Put This in Your Mouth

Story Info
Temptation to have male on male sex.
1.7k words
4.68
29.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

I vaguely remembered being picked up in a bar by a very handsome young man. He needed a ride home and the bar was closing.

"Come on Ted, I won't bite you. You've told me your straight a dozen times so I get it. Help me out - maybe if I suck your dick you might really like it."

Ted's face blushed. His dick stirred in his pants. He looked into Roger's brown eyes and was swept up by his need to ejaculate into somebody's mouth.

"aah.. OK Roger, I'll drive you home. I think I want you to blow me and eat my cum".

Roger smiled. He had hooked another married straight guy. Thank God for wives who refuse to suck their husband's cock, or do it, then will not swallow his sperm.

"You made a great choice Ted. Can I play with your big dick while you drive?"

"Fuck yes. No man's played with my hard dick since I was a teenager. and I'm really horny now. Let's leave."

Ted felt wonderful having his dick manually stimulated by a man. His wife Janie was such a damn prude sometimes sexually. Other times she acted like a nympho. Ted loved those times and could never understand why she switched back and forth like that - it pissed him off and there was no understanding on his part why that was.

Roger wet the fingers on his right hand and placed then around Ted's rigid shaft. The wetness made Ted groan out loud "feels so fuckin good man."

Roger took a minute to reply.

"Ted, I'm glad that you like how this feels. Nothing better that a horny man like you having a queer take care of his dick. Forget about Janie for a couple hours and fill my mouth with your fuckin cum."

Ted had shared his anger about his wife with Roger some hours ago. Roger had pounced on him as experience told him he would soon have Ted's cock in his mouth.

The cell phone in Ted's front pocket rang. And rang. And rang. This made Ted furious as his cock had felt so GOOD, so WANTED... the hell with her he thought to himself.

Roger bent over towards Ted and kissed his rigid dick. And kept kissing it. A few minutes later they had reached Roger's dark house on a tree lined street.

At this point Ted was so aroused he put both his hands firmly on top of Roger's bobbing head and felt his dick enter the tight smooth walls of his throat.

"AAAGGHHHHH fuck oh geezuz I'm gonna fuckin cum - EAT THIS FAGGOT" and Ted closed his eyes and succumbed to the erotic blowjob given by his passenger, and shot streams of warm sperm right down Roger's throat.

"mmmmmm yes yes cockboy drink all of it" Ted hissed in the throes of a violent orgasm. Roger loved being throat fucked at times, but was so disappointed he could not taste the dick cream in the cavity of his mouth. He had loved the taste of semen longer than he could remember but not Ted's enormous load.

The contractions in Ted's dick stopped and he lifted his receding manhood from his new found friends mouth.

"God that felt so fucking good man. What a great blow job. Your mouth is fucking amazing Roger - I needed that really bad. Thanks man".

Roger smiled. "My pleasure Ted. You have a nice big cock and the next time - yeah, I want to suck you off again - please cum in my mouth so I can taste it, OK?"

Ted's mind swirled with carnal images of being blown on a regular basis by this willing queer who had just given him his best orgasm in years.

"Absolutely man. No woman has ever sucked me off so good like you just did".

A silence ensued in the parked car. Ted was elated. "Hey Roger - let me see your dick. You must be as hard as a piece of oak. Jack it off for me, I wanna see another guy's cum explode out of his dick."

Roger replied by loosening his belt, and pulled his pants down to his knees. His hard penis made Ted gasp in shock. It must have been 7 inches long with a bulbous shining cock head. It was veiny, and thicker that Ted's dick. For a moment Ted realized he was envious of the size of Roger's cock. And his mind also realized that a man's dick was a thing of sexual beauty and he had never felt this emotion before.

His eyes were mesmerized by Roger hand loving his erection. He saw how smooth he played with the head of his prick. It was really big and Roger's left hand only held about half of his shaft. He had big balls (larger than Ted's) and could not tear his eyes away from the queer masturbating in the passenger seat in the front seat of his car.

To his complete shock he felt temptation. To jack Roger off to return the sexual pleasure his mouth had given to Ted. Roger could sense this silent excitement and looked into Ted's eyes.

"I felt what your feeling right now a long time ago. Men know what other men need, and what they like. Did you love it when you shot your load right down my throat Ted?"

"Fuck yes. That's the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

Roger licked two of his fingers wet with his saliva. He painted his swollen dick head and sighed in pleasure. Ted was hypnotized and could not speak.

"Are you turned on Ted? It's OK if you are, and I think your very interested in me playing with my dick. Have you ever jacked another man off Ted?"

In the semi-darkness Roger could not see Ted blush in embarrassment nor know the long ago hand job Ted had given to his best friend.

"yeah, yes, I really am. Will you suck my dick again Roger?"

"Be glad to... will you please feel how hard my cock is Ted? No one will know, and I think you really want to."

Ted silently moved his hand to embrace Roger's raging erection. He felt dirty but thrilled, now remembering how long ago he had played with another male's dick.

The tip of his cock so soft, the skin so tight... the power in Roger's shaft as Ted began jacking him off very gently. Roger enjoyed the touch of Ted's hand and relaxed. He smiled as Ted's hand began stroking his prick faster. It was time for encouragement decided Roger.

"mmmm, that feels so nice Ted - are you turned on jacking me off in your car where we might get caught?"

Ted whispered "I feel very sexy doing this Roger. I like how your big cock feels. Can I make you cum so I can see your face when you explode?"

"mmm, I have an even sexier idea Ted. Please move closer to my dick. It is so hard and swollen Ted. I'll bet your dick is as hard as mine huh?"

Ted did move closer to Roger. He bent his body down to get his face close to Roger's virile manhood. Temptation overwhelmed Ted. Roger could feel it and quietly rejoiced in his new seduction.

"No one will ever know Ted. I know you will love sucking this and want to do it over and over again. We can be secret cock suckers and give each other so many sexual thrills. Go ahead, put this in your mouth."

Ted was at a crossroads. He had offered to take this guy home and here he was. Only inches away from a big hard cock. His brain screamed at him to do it, it was such a dirty sex act... and Ted bent further and stuck his wet tongue out and began licking the head of Roger's dick, his tongue grazed his piss slit that was oozing pre-cum. and the clear fluid tasted so sweet on Ted's tongue. He licked down the shaft, making it wet with his saliva. He felt surreal, like this could not actually be happening.

He was moaning without realizing it. Roger gently put his hand on Ted's head and guided his mouth down slowly. "Oh this so dirty Ted. Oh yes, like that, ooohh that feels so good, your mouth is so warm on my hard dick. Suck me off now Ted, go slow and enjoy every second of the most primal sex of all. Mmmmm yes use your tongue baby, get into blowing me. Do not stop Ted. Make me cum like you did in my mouth. No one will ever know."

Ted's brain was fevered in lust. He was making oral love to a man's cock. He wanted to do this, Roger did not force him too. That made his first blow job even sexier in Ted's mind. He sucked it using different degrees of pressure, moaned on the cock in his mouth, then began bobbing down and up Roger's dick.

The head swelled even more as Roger gasped "here it cums baby, drink every drop you will love it!"

The first jet of Roger's cum blasted off the back of Ted's oral cavity and began pooling on his active tongue. It tasted so warm and creamy, it did not taste bad at all.

He liked the taste as Rogers 3rd, 4th, and 5th sperm jets coated Ted's teeth and Roger smiled when he felt Ted eagerly swallowing all of the thick cum his cock was offering to his mouth. A natural, Roger thought.

"Ted, that was fucking wonderful. You made me cum so hard. Did you really like sucking my cock? Does cum taste OK to you?

"I never thought I would do anything like this Roger. I'm so glad I did - I was so turned on blowing you knowing your wanted to shoot all your jism in my mouth. It tasted good - and really dirty. I like it a lot."

The car grew silent as Roger felt the hardness confined in Ted's pants.

"ready for your second blow job baby?"

Ted stared intently into Roger's eyes.

"Yes, lets go into your house OK? I want to suck your cock again. I really like this."

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers