Quaranteen'd Curiousity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya closed the window and her curtains and almost turned too fast. She caught herself on her dresser and regained her balance.

"What were you thinking?" She cried out covering her face with her hands. "What on earth possessed you to flash your own brother? You probably scarred him for life!" Tonya continued talking aloud in a mocking voice. "I used to be a boob man...until my sister showed me hers AND NOW I CAN'T LOOK AT ANOTHER PAIR!"

She slowly made her way to the bed and climbed on. It wasn't long before she fell back to sleep.

Outside Thomas was sporting the hardest boner he had ever had. He needed to release his tension but he was interrupted by his cell phone.

"Hello Dad."

"Hey Thomas. How are things at the house?"

"Pretty good...except...Tonya was hurt. It's her leg. It's bandaged up and she's okay though."

"You sure she's okay?"

"Yes. Call her. She will tell you."

"Make sure you're helping her. Keep her off her leg. You'll have to do more around the house. Listen, I got to go. It's busy here. Mom is sleeping but I'll let her know you guys are okay. Just...be careful. Love you."

"Love you too Dad."

***

Thomas sat on the couch wishing his sister needed his help. He couldn't get her beautiful breasts out of his head. If only he could touch them or put his lips on those puffy nipples. Maybe I should check on her, he thought to himself. It had been a few hours. He nearly jumped when his text alert went off. Tonya needed help. He raced up the stairs in no time and opened her door.

"Could you put a chair in the shower for me? I can stand but I don't trust myself not to fall. Also I'll need clean bandages."

"Yea sure." Thomas got to work and made the shower as safe as possible.

"I'm just going to set you in the shower with your clothes on. You can strip and throw them on the floor."

"Sure that's a good idea. Could you hang around outside in case I need help?"

"Yeah no problem. It's not like I have anywhere to be." He closed the door and slid against the wall.

"If only she fell or had a problem I could run in there right now." He thought to himself at first. Then he cursed himself for almost hoping she got injured again. He closed his eyes and some time passed before he heard the water turn on.

He fantasized about her lathering up her soft breasts. Or running her soapy fingers through the patch of pubic hair she had. Wishing he could see the water washing it all off her naked body. He felt his penis fill with blood. After a good twenty minutes the water shut off.

"Thomas? Hand me my robe please." He heard his sister call through the door. He stood up and adjusted his boner so it wouldn't be so obvious. His eyes would be closed, but his sister could still see everything.

He opened the door making sure to face the left. That's where the Robe was hanging. He grabbed it and covered his eyes with his free hand. He moved the robe to the right and felt his Tonya's hand touch his.

"Thank you... Okay I'm decent. To my room please."

Thomas opened his eyes and lifted his sister once again, being extra careful to hold her higher so she didn't feel his stiff appendage. "I already put the bandages in your room."

To his surprise he felt his sister give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"What's that