Pushy Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat moved her hair and sat herself on the can. I stepped over and allowed her to open her thighs and help me sit down. I was already half hard. I felt her lean forward a little, letting her tits press into my back, with her arms looped loosely at my middle. Nat swung her hair and let it rest on my torso and drop to my lap. The mere feel of it on my skin caused my cock to rise fully. "God, you are a pretty girl," I said quietly.

"I like dirty things, though," she said with a gentle smile.

"You do," I conceded. "I hope I can survive all your dirty deeds."

A first blast of gas was sudden and long, as I counted past ten while the buzz produced a powerful echo in the bowl. "Oh, fuck," Nat said as I smelled eggs again. "I need more of those."

Natalie powered four more long buzz-bombs into the toilet, loving up on me as each one happened. I smelled eggs the whole time, but it was never intolerable. Besides, given her looks, I was kind of turned on by the fairly moderate odor. My cock stood straight, but I fought the urge to shoot my load. Nat did not touch me or try to goad me into coming. "It'll be better if you hold off till I shit," she said. "Wait for my big fuckin' turd on your lap."

I thought we might be making a second trip for that, but we sat for another few minutes, and Natalie cuddled me with her thighs and her belly droop. "Okay, I'm poopin'," she noted. "Let's switch." We swapped spots and Natalie asked, "You okay if I film this?"

"If you post it anywhere, somebody might take issue with it," I pointed out.

"It's just for me and anybody from either club that wants to come here and watch," she said. She also carefully taped my cock against my belly and wasted no time setting up a camera and mic. "Your cock has to stay out of the way so I don't shit on it, and then you can't blow your load the right way."

She started the camera after making sure she had the angle she wanted and turned off the red recording indicator. "That way you won't be quite so self-conscious," she decided. She straddled my lap at a slight angle to try and give her turd the best chance at landing across my thighs.

I got an up-close view and realized just how massive her ass-cheeks were. I put my hands carefully on her hips. She reached back and steadied herself by putting her hands on my forearms. I had to lift her hair out of the way. Once her body position felt right, I heard her sigh and sensed her anus opening as the turd started to creep out of her ass. She took a breath and I felt her tense a bit while she pushed. Suddenly I felt warmth on my right thigh as the end of her shit touched it. Then I felt more heat as the load grew and seemed to crawl along my skin. The balance of the turd dropped out of her and landed on my left thigh.

A heavy earthy smell accompanied her delivery. Natalie moved carefully and I looked at what she had left in my lap, then sat there stunned as I comprehended what she had done. I guessed her turd was more than a foot long, with a very healthy diameter, darkly colored. "Jesus, that's huge," I told her.

"I'm gonna let that sit for a minute while it's warm," Natalie said. She stepped away a bit and wiped. Then she moved over to stop the camera. In another couple minutes, she carefully moved the load off my lap. I opened my legs and let her ease the shit into the toilet. She washed her hands and then stood with her back to me and started bouncing at the knees, and I watched her ass clap. Rather than a mild slap, her cheeks met with a healthy thump. True to her claim, she went for a full minute before stopping.

"Oh, that was nice," I said. "Loud."

Natalie checked my lap and cleaned off my skin, then backed toward me. I reached out and groped the soft fat of her left ass cheek, rubbing it gently. I untaped my dick. I continued playing with her butt for two or three minutes. She turned and gently took hold of my cock, going with a handjob. I managed to control myself for another ten minutes.

"You're ready," Nat said. She moved my member down and took it in her mouth, working slowly up and down the shaft. The she actually started sucking, but stayed away from the tip. When I could control myself no more, I said, "All right, that's it. Put your head down so I can blow it in your hair." She put her head on my thigh, at the right angle so she could look me in the face. Two slow strokes of my hand and I dumped semen across a portion of her hair below the crown of her head, leaving a slimy trail into the big, loopy curls. Natalie let me have a long look and then combed the slime away and rinsed the comb itself.

Nat stood facing me and eased herself into my lap, careful not to settle all her weight. I hugged her, and she took a long look and then kissed me full on the mouth, pulling on my lips with hers and sliding in a little tongue. I kept up, but then Nat returned to just hugging me, and I let her hold me for several more minutes, just enjoying the closeness and her thick softness.

"All right, let's get off the toilet. Not comfortable to spend a long time," Nat said. She remained naked as we went back out to the family room after I washed my hands. We found the love seat again and Nat lounged back. I settled myself and then reached out to gently rub her belly droop. Then I took to gently kneading it with my hands. We fired up some more Netflix and I let Natalie pull me into her lap and cuddle around me. We sat that way for over an hour, me playing absently with Nat's hair as we watched a couple episodes.

About noon or so we had a light lunch, waited a bit and took another walk. Apparently both of us felt the same about some degree of physical activity in the course of an average day. When we returned we killed some more time with our noses in a book, and then Nat started dinner, tacos, with a side of fruit. Nat easily ate two tacos while I was more cautious with one, even though they were delicious.

When dishes were done Natalie stepped over and motioned me close, then hugged me. She farted hard, ripping a total of five, the firs three the big, noisy buzzes I was used to. The last two were long, healthy rumbles that I swore could have ripped a hole in her jeans. She had gotten dressed again before starting dinner. Even as I returned to the loveseat in the family space, she came nearer twice more and passed gas, more noisy buzzes. She sat herself back down and parked me facing her on her lap.

She hugged me. "Good boy," she said. We sat there for several minutes, and I held her, loving the plush cushion of her ample figure. For some reason I couldn't explain, I started to cry again, and Nat held me. "It's okay," she whispered. "We're good. Cry if you need to. Get it out."

I took a deep breath. "I finally met a big girl," I said. "I got to hug and squeeze and rub her soft parts."

"Yeah, and then she tooted hard for fun, and then shit a monster log on you for your trouble," Natalie said, laughing quietly.

The early evening slid by, and then there was a knock at the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Nat.

"No, but I do get some of the ladies from the club that stop by at random. And the nearest neighbor lady and I are friends. She's a BGG member," Nat added. We shifted away from each other and she went to the door and opened it after looking out. "The neighbor lady," Natalie mouthed at me. I nodded. She let the woman in. "Hey, Gwen. How're you? Can I do something for you?"

Gwen took in the room and smiled at me. She pulled Natalie into the kitchen and lowered her voice. The two women had brief conversation and Nat returned to me. "Gwen hasn't pooped in almost three days and wondered if I had anything to make it easier. I told her I had a borrowed hostage for the weekend."

Gwen piped in. "Have you had a woman poop for you before?" she asked me.

"Yeah, Nat did earlier today. She passed gas three separate times too," I said.

"Should we go try it?" Gwen asked. I nodded, saying, "Nat wouldn't let me off the hook if I said no anyway," I responded.

Gwen was a few inches shorter than Nat, not quite as wide but still a thick, beefy chunk of boobs, torso, thighs, and buttocks. Her dark-chocolate brown hair hung just past her shoulders, dropping straight at the sides and back, with no bangs. I guessed she might have been a decade or more younger than I was, around thirty. She looked young, with a bubbly voice and a ready smile. Truth be told, I had a bit of a thing for brunettes.

Nat turned to Gwen and said, "You can come out to the kitchen, have him sit and you can drop a loaf on his lap."

Gwen answered, "I have some gas. I thought it might be noisier if we did it on the potty."

Nat pointed at the door. "Through there," she said, and led us through the room and opened the door. Gwen hit the lights and pulled her jeans and panties off, then her tops. She lifted the lid and sat down, then motioned me over and helped me tuck in as I had done with Natalie.

I felt Gwen rest her head on my shoulder and loop her arms at my middle. "You need to tell me you've done this before," she said.

I answered with, "Nat just gassed and pooped earlier today."

"How long you been working together?" she asked.

"This was my first time with her," I said.

"But you don't have any prior experience with anyone else?" Gwen asked.

"Nope," I said.

"So you weren't kidding when you said Nat wouldn't let you say no to me."

"No. She can get kinda pushy sometimes. She doesn't like controlling things within envelopes," I said.

"Well, I didn't want to freak you out. I get kinda loud. And my logs get kinda big," Gwen informed me.

"Just go ahead. If I can get past Nat's boss-lady tactics, I think I can handle your noise. And Nat's turds ain't small either," I noted.

"You asked for it," Gwen said with a shy smile.Within ten seconds, she sounded like her ass was firing a machine gun into the bowl. This rapid popping cascade was followed by two massive rushes of air, and two wild rumbles that took ten seconds apiece.

"You good?" Gwen asked me.

"You done?" I asked back.

"What a wiseass," Gwen said. She took her head off my shoulder, then used one hand to grab me gently under the chin and plant a 5-second, sucking kiss on my left cheek. She sighed deeply, then said, "Fuck. That was so nice. When you get tired of Nat, come see me. I'll give you my number. Now let's go take a dump in front of your new lady friend."

So out to the kitchen it was, where Gwen pulled a chair away from the table. Dutifully, I went and sat down after taking my pants off. Gwen got completely naked and said, "I'm ready. That's it." She came and squatted over my lap, saying, "It's best if you put your hands on my hips or waist. Then I get some love while I poop." She laughed. In spite of myself, I chuckled.

Gwen wasted no time. She took an impressive deep breath, and I watched her eyes widen as she felt her anus dilate. She grunted, and two seconds later I felt her turd touch my skin. Gwen's belly flexed slowly, and I felt her continuing to unload her shit into my lap. She looked at me, and I felt shit marching across my thighs. At last it dropped free, and I felt an impressive amount of heat on my skin.

She straightened up, and I let go and let her move away and turn around. Her log was every bit as big as Nat's, length and diameter. "Wow. "Fuck, you two are impressive," I said.

Gwen went to find the TP and returned. A heavy earthy smell radiated off my lap, the turd still warm. "You hungry?" Gwen asked.

"Not really," I noted.

Nat came over and looked into my lap. She found a fork and lopped the turd in two. "Off the smaller end. You taste that. It's good practice." She told me to take the fork. Her expression dared me to defy her order. I did not. I picked a spot and drove the broad edge of the utensil through the load of poop. "Good portion. Go ahead," Nat told me.

I raised the fork and the earthy odor invaded my nostrils. Gwen had come to kneel in front of the chair, and I had a sudden, massive urge not to disappoint this pretty lady who had dropped a monstrous loaf in my lap, I opened my mouth and inserted the fork, pulling the shit off it and drawing the fork back out. I tasted warmth and bitterness, working the filthy bite around to make it possible to swallow, which happened about thirty seconds later. Gwen made eye contact the entire time.

"Got room for more?" Nat asked me.

This time I glared, and said, "You're pretty, and I try not to swear directly about people, but fuck you very much."

Nat grinned and held up both hands. "Kidding. And I deserved that," she told me.

I looked at Gwen. "That was a very nice turd, and it was my pleasure to help you dump it," I said. It was truly impressive and Nat measured it out to sixteen inches long with a three-inch diameter, factoring the missing portion back in.

"I've been dumped, too," Nat decided. She removed the turd. Gwen took me into the bathroom and cleaned my lap off. Then she went under the sink and found a contraption, a mid-size bottle with a hose and small nozzle. She plugged it into the wall, then sat me on her lap and told me to open my mouth. She angled the nozzle in and flipped a switch. With a super quiet hum, a motor started and pressurized anti-bacterial mouthwash powered into my mouth. Gwen worked the nozzle around, and I spit about every ten seconds for a full two minute cycle, until the plastic reservoir was empty. Then Gwen found me two packaged toothbrushes, and I used both, for a combined ten minutes.

Gwen was there the entire time, and when I was done, she kissed me full on the lips, several seconds and so tenderly I nearly fucking fell over. She grabbed around my waist and yanked me up against her torso, and I marveled at her fireplug figure and limited softness. God, she was cute, and probably more muscle than fat. "You good?" she asked quietly.

"Yes ma'am," I said in reply. "Thank you for asking, and thank you for helping out."

"You helped me. Then you ate my shit, honey. I better be ready to help you however I can," Gwen said, grinning. We went back out to the family room area, Gwen lifted her phone off the side table and cued up some music. I immediately recognized the opening bars of Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls." Gwen shifted her hips for half a minute, then began flexing her knees. I watched her ass wobble like jello, then begin thumping while she clapped ass. Fuck, I thought. What a bombshell. Her flabby cheeks slapped for an entire two minutes. In the last thirty seconds, she made eye contact over her shoulder, grinning.

When she was done, she stepped over and faced me, carefully sitting into my lap. "Fuck, Gwen, you are a queen," I told her as she hugged me and I held her in return.

Gwen looked at Natalie. "Don't you dare make him eat any more poop. I know you like having your way, but if you have that urge, then I come back and he eats my shit, after which I clean him up. You are also sharing him from now on, because that toilet session was fucking awesome and I want more anytime I choose."

I figured Nat would push back in her typical fashion, which meant not getting outwardly angry, but making her own case and having her way. Instead she said, "Yes, ma'am."

Gwen and I switched positions, with her tucking me into her lap, thighs and belly and arms nestled into me. She lit up the TV and found a movie on Netflix. Nat came and sat next to us, at which point Gwen said, "Nope, mine," and gave me a possessive squeeze, going back to the movie. I reached over covertly and rubbed Nat's thigh, at the same time loving the TLC from Gwen.

When the movie ended Gwen murmured in my ear. "Can I come back tomorrow?"

I answered with, "It's Nat's place. You'll have to check with her. I can't speak to it."

Gwen took a minute to dress herself and be sure she had everything she had come with. "Hey, Nat, see you later," she said.

Nat said, "Sure, thanks for coming by."

The entire group of us walked to the door. Nat stepped through after Gwen, and they had a brief word. Nat nodded and smiled, and I watched the two women hug. Gwen crossed the sidewalk, found a crosswalk, crossed the street, and I watched her enter the second house on that next block.

I had a weird vibe. When Natalie stepped back in, I said, "You two planned that."

Nat held up her hands in the surrender pose and her eyes widened for a split second. "I swear to you, we didn't. I was a little jealous though."

"So are you planning things to do to me because I was so smitten with Gwen?" I asked her.

"Not really planning anything at this point. I'd settle for a little one-on-one time, and then crash till tomorrow morning," she replied. She took her clothes off and sat back into the love seat again. I wandered over and she pulled me into her lap again. We started one of the Mission Impossible movies.

For the next hour, Natalie cuddled me, and I was so lulled that I was ready to go to bed when the hour had passed. But before that happened, I grew emotional and cried again. "What the fuck is the matter with me?" I wondered aloud. "I haven't cried two or three times in a day for years."

Natalie said, all smiles, "I love that I can make you cry. Seriously, you've been handling the big girl fetish for so long that when it actually played out in the real world, you felt some overload and had to process it. That's all this is. Processing. I couldn't care less if you cry every time I hold you, and after every time we do deeds so we can both get what we need," Nat said.

At that point we did go to bed. I shared one last hug, and I took a minute to play with her silky hair and curls. With both of us in the bed, it took me mere minutes to fall asleep nestled next to Natalie.

The next morning, both of us repeated our breakfast ritual and a shower. We also decided to walk again. When we got back we ended up back in the bedroom, Nat naked and me shirtless. We ended up against the wall, Nat hugging me and necking and kissing me on the lips. Then I felt her swinging her weight into me, making my butt bounce off the wall, resulting in a muffled pounding. Nat worked for whole minutes, panting. She stopped, breathing deeply. I wrapped my arms around her, and she hugged me with a little tighter squeeze.

She paused. "You gotta be a little careful with your gimp, but you're adjusting to what I'm doing, just fine," she said.

"Well, I'm trying," I noted. "You really are plenty hot, and fine to look at," I added.

Back out to the family room area we went, and both of us took to reading for a while. Then Nat began to fidget. She looked at me. "You know what you're going to get," she said. She had pulled some jeans on, but was still topless. She stood and I followed suit and we moved out to the kitchen area. She hugged me again, and I wrapped my arms around her broad waist. I put my head on her shoulder and moved one hand up her back to play with her hair. She rubbed my back.

"So hot," I said quietly. "I really like how wide and thick you are." Nat proceeded to launch deep, steady buzzes into the air that lasted at least five seconds apiece. More mild eggs, but I was growing accustomed-- it really didn't bother me now. Nat powered two more farts into the space, then rubbed my back gently. Then I felt her transition to one finger and run up and down directly on my spine. I shuddered, feeling tingles.

Nat sat me on a kitchen chair, out away from the table. "Can I poop on your face?" she asked bluntly. I blinked, and she knew I was processing.

"This would be one of those no-envelope things," I told her.

"Well, yeah, but you still have to be okay with it."

"Would you do it anyway if I said no?" I asked her.

Two or three seconds of quiet. "I'd try it," she admitted.

"Can I have Gwen here?" I asked.