Pussy Flash and Wank in a Cafe

Story Info
I flashed my pussy to a guy who was wanking.
1.9k words
4.39
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I had been sent on an I.T. course by the company I was working for. It was at the Bournemouth International Centre UK (B.I.C.) During my lunch break, I walked to a nearby café as I didn't like the menu provided by the course hosts. After finishing my Salad lunch, I was drinking my coffee and noticed a man sat nearby who was smiling at me. Out of courtesy I returned the smile as he was quite a good looking guy, and I carried on sipping my coffee. I glanced at him again and he was still looking at me and didn't look away at all. Then I realised he was looking up my red leather skirt which was on the short side. I was wearing a pink satin thong at the time. He had his hand under the table on his cock but outside his trousers and was rubbing himself.

I've never been slow to take advantage of a sexy situation so I opened my legs a bit wider so he could see more of my knickers. Then I took my handbag off the table and placed it close to me on the adjacent chair, and then I put my hand up my skirt and pulled my knickers to one side exposing my pussy to him. I could see his mouth open and with an intake of breath which I could clearly hear from where I was sitting. He obvious liked what he saw and without wasting any time he got his cock out under the table and was having a discreet wank hidden by his jacket.

I opened my legs wider so he could see more of my trimmed hairy pussy, but to be honest there wasn't much more that was left to the imagination. I could feel myself getting wet and my pussy juices were starting to ooze out.

I watched him wank and I could tell he was going to cum as he started a body shake and he shot his load into his creamy load into his hand. I was feeling so horny after what I had just done, but this was a café with other people there. I pulled my knickers back to cover my pussy. I was in desperate need of my vibrator at that very moment, but conscious of the fact that I had to walk back to where my course was being held. I finished my coffee and got up to leave.

As I passed his table, he gave me a big smile and held out his hand as if he wanted to shake my hand, but I realised that he still had a palm full of cum. I just smiled at him, dipped my fingers in his cum and licked them, just to show him I loved his wank. I think he thought I was just going to look at it, and by the look on his face he was blown away when I had a taste of his cum which was still warm.

I left the café and walked back for the afternoon course session. To my surprise he was on the same course as me and noticed him sat nearby. During the afternoon break he came straight to me and asked if I liked what I had seen in the café, to which I replied yes, I did.

He introduced himself and said his name was Gary. He couldn't stop telling me how fantastic it was when he saw up my shirt and how it turned him on, and I had pulled my knickers to one side. He said how fantastic it was to see such a beautiful woman with a gorgeous pussy and how open I was about flashing it. I thanked him for his compliments and said my name is Savana. He said what a lovely name and hadn't heard of it before.

That night after I had showered and had a change of clothes and splash of perfume and put on my lipstick. I took the time to repaint my fingernails and toenails in red paint. I walked along his hotel room where we had a few drinks. Gary was a good looking guy, and two years older than me. We wanted to carry on where we left off in the café, but he wanted to strip me slowly and started to undo my blouse, gently nibbling my ear lobes and kissing me on the neck as he undone my buttons. This always produces a shiver down my spine and instantly makes me horny. He slipped my blouse off my shoulders and continued to kiss me getting lower all the time.

He put his hand inside my bra to feel my small tits which were 36b, my pink nipples were hard and as he rubbed my tits and then undone my bra and took it off. His eyes were fixed on my erect nipples, and he began to suck them gently. I laid on his bed and I undone my skirt and he helped me take it off. I was now in just my satin knickers, and I watched him as he got undressed. His hard cock sprang out of his pants as he eagerly pulled them down. He was a good 7 inches long but very thick, which I loved, and his cock was shaved smooth.

Gary leaned over me kissing my nipples and worked his way to down my knickers, pausing around my gusset and he took a deep breath. He said he loved sniffing knickers and said he could smell my pussy juice in them even though they were clean. He started to wank while he sniffed, after a while he slipped my knickers off and licked some fresh pussy juice from them. He sniffed my trimmed pussy hair and started licking my slit. I could feel my pussy juice flowing and I was getting very wet and slippery. Gary got on the bed so I could suck his cock which was uncut with a beautiful head on it. He was dripping with pre-cum and I licked all around it. I sucked him up and down his shaft and licking his balls and deep throated him the whole way down. I could see him starting to breathe heavy and I knew he was going to cum. I stopped sucking and said get your cock inside me now.

He quickly slid it in my very wet slit, and I gasped as his cock filled my pussy. He thrust back and forth, and my juice was making a lovely sound on his cock as he fucked me hard, he loved my wetness. I could feel myself reaching my favourite time which is just as I start to cum. My clit was erect and being rubbed by his cock as he worked it. He and I both cum at the same time, he groaned loudly as he shot his load of hot creamy cum into my wet and slippery pussy. I squirted as I cum and my whole body shook as he was unloading inside me. After he had finished, he went down on me again, licking and sucking my clit and mixing my juice with his cum which he sucked up and dropped into my mouth and I swallowed the lot. Sucking me again I had multiple orgasms and squirted over him each time. His face was dripping with my hot wee and he was licking it all and clearly enjoying every drop.

After so many orgasms I was exhausted, I couldn't get off the bed. Gary wanted more, I opened my legs he and licked my open slit, my labia was enlarged and hung out as he sucked on them. He was still very hard, so I sucked him as he knelt beside me, slowly and gently, he was wild with excitement his hard cock was wet all the way up and had my pussy juice on it. The head of his cock was so big, I've never had a bigger one. He exploded in my mouth as I felt his load go straight down my throat, his cock pulsed as he cum his load into my mouth. He wanted me to lick him to clean him up, which I did. We both laid naked on the bed kissing and touching. His cock became hard so I gave him a wank this time. He shot his cum in the air and some over my pert tits, so I asked him lick his cum off my tits paying attention to my nipples, which felt fantastic and shared some of his cum with me onto my lips.

We both had a shower and then dried ourselves, and he took pleasure in dressing me, saying it was the first time he had ever put a bra and knickers on a woman, but had always been used to taking them off. He just put a dressing gown on, but I had to go to my room. He asked if he could keep my satin knickers as a reminder of such a sexy and very pleasurable evening we had spent together. I agreed to let him have them, but only after I agreed to put them back on and wet them for him, so I did just that. Now I didn't have any clean one's to wear home. I left his room and the very wet bed we had fucked on. If I had known all this was going to happen, I would have brought my stockings and suspenders when I left home.

The I.T. course ended, and after breakfast the next morning it was time for me to say goodbye to him. But he became possessive and wanted me to leave my husband and live with him as he was still single. However, things were not as bad at home with my husband as they are currently, so I declined his offer. Gary was very reluctant to let me go and was heartbroken at my decision, saying he had never known anyone like me before, and was prepared to give me anything to keep me. I did feel guilty about parting with him which wasn't easy for me, but I had to leave, as I had a husband at home and my job was miles away from here. He was tearful, I felt awkward and guilty at my decision. I dried the tears from his eyes, gave him my perfumed handkerchief, kissed him, leaving my red lipstick on his lips and left.

That was the last time I saw him. I felt so sure that If I had looked back as I walked away, I would have changed my mind and ran back into his arms. I stopped walking, thinking for a moment but not looking back, no I can't go to him I thought, I dare not look back. I felt my eyes welling up and a tear running down my cheek which I quickly wiped away. No, I must go home, it was only sex, but oh fuck it was so fucking nice. After arriving at the station waiting for my train, I suddenly became aware that I wasn't wearing any knickers, and my skirt was rather short. Well, if a good looking guy sat opposite me on the train, I could let him see up my skirt, knicker less. This is how my story started isn't it?