Quality Time Ch. 05

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah and Ellie give Chuck the best blowjob ever!
3.2k words
4.45
5.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Five:

Learning to Share

Silently, Chuck glanced over Sarah's shoulder at Ellie and motioned with his eyes towards Sarah. Ellie simply shrugged slightly; Chuck knew that shrug, that was his sister's patented 'why not' shrug. Chuck stepped up to Sarah with a small smile and reached out to turn her chin to look at him.

"Would you like to join us?" It was a simple question, but to Sarah is was like he asked for her hand in marriage.

"Really?" The way she asked, with the hint of shock and wonderment, touched Ellie; she could tell that a certain blonde was more than a little horny this evening.

"Yeah, why not, we're all adults here," Sarah gave them a bright smile. "We can share him, can't we Sarah?" Ellie asked seductively as she walked up behind Sarah who spun to face her, Ellie let her robe hang open, exposing her shapely figure. Sarah couldn't help but drink in Ellie's body.

"God you're so hot." Sarah murmured absentmindedly as Ellie closed the distance between her and the horny blonde bombshell in front of her. As Ellie leaned in and kissed Sarah on the lips, her right hand deftly unbuttoned Sarah's jeans and pulled them open. Sarah simply moaned lustily into the kiss as she felt Ellie's hand creep inside her panties. Chuck saw Ellie smile into the kiss and pull away from Sarah to look over Sarah's shoulder at him. Ellie gave Chuck a smile and held up her hand that had been inside Sarah's panties to show her brother the copious amounts of Sarah's juices all over her fingers.

"This blonde needs to get laid, Chuck simply smiled at Ellie and turned Sarah's head to the side to kiss her. Chuck reached out and grabbed Sarah's pistol and tossed it into one of the two cushy chairs in the room. As Sarah got into the kiss, she looked slightly overwhelmed and extremely aroused. Ellie took the time to pull Sarah's jeans all the way down until they were pooled at her ankles. When Chuck and Sarah's lips touched, it was like fireworks exploded between them; Sarah turned slightly to better face Chuck as their hands grabbed at each other frantically, urgently trying to pull the other just a little bit closer. As she watched her brother and his girlfriend make out in the middle of the room, Ellie let her hands start to explore the blonde's athletic frame.

Once again Ellie's fingers made their way inside Sarah's panties, but this time they didn't just pop in to say hello, no this time Ellie's fingers were on a mission to press all of the right buttons inside the poor horny blonde. Sarah's breath caught in her throat as she felt the feminine hand of Ellie Bartowski start to do things to her that she couldn't describe. She didn't even register that she was doing it, but Ellie had to smile as she saw Sarah's hips trying to grind against Ellie's invading fingers, trying to get a touch more of that delicious friction. Feeling adventurous, Chuck reached out and cupped Sarah's breast through her tank top only to discover that Sarah wasn't wearing a bra. Sarah pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath and had to stop herself from collapsing onto the ground due to the expert fingers of one Eleanor Faye Bartowski.

"Oh god that feels so good, don't stop," Sarah moaned as her hips bucked into Ellie's hand.

"My oh my, you poor, horny little blonde," Ellie said before pulling Sarah into a kiss of her own and finally, triumphantly, pushed three strong fingers deep inside Sarah's soaking wet center. Sarah's breath hitched as she kissed Ellie, but Ellie's hands were quickly pulling her towards a massive climax. Ellie and Sarah broke their kiss as Ellie focused on driving the wanton blonde over the edge. Ellie's fingers were relentless as she pressed repeatedly on Sarah's sensitive g-spot. Chuck could see that Sarah was going to climax just from the foreplay alone, so not wanting to be left out, Chuck encircled Sarah from behind and began to plant soft sensual kisses along her neck as his hands caressed the sensitive little buds on her chest. She was moaning at an ever-increasing volume until Chuck whispered into Sarah's ear the one phrase that Sarah thought might just break her brain forever.

"Cum for me Sarah," just as he'd commanded confidently, Sarah came apart and tumbled into her powerful climax suddenly and without warning. In response to Sarah's sudden climax, Ellie began to forcefully move her fingers in and out of her friends soaking wet quim, making the blonde mewl and moan as she climaxed in her friends' arms. While Sarah came down from her climax, her hips twitched hard, a sign of her powerful climax. Ellie withdrew her fingers from Sarah's depths and licked the slick fluids off of one of them before offering the second finger, her ring finger to her younger brother. Sarah watched lustily as Chuck licked Sarah's juices off of his sister's finger. Finally, Ellie offered her last finger to Sarah herself; Sarah had never tasted her own juices so she simply stared at the finger.

"Come on Sarah, be a good girl and clean up after yourself," Ellie said with a hint of her dominating streak coming through between smiles. Cautiously, Sarah reached out and captured the dripping wet finger and licked her own essence off of it. Her own juices tasted tangy and oh so satisfying; Ellie saw Sarah shudder as she continued to basically give Ellie's middle finger a blowjob.

"Damn, this blonde badly needs some cock," Ellie observed as she watched the panting blonde. Chuck took that moment to fully remove Sarah's jeans and her panties; while he was down there, he also removed the throwing knives on her ankle. Chuck tossed those away to the same chair. Maybe if he did it sneakily, Ellie wouldn't notice and ask questions later. Sarah was brought back to the present upon hearing the word cock; she spun around to look at Chuck as he stood back up to his full height and reached down to remove the boxers he'd haphazardly slipped on when she'd arrived. As her asset's cock sprang into view, Sarah couldn't help the squeal of excitement. His cock was huge and he had some of the biggest, fullest balls she'd ever seen. She didn't know if she could handle all of him at once, but she knew she was going to find out.

Without a word, Sarah sank down to her knees and took a moment to admire her asset's raging phallus; Chuck could only stand there and watch as the subject of all of his sexual fantasies as of late, admired his cock. Sarah's delicate hands were dwarfed by his cock and it made her insides do somersaults in anticipation. She knew she wanted to see just how much Chuck would stretch her eager center out, but before that happened, she needed to do something.

"I've wanted to do this for months," Sarah murmured as her lips encircled the head of his cock and began to suck and lick on the sensitive flesh. As Chuck was learning, Sarah had a completely different method to sucking cock than his sister did. Ellie was always one to shove as much of him down her throat and let her tight warm throat do most of the work. Sarah on the other hand, seemed intent to worship his cock with teasing licks and intense suction on the head. Ellie saw her brother's eyes roll back in his skull as Sarah continued to kiss, lick, and tease his sensitive cock head.

"You're such a tease," Ellie said to Sarah with a saucy grin as she joined Sarah on her knees and watched Sarah work. Sarah pulled off of Chuck's cock with a loud pop and spoke to Ellie.

"If we're doing this, then I'm going to show my man just how much he means to me," Sarah said with a sultry smile before she finally, triumphantly took all of Chuck's cock in her mouth. Ellie had to smile, apparently her talk with Sarah had scared the blonde, because, as Ellie had hoped, Sarah was finally making an effort with Chuck. Ellie could see that Sarah's teasing had the desired effect on Chuck, because as soon as Sarah took him down her throat, Ellie heard a thunderous moan come from Chuck's mouth.

"Oh shit!" Chuck cried as Ellie saw his large testicles throb and pulsate hard, signaling that the blonde was gonna make Ellie's little brother cream very, very quickly. Chuck was in heaven; he'd never imagined that he'd get to do this with Sarah and in this moment, he was starting to understand that she was very good at sucking cock.

"Holy fuck Sarah," Chuck moaned as his hips bucked involuntarily; Sarah simply moaned as she continued to force more and more of his cock down her throat until her nose touched his pelvis. Ellie had seen that look on Chuck's face before and she instantly knew what was coming.

"Oh, I think my little brother is about to pop," Ellie said to Sarah as her hands began to explore Sarah's body once again. Sarah pulled her mouth off of Chuck's cock and gasped for breath. A long strand of saliva dripped from her mouth, evidence of the work she'd done on Chuck's hard cock.

"Not yet," Sarah said as she took the dripping saliva in her hand and began to rub it against Chuck's tender balls. Her gentle, teasing massage of his most tender area was making Chuck groan in need. He wanted to scream to the heavens and cum so hard; Ellie simply smiled at Sarah.

"You are evil, edging my poor little bro so cruelly," Ellie said as she watched Chuck's cock throb and quiver with need. Sarah pulled her hands away from Chuck's balls and replaced them with her mouth. Instantly Chuck moaned in surprise, he'd never thought Sarah would be so filthy, she was downright dirty and it was so hot! As Sarah continued to use her mouth to pamper her asset's balls, Ellie decided she'd been on the sidelines long enough and moved in next to Sarah to join in on the action.

"Don't cum bro, hold in all of that cream for us; Momma needs a turn," Ellie commanded as she brought her mouth down on Chuck's phallus in one swift motion until he was buried fully in her throat. In an instant, Sarah felt Chuck's balls draw up inside of him, signaling his peak. Ellie hissed in surprise as she felt Sarah pull her head off of Chuck's cock so the blonde could replace it with her own. Ellie simply rubbed her scalp where Sarah had pulled and smiled at Sarah.

"You greedy little slut, Ellie said, Chuck didn't know what had happened, but in an instant his cock was being pampered by a different, but equally warm mouth. Sarah sucked and throated Chuck's cock greedily until she heard him groan.

Ellie stood up and got up close to her brother's ear, she knew he liked her dirty talk, so why not help her little brother along? "That's it little bro, let it cream." She whispered lustily into his ear; Chuck simply whimpered and exploded into Sarah's mouth, unleashing a massive torrent of hot semen. Sarah hummed in satisfaction as she felt her asset finally surrender a massive load into her mouth. Sarah continued to milk his cock for all it had until she pulled her mouth away with an audible pop. Chuck was breathing hard as he stumbled, but kept his balance. Ellie and Chuck looked down at the grinning Sarah who simply looked up at them and opened her mouth to reveal the gift Chuck had left for her.

"Don't you dare swallow all of that, you greedy bitch, Chuck's cum belongs to me too!" Ellie said as she got down on her knees again and kissed Sarah; Chuck simply stumbled back and fell onto the bed to recover for a moment as his two lovers made out on the floor. Sarah and Ellie were off in their own world as they made out, their tongues swapping Chuck's tasty cum back and forth between them. Their hands were busy exploring the other's body, squeezing, pinching, and caressing all of the important spots to make the other mewl and moan into the shared kiss. Finally, Ellie pulled back for air, she swallowed the remaining cum she had from Chuck's last orgasm and moaned as she touched her sensitive pussy.

"God, I need to cum," Ellie said as she gently rubbed her outer folds; Sarah stood up and found a chair to rest in for a moment.

"For someone who likes to make people think you're so reserved, you're a dirty little thing," Ellie commented as she began to tease her clit; Sarah simply smiled at Ellie saucily and began to rub her own pussy.

"What can I say, I'm complicated," Sarah said with a knowing smile, Ellie simply chuckled at the use of the word complicated.

"Fuck you, I hate that word," Ellie panted.

"I know you do, that's why I said it," Sarah panted back with a smile; Ellie simply laughed and continued to rub her pussy.

"Bitch," Ellie said sarcastically, which got a laugh from Sarah.

"God you're so hot, it's not even fair how much hotter you are than me," Sarah said with a moan of her own as she pinched her sensitive clit and squeezed one of her nipples.

"What are you talking about, you're gorgeous?" Ellie said as she sat up a bit more to look at Sarah in confusion.

"You've just got such great curves, and your boobs are so much better, no wonder Chuck's been sneaking around behind my back," Sarah said as her worst fear came to the surface.

"Oh Sarah, it wasn't like that, Chuck and I haven't done this in nearly a year, certainly not since you two got together," Ellie reassured as she got up and walked over to Sarah.

"Then why?" Sarah said emotionally, she knew she didn't have any right to feel slighted by Chuck seeking sex outside the cover, considering they didn't have a sex life, and the week Chuck had endured, but it still hurt.

"Chuck came to me a few days ago, while your ex was in town. He told me he just needed a night like old times. I was hesitant at first, but this afternoon he called me and asked if I could get away tonight. I asked him why, and he simply told me that he needed to feel wanted for a little while. I came to talk to you to see if you two were having any problems and your answers didn't inspire much confidence," Ellie said honestly, which made Sarah frown and nod in agreement.

"I didn't handle our talk well today," Sarah said honestly, Ellie gave her and agreeable smile and nodded.

"No, you didn't, I was worried that my brother was in a relationship where he was the only one in love." That hurt Sarah, but Ellie was being honest. "I figured if I made him feel a little better, he'd be able to better think about the possible problems in your relationship and be able to fix whatever was going on between you two." Sarah's guilt over everything that had happened this week returned with a vengeance; of course, something was wrong between them, she was keeping him at arm's length, but making him hope at the same time. Sarah's inaction had directly led to this moment, she'd sat by and done nothing for so long that Chuck had turned to literally anyone else to feel loved, even his own sister would do. She'd so harshly starved him of love that the comforting arms of his sister, even in an incestuous manner, were more of a comfort than the relationship Sarah had been offering him.

"This is my fault, my own issues keep hurting him, Ellie," Sarah said sadly as Ellie crouched down and rested her crossed arms on Sarah's leg and rested her head on her crossed arms.

"Explain it to me, maybe I can help," Ellie said softly, Sarah agonized over what to do for a few moments before she spoke.

"I have issues with trusting men, my last boyfriend... Bruce, he betrayed my trust on multiple occasions, but I kept giving him second chances. Finally, a year ago he ran off with some other woman, I thought we'd finally gotten over that stuff and he just left me for some other girl. Then Bruce shows up this week and he's monopolizing all of my time, being around him is stirring up old wounds and old feelings. Before I knew what was happening, I was forgetting all about Chuck, I was forgetting to call him, forgetting to let him know that nothing was happening between Bruce and I. Now that Bruce has gone back to DC, I'm too embarrassed by my mistake to talk to Chuck about it. I keep ignoring how much he's hurting, how much he's over there thinking I was cheating on him, but I'm afraid Ellie, I'm so damn scared. Chuck is my world, but what if I screw up my answer and he doesn't like what I say and leaves me? Before Bruce, there have been other men who've betrayed me or misused my trust... my father chief among them. I struggle to communicate my emotions Ellie, what if I screw up and he leaves me?" As Sarah verbalized a sanitized, but accurate version of her life story, Ellie simply nodded.

"A relationship is about trust; you have to trust that Chuck is going to understand what you're saying Sarah. Right now, your silence is tearing my little brother apart," Ellie said honestly, which made Sarah grimace with guilt. Ellie simply nodded at Sarah's guilt and continued. "Yes, we just finished giving him a raunchy blowjob together, but that's just a distraction; he's still hurting inside Sarah." Sarah nodded to Ellie, so Ellie continued. "You have to talk to him, you can't keep letting him believe what his insecurities are telling him happened between you and your ex, even if you're not ready to say the "L" word, you have to stop his insecurities from tormenting him, I can't do that, it has to come from you," Sarah nodded in understanding; she'd delayed the conversation she needed to have with Chuck for long enough, now he was hurting and it needed to stop.

"I'm glad someone's trying to make Chuck feel wanted, god knows I do a shitty job of it," Sarah said to Ellie without meeting her gaze, Ellie simply reached out and made Sarah look at her.

"You're working through some things right now; he cares about you Sarah, and while he's feeling a bit unloved at the moment, he knows you're trying. Talk to him, make him understand exactly what happened between you and your ex," Sarah simply nodded sullenly at Ellie's reassuring words, she spotted the sultry grin on Ellie's face and got a weird feeling.

"Now get off your ass and come lick my pussy, you interrupted Chuck and I before I got to cum on his cock, so you owe me an orgasm," Sarah simply laughed at Ellie's complete one-eighty as Ellie pulled the blonde to her feet and led her over to the empty spot on the bed next to Chuck who was all tuckered out.