Quaranteam - North West Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to take in a deep breath as I looked across the space at Spencer. She'd let go of the sheets and was breathing in short, shallow breaths.

"I'm so sorry that happened, Spencer," I said quietly. "And no one should have to go through what you did. I'm also so completely amazed at how impressive and strong a woman you are. I don't know how you have the sort of inner strength you do."

She flushed a little and looked away from me again. "I just... I'm just living my life," she said.

"I want to give you a hug," I said. "Is that OK, or no?"

She nodded and slipped from the bed to stand, and I stood as well and slowly wrapped my arms around her and hugged her firmly, and she hugged me back.

"Nice shampoo scent," I joked as we just sort of stood there holding each other.

"Thanks," she chuckled, then squeezed me a little tighter. "You give really nice hugs." That made me smile, remembering what Kyla said after the first time they'd met. "Now, are you going to tell me why you have braids in your hair?"

"How much have you heard about the last couple of hours?" I asked as we let go.

"Um... nothing?" she said. "I've been in here the whole time."

That made me blow out a breath. "Well, long story very short, I got skimmed by some birdshot and it's helping with the wounds on my scalp," I said.

"Someone shot at you?!" Spencer asked, her jaw dropping a little.

"It's... a bit more complicated than that," I said.

"What- how? Why?" Spencer asked, motioning for me to bend over so she could look at the roots of the braids, and that's how she found the staples too which she prodded at carefully with a finger.

"I've got a lot to tell you ladies. And that'sall of you ladies, so how about we head out there so I only have to say it once?"

"Sure," she nodded. "Let me just clean myself up a little in the bathroom, I'll be right out." She went and opened a door in the room which I thought led to a closet but revealed a small en suite washroom.

"Wait, these rooms have their own bathrooms?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she said as she went to the mirror and started to quickly apply makeup.

"With showers," I said.

"Yeah, obviously. Why?"

I blinked and shook my head. "Nothing. It's nothing." I wasn't sure how much Spencer knew about the routine that had developed after workouts. How Abi and Josie, and now Melina, had been choosing to shower with me down in the main room when they could have easily just climbed the stairs and showered in their rooms.

Spencer took all of five minutes to get herself feeling together enough to leave the room, and when we walked out one after the other it was like there was a little procession of people waiting to try and casually make sure everything was OK. First was Abi, being the bluntest, but then were Kyla and Josie, followed up by a couple of the other ladies from the Falls along with Dani. Then there were Erica and Ivy.

"Everything OK?" Erica asked me as I stepped into a kiss with her in the doorway to the room she was sharing with Ivy.

"With the world? No," I said. "Here and now, yes."

"Good, babe," Erica said, and pecked my lips again. Ivy shot me a look that told me she wanted to say something dirty, and I silenced her with a kiss of her own.

We all ended up outside again, much like we'd been gathered that first time Kyla and I had been to the Falls and talked to the ladies about the pandemic. This time my family, and Leo's, were with them even though they knew everything. They were mostly there to try and help answer questions, but the difference between most of them and the Valykrie Falls ladies was kind of funny. Spencer had also been introduced to Macho and based on the look on her face I might have lost him as the family pet, she was beaming such a big grin as she held the little guy.

I stood up on a bench so I could see and talk to everyone. "So... Hi," I said. "I- Well, we need to fill you ladies in on some stuff that we decided not to tell you yet because it's more complicated to try and explain. But you all deserve to know the truth, and I think we've already been waiting too long to tell you."

"Harri, babe," Josie said from almost front and centre. "Stop talking about talking and just tell us."

"Right," I nodded. "So, you all know that I've been living in a polyamorous relationship, and that Dani is in one as well with my best friend Leo here. What we haven't told you is that there's a vaccine for Duo Halo, and that's why we're in the relationships to begin with."

That may not have been the best way to introduce things, as I got a lot of hesitant, confused expressions. It was just the start, though, and I had time to try and make it all not sound so utterly insane.

* * * * *

"And then Josie went over and was whispering with Erica and Kyla for a while," I murmured. "And there were some more awkward questions. Some of the ladies were sceptical even after all the girls talked about the orgasms and the imprinting process, but I think they were mostly the lesbians in the group."

Vanessa snorted softly and smiled in the darkness of the RV. "I never thought about that. Do you think lesbians would get the bio-upgraded orgasms from your sperm?"

"I guess," I said. "Though I don't know how that would work with them wanting sex or not."

"We should ask Miriam," Vanessa yawned, and then she rolled over and lay half on top of me. We were both naked and I could feel her rubbery nipple pressed into the soft skin on my side as I looped my arm around her and hugged her close.

"We can," I agreed.

"So did Josie ask how she could get her hands on some vaccine so she could join our crew?" Vanessa grinned.

"No," I scoffed, though I wasn't so sure about that answer.

"What about Abi or Spencer?"

"Spencer was blushing like crazy, and Abi just sort of frowned through the whole thing but didn't seem to care after the fact."

Vanessa's hand slithered down my stomach towards my already-spent cock. "No one asked if they could join the family?"

"No, Vee," I sighed. Her fingers had wrapped around my shaft and were playing with its softness. "No one asked to just assign themselves to us for an undetermined amount of time until the government scientists figure out how to make it not permanent."

Her hand stopped playing. "Harri," she whispered in the dark. "If they do..."

"I love you, Vanessa," I whispered back, hugging her closer. "The only way you'll get rid of me is if you tell me for certain that you don't want me anymore."

"Good," she breathed out. "Because I don't plan on falling in love again. It was annoying enough figuring out that's what was happening this time."

I chuckled, and she kept playing with my cock.

"Three times might be as much as you get after the day I've had," I told her.

"One more, baby," she crooned softly, wiggling her body against mine. "Please? I want you to fuck me from behind again." She slid up the bed a bit and pressed her lips to my ear. "Please, lover?" she whispered.

I started to get hard and I could feel her lips pull into a smile against my ear.

"Tomorrow you need to go on the hunt," she whispered, starting to stroke me. "And the better you hunt down those assholes, the faster our family comes back to us. But I'm going to make good use of our time alone, Harri. I'll be home at 9 every evening, and I want you at least twice every night."

"At least twice, huh?" I chuckled.

"At least," she giggled. "Now fuck me, Harri."

I did, not realising I could have used a bit more of that energy the way my morning would go.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better.

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPower's main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my other series currently releasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================