All Comments on 'Put the Horns on Me'

by lovetowatch68

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

he is gay and she is just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Actually nobody cares, but

Her husband's name is Jim, and he is away on business this week and the neighbor Bob set this up with the slut while Jim was out of town... However, as usual Jim was aware and he never really left town... so use your imagination and FTDS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Thank you for the story and the time involved .

We hope that you will join with the other writers in this section and help to eliminate the comments of the sad little man who posts all the hate filled comments on every story where the wife has sex with someone else. Simply deleting them will help to put an end to him and make Literotica a much more enjoyable place.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
Normally - I would defend this ..

BUT, there is nothing in the tags about DOM/SUB, humiliation or bondage.

Didn't finish reading - no rating - stopped when she said, "I'm gonna tie you up..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What don't you understand about BDSM?

Or fetish? Because this goes there or in Gay Male. Ugly story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pussamous

Take your tiresome comment and shove it up your ass with your lover's cock. You can't shut down the cuck haters comments just because they hurt your feelings. You are getting redundant with your whining.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 6 years ago
Hot Story

Oh sweetie,

that was so hot. I too love to have my wife look at me sneering as she is being fucked. She has also had me suck her lover's cock. it is so humiliating, but erotic.

Please write more stories on this theme.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
You know it is deliberately in the wrong category...

... when the coward (by which I mean author) turns off voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely the CORRECT category

Seems like there is one asshole who can’t get it in his heas that Literotica has designed the category as “Married extramarital fun, swinging, sharing and more.” What’s funny is that he spends so much time caring about this type of story inst as of simply moving to a category more to his own liking, like the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ummm, this is so deliciously kinky

nice and easy going

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aww

Thought this was a woman wanting to get cucked.

Just another male cuck sissy fantasy.

Too bad. Would of liked more clarity in a description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Put the Horns on Me

My wife and I enjoyed this story. It started with a very brief comment about the husband´s cuckold fantasy and then, moved immediately to the friend fucking the wife. It was direct and erotic, which goes to show that a long preamble is not always necessary.

Also, as Spanish speakers, we loved your story title. When we say “My wife cuckolded me” it is usually, “Mi esposa me puso los cuernos”; the same as your title.

My wife is from Argentina, where a lot of wives call the shots in the couple´s sex life. After we dated for a while, and I started hinting around about marriage, my wife took me to bed. She mounted me in cowgirl position and started fucking. However, every time I was close to cumming she would slow down or stop. After she got my attention, with this technique, she begin to tell me what our marital sexual life would be. Of course, given the situation, I agreed to everything and we both had massive orgasms.

When we became engaged she gave me a metal helmet, made in Spain, which had horns on it. She said that for every man that she cuckolded me with, she would carve a mark on a horn. Just in our two-week honeymoon alone, she carved in two marks - using her nail file to make the etching!

Now, 20 years later, there are 25 marks etched onto the horns. She also had a tattoo artist ink the word “Cornudo” lengthways on my cock, which means “Cuckold”. A month before our marriage I was castrated, and all three of our children have been sired by one or another of her lovers. My wife loves having an attentive eunuch for a husband.

Whenever she takes on a new lover, she likes to involve me the first time. She has me lick her pussy, then suck him to erection, and guide his cock into her pussy, with my hand. By my actions, they both know that I am 100% onboard with the cuckolding. Afterwards, I lick both of their genitals clean and she often sits on my face. We do not necessarily agree with some of the commentator’s opinion, that the husband´s sucking the lover´s cock, means he is gay. For example, in my situation, I do it for her and I have no desire to have sex with a man.

We hope you write additional chapters to this exciting story “Me puso los cuernos!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can see why you didn't allow scoring author.

If I wrote something like this, I wouldn't either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

Maybe you should double-check before posting BS, dickless. Voting is enabled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the cocksmoking troll

It's not my feelings being hurt dipshit, it's the authors. You have no clue about me and my life, but I can guarantee its better than your sad miserable life drowning in a pit of dispare and loathing every day. You give yourself way too much credit thinking anyone cares what you say, we simply don't want writers to leave this site, whether we agree with their story content or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe fetish or BDSM? Gay Male for sure.

But it sure as hell doesn't belong in the LW category. What a pile of crap.

BigDee44BigDee44about 5 years ago
I wanted to spank her and kick Dave out.

I would object because I would want my wife to be used for her own enjoyment, not to wield power over me or someone else, not to make me or anyone else feel denigrated. Each of us are blessed or limited with what we are born with (mostly). Not my fault. Nobody would treat their child this way, so why would you treat any other human being this way? Or, else Bob is just, just,.... well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

I like authors with beta personality. Makes their stories believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT

My favourite fantasy too

lovetowatch68lovetowatch68almost 5 years agoAuthor
WOW yes

When it comes to fantasies like these, I do

i122i122over 4 years ago
Sharing is caring

I can understand how this fantasy could become someone’s anyone’s reality. Once you strip away all the social expectations and jealousy from a relationship and just concentrate on having sexual fun it’s a whole other world. There are fewer things in life more gratifying than seeing your loved one totally enjoying themselves. Also there is nothing sexier than a freshly fucked pussy and they taste delicious too.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
JUST WHAT I WANT

Yes Yes Yes...this is JUST WHAT I WANT...to watch my lovely wife getting shared..satisfied.. pleasured...then enjoy her cream pie.. and really enjoy both their juices from his cock..... but the wife says absolutely NOT...so my fantasies live on..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous