All Comments on 'Putting on a Show: Her First Time'

by MsBQ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rip142Rip142over 3 years ago

Wow! That was one HOT little story. I thoroughly enjoyed that...5 Stars from me!

JohnnyC651JohnnyC651over 3 years ago
More please!

Looking forward to finding out what Anna does next! Very hot, had me hard the whole way through.

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 3 years ago

The hotness of your writing is exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

What there was of it is pretty hot, but it's barely a beginning.

Not enough about what he was thinking about her body parts that he was watching. Not enough about what he'd like to see her do to/with them. Not enough about what he'd like to do to her: Kiss her? Touch her breasts? Squeeze them? Think about what they'd feel like? Touch her ass? Touch her pussy? Wonder how wet she was? Wonder how she smelled? Wonder what she tasted like? Wonder about what it would take to bring her to orgasm with his tongue? Her ass? Wonder about how her lips and tongue would feel while she sucked on his cock.

Etc.

Not enough story to give it it five stars. Gave it four.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
BRILLIANT

Absolutely fabulous writing.

The interplay between her own thoughts and the memories of Babushka's oppressive comments is delightful.

A truly intoxicating and totally erotic story.

Absolutely loved it !

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 3 years ago

A well written, sexy story. i hope to read more of your stories x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous