All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 21-22'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
joshua3joshua3over 2 years ago

Short chapter, but it moved the story along well! Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheridan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, good storyline and quite entertaining. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favourite new stories, please take this as encouragement, love your writing, loved the detail in the poker scene, you are fleshing out the characters and you've done a wonderful job making Covington a wretched human being!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

I think Lauren’s bipolar

XavierXXXavierXXover 2 years ago

Enjoying your story tremendously! Keep up the good work PLEASE!

Jouba78Jouba78over 2 years ago

Definitely added this series to my favourites. Good writing and character development. Hope we see Covington and Watkins' son as antagonists further on. As a comment and not criticism, the ending of chapter 22 feels a bit rushed but with us demanding more at short notice I do not fault you at all. Firmly added CorruptingPower to my top of the pile authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many women that Sheridan has fallen through the cracks lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever happened to Sheridan? Wasn't she supposed to join the group? This chapter feels like it was written in haste.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 2 years agoAuthor

As will be seen in 23, Sheridan's absence will be, in fact, more than a little remarked on. (Also, FWIW, 23 was written and published elsewhere in July, so believe me, I knew what I was doing when I sort of made her go MIA for a bit.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So why have Lauren join in the first place? She could have been like Katie but instead you got me attached just for her to love somebody else😂🖕🏿love the story tho

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Really nice job on the piece. Whenever I discover an author I really enjoy I like to look at his list of favorite author/stories. I wish you would share with us what you liked reading.

coeurdorcoeurdorover 2 years ago

Do people who don't speak English say "imprinting"?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I would not be happy, and l imagine neither would the government be happy with Lesbians and or female bisexuals running off to marry each other. The government would have to mandate soon that each wife or concubine would’ve required to have three children each, that includes the lesbians and female bi’s. They either pull their weight and get busy having babies or get kicked out into the general community. This is no time for selfish slackers.

5/5

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I can answer that Wargamer . No plan works if people are forced against their own free will . No one said Lesbians can't have babies too .

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 1 year ago

What happened to Sheridan, they don't talk about her as if she left.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Interesting hypothesis of what might have happened if the pandemic had been really bad. Want to know about Sheridan but also the asshole in New Eden.

notbatmannotbatmanover 1 year ago

Just curious: is the friend Xander in Cleveland a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference? Live the story.

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 month ago

.. large glass of the whiskey for Phil, and a smaller glass for himself, holding out the small one to Phil, but his friend reached over and took the lesser glass instead. Hmm how does that work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES