Putting Her Under

Story Info
Short stort of Veni got hypnotized.
1.9k words
4.12
21.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni, a part timer in University, is invited to a small party in old classmate's house. She was eager to go because they offer food and drink, and she need to de-stress from monotone life and breakup.

It is 6 pm, still too early but she can see there is a lot of people. But she didn't realize the guests mostly men. There are couple handful of woman but they busy talking on their own group.

The party was fun but Veni, being the socially awkward and quiet 23 years old woman, didn't talk much. She really stood out since she is really tall and had bright purple dye hair. Her busty D cup breasts is huge, she wore a jacket and tank top and mini skirt, trying to be hip.

Which, it does work, most men guest sneak a glance and smirking at her. Veni kept drinking her juice which had only little bit alcohol, but she already downed 3 glass. Being slowly tipsy, some guy decided to have a conversation with her while observing her tall petite figure. She is finally getting relaxed and comfortable with people, thanks to the alcohol.

The party is nearly over, all woman already went home with their partners. There is only 10 or less men remaining in the house.

Harry, claps to bring the guest attention, that he will perform a hypnosis act as closing act. They both gathered on couch and chairs and Veni stay in the back shyly. Still no idea she was the only women left. The men knew this but pretend to not notice her.

"For this performance, I need a volunteer from the audience!" Harry, the entertainer exclaim.

"Don't pick me!" a voice boomed.

"You, sir! Come here!"

There is a cheer and clap and shy man from the crowd got pushed to the front. Harry ask them to be quiet, put a suggestion and successfully commanding the said person to what he tell him to do.

"You are a dog, bark for us!"

"Woof!" the man had his eyes closed and walking on all four, act like a dog.

Being tipsy Veni is no longer shy and she cheered and clap along with the audience, applauding the act. Then Harry want another volunteer.

"You, lovely miss with purple hair."

"O-oh me?" she is getting nervous but also excited.

"Yes, you! Please come this way." He gesture to the chair on the 'stage'.

Veni stood up and walk to the stage. Few of the crowd whistle at her and claps.

"What is your name, miss?"

"Veni." She giggled.

"Miss Veni, I want you to get relax and stare at this pendant."

"Okay.."

It was a blue crystal pendant, swinging left and right.

"Follow the pretty pendant Veni. The glow is mesmerizing, the shape is perfect, keep stare at the magical pendant."

"Yes.." her eyes moving left and right, in the direction the pendant goes. Her vision of the audience and surround are getting blurry and unfocused, yet the pendant is getting sharper by the seconds.

"The pendant wants you to keep stare it, appreciate the beauty.." Harry said softly near her ears. "Hear the pendant wishes as it move back and forth.."

Veni's keep focusing on the pendant. The audience also dead silent, waiting for what happened next. Harry and the men are smiling. With her being tipsy, she is opening to suggestion easily. Her mouth open slightly, she is starting to drool, only fixated on the glowing pendant.

"Listen to the pendant, Veni.."

Veni still staring at the pendant, "The pendant wants you to empty your mind, only focus and listen to its command."

"Yeees...." She said sleepily.

"Veni, focus and ignore everything else.."

"I focus.."

"Relax your mind.. empty it.. Since you are now a carefree little puppy.."

"I am a puppy..?"

"Do what the pendant told you, you are a puppy.." Harry keep whispering.

"I am a puppy.."

"Pendant wants you to be a puppy so..you should bark and get on all fours, Veni."

"Woof woof!!" her mind now is completely blank and only thinks she is a dog. She get off a chair and panting heavily. The audience cheered loudly. She ignore their noise and her eyes unfocused, she need to only obey to the pendant.

"Here girl, fetch!" someone throw a small coin pouch. Veni panting heavily and darted to grab the pouch. She bent down and her mini skirt is pulled up, revealing her butt and her thong. She drops the pouch on the owner.

"Good girl! Roll over!"

She pants and sticking out her tongue, laid on her back and rolled over. Her folded legs still exposing her butt on the audience.

"Good girl!"

Harry then ask the audience to pat her or rub on her back. Which they happily do so. Veni panting and giggle and barking when getting groped while laid on her back. Her stomach and breast are rubbed, her butt molested, but Veni is clueless that she is being used. She is a good puppy.

Harry then told them to stop and take out the pendant and hover it to Veni, but not moving it. Veni's eyes getting crossed the more the pendant hovered closer.

"Follow the pendant, Veni."

"Me..follow.." she still had dogs suggestion in her head. So she sits on the chair on all four.

"Veni, you are an obedient puppy." Harry said.

"I am an obedient puppy."

"Puppy do what pendant wants?" Harry asks.

"Yeees..puppy obey pendant." She still fixated on the trinket.

"Puppy shouldn't wear clothes, do they?"

"Yees.."

"Stand up straight, and remove your clothing.."

"Yees..." she stood up, eyes still staring at the pendant. She slid off her skirt and her panties. One of the audience sneakily confiscated them, which the woman never notice. Even when she removes her tank top and bra, she still stare at the pendant.

The audience gasps at the D cup breasts. Harry smiles and changing his command.

"Sit down, Veni.."

Veni do as he told, "Yeees."

"Your mind is drifting away again, there is only blue light of the pendant enveloping your mind..calming you, reassure you that you are safe."

Veni who now stark naked on the chair is getting relaxed further, her eyes now stare at the pendant half lidded. She still has gaping mouth and innocent face.

"Now your mind is in a grassy field, you are admiring the view calmly..as a cow.."

The crowd roars with laughter.

"Moooo.." Veni said, her eyes glazed and unfocused. She get down on all fours silently. Not moving much, just like a cow.

"Cow should be milked.." Harry said, he put down his pendant and pinch the dangling heavy D cup breast but she barely had any reaction. "Guys, she's all yours but be gentle. We don't want to break her out of trance."

One guy pinching her nipples, squeezing her breast, milking her, but since Veni is not a cow, it resort to the guys keep playing with her breasts. Her expression still slack, even when she got fingered. Her clit get played around, her inside is teased, making her wet.

"Mooo.." she tried to move but bunch of men keep her still. They are still gentle around her.

Harry pull out his pendant and hover it on her eyes, "Veni, it is mating season..these men are bulls. They are ready to mate with you and so are you.."

"Mooo.." she mooing obediently.

"But, are you on the pill? Be honest.."

"Moooo..!" she nodded. Since she was still post-breakup and afraid to get pregnant.

The guys happily zip open their fly and poke out their cock, Harry provided them a lube to slid in easily without causing too much friction. They penetrate her pussy and fucks her, Veni still unaware of what is happening. She is a cow ready to mate.

Another guy who waiting goes in front of her and tell her it's her feeding time. Veni opened her mouth and letting a huge cock slid in and out. Her body rocks back and forth in sync and her expression still vacant.

Harry moves closer, "You are one horny cow.."

Veni flutters her eyes, her face turned red and starting to get hot, "Mooooph.."

She get pounded by the 'bulls', they are cumming inside her but not worrying about her getting pregnant. They can use and fuck her all night. Her minds is in ecstasy, she wants more but she is only a cow. Only stand around, milked and fucked. Breed and producing milk.

"Mooo.." she is getting exhausted from being on fours for an hour and being pushed around. Harry and the guys ready to end their show.

Her pussy, ass, butt are smeared with cum. Her hair, face, and mouth are also stained with cum. Yet her expression still neutral albeit slightly blushing and panting.

"Veni.."

"Moo?" she asks.

"By the time I end your trance, you will have no recollection of what just happened, in fact..you are unaware of these cum covering your body.."

Veni only sat in silence, obeying the command.

"However.." he let out the pendant again, "Deep inside your mind, the pendant wants you to obey its command by a trigger word.."

"Yeeees.." she stare at the pendant.

"Your trigger word is.. Veni is a good girl. Repeat after me.."

"Veni is a good girl."

"Whenever you hear this word from someone, your mind will turn blank, filled with the images of the pendant, eager to give you command and you ready to obey."

"Whenever I heard 'Veni is a good girl', I will obey and do whatever they tell me to do." She said blankly.

"Good girl, you are also unaware you are naked till someone pointed out. Now, wake up Veni." Harry snaps his finger and quickly hid the pendant.

She blinked and look around, then blushed when she saw everyone stare at her, unaware she is being naked.

"I..what happened to the show..?" she holds her head, her palm comes contact with the cum but she ignores it.

"Oh, you were acting like a puppy but that was it.." one of the guys said.

"I am? Wow..wish I can see it."

"Maybe next time." They chuckled.

"I should go home.." she walk away to grab her bag but still butt naked.

"Why not stay longer? We can chill more, it's still too early." Someone asks.

"Nah, I'm good." She brushed them off.

"How about I give you a ride? After all you are naked and can't have you walking on street."

Hearing that, Veni is confused, she is naked? She looked down and yelp in embarrassment. She tried to cover up in panic and run away but another guy yell, "Veni is a good girl!".

Hearing the trigger word, her body slack and she stood still, mouth agape. Then her eyes stare at the distance and ignore everything. Only obey the voices..the command..do as she told because she is a good girl.

The men gather around her, still wanting to play around and use her more. The night is still long, these guys wanted to do more prompt.

Maybe made her aware that she is being used but her body said otherwise? Humiliate her more and wipe her memory when they done? Make her do lap dance or some sort? Masturbate? So much possibilities but that will be on another story.

"Veni is a good girl indeed."

End