy, and I told her so. She told me I had her number, that I should use it; she wanted to see me again.

THE END