All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 16-19'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 2 years ago

Have to say, I was pretty repulsed by the idea of the poker game, but I thought that you handled it well.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I learned a lot more about that particular kind of poker than I ever really wanted to know, but it was a good way to explain to the readers the protagonists ability to win. So, good job!

Mongolian1313Mongolian1313over 2 years ago

The Poker game is the absolute lowest, most disgusting thing ever, and those that came up with it should not have their genes passed on. Not the author, the terrible person that is Arthur. It works out okay this time because the MC wins but still. Andy is a good guy but he will not get invited back to this poker game ever again. I hope these guys get what's coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Curious to see if the MC's stated disgust for mother-daughter incest survives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s been a great story up to this point. But the poker scene was just poorly written from a realism standpoint. It reads like the author has watched a few poker videos on tv or YouTube but is not well versed in how poker is actually played.

I understand we’re here mainly for the smut. But the poker play needs a major rewrite.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

I don’t know if you have seen the flaw in the vaccination yet, but if not here goes…

The girls, after imprinted, must have the cum of the one they imprinted on. BUT! In no way does that need to be consensual. If the girls in Covington’s house ever realize this, they will take back control over their own lives. I imagine that a dominatrix would figure it out right off the bat. She would strap him down and fuck him with a strap-on till he cums. The women get their fix and make Artie their bitch. And once word of that gets out, you bet your ass (pun intended) that ever male will start treating their partners much better.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 2 years agoAuthor

The author, who played poker for a living for approximately two years, finds the assertion that he doesn't understand how poker works HILARIOUS. The scene features heightened drama, because it's fiction, but maybe you don't understand poker dynamics as well as you think, anonymous commenter.

zayn7G9OYLzayn7G9OYLover 2 years ago

@JAFCritic

I like the way you think. I would assume the women guards with M16s are considered part of Covington's staff so there could be a good little revolt.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!!

5/5

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

The poker game was intense and well written . So now we know it takes 2 loads if they wait too long .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter absolutely fuckin rocked!

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

"Hit her again". what a great line

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Piper should be fun...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

Okay, I'm not a big gambler or poker player but I've watched a few games before and I must be getting things backwards. The game is 'no-limit', which I took to mean there is no limit to the betting, you can bet all your chips whenever you want, right? So how did Covington bet 'all-in' multiple times in a row while losing? I first thought that it was because he had more chips than Andy and so Andy's call would only cover a certain amount of chips and leave Covington with a decent amount. But then it was stated that Andy had the chip lead and Covington stack was "now a quarter the size of Andy's". So how did he bet 'all' of his chips, lose the hand and then have enough to carry on the next hand? It confused me.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

No card player but loved that game and then Piper and Andy.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitabout 1 year ago

The question about multiple all ins: Chip leader can go all-in multiple times: He was chip leader and could go all in multiple times, the second stack doubles up each time until they normally end up crippling the big stack with the third one (obviously) mentally and chip wise.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

I commend you on this story which has an actual workable plot and very few grammar or spelling errors. You could take out the graphic sex and it would still be an interesting read. Sure would love to find it WITH the graphic sex on Chirp audiobook service.

IndrasIndras6 months ago

Does anyone have a link to that video of Sarah Washington swearing for 10 minutes straight? I would really love to watch that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
3353 Followers
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES