All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 09'

by The_Licentious_Laureate

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Smartest1Smartest15 months ago

Enjoying it. Still developing, though. Still, 5/5

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Great continuation, fantastic storyline.

Scores 5/5 cannot wait until the next chapter hits the deck.

SlofredSlofred5 months ago

Very well thought out and presented installment. BTW "going off on x,y,z " Has been pretty much American slang since the 60s I think the American GIs brought that one back to the states during WWII and the early cold war. I am loving the British perspective of this ever expanding international tale ...5 stars again.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

another great chapter

NursesNurses5 months ago

Definite 5 star. Gee, how come I know those Brit expressions and I am 100% American?

alsithalsith5 months ago

I think the "For non-british" is more "For the Yanks, and non-English-as-a-first-language folks. 90% of the rest of us were British Colonies, which is why we regularly best you at the Cricket. *Grins evilly* Hence the terms are in use here also. 😀

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I imagine the idea is for BoJo the clown to peg it, but the idea of him stuck with a team with Carrie, all his mistresses, including the Russian spy/violinist and inexplicably Mad Nads who somehow bluffed her way on seems too amusing not to mention

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Note to my previous comment: Mad Nads AKA Nadine Dorries is a former Tory MP with a bunny boiler type obsession with our former PM. She angrily announced her resignation in solidarity when he was evicted, then finally resigned quietly when she realised he wasn't going to give her a a seat in the House of Lords in his resignation honours list. She also writes the mildly steamy sort of bodice rippers your gran reads in public because she'd rather not scar the grandkids with the extremely horny reverse harem shifter romance she loves.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

British? Not anymore as we are the United Kingdom (just!!) Of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland who have have devolved governments (Northern Ireland isn't working at the mo...) but each govt gets money from Westminster, houses of Parliament, England and promoter of UK (plc) and from whatever PM is in power (hopefully for more than, what 44 working days or 47 days in total?!!) Yes the island is called Britain, the biggest hence the Great, of the British Isles. And Everyone beats England at cricket!! Us Scottish supporters and players just turn up for the drinks after the cricket, same thing for footie and rugby...least we know we're useless!! I wanted to comment on the previous chapter but I will do both. This will upset the Yanks but I am directing this at the Author, but it is about the Americanisms becoming more apparent in the language. I may miss a few but; jeeze, butt, cum, head, panties, John deere sit on lawn mowers(other makes available) and JD Gator buggy or whatever the fuck it is, young women wearing cut off denim shorts and crop t shirts which is identical to what young women in Lit stories set in Yankland Wear, and I live on the coast in a popular seaside city and I haven't seen young woman wearing that and we have had heatwaves!! And bootie bright pink shorts and crop t shirt(not seen in Primark!!), have they been ordering clothes from American apparel shops online?!! Plugs for apple and garmin watches and the biggest is American slang words for female anatomy. Usually people under 30 use these words because they have grown up with the Internet and to free porn online, and America has the biggest porn industry in the world. So nearly all on free porn, even the European porn that's either dubbed or using these words.(so Yanks don't get confused by other words) Pussy, can mean the vulva, outer labia lips, vaginal entrance and Vagina. The inner labia lips are nether lips (nether here or there?!!) I am surprised that the clit isn't called the Pussy clit!! And to think 20+ years ago cats were pussycats and Tom Jones sang "What's new Pussycat?", "Puss in boots" is short for...?!! And I remember a cartoon called "Josie and the pussycats", a female pop group solving crimes!! And it was American!! So each country across the World had their own names and also the medical names, 20 years ago. So we had cunt, twat, snatch, was slit english? Also bum, bottom, rear, behind, arse, buttocks but butt, no. Ass is type of donkey that is wild and is found on the grass Stepps of Russia and Asia!! "Don't be an Ass" meant stubborn or stupid or idiot!! Nicked off us were tits,(used in the expression "He/She really gets on my tits!!" meaning fed up with, pissed off or just angry) boobs, but not boobies as that's there's, nice pair(carry on films!!) Bags of fun, Breasts and I nearly forgot another yank name for the vulva was Beaver!!(as recently featured on this year's Great British Bake off, Nicky's Beaver!! Which turn out to be a bit dry....titter, titter!!) And for penis owners, nicked off us, Cock and dick but not prick, bellend, and because only 9% of UK men are circumcised for religious or medical reasons and that figure is falling (in the US it's 75% circumcised) we have Smeg!! As in Smeghead!! And the male anatomy are called the Crown jewels, wedding tackle and meat and 2 veg. The testicles are balls, but here ball bags/ sacks, bollocks (as in "that's a load of bollocks" meaning untrue, not real etc) scrotum or scrotal or just scroat. Wrinkly pair. Sex can be a fuck, fucking, a screw or screwing, at it, beast with 2 backs, "you want to get in my pants/knickers/ undies" etc, copping off and semen is jiz or jizzum, spunk, dulux( white emulsion paint) In the mood,(for sex), horny, got the horn, randy, raring to go and Anal sphincter is rosebud, knot, ring of muscle, asshole, butthole and here it's arsehole, bum, back door, back alley, shithole and anal sex is bugger (also used as a swear word) Right that's enough for now, so Author can you not use Americanisms? You hardly did in the beginning but now are you using American products, American slang words so to curry favour with American readers on this American website??!! Please keep and use the English words as it's about the UK and English speaking people read this, otherwise this will end up like team upstart Knight, a hybrid and loose it's uniqueness and becomes homogenised. Eile (Scotland) ps. Didn't nice but dim, Tim have a foreskin in the beginning but now it's disappeared and why? I think we can guess that....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thought they were going to do anal to see how it affected the imprinting? You must have a very unpleasant experience with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Licentious_Laureate@The_Licentious_Laureate
Quaranteam - Team Tim Chapter 11 is in preparation. The Russian threat gets more real. Quaranteam - Blake's Seven Chapter 2 has now been published.