Pushy Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want to try it with just us," Natalie decided. "But I will make you a deal. When I'm done, I will TLC you for a few minutes, then give a blowjob and let you bomb your slime in my hair. Deal?" she asked.

"Can I piss in it after I blow my load?" I asked.

She paused a beat. " I suppose. We'll have to do it on the bare floor for the cleanup," she noted. "Right now I need a pillow or two so your head isn't on the hard floor."

She went into the spare room and returned thirty seconds later. "These are old, not off your bed," she assured me. She dropped them on the kitchen floor. It would be hard to do it in any other position than me laying out flat and her squatting over me. She beckoned, and I moved, but before I was on the floor I nestled up to her and lowered my face into her big knockers. They were soft and wonderful, enveloping my face, and she let me have my moment. I knelt and sprawled on my back.

Nat squatted and I had a new perspective on her broadness. "You look exceptionally wide from this angle," I told her.

"I bet I do," she agreed.

"I thought I might get cracked for saying that," I pointed out.

"I'll swat you after I poop, if you want. But I know I'm wide," she said.

I watched Nat's anus stretch with the beginnings of a large turd. Several seconds later, it stretched again, wider than the first time. It stretched a third time, gaping open. Nat took a breath, and pushed. The end of the turd exited, and I heard her sigh. She took a long second breath, and I knew she was pushing again. She leaned over slightly, trying to get one healthy push to dump it out. The turd grew, touching my forehead at my hairline and crawling down along my nose, slowly.

Nat needed a third breath and I suspected she would finish the push. I felt her load pushing against my face as it cleared my nose. It marched down across my right cheek, down my neck to the collarbone and a couple inches onto my chest. At last Nat stood. "I need to go wipe, then I'll come back and help you. Hang tight, ok?" she said as she disappeared.

She returned about a minute later. I heard her pick up her phone. "That is a fuckin' log," she noted. After a minute I noted that the turd was clear of either of my eyes so I opened them carefully. I figured Nat had taken video, but now she moved to different angles and took photos. "Everything goes to an independent micro-sd card. No residuals on my phone," she told me. My nose was full of earthy odor and my cock was completely hard. Miraculously, I was controlling my urge to ejaculate.

Natalie put the phone down and lifted her loaf. I felt her positioning one of the ends near my mouth. "Open," she said. Not daring to incur her anger, I did so, expecting her to work the load in and fill my mouth with shit. "It's big, gotta go wide," she told me. I maxed my stretch and she eased the log past my teeth into my mouth. Then she drew it out and set it carefully aside. She went and found the mouth sanitizer and we used it for a solid five minutes.

Nat helped me to a kitchen chair and carefully cleaned my face. She knelt in front of me, eyeing my cock. She eased a hand around the shaft and eased her mouth onto it. She got the shaft wet and carefully tongued the head area. She was slow and steady for more than five minutes, then she took to only using one hand.

I squirmed on the chair and wrapped my hand below hers. She swatted it, actually causing pain. She tilted her head, placing my dick down across one cheek and aimed into her hair. Her hand work got deliberately slow, and I grunted. Natalie leaned into my legs, and that was it. My dick exploded, leaving a massive swath of sticky filth up high on her cheek, past her ear, and up near the crown of her head. She gave three powerful tugs, and I barely felt the pain as more sex plastered the curls down a section of her ponytail. I gasped and swore, spent completely, and now with trembling legs. Natalie looked at me, all smiles, and then concern as she noted all the muscle quiver in my legs. She held my knees until things settled. As it turned out, I did not get to pee, because she wanted to do something else to me that would make my bladder let go.

We traded places, and Nat put me across her lap, ass in the air. She gave me an open-handed swat, very moderate, and I twitched. She worked three more, pain coming in. Then she dropped a whole string of smacks, and I felt heat all over my butt. She swatted some more, and my bladder let go. Nat dropped a cooling gel pack across my butt, and after ten minutes the pain had subsided enough that I could sit. Nat cleaned her thighs and my groin, and then separately cleaned my face. She was very careful, entirely aware that my jewels were sensitive. She also got all my sex out of her hair. She measured her turd at nearly seventeen inches, the same thick log style she had unloaded before.

We returned to the family room area. Natalie pulled her jeans off again and we settled on the love seat, me tucked between her thighs. She wrapped herself around me, and I delighted in feeling her softness so close. She was full of affection and tender movements, kissing my neck and cuddling me close, then laying on more gentle kisses. We stayed that way for more than a half hour. We ate lunch and dinner and took a walk. We killed more time reading.

As things wore into the middle of the evening, Nat looked at me as another episode closed out on Netflix. "More poop," she said simply.

"You're so sophisticated," I told her.

She adopted a pretty good British accent. "I'm sorry, luv, did you want me to say, 'I think I need to have a poo? Perhaps it wouldn't be too much to ask you to join me?"'

I laughed. I said, "I guess we gotta figure out how we want to do this one."

Nat paused. I could practically hear the wheels turning. "I want you to feel the push. Understand big girl power and just how awesome it is when the shitload gets so fuckin' big," Natalie told me. "Then there's part of me that wants to leave one for you to eat. Maybe a big French bread roll, squat right in front of you on the fucking table, and dump it in there." I could feel her thinking and pondering for another five minutes.

Finally she said, "Okay, here's how I think we can do this. We do the 'feel the push' thing first. What I'm gonna do is tuck you in my panties and leggings, in front of me. Then I'll fill my pants. You'll be feeling all the weight once it's out. Then we'll waddle to the bathroom together, get rid of the turd, and clean up. Sound good?" she asked me.

"I admit I can't suggest another way," I told her. "You better hope it doesn't mash itself too much coming out. Hard cleanup," I added.

"I think everything will stretch enough," she replied. She went into the bedroom and came out with a pair of leggings. She found her panties, put them on the floor, and set her feet in the leg openings. She motioned me over and I worked my feet around hers. She pulled the panties up. She put her feet all the way into the leggings and left them at her ankles. She leaned around me carefully and worked my feet in too, and things stretched. She drew the leggings up and settled the waistline. It was definitely a squeeze, though not unbearable.

"I guess we both wear the pants," Nat said. "Are we crushing your nuts?"

"Not yet," I said to her.

Natalie's arms rested gently at my waist. She gassed, and it was her common mighty five-second-plus buzz. As usual, eggs laced the air. She squatted, and her massive thighs flexed muscle through the softness. She tooted, this one a heavy rumble with a couple loud pops at the end. Nat gasped as she rode a couple seconds of discomfort over the big pops. She stood carefully and adjusted her hold on me.

I felt her belly move as she breathed. It flexed briefly with her first push, which she aborted. Her second breath was deeper, and the accompanying push was longer, also stopping short. I sensed her anus dilating and collapsing. She exhaled, then inhaled and worked a third push. When I thought she might stop again, she leaned over on me. I felt her pull her belly in, and she groaned long and hard on the exhale. Her turd moved. I felt it bulge the seat of her pants. It grew, rolling into the bottom of her drawers and shoving itself closer to the frontal crotch area.

The push paused. Natalie was in my ear. "You feel that? That is a big girl load, honey. Lady dropping loaf." She pushed again, and the log rushed out, dropping into the rear of her pants. At this point I also felt heatted on my balls.

"I think it rubbed my nuts," I told her.

"Good. I wanted it to," she told me.

"Logged out?" I asked her.

She laughed easily. "For now," she confirmed. We stood there for a moment. I became aware of the droop between my legs and the earthy stink in the air. "You reach underneath and feel that," Nat told me. I reached down carefully and cupped a hand gently around her load. I could tell it was weighty. Nat was now ready to move, and she said so and took a first, slow step toward the bathroom at the rear. The turd swung, and more careful movement was required and ate up about five entire minutes. We did get there and enter.

Natalie pulled things down very carefully and I felt stickiness on my nuts. It was a cautious struggle out of the clothing. "Monster load. I am the fuckin' queen turd dumper around here."

I got an opportunity to gawk. The turd had to be longer than anything previously. It occupied the entirety of the interior of her panties, and there was a massive curl of the loaf sitting in the wide ass section. Natalie set about cleaning herself up, which took a few minutes. The interior of her ass crack was dirty, because the tightness of the leggings did impede the turd coming out. When she was clean and satisfied, she turned attention to me, carefully cleaning my brass ones.

She took film of her shit, and I heard a stout splash as it hit the toilet bowl. She had simply tilted her panties until it fell out. She flushed. She took the dirty drawers and hand-washed them in the sink with a shot of detergent. She washed her hands and hung the underwear to air dry.

We went back out to the big screen for an hour, and then decided to bed down.

Sunday morning, we ate breakfast and walked. We both killed time reading and watched more TV. Then Nat decided it was time to let my face have a big dose of her ass. She grabbed a pillow from the bedroom and I sprawled on my back on the loveseat. She got naked and carefully straddled me with her back to me, then eased her massive rump onto my face. The super soft flesh simply gave and surrounded me, swallowing my face whole. Her crack parted and allowed my nose to meet her asshole. After thirty seconds, she lifted herself and turned to look at me. "How was that?" she asked.

"Soft and warm," I said. "Pretty good."

The balance of the day passed into the middle of the early evening. We ate another meal and took another walk well before dark. When we got back to the house Nat sat down and pulled me down to sit sideways on her big thighs. "So I'm the queen. You know what that makes you?" Natalie asked me.

"Your slave. The unfortunate target," I told her.

"No. Nope. You are my therapy. We are each other's dose of therapy. Now, I gotta poop again. But I want to poop on you again." She put her jeans back on, and we went and sat on a kitchen chair again. I was just tall enough to sit on her lap, facing her, and keep my feet on the floor. We sat looking at each other, and Nat wasted no time. Her chest rose, and she blasted gas against the wood. A powerful buzz sounded. Nat took another breath and farted hard again, getting the same noisy buzz as the first. She powered a third one out, and it made a thumping stutter against the chair. She told me to stand up, and I knew it was time to switch spots. Moderate egg smell filled the air.

We did so, and again it didn't take long for Natalie to get started. She stood tall and squatted just a little. I watched her anus bloom wide again, once, and twice. It opened a third time as she inhaled, and then her turd filled the opening with brown. She grunted, really wanting one push to drop it all. And it did, as the big end protruded, dark. The load grew, three inches, then easily twice that, and then lengthening probably beyond a foot. It dropped and landed in my lap, stinking more than earthy this time.

Nat went to wipe, and I admired her work again. This was as big and healthy as her first effort, definitely dense but not firm as it would be if her diet had been too protein heavy. Unable to help herself, she measured when she returned, and recorded twenty inches. She took some short video, and then cleaned me up with a fast shower.

An hour later, there was a knock at the door, and Gwen had returned. "I just wanted to come back," she told Natalie as she stepped inside and closed the door. Nat hugged her and passed gas, a nice strong buzz. Gwen told her, "I can't compete right now."

Natalie looked at me and said, "I hope you want a second log from me." I guessed, correctly, that this was happening because she'd eaten three meals without shitting until well toward the end of the day. Natalie pointed into her bedroom, and both of us made our way there. Nat took Gwen's large handbag and opened it. She withdrew a dildo and tossed it to Gwen.

"Hey, fuck, did you have to make it so obvious for him that that was in there?"

I laughed, and Nat said, "No, but it was fun."

She turned to me and said, "For the evening finale I think I'm going to take a dump in the room and then sit and make out with you while the smell hangs around. Gwen will probably dildo play after she gets wet."

Nat moved the simple nightstand away from the wall near the bed and pulled it toward the open area of the room. There was a large rolling ottoman at the end of the bed and she rolled that around besides. Topless and still wearing her jeans, she stepped over to hug me and said, "More gas, sir?"

Mockingly, I replied, "Well, yes ma'am. And so polite."

Within five seconds, both of us got a wicked little surprise. There was a loud POP from her ass, followed by a massive buzz that sounded like it would rip all of the fabric between Natalie's ass and the open air. As the buzz started and continued, Nat's pelvis and thighs quivered, and she gasped, "Hold me, Alden!" I looped her waist a little tighter. The quiver took three or four more seconds to pass. There followed the moderate stink of sulfur.

Natalie worked herself out of her jeans and squatted over the nightstand, her back to me so I could watch the show from the proper vantage, with a good angle. Nat looked back at me and blew a breath out through her mouth. She rested her hands on her knees and even from behind, I could see her belly flex. Watching the area where her anus would be, I saw about an inch of a very healthy load hanging there. She leaned over and groaned. In one motion, the turd grew, met the table, and plowed over the surface a couple inches easily. The opposite end dropped out of Natalie's ass.

