Pussy for Escrow

Story Info
Two neighbors crack a safe and celebrate.
2.4k words
4.23
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  1. Pussy for Escrow

So, I'm a safe cracker. I figured out how break into lockers at school by ear in middle school. My first paid job was to open the bicycle lock of Bobby O, a bully at school. He offered me twenty dollars, which was big money. Bobby O then tried to change the terms down to five dollars after I opened it. I closed the lock before his eyes. His eyes got big. He said his dad would beat his ass if he was late. I got my twenty bucks and some respect around school.

We're all considered safe crackers. But there are many specialties in this field. I specialize in manipulated defeats. Defeating the lock by hand, without drilling or other defeat methods which leave a trace. Most people just want to get what's in the safe without destroying the contents. You hire a cracker with drill and some scopes to do that. You hire a safe hacker, like me, when you wish to get in quietly and leave no trace. This is where the money is! You'd be surprised how many people will pay big money to gain discreet access to a safe just to look inside.

My rate is one million US dollars paid via an escrow exchange handled by a Swiss bank. If I can't get in, no charge. Money back guarantee. I guarantee complete discretion. I don't look at what's in the safe. My expenses are included in my price worldwide. That's my contract. It's not one I put in writing. I don't exactly hide, but I don't have a storefront. I have a website, which gives a number where you can reach me in Clifton, New Jersey, but I am never there. The message on the voice mail advises callers to contact me via email, which I monitor. None of my clients know much about me nor that I live in Italy right now. It's better that way. Not that I do anything that is illegal. I avoid those jobs.

There are about four of me that I know of who specialize in high end discretion assured manipulated defeat jobs; a guy in Hong Kong Gary Lim, a German, Otto Candies, a Brit, Mike Wright and me. I don't know any of them personally, but they are all good crackers. The toughest jobs. We have met up a couple of times to trade notes on manipulated defeat methods and tell war stories over drinks, usually in the wings of the international safe cracking competition, once a year or so. And we keep in touch by email a little. We pass along some jobs and reference checks to prospective clients. That is probably how Petra found me. Our little chat group did know that I had recently taken up living in southern Italy. Otto Candies, the German, had even discussed stopping through for a visit, but it never came together. Did I respect these guys, you bet. Did I believe all of their stories, no way!

The interesting thing is that Petra found me and moved in next door to get to a will. It seemed that was the story anyways. I was intrigued. Whatever is in that safe must be very dear indeed.

A week after we first discussed the job offer, I saw the flower pot on her window sill had moved. I used my binoculars to see she had written F27-2 in the middle of the heart. Similar to what she has done before. February 27th, 2pm.

I was there. On February 27th at 2pm I was sitting in the spectator gallery on a newspaper at the coliseum in Pozulli.

I sat with a cup of wine and some cheese and bread in the sun.

She was on time. I saw her walk in and she proceeded directly to me. This time she had covered her head with a Scharf. It was one of those expensive ones.. She wore a face mask and removed it as she approached.

"Good afternoon. You look lovely." I rose to meet her. But I made no move to make contact, which in Italy is odd.

"Thank you." She managed a slight smile, but that was all.

"Was this your plan all along? To seduce my services out of me?" I asked.

"Actually, I have quite enjoyed it." She replied. A beautiful smile now.

I poured her a bit of wine and we stood there.

I motioned her for her to sit and we both sat down.

"So, you are ready to proceed I take it?" I asked.

"I am ready to transfer the cash to your escrow agent. I will need some information and I will need to run some assurance checks." She paused and looked me in the eye and watched my reaction.

"Of course," I said.

I continued slowly and deliberately now, so that she could take it all in.

"Miles Abbot, Bank of Switzerland handles my escrow," I said. "Everything is very discreet. I am sure you will be fully briefed by the bank on how to initiate the escrow transaction with Superior Safe Company. They will contact me once the money is deposited. When the safe bolt is open, we escrow using the Bank's App. You can find the bank on the web and ask for Mr. Miles Abbot. His English is excellent."

She took no notes. She memorized it. "Are you sure you can open the safe?" she asked.

"If I can't, no charge... but it has never happened. If you can tell me anything about the safe in advance, of course that would help to speed up the process when we get there." I advised.

"I will not be able to provide any advance information. I only know where it is located and that when the dial is spun, that the numbers light up. It's built into the wall, behind a painting in an apartment in Paris."

"I see.. That does help," I said. "It shouldn't be a problem. Plan for two hours for me, good?"

"That is fine. The apartment will be vacant all day. And the other half of the escrow?" She asked.

"We will not need to make a feature length film, but I will have some minimum requirements. Your face, your voice.. Wear something sexy. I don't want it to look like I am forcing myself on you in any way. You need to fuck me and make it look like that on film in a hotel room.. I am putting myself on the line here too. I don't want a rape charge coming back at me. Do you know the Luna Convento?"

"I know it," she said.

"I don't expect I will be disappointed. I'm quite enjoying this too," I said.

And with that, she stood up. I followed her que.

And she walked off, across the floor of the Colosseum towards the entrance, looking as elegant as a princess.

Its not the first time, pussy has been put up for escrow. But it was the first for me and I'm certain it was the first time for Petra too.

She is so gorgeous. I want her more now even more.

My balls are dancing in my pants as I watcher her exit.

Then I got up and slowly made my way out, not forgetting to tip the attendant.

The transaction is done with the bank. I get a notification from Miles on the Bank's app. $500,000 is in the escrow account.

I pick a nice hotel suite at the Luna Convento, a hotel nearby, in Amalfi.

I send her a flower pot signal.

We meet, we fuck, I film, we part, no problem.

The video is good. The sound is good. Petra has taken on a different air. She is a total minx in dress up when she arrives. I almost don't recognize her at first. To say we had sex is an understatement. I fucked her in half. I held her ankles up above my head and stood as she hung in the air sucking my cock. She wore some black outift a woman would only wear for sex. She definitely did not disappoint. I think we both came four times. We had a gin martini, she asked how I came to be one of the best in the business of safe cracking and apparently at cunt cracking too. That made me just fuck her even harder. She begged for me to cum in her pussy. Which I did. It was all on film. Two Sony film cameras. Two microphones. I tested the system and the audio when she arrived to make sure the background music was not too loud. I picked thievery corporation. She spoke into the microphone. She giggled. She was definitely happy. I'm sure she had had a couple of drinks before she arrived.

During the filming she filled me in.. Nothing wrong with stopping sex, having a nice martini, talking a little shop.. and then getting back to work. She was in no hurry to end the session.

"The safe is in Paris. She said, naked, standing as I made a second martini for me. She stood in the tall window on the tile floor in the direct sunlight. "Can you meet me a the Ritz Paris in one week, Friday evening at 9pm at the bar? I will provide the details then," She said.

"Yes.." I said. "Ill be there." I didn't aske any further questions. Not asking questions is one of the parts of my job that dislike but deal with internally.

She looked me over, standing there. Naked, both of us.

"Dress appropriately", she joked, as she grabbed my balls and pushed me back on the bed and mounted me for a last round of fucking before she headed out the door, leaving me in bed after watching her put herself back together before me.

"Don't stare," she admonished me, lightly.

We meet at the Ritz on time. The bar Hemmingway is up scale. Its quick. A martini. All business. She's gorgeous. Dressed in black. Right out of the movies.

She greets me elegantly. A drink is placed in front of her out of thin air.

"How'd our little video turn out?" she asks, her accent a little more pronounced than before, I note.

"Some very nice close ups and excellent audio. Couldn't be hotter."

"Hmmm," was all she said.

"Its in a safe place." I gestured to my heart with my index finger, tapping twice.

" I did a little editing. Maybe one day we will watch it together."

She raised an eyebrow.. said nothing. Dirty talk would have been inappropriate in the situation.

"Ill pick you up here in the morning at 6am. We will drive to the location together, but you will need to taxi back here on your own."

"Fine," I say.

She slips off, leaving me at the bar. Interestingly, she leaves her martini unfinished by half.

We meet, we hack, we part. 50 mins and I'm gone. It is not even 8am. I depart and back to the Ritz for breakfast and leave her to the safe, alone.

My hotel room phone rings at 11:15. "A call from a lady, monsieur" the front desk says in French.

"Its me.. Lets watch the video and fuck" comes through the receiver.

"Ok, I'm heading to the airport soon. It needs to be a quick one."

"Ill be there in 15 minutes. Meet me by the bar, or have the front desk send me up." She says.

I meet her in the lobby. She is 15 mins late. "Traffic," she says as she approached me. We proceed to my room, 212.

When we arrive in my room and close the door, we kiss.

"Lets skip the video for now. I don't have the extra time." I inform her. She consents without hesitation.

We fuck quick, and hard. I slam her from behind, hard, slapping my balls against her. I cum in her standing up braced against a duvet couch. Cum drips down her leg, into one of her calf high stockings. We part. I leave her to clean up in the bathroom. I note she takes her phone with her.

"I need to run or I will miss my flight if there is any traffic." I say to her through the closed door to the bathroom."

I pick up my bag and walk out of room 212. I take the hotel stairs. I always take the hotel stairs during a job.

I see her husband in the lobby. He's with the German safe cracker. Otto Candies. I recognize Otto immediately, his big shock of white hair and prominent framed glasses. I've heard some things about Otto from one of the other guys. A little conjecture that he doesn't always seem to be on the up and up. This situation is suddenly not good.

I slip out the side hall along the bar. They don't see me. They are heading to the elevator.

I make it to the front of the hotel valet stand. I tipped the valet asked to make a call to room 212 to reach my wife. I need to speak with her myself, I add.

I call 212. She picks up but does not say anything.

I speak into the silence. "Your husband is on the way up. Or, your so called husband. I forgot to check your marriage certificate. He's with the German Safe Cracker, which does not look good from my vantage point." I spoke in rapid fire.

Silence..

"Why two top tier safe crackers?" I continue. "There is only one reason.. Number one couldn't open it. So, he outed my sorta secret location to you for a cut on a deal to get to something very valuable in that safe. Otto knew a class five century safe was one that I had opened in the past. I see how it is. This is a heist that I unwittingly got contracted for. And now, I'm a loose end to clean up. However, that may be.

Silence..

I don't expect I'll see the rest of my money anytime soon. It was a good fuck though. Ill tell you that Petra.

"The best," she says. Whispers.

"Don't forget I have your video. Stay away, or it pops up in a bad place. When you have the money, call Miles to initiate the transfer. You have two years.. just like we agreed to. After that, a copy will pop up in that same safe I opened for you this morning. Got it?"

"Got it!" she said.

"And tell Otto, there is a friendly note waiting for him at the valet stand," I conclude.

I pause briefly, letting the moment settle in. "Goodbye, Petra."

"Goodbye James," she whispers. In the background, I can hear heavy knocking.

I hang up. And then, I grabbed a taxi and I was gone.

End.