Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 17

Story Info
Making Old Men Happy.
853 words
4.23
8.6k
1

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OLD BEN

Maybe the year 2000 or so, Daytona Bike Week again. For those of you who don't own one or care about motorcycles, haven't heard about Bike Week, or live on a deserted Island someplace, Bike Week in March really is a big deal.

With luck I seemed to get the end spot on a narrow residential street right across from a small pizza place. The place I'd park was next to a small auto repair shop and apparently others thought just because there was a small parking lot they couldn't park along the road. I never had a problem and police cars passed often when I was parking there over the years. With a full sized van I couldn't park just any place closer to Main Street. This wasn't just a Chevy van, it became our RV and Dollie's closet. We'd live in that thing for weeks at a time.

Dollie was in the habit of changing clothes and we probably had returned so she could put on a sexier outfit. I remember this time she ended up wearing another mini skirt and a bikini top. Her excuse was because we'd seen other younger gals posing on bikes with their pussy showing. It's difficult to explain. Just another addiction that some women have.

So we made our regular stop at the little pizza shop across the street during a bike event again. We'd been stopping during Bike Week, Bikefest, during Christmas and New Years break, and many times during the summers for over five or six years by now.

This time one older man, maybe 80 and a biker, 40 something, were there eating. We were used to talking dirty with those pizza guys and an occasional local who stopped in. For some reason bikers and dirty ole men love talkin dirty to women. It was another thing Dollie finally got used to. The dirty talk now turned Dollie on and made her more likely to please.

Of course the Pizza crew knew talking about her boobs made Dollie hot. They purposely teased and complimented Dollie, begging her to show her pussy and it's jewelry. For instance, Geno would tell her he licks the cum off her chair after we leave and loves the taste of fish. At first it embarrassed Dollie but she'd still go there and still show off for them. Being blonde had nothing to do with it.

The pizza guys and Dollie got an additional treat this time. They had her squirming on her seat from all their dirty talk, aided by the biker and the old guy. We found out the old guy was a local who often walked from home to have a pizza and just visit the pizza crew.

They said the old man was about as filthy a talker as they'd heard. But that's all he had left in life. Someone told the old man, Ben, he should eat Dollie instead of eating pizza. It would be better for him. That switched the conversation to playing with and eating pussy. One of the pizza guys told old Ben it probably already tastes like Anchovies.

As he stared closely at Dollie's partially spread cunt, Ben mentioned he hasn't seen or felt one of those things in forty years or more. Dirty talk was spoken by everyone.

Without hesitating or asking her I simply said something like "well Ben, you are seeing this one. Here's your chance to feel it, old man."

Old Ben was soon on his hands and knees under the table, rubbing Dollie's spread pussy and gently tugging on the dangly extension in her labia. Dollie told him to wait a minute. She then stood, turned her chair away from the table, giving old Ben more room. Dollie sat and spread her legs even wider.

Ben squatted between her legs! No one had performed oral sex on Dollie in years. But I expected it now and she was sort of inviting it. Old Ben was giggling and so was everyone else. Ben spent what seemed several minutes just spreading her pussy and rubbing it.

Someone told him to "stick a finger in or eat it old man."

Old Ben looked up at Dollie then dipped one or two fingers in and out of her wet pussy for less than a minute. He was so shaky and nervous it was like sticking a small vibrator in her cunt. She was moaning and squirming.

It was either bad or good timing. The cook rushed back into the kitchen and soon back out with our pizza. Game over and time to eat. Dollie scooted up, turned her chair back toward the table, giggled, and we ate pizza. Old Ben thanked us both, as did the biker and the pizza guys.

Seems like the biker said something like "hope when I get forty years older I find a woman who'll let me eat her pussy.

I said "why wait?"

He walked over but Dollie said "no, not today. If we meet you forty years from now we'll talk about it."

Or something like that!

--------------------------------------------