She looked back at me and grinned, throwing in a naughty wink. She sauntered away to wipe and wash hands. She returned and marched across the room to me and sat me on her lap on the ottoman. She whispered in my ear, and I leaned over to inhale the powerful earthiness of her turd. I righted myself, and she held me and kissed me gently on the lips. At this point I snuck a look at Gwen. She was working the dildo in and out of her snatch in a slow rhythm.

Nat kept up her work on my lips, slipping in some tongue. Then she shifted her focus to my lower neck, sucking gently. Her lips were so light against my skin that I got tingles and shivered. I reciprocated and worked carefully on her neck. Nat's fingers went up and down my spine. In turn, I played with her love handles and nuzzled her breasts with my face.

Nat gassed hard twice, causing a muffled rumble into the cushion of the ottoman. Gwen gasped, now ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy much faster. Nat said, "Don't you waste that, Gwen."

Gwen came trundling over like a penguin, legs splayed while she worked the sex toy. Nat tilted me over and put my head on one of her thighs. Gwen's rhythm slowed. Nat launched more noise from her rump. Gwen breathed hard, and I heard the wet squelch of her vagina as she drew the toy out. Nat took it from her and put it in her own mouth, licking Gwen's wet sex off it.

Gwen fingered herself and dropped her crotch toward my face. Both women said "Fuck!" in unison, and Nat added, "Hose it in his face. Fuckin' spray it."

I wondered if Gwen would get a thick gush versus a spray, but she splayed her cunt open with two fingers and stifled a scream. I got blasted straight in the face, across my nose below my eyes, running to my cheeks and onto my chin. The smell hit hard. Part of me would rather have smelled Nat's gas instead. Gwen staggered away to get something to clear my face, which Nat did when Gwen returned. Gwen landed hard on the end of the ottoman, quivering on after-effect of climaxing.

Nat sat me up, and laid out more TLC. When she finished, Gwen said, "Thank you, Alden. That felt good. I hope you don't think I went naughty bitch on you just because I felt like it."

"No ma'am, I'm fine," I told her. Gwen cleaned herself up and gave me a long hug before she went out the door. Nat cleared her turd off the night table and moved it to its original spot in the room. Since work was due to start again tomorrow, Nat drove me home.

Four days later, Thursday evening, Nat text me, telling me she needed to see me again. She told me to eat dinner and text her when I finished. Ten minutes after I finished eating, I sent word to her and she rolled to the curb in her older G-wagon. She was completely quiet until we were back at the house. Nat had straightened her hair and had it in her favored ponytail.

She was blunt as we sat at the kitchen table. "I didn't shit yesterday, and I haven't gone today. I feel like I just wanna drop two logs on you, just because."

At this point Gwen came out of Nat's bedroom and stood next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder and rubbing my back.

Nat continued. "I think I want you to eat a loaf."

I took a minute to process and reply. "Hey, your turds are huge. I can't eat one," I told her. This was enough for Gwen to laugh out loud. Natalie cuffed her on the thigh with a long reach. Then Nat began to get tears in her eyes.

"All right, let me clarify. I won't make you eat the whole thing. Just a part of one. Maybe like four inches?" she suggested.

I sighed hard. "I can try," I said.

Gwen piped up. "In exchange, I'm going to shit on Natalie. She doesn't get to choose where."

So it would be tit for tat. Without more delay, Natalie was naked, pulling my chair away from the table. Facing me, she straddled my lap and squatted. I watched her breathe and tense a little as she started to push. Several seconds passed, and then I felt her shit touch my lap. Another breath, and she finished the push, sending the load out of her anus. My lap was warm and the turd radiated the familiar earthy odor. Nat grabbed a paper plate and put the loaf on it. She went and found a ruler and measured off four inches, lopping with a fork.

The plate was in front of me and I took the fork. I lopped off a bite at a time, tasting the powerful bitterness. I took fifteen minutes, but I ate the entire portion. This turd happened to measure sixteen and a half inches. Gwen helped sanitize my mouth with the machine, and I brushed twice when it was done. Nat flushed her log and washed her hands, along with my lap.

Now it was Gwen's turn. She asked Natalie to lie on her back on the floor. Nat grabbed a pillow and did so. I watched as Gwen squatted carefully over Nat's chest. Gwen took an immense breath, then leaned over slightly. She grunted, and in a matter of two seconds the turd was growing out of her hole. And with one steady push, she powered the load all the way out, and it landed gently on the shelf of Natalie's hooters.