Put All Your Faith in the Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------

Our region had just completed the best two quarters it had ever had. Overall the growth coming out of the area had been in the top one hundred worldwide. We had a lot of things to be pleased with. My ex-father in law had been able to retire early. The settlement we signed off on even after splitting with me had set him up for life. Doug Drysdale's trial was over he was found guilty on all accounts.

I had sold the house with the furniture in it and had moved in with my dad. The two thousand shares I had been given by the board of directors were in a box at the bank. Fiona and I are still together. Her birthday was on Sunday. Her parents were having a birthday party at their house. This time my whole family would be attending, even my brother John who was home on leave.

It had been a joy to watch Fiona open up all her birthday gifts one by one. I stood back not saying a word. It was funny to hear whispers that I did not have anything for her, and everyone was wondering why.

Just as Fiona was about to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts I walked over to where she was standing and stopped her in her tracks.

"Fiona you told me you would wait for me till I was ready to fall in love again. I don't know when it happened, but I did." I said as I got down on one knee and took out the ring box out of my pocket.

"Fiona, will you marry me?"

Fiona was as stunned as everyone else was except for one because we hadn't even discussed it. Thankfully she said yes. We sealed the deal with a very public sensual kiss. The birthday party became a bigger celebration for both of us.

Later we were back at her rental unit celebrating in our own way. We were getting hot and bothered and I had started to undo buttons when she said. "Its cold showers for both of us because I'm not on the pill."