Pussyboi Max and the BNWO Pt. 07

Story Info
Continuation of the story of Pussyboi Maxine.
2.8k words
4.51
6.1k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Last we left Maxine she had just returned from a trip to the mall with his sister Sara, Sara's close friend Andrea and a Bull named Darius. Finally back at home he was caught in the hallway wearing his new sissy outfit by his trans sisters boyfriend Damien.*

Max was going to town bobbing his head on Damien's thick rod, trying his hardest to work the tongue across the top of the massive black head in his mouth. The quicker he could make Damien cum the quicker he would be out of this situation. On his knees in the middle of the hallway sucking a big black dick was not the ideal place for his sisters or even his mother to find him else the humiliation would be endless.

Each lash of his velvet whiteboi tongue across the BBC produced a bit of pre cum that Max instinctively swallowed. Time seemed to flow at an incredible pace as Max's mind was lost in his current goal, producing a nice load of semen from his sisters dominant boyfriend.

Just then a splash of footsteps turned the corner of the hallway. Max wasn't quick enough as he pulled his head back off the giant dick only to cause an unmistakable echoing of suction being relieved.

"Maxine!" Tara yelled.

Max couldn't tell if she was angry, aroused or just merely surprised as his eyes moved from the wet dick in his face to the eyes of his sister.

"Sorry babe but your little bitch of a sissy sister got me hot, I'm try'na get a quick nut before I go." Damien responded to Tara's shock.

"That is a really cute outfit on you sis. Now let me show you how it's done pussy!" Tara said as she knelt down next to Max.

Without hesitation Tara grabbed the giant black phallus and pulled it into her mouth. The power of her jerking motion, the torque of her head, it was all just to incredibly skilled. Maxine couldn't fathom how much practice sucking BBCs Tara had experienced. It was within mere moments after she began Maxine would notice Damien start moaning. Two minutes later he was ready to pop. Damien grunted grabbing Tara's head and slowing humping his rod in and out of her mouth. After a good four or five pumps he was finished. Damien pulled his dick out of Tara's mouth as she struggled to keep the gift he had given her contained.

"Thanks babe, I'm out." Damien spoke as he pulled up his pants and headed out of sight.

Tara grunted several times making a fanning motion to her mouth. Maxine sat confused for a second until Tara had to step in and teach the boi a lesson. She slapped Max directly in the face, grabbed his face by the cheek and pulled his mouth open. Standing over him she bent over and dropped the thick payload of bull semen into Max's mouth in one massive glob. After Tara's mouth was empty she gave Max an additional load of spit just to wash the cum down with.

"Nice job faggot, Damien is gone now how am I supposed to cum?" she said angrily slapping Max's face once more before heading back to her room.

Maxine sat in the middle of the hallway stunned. Face red and mouth full of cum. He gulped it down like he would be expected to do then sat on his knees for a moment contemplating.

Max stood up and headed toward Sara's room as she had requested. He figured she would be upset at him for taking so long. Max crept into the room slowly looking around for Sara. He took a step inside and as he began to close the door behind him he heard her speak.

"There you are my sissy, where have you been?" She asked peaking from outside her attached bathroom.

"I'm so sorry Sara, I was stopped in the hallway by Damien." Maxine responded.

Max could tell Sara was intrigued. She stepped out and walked right up to him. Sara was fully naked, her voluptuous goddess like body fully exposed. Her several BBC lifestyle tattoos fully on display. Max was taken aback by the sight. His clitoris throbbed in is prison at the sight of her. He could feel a drop of pre cum make it's way out of his urethra and he instinctively reached down to his crotch as if to catch it.

Sara stood in front of Max and leaned into his face.

"He make you suck his dick?" She laughed.

Maxine nodded reluctantly fully knowing she could smell the semen on his breath.

Sara laughed again, directly into his face.

"That's a good faggot. You're going to need all the practice you can get!" She said.

Sara then looked up and down Maxine taking inventory of his situation in the cute one piece purple suite Max wore.

"That looks so cute on you baby. No wonder he needed your mouth. I don't know a single bull that wouldn't want to cum in a little whiteboi pussy wearing that." Sara stated looking, her eyes making their way down his slim body.

Sara eyed Maxine's little caged bulge. A small wet spot forming right at the tip of the cage.

"Your little ovaries look cute!" Sara said lightly tapping his testicles with the back of her hand. Maxine flinched.

"Come get up on the bed on all fours and I'll be right back." Sara demanded.

Maxine did as he was told. He climbed up on the bed and stuck his little dainty but plump butt in the air. A moment later Sara returned with an empty Champagne glass. She made her way over to Maxine with his ass up in the air. Sara gently fondled the ass cheeks with her soft hand for a moment before grabbing the fabric of the one-piece swimsuit Maxine wore and pulled it aside. Sara then pulled out the plug embedded in Maxine's butt slowly producing a familiar 'plop' sound. Sara looked at the hole for a moment, motioned to Maxine to lean back and then help the glass right up to the now gaped hole.

Maxine's actions were instinctive. He was a whiteboi and he knew exactly what his role was here. Years of watching BNWO approved whiteboi pornography content he knew. A boi was made to endure humiliation, to clean semen, to serve superiors and to do what he was told. As he pushed Darius' semen out of his pussy he could feel the slow deliberate flow as is moved from the edges of his hole to the tip of the glass placed flush with his taint.

After a minute two passed Sara tapped Maxine's back and he spun around.

"I have a treat for you Maxine. I'm going to allow you a little pleasure while you do your job." Sara said as she moved to sit behind Max.

Him sitting right between her thick thighs, Max could feel the warmth of her body and it only made his peepee throb harder in its home. Sara produced a vibrator and slowly touched it to the tip of Max's cage. Max was entirely unprepared for the powerful feeling of the cage rattling against the toy. He let out a pathetic whimper only to be immediately silenced by Sara moving the glass of Daruis' semen to his mouth.

"Down the hatch whitey!" Sara said as she raised the glass.

It slowly emptied into Maxine's open mouth. His mind torn between the discomfort of hours old bull semen marinated in his own ass or the incredible wave of pleasure being applied to his limp imprisoned stick.

What took an entire twenty seconds felt like hours in Maxine's mind. He was lost in the pleasure, lost in the aftertaste of cum and boipussy. His mind melted in ecstasy until abruptly the vibrations on his crotch halted.

Maxine moaned in frustration, glancing down to find out why Sara had stopped. Without a single word Sara climbed off the bed then placed the glass and vibrator on the stand by her bed. She then pointed to the bathroom. Maxine was so distraught that he was stunned for just a moment before knowing exactly what he had to do. What he had done a hundred times before.

Maxine climbed off the bed, pulled his one piece back over his exposed hole and walked into Sara's bathroom. He grabbed stained neck pillow and laid on the cold tile floor then awaited Sara. A moment later Sara stepped into the bathroom, squatted directly over Maxine's mouth and began to pee. Maxine was a pro at this, he knew exactly how to keep his mouth open, exactly where to point it to avoid any of the queen of spades goddess' nectar to miss. The stream was powerful and long and with each passing second Maxine made the effort to swallow bits and bits in order to prevent overflow in his mouth. When Sara finished she simply stood directly up and bent over, then gave Maxine a courtesy spit to flush down the snowbunny champagne.

"Thank you queen." Maxine said standing up and placing the pillow back where he grabbed it.

Maxine attempted to make his way out of the room and back to his own bedroom to reflect on the chaos of the day however just as he opened to door to leave Sara spoke.

"I know you're probably upset and frustrated I didn't let you squirt." Sara spoke.

Max's eyes fell to the floor in acceptance before perking back up to look at Sara.

"However I know that it is unhealthy to keep a whiteboi from squirting forever. So I think It's time for you to learn on your own how to masturbate like a proper white. You spent so long with a free clit that stroking is all you know but we need to change that." Sara continued.

Sara walked over to Maxine and handed him a dildo. It's was made of a heavy rubberlike substance that felt almost like flesh. It was dark brown as all dildos made in the BNWO were but has a seemingly pronounced head. Maxine took the dildo in his hands feeling it over.

"I knew you would like it sweetie! Now proper whiteboi sex does not involve stroking. Proper whiteboi sex can produce a squirt in only two ways. I think you already know that sticking it up your little faggot but feels good but sometimes you don't even need to do that. Simply take this this heavy black dick and slap it against your little ovaries. This is also called 'plapping' and if done correctly it will feel just like my vibrator on your little cage." Sara explained.

Maxine perked up at the thought. The vibrator was incredible but how would hitting his balls with the equivalent of a rubber bat feel as good? Needless to say Maxine was intrigued. Black dick in hand he walked out of the room.

Max returned to his bedroom, removed the now whiteboi seed stained one piece looking down as the crotch pulled away from his cage noticing a long strand of crystal clear pre-squirt emanating from the tip of his prison. He bounced over to his bathroom and showered off.

After a long shower Maxine returned to his room. He was completely nude except the micro nub cage encasing his white nub and a towel over his long black hair. Maxine closed the door behind him and was then startled by the leaning shadow of a person behind him.

It was Tara leaning against the wall, arms folded with a stern, angry look on her face. Maxine was speechless. He wasn't sure what to say but he didn't have to. She wore a pink crop top with a large Q printed on the front, a short black mini skirt and sandal wedges to accentuate her round trans girl butt.

"So you try to fuck my bull without me knowing, make almost make him cum and then drive him away. I didn't even get to cum! I fucking hate whitebois!" Tara said angrily.

"I heard what Sara said to you when you left her room. Now where is it?" Tara demanded looking around for the heavy black cock toy Maxine had hidden somewhere in the room.

Maxine lifted his pillow and there it sat. Tara walked over a grabbed it then pushed Maxine onto his own bed.

"Now you're going to make me cum and I'll return the favor." Tara said.

Tara bent over the slid the short black skirt down her legs exposing a pink thong her QOS top. Within a few seconds she pulled that down too exposing her small pink penis and soft thighs. Without a word she climbed onto the bed and stuck her ass in the air.

"Now lick!" She said snapping her fingers and pointing directly to the cute pink hole.

Maxine dove his tongue directly into her hole. Using his tongue to massage each and every fold along the outer edge for a moment before inserting it directly in. Maxine continued to poke and prod the hole with his wet tongue until he felt it was lubricated enough.

Tara then handed Maxine the toy between her legs. Maxine placed the bulbous head against Tara's perfect asshole and pressed. Unlike Maxine it was not a struggle to put something in Tara's hole. Tara was experienced, she had taken large bull cocks for years, and an untold number of toys. The dildo popped into he pussy with ease. It only took a moment for Maxine to be able to start slowly pistoning the toy in and out of her fun hole.

Tara moaned in pleasure as the rubber black cock slammed her prostate over and over again. With each trust Maxine noticed Tara's small flaccid pink headed penis flop back and forth limply producing a droplet of clear semen each time. He was so hypnotized by his sisters flailing clitoris he barely noticed the fatigue in his arm with each thrust.

Tara's body shook after about five minutes of continuous thrusts from Maxine's toy. Maxine looked down between Tara's legs to witness Tara's completely limp penis fire off a couple of clear water-like squirts of sissy juice right onto the center of Maxine's bed. Maxine slowly gave three more pumps before removing the toy from Tara's hole with an audible pop.

Tara sat in her face-down-ass-up position for a moment longer to let the final waves of pleasure wash over her. She grabbed the tip of her small penis and squeezed out a couple more drops of white squirt before flipping over.

"I really needed that. Now come sit here." Tara said pointing to the wet spot between her legs.

Maxine climbed up to the bed and placed his pale tushie in the puddle of weak cummies. Tara reached her arm around Maxine by the lower stomach and pulled him back slightly, exposing his cage and ovaries.

"Just like Sara said you should be learning to have proper whiteboi sex and I'm going to show you how sissy." Tara said.

Tara pulled the heavy head of the fake black cock and lightly rubbed it against Maxine's exposed testicles. The toy was still glistening wet with the spit Maxine had used to lube Tara's hole. Max was incredibly nervous as he could feel the extremely anxiety growing in the pit of his stomach.

In a split second Tara raised the black weapon and slammed it against Maxine's crotch without regard for accuracy. The first hit scored a direct hit on the exposed ovaries and knocked the wind out of Maxine. Without hesitation Tara once again raised the cock and slammed it. The second hit landed on the right testicle and Max's inner thigh.

Tara raised and slammed the black dick repeatedly. Each strike landed sporadically against the undefended clit cage and boi ovaries. Maxine didn't have a moment to think between each blow. He moaned, eeked, squealed and cried with each consecutive blow. He swung between pain and pleasure as each hit collided with either his testicles or his cage. Despite his inability to think, or breathe and despite the pain of having his balls beat he could feel an orgasm building.

The beating continued for minutes. Some hits were lighter, some heavy, some collided with his balls, some managed to hit the sweet spot on the tip of his cage.

The orgasm finally crescendoed in an instant. As Tara slammed the toy down several more times as Maxine's clit managed to fire off several quick short bursts of watery whiteboi seed adding to the pool of watery cum on his bed.

Tara moved out from behind Maxine and he collapsed on his back in exhaustion.

"Good boy, that's how you should masturbate." Tara said before taking the opportunity to smack Maxine's exposed balls one last time.

Tara cooed and positioned herself next to Maxine on the bed to cuddle, although she made sure it was Maxine was lying in the wet spot of their combined useless discharge.

Maxine drifted off to sleep feeling the combination of throbbing pain in his boi ovaries and the post-orgasm dopamine. Today was a long day of humiliation, pain and pleasure but somehow, for some reason, He was happy.