Quantum Fuck-antics

Story Info
During exam week Emily gets no pussy.
1.5k words
4.2
6.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my 'First Futanari' series.

My name is Emily, and I am a 'futanari'.

A woman with both a steamy vagina and a 16-inch penis.

Yeah, I had grown another inch by the time the college semester classes ended. This meant that when I was soft, I was the average length of a man's penis. I could make my two lovers moan and groan just by flexing my dick. In fact, I was getting bored.

Now, I'm not saying that the sex is bad, in fact it's quite the opposite. I can try new things with both Emma and Brittany, and they wouldn't care. All they care about is pleasing me and my appendage.

This puts me into a weird position. I want to have fun, but I want to have normal fun. I want to go on carousel rides with my friends and go on dates. But my penis always ends up screwing it up. Once, me and Brittany had gone onto the Ferris Wheel back home, and the motor overheated while we were up there. I had begun to get hard without my control, and Brittany gave me a blowjob then and there, without me even having to ask. My dick controls my life, and I want to get control back. Unfortunately, this is said easier than done.

The week of exams during our first semester of college was the first week in a long time I didn't have sex with anyone. I was prepared to study and not fuck for a whole day, but my sexual reproduction system was not. My testicles had become extremely large. Not only was the tension in the apartment high, but I also had to hold back my urges for FIVE-WHOLE-FUCKING-DAYS. It was a nightmare, until the final night around 3 am.

Julia walked up the stairs, looking distressed. She was nervous, sweaty, and I think I saw a hint of wetness dribbling down her legs.

She asked if I needed any help, voice wobbling around, as if she was dancing around a subject.

I asked her if she'd ever done any quantum mechanics, and that I needed help with my physics.

She told me that she'd done it before, but that she was looking to help with my other problem.

My penis jumped at the opportunity to help unload my full balls, but I didn't think she was talking about sex. After all, it was Julia, the most innocent. At least, I thought she was.

She came close to me, and I could tell she had no clue what she was doing. She enveloped me in a kiss, and my dick attempted to spring to full attention. My jeans were in the way, and I felt a familiar sensation as my pre-cum began to run down my leg.

Julia, realizing I was in pain, began to rub my penis through the denim. Unbeknownst to her, this made it worse, and I winced. I reached down and began to undo the buttons on my jeans, but Julia's hand grabbed mine. She wanted to do it. As her hand ran down towards my waist, I felt myself get extremely hot.

Finally after what had seemed like an eternity, Julia had managed to unzip my pants. The button snapped, and my schlong sprang forth. 16-inches of hot, sweaty lady-meat bounced straight up, and Julia had obviously been taken aback. She stared at the length and girth of my penis, and I noticed her hand drift down towards her leaky 'faucet'.

I stood up, and began to walk towards her. Stopping in front of her, I saw how close she was letting me ram the daylights out of her, however she needed a push. So, I grabbed her voluptuous body and ripped her nightgown apart. Luckily, this was rather easy, as I could tell the fabric was barely hanging on by itself. I had bought it for her 19th birthday, and she had grown a lot since then. Her curvy body had filled the once loose-fitted gown, and I noted that I should buy her a new one. Not that she would want to wear it after I got my dick in her.

Planting my dick in between her chesticles, I began to thrust. The feeling of my length in between her funbags felt amazing. Her soft skin wrapping around my dick coupled with her hot breathing onto my length made for a stimulation unlike any other. Julia was so fixated on the sliding rod in between her breasts that she jumped when I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She had no resolve left and began to lick my cock as it travelled back and forth between her tits.

This brought me to orgasm, and bucking like a wild bronco, I coated her in my hot cum. I could feel my testicles squeezing out my thick liquid, and I saw at least two gallons glop out onto my new lover, who was in ecstasy. Her tongue was out, and Julia was drinking my spurts like it was a milkshake. Slowly lowering her head onto my cock, she began to suck at the same time as I was exploding, and the feeling was unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

Looking down towards her, Julia stared lustfully deep into my soul. My dick rehardened, and she whispered: 'Fucking wreck me with your giant woman-meat'.

My heart leap out of my chest, not only because it was hot, but because I'd never heard her speak so dirty.

Obliging her request, I slide out from between her tits, and lined up. Julia spread her legs, revealing her soaked coochie. I slid what remained of her outfit out of the way, and rubbed the head of my cock around the entrance. Julia squirmed around, obviously loving the feeling. Without warning, I plunged around 5 inches into the girl. I felt a little resistance close to the beginning, and Julia screamed out in what sounded like pain. I got down and planted my lips on hers, realizing what I had done. Squeezing her in a tight hug, her breasts on mine, I told her:

'You didn't tell me you were a virgin.'

'I wanted my first time to be special, so I hadn't done it with anyone yet.' She said, through tears.

'Well, was it special?'

She nodded. 'It was with the woman that I love, so yes.'

Due to her comment, I could barely resist ramming deeper, but I was reminded that I had to be careful with her for the next few minutes.

'You know I have to move in order for it to feel better.'

She had wrapped her legs around my body, which made it impossible for me the pull out. The feeling of her muscles flexing and contracting was amazing for me, but I knew that she was in lots of pain. I didn't want to end the night like this.

Julia looked my eyes, and I said in a soft voice: 'I'll go slow, alright? I promise it will feel better in a little bit.'

Having calmed down a bit, she responded by lifting her legs and nodding silently. Knowing that since she had never experienced a dick before, one like mine would ruin her for everyone.

Quickly, I shoved 7 inches into her. Freezing for a few minutes so she could get used to it. Pulling out and plunging back in, I slowly dug deeper into Julia. She seemed to have gotten used to the pain, and had begun to moan slightly in pleasure. Noting this, I used all of my strength to ram all 16 inches of my cock into deep inside of her.

Gasping, Julia grabbed me, and I stopped moving. She was wide-eyed, and tears were streaming out of her eyes.

'No, don't stop! That felt goooooood!'

Despite being surprised, I wasn't going to disappoint. I shoved in all 16-inches, and I noticed she had begun to shake in orgasm. Her pussy muscles moving around my cock felt like there were multiple woman all licking up and down my meat and jerking me off at the same time.

Fucking with all my might, I made Julia scream. She bounced all over the bed as I thrusted into her, orgasming constantly. The mattress springs were creaking, and the sheets were soaking with a combination of her juices and my thick pre-cum. A bulge was peaking out of her stomach as I fucked the shit out of her pussy. Her moaning, while not so different from Emma's or Brittany's, was remarkable in its own right.

Getting close to my own orgasm, I slowed my thrusts. Julia looked at me, and noticing what was happening, went slack. Not caring what the repercussions were, I slammed into her baby-maker and shot everything I had. My heavy balls, after not unloading for 5 days, unloaded everything they had.

I shuddered. My legs were shaking, and I had the hardest orgasm I'd ever had. I collapsed onto Julia, who had passed out from the pleasure.

We slept.