All Comments on 'Put Your Head in My Lap'

by ladyapollo3583

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
uniform223uniform223over 4 years ago
Thank you

These types of reaffirming or comforting audios can be more satisfying, calming, and relaxing then anything an erotic audio RP can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What I didn't know was missing

So I apologize in advance for the length and perhaps most detailed/honest and vulnerable message of this comment. First of I will say that I loved this and as someone who has recently transitioned from porn to erotica for a need of intimacy this is exactly what I needed. This is probably more information then you want, but i needed you to know how profound an effect this had on me. As i stated i have been watching porn for a long time and apart from making me feel more and more dead inside it has also not given me the intimacy I really crave. I have been a lone for much longer than I wanted to be (32) and despite all the other parts of my life going well I have ached for companion ship. Unlike many of my peers I want a real relationship not just sex. I'm a large and powerfully built guy and pretty fit with that unfortunately comes a lot of societal expectation that I not be emotional or have feelings to the extent that I have them, or even the need to be vulnerable with someone. All that to say that i didn't realize how much i needed someone to let me have that till i happened across this audio. In generally made me feel appreciated and loved in a way I didn't even realize was missing. I'm not amsahed to say I openly wept in my room the first time I heard. So Truley and sincerely thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyapollo3583@ladyapollo3583
GMT-6. GFE. 35. kitten. princess. hot mess. keto enthusiast. audio erotica performer. come hang out with me! 🍦 ladyapollo.com 🍦 https://allmylinks.com/ladyapollo3583