Museum Mummy

Story Info
A museum worker tricks a man she’s obsessed with.
2.9k words
4.35
16.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam would watch Jonathan almost all day. She could barely function at work anymore. She didn't care. He was perfect.

They both worked at a museum. She answered questions on the floor, he focused on research. She could see him from her position, always pouring over books. He looked like Clark Kent, thick glasses barely concealed a handsome face, nerdy cardigans hid a, most likely, perfect body. He was kind, friendly. Smart. She loved him. She dreamed about him every night, but it wasn't enough.

She thought he loved her too. Or liked her at least. He was kind and friendly, but couldn't pick up the hints she scattered like bread crumbs. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm doing it tonight," she said to Christian. Christian was her partner on the floor, a man who had his own love that he watched throughout the day. They had talked about their plans daily for almost a year. "You'll help me?"

"Will you help me? When it's my turn?"

"Yes. But we can't chicken out."

"I won't." And that was enough. She crossed the floor, passed tourists and patrons, into his office. He smiled when she approached, putting his thick book down.

"Hello Miss Grand. How are we doing today?"

"Call me Sam, Jonathan," Sam giggled. "Listen, I need help tonight after closing. I'm being moved to the Egypt wing and we're getting a new mummy. The trouble is, I told Mr. Frend that I knew how to wrap one for a demonstration, and I must admit it was a fib. Would you mind being my practice mummy? I have everything downstairs, I just need a model."

"Of course I can help you, Sam," he said sincerely. "I'm happy that you're getting an upgraded spot. Though I'll miss seeing you through my little window." Sam giggled.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll see each other lots. Just meet me in the basement after closing time. Don't worry, I'll work fast."

"You take as much time as you need," he said warmly, before returning to his book. Sam was buzzing with excitement as she left. It was all coming together!

After the patrons and the staff and the security were all gone, Sam and Jonathan made their way into the basement. Sam already had it outfitted. A large empty metal table, and a smaller one with her supplies for the evening lined up on it. The beautiful sarcophagus that was to be on display sat in the corner along with a small dolly meant to take it back upstairs.

"Thanks again for this," Sam said with a smile.

"Of course!" Jonathan said. "What do you need me to do?"

"Mostly just stand still. Pretty easy! But I do need you to do something kind of silly. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I was just scared you wouldn't come."

"Whatever it is, I'm game," Jonathan replied.

"You need to... strip. Just to your underwear. I promise not to stare too long."

"That's it? No problems here. Just no pictures, got it?" He teased. He started to take off his clothes and Sarah practically had to stop herself from drooling. She grabbed the wrapping to busy herself.

Jonathan shivered slightly in the cold air of the basement. He tried to stand still for Sam, but it was hard to keep his hands down. "Across the chest, dear," she said gently. His body was gorgeous. Why was he hiding it under those silly sweaters? She was almost sad to cover it all up. "Keep those ankles together."

She started wrapping him up from the bottom, making his legs practically glued together. The material was strong and when pulled tight enough gave almost no give. It was a time-consuming process, moving up centimeter by centimeter to keep him wrapped as tight as possible. Thankfully, her project stood as stiff as he could to try and help her.

When she reached the bottom of his underwear, however, she tied off her fabric and started again at his lower back.

"Why are you leaving that open?" Jonathan asked, looking down at her. "I thought I needed to be all wrapped up?"

"Those are sensitive areas," Sam said smoothly. "I have other materials for that."

"Sounds good," Jonathan said with a smile. "I shouldn't question the expert, I suppose." Sam smiled back, happily wrapping his arms and forcing his hands into tight fists. About 30 minutes after they began, Johnathan was completely bound, unable to move his arms, hands, or feet. He seemed content in his cocoon, swaying slightly.

"You really are wonderful," he complimented her. "No mummy would stand a chance against your skills." He pulled against the wrapping to try and flex his arms. He couldn't move an inch.

"And try the legs," she instructed.

"I can definitely wiggle my toes," he said with a smile. He shook a little as he tried to adjust his knees or move his legs. "Nope, I'm wrapped up tight."

"Perfect," Sam sighed. She reached up and threaded her hands through his hair. She suddenly grabbed tight and pulled his head down. Jonathan winced.

"What's the-" he started to complain but stopped when she pressed a deep kiss onto his lips. Surprised, he tried to shake his head away but she held firm. She used her tongue to force his mouth open to slip it inside.

When she finally let her painful grip go and pulled away, he looked comical. His hair stood up in a funny way, he had a dazed expression, and was turning pink. "Miss... Sam... I mean-" She pressed a finger to his lips to stop him.

"No talking, dear. Not until I say so." He swallowed but obeyed. She went behind him and pulled a pair of sharp scissors from her pocket. In two snips on the side, his underwear was on the floor. She placed one hand his gorgeous, sculpted ass, completely in awe. "You are perfection," she moaned. Sam grabbed one cheek in a fistful and gave a hard squeeze, making him yelp.

"What are you-" She slapped that same cheek sharply.

"No talking!" Jonathan obeyed but began to flex in earnest now, trying to get out of his bonds. She ignored this and pulled over the low rolling table. He could do nothing as she tipped him over it, swinging his feet around so he lay flat across it.

Jonathan began to wiggle more now that he was lying in such a precarious position. Sam felt herself begin to dampen. He was perfect. Beautiful. And all hers. Wrapped up like a little present. She took off her jacket and tossed it aside before reaching under her dress to take off her panties.

She climbed on the table and straddled him on his chest. "Sam, I'm really not understanding-" he started, but she covered his mouth with his hand.

"There's nothing for you to understand," she said with a smile. "You're mine now. I've been watching you for so long and now that I have you like this I can never let you out."

"Hmmm Mmmhhh!" He protested under her hand.

"Don't worry, baby," she said, stroking his face before popping his glasses off. "I'm not going to hurt you. Everything we do is going to feel wonderful."

She released her hand from his mouth to kiss him once more, wet and passionate. She was so ravenous she didn't even know if he was doing it back. She felt him wiggle pathetically under her, bucking when she bit his bottom lip.

"I dreamed about you every day," she panted, moving her body up his chest. "Watching you. Wishing you would just throw down your silly books and ravage me. I soon realized you never would. So now I have to do the ravaging."

Jonathan was suddenly confronted with her bare pussy just above his head. Sam grabbed his hair once more and forced his face into it. "Put your tongue inside of me," she moaned. "Make me cum." Jonathan protested, muffled by her box. She didn't need him to cooperation to get close, those. She rolled her hips and ground her clit against his face as hard as she could.

"Fuck!" She shouted in ecstasy. When she noticed him turning red and pulled his head away so he could catch his breath. "Use that mouth of yours and this will be over faster," she told him as he panted.

"I don't know how!" He cried out.

"I'll let you know if you're doing it right," she teased before forcing him back up to her slit. With a tight grip on his hair, she moved his head back and forth. Finally, she felt a clumsy tongue prodding in her. "Good boy," she purred, rocking harder.

Thankfully for him, it took only a few runs over her hard nub and she was pushed over the edge, squealing in delight. She dropped his head and climbed off the table, knees trembling in pleasure. "We'll work on that," she said with a smile. She grabbed a cloth from her work station and wiped his face. "Honestly though, it just takes one look at you to get me dripping."

"Am I done?" He asked helplessly. "Please, I won't tell anyone."

"We aren't done," Sam replied. She walked down the table to where his half-hard dick lay free. "I didn't let you finish. How rude of me." Jonathan rocked from side to side.

"Sam-"

"Shhhh," she hushed him. With her forefinger and thumb she delicately ran her hand over his cock, making him moan from the teasing and start to stand up a little straighter. "What a perfect specimen. Are you sensitive?"

He shook his head. "Please-" He was cut off by his own groan as she started to lightly suck on his head while fondling his balls. "Jesus," he gasped.

"There we go. Stiff and ready for your girl," she said when she was done. She pulled off her dress and unsnapped her bra before climbing on top of him once more. He looked at her lovely form and almost forgot his troubles. "You want me to make you cum?" She asked him with a grin, rubbing her tits in a teasing fashion.

Transfixed, he nodded, but started to struggle mightily once more. "Let me touch," he begged with a sad expression.

"Oh no," she said, grabbing his cock and getting into position. "You don't touch anymore. I'm sad to say you've lost that privilege. I do all the touching now." She slowly lowered herself onto him, letting him fill her up completely. "You're my living dildo," she said, moving her hips just slightly. She could tell by his face he was already close and didn't want to spoil their first time by having it finish so quickly. "My toy. My perfect, beloved, toy."

She bounced playfully, her breasts wagging wildly. He started jerking his hips up to meet her, his face conflicted. "Don't feel guilty," she said, reading his expression. "This is perfect. It should feel good."

"It feels good," he repeated, moaning. "It feels fucking perfect."

The feeling of their public bones coming together was exemplary. She slid up and down his length while he started to buck like a bronco. He started to moan once more and she reached out and grabbed his jaw, bouncing even harder.

"Come for me, baby," she demanded.

"I- I'm gonna-" With a gasp and a shout he came inside of her, her following just behind him. She let him soften inside of her for a while, lying down to put her head contently next to his.

"I love you," she said, kissing his cheek tenderly.

"Please," he said, exhausted and hazy from his intense orgasm. "I-" He gasped in surprise when she bit his ear, almost painfully.

"Shush. We're almost done for the night."

She finally rolled off of him, legs slightly shaky from her intense experience, and got to work. Pushing him, she rolled her cocooned love over and he laid on his stomach. His bare ass was once again presented to him.

"I never want you to pants again," she sighed. "You're too perfect to cover up." She tossed her dress in once more, leaving off her undergarments, and grabbed another tool off her work table. Jonathan tried to see what it was from his awkward angel, but suddenly it was shoved into his mouth.

It was short and rubbery and in an odd shape. He tried to push it out with his tongue but she held it firmly. "Suck on it," she instructed. "Get it nice and wet for me." In a haze of lust, he furiously rubbed his tongue over it. She gave him a minute before popping it out.

"What's that for?" He asked nervously as she went behind him where he couldn't see.

"A gift. Something to make you feel good, and to keep you in line. Though I'm sure I won't need it since you're such a good, obedient boy." His eyes flew open as he felt his cheeks being spread and something poking at his back side. He shook from side to side, clenching himself tightly on instinct. Sam firmly slapped him on his rear. "Relax or it will hurt more."

"I've never-"

"I know you haven't put anything in here. But it's going in so don't fight me." It was a small plug by all standards, but the inexperienced Jonathan felt like he was being split open. He moaned loudly as it was pushed in and then gasped when it started to buzz inside of him.

"That's going to be your entertainment. Do you line it?"

"Uhhhh," he grunted. It was small but powerful and made his recently released cock twitch terribly. But before he could enjoy it too much, the plug emitted a painful shock that made him shout in pain. "Fuck!"

"I'm sorry, love," she said sympathetically. She peppered his face with kisses to make up for it. In one hand she clutched her phone, the toys remote control. "I just had to show you what it feels like when you're naughty or when you get too loud on display."

"On display?" Jonathan asked, furrowed brown as the plug finally stopped tormenting him. "Sam, what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry, baby," she said with a toothy grin. "I told a little white lie. You aren't my practice mummy for the museum. You're the display mummy. You're going to stay in that sarcophagus upstairs during the day for the guests, all wrapped up and absolutely adorable, and at night we're going to have date nights down here."

Jonathan furiously flexed in his bonds furiously and panicked. "Sam! This isn't funny!"

"It's not funny. It's romantic," she replies, playfully booping his nose. "Don't you love this? Didn't you love filling me up?"

"Yes," he admitted with a sigh. "But-"

"You'll just be in there for a few hours during the day. Don't want you to run off on me. I like knowing that you're just around the corner if I need you. And then we'll play all night long. But first I need to finish wrapping you up and getting you into your new exhibit."

She shoved a new object between his teeth. It was her silk panties that now pressed his tongue down. "I knew you couldn't take me the way I wanted. The way I needed. So I'm just going to have to do it myself." She grabbed the roll she used to wrap up her captive and started wrapping it around his mouth. He shook his head slightly to try and stop her but she made quick work of it. Every wrap around his head made his voice softer and softer. He could only make tiny grunts now.

"My handsome, perfect, mummy king," she said admiring her work. Jonathan wiggled but could barely move.

Sam sent a text to Christian, who was waiting just upstairs. He sauntered down, chuckling at the sight. "Isn't this a sight?"

"Christian made fun of me for this idea," Sam explained to the hysterical Jonathan. "But I promised to help him get his love if he helped me with mine."

"Let's get this finished then," he said. He quickly grabbed the struggling man and lifted him onto his swaying feet. "Get it open." Sam quickly opened the sarcophagus and Christian dragged Jonathan towards it. Easily maneuvering him, Christian shoved Jonathan inside. He fit perfectly. He looked concerned, but Sam knew it was perfectly safe.

"Don't worry, dear," Sam said, reaching down to gently stroke his exposed cock. "I'll let you out again before you know it. We have so many things to play with." She stood on her tip toes and kissed him over his encased mouth before shutting the door once more and locking it up.

Sam could hear him humming lightly inside. "I love him!" She sighed, leaning against his prison. "I miss him already."

"Absence will make the heart grow fonder," Christian said, grabbing the dolly to transport the decorative item. "He'll be fine in there and it will be easier to hide him in plain sight. Let's get him up."

They loaded Jonathan into the dolly and wheeled him to the elevator. With the lights off in the museum, they position his new home in the Egyptian wing.

"That will do it," Christian said, looking at it critically. "Next weekend you're helping me."

"Sure, whatever." Sam didn't care what she had to do. Tomorrow night she was going to take her lover again, however she wanted, and the next night and the next night. During the day she was going to stand right next to him, imagining what they would do in the evening. She couldn't imagine a better future.