QOS

Story Info
Queen Of Spades
759 words
3.5
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024

It was Bowl Supering Sunday! Battling for the championship were 2 great teams: Jets vs. Cardinals!

No way was I gonna miss watching!

Nickels, my roommate, and I only had to run to the Piggly for some buffalo winglies and buy more beer for friends invited over.

"Jets!" stated Nickels.

"Cards! They're better," I countered.

Distracted on determining the winner, we accidentally bumped our shopping cart into a guy before us.

"Da fuck? Watch it!" snapped angrily a 6'4" monstrosity of a man who'd apparently missed the Cardinals team flight.

We apologized and moved towards the long checkout lines. Still fuming and staring us down in the line beside us stood HoldTheDoor.

"Babe, here's the chips you like," came a stunning redheaded woman, kissing Kong on his cheek.

"So unfair!" Nickels whispered, "But of course Megatron's wife is a supermodel."

And that's when I saw it and was compelled to act.

I walked over, bent to knee, kissed her ankle and, slipping off sandals, sucked her manicured toes asking humbly, "My Queen! How may I serve you?"

The woman blushed before shocked onlookers as Nickels hurriedly grabbed me by my collar. Back at his car, Nickels wouldn't leave until given an explanation.

"It's her ankle tattoo," I began.

"Okaaaaay."

"She's a Queen of Spades."

"What?"

"I was once in the lifestyle and..."

"A swinger? You?!"

"Yes!" I continued, "I'm obligated to acknowledge her."

"Obligated?"

"She loves black..."

A knock on our window startled us. There stood ManBeast waiting.

"Here's our address," Hulkinator said softly, "The Queen, um, my wife Sharon requests for you both to fuck her throughout the game."

Nickels stared at me dumbfounded.

"Follow them!" I urged.

"But... But..." Nickels stammered.

"Jets? Cards? A once in a lifetime event or this?" I asked, "Let's not fumble the opportunity of getting our BBC's in the endzone."

"Get comfortable in our basement," offered Sharon upon entering their home, "Jerry and I will be back."

"Just follow my lead," I instructed Nickels, "Be cool. Don't do nuthin crazy. Remember, we're here only at both their pleasure."

We turned our heads and the world seemingly moved in slowmotion as Sharon sauntered downstairs making her royal entrance looking like Christina Hendricks, Jessica Chastain, and Jessica Rabbit all wrapped in a one-piece see-through.

Trailing behind collared, masked, and on all fours crawling was Grendel, er, Jerry.

She snapped her fingers and he jumped running to set up cameras.

"Hope you're not shy," she smiled, "I like for him to record how real men fuck."

"My Queen," Jerry interrupted, "The battery needs char..."

An angry stare and Jerry knew instantly he had erred by speaking.

Punishment came swift. Sharon dug her nails deep into soft testicles making Jerry sweat profusely, but flinch he dared not.

"Now, ask our guests if you're needed to suck them ready and hard."

We graciously declined and I elbowed Nickels to undress.

As kids, Nickels didn't know 2 of the coins added to 10, earning his nickname. Now, to Sharon's delight, he stood pocketing a stiff dime.

Sharon was nasty and vocal.

"Fuck it. Fuck it like you own it!"

Her urgings initiated us to pound on her hard and fast. Nickels fucked as if he'd never seen white pussy before, which, obviously, he hadn't.

Sharon antagonized Jerry throughout, posing on and with black dick in her pussy and on curled lips.

"You better getta good close-up!" she demanded.

I repeatedly dipped black scepter into queenly auburn mound as Jerry stood behind the camera staring like a sad Lucha libre with his 2 inch dick jealously hard within its chastity cage.

At fuck halftime, starving for sustenance other than hot pussy, Jerry labored in kitchen serving us the best goddamn guacamole dip ever to meet chips.

"Yeah, he's good for a few things," Sharon grudingly admitted.

I imagined, behind mask, Jerry blushed.

"I'm ready for more BBC!" Sharon shouted.

"No!" Nickels rudely replied, "This time Jerry stays here like the bitch he is to imagine from primal screams what we're doing upstairs to his wife's tight ass in HIS marital bed."

You could've heard a pin drop. Blank stares abound.

"What's your name again?" Sharon asked sternly.

I nervously swallowed hard.

Sharon walked directly up to Nickels, thrusting tongue down his throat, squealing, "Because I really like you!"

We returned to our hungry friends hours later.

"Where the hell y'all been?" they yelled angrily.

"We got you beer!" we offered smiling.

"Thanks! But the damn game ended 2 hours ago!"

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers