Pussyberry Smoothie

Story Info
My favorite berry flavored beverage.
750 words
4.48
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers

I pin your body down with mine. Your eyes twinkle, the loveliest wrinkles decorating the corners. I kiss you, and we're both a little breathless after.

"Ready?" I ask, and you nod, biting your lip.

Your nipples are so hard, scrunched up like little pebbles. I kiss them and reach for the berries. I position one blackberry, cool from the fridge, on your right nub, then raspberry on your left one. You shiver, your breath quickening, goosebumps rippling into existence along your arms. I breathe on your skin, then very slowly and methodologically pluck on the darker one. I devour the berry, thoroughly licking your nipple, counting the small bumps at the edge of your areola.

You whimper, your hips rocking under me. I'm hard, so hard, you always do that to me, but I don't give you anything to grind against. Not yet.

I'm faster with the pink one. I can't help it. Your haste is rubbing off on me.

I kiss downwards, trying out both berries for your navel. Purple is classier, but you look amazing in pink. Your thighs quiver when I spread your legs, positioning a berry on top of your glistening clit. You're so turned on your tight tip is almost as dark as the blackberry. Your sweet, swollen lips open like a curtain, and I roll the berries in your honey with my tongue, placing them in an uneven, squiggly line. You shudder, and some of them roll off. I'm too preoccupied to search for them.

Your scent is strong, your nectar sweet and sticky. I pluck the berry from your clit, and you cry sharply when I swirl the tip of my tongue around your lovely little nub. My very favorite berry. I'd love to linger, but I have places to be. I kiss down your vulva, sucking and licking.

I have to adjust my position, my cock is so hard it's pressing uncomfortably against the mattress. I gather my knees under me as I start to push the berries deep into you, following them with my tongue. You can't feel them inside you, not really, but your hips are alive with lust now. I'm almost as impatient as you, losing count with the berries.

I suck your clit into my mouth briefly. You gasp, your need becoming urgent. You need more than my tongue inside you, and I need to be inside you--what a happy coincidence!

I crawl up your body, guiding my cock to your entrance. You're so wet, so welcoming. I could sink into you however fast I wanted, you open up so eagerly, but I strive to take my time. This first penetration is on my top five favorite things in life.

Finally I bottom out, your hips rising to meet me, your cheeks flushed, your eyes so wonderfully glossed over, half lidded, already losing focus. I can't feel the berries either, not really; but it's driving me crazy to think of grinding them into a mush with my cock. We fuck, our bodies impatient and passionate, our lust boiling over. Your hot skin against mine, our sweat mingling, our pubes knotted together; my hard cock inside you, as deep as I can get and then again, again; your tight little nipples scrunched up, my hips jerking, pounding, thrusting.

It doesn't take long. We feed off each other, spiraling higher, and the heights we reach are dizzying. Your whole body tightens and you gasp, thighs quivering, and I can feel your pussy convulsing. I ram into you, once, twice, harder, my glutes clenching, and I pant on your neck as I come and come. Me pulsing deep inside you, you pulsing all around me, our hearts frantically thumping against each other.

I love licking you clean. Sucking gently on your sticky lips, drinking all the gooey goodness seeping from inside you: your nectar, my cum, all the squished berries, the sweet juice it all amounts to. I slurp and suckle. You squirm so wonderfully, still pulsing occasionally after your orgasm, when I probe your depths for the last of the pulp. I roll you over, suckling every place the escaped berries have smudged on the smooth skin of your ass and thighs.

--#--#--#--#--

"What did you have for lunch?" asks my coworker, who arrives at the office at the same time.

"Me? A berry smoothie."

"Just a smoothie? Is that worth driving across town every day?"

"It is," I say, a smile stretching toward my ears. "It really is."

Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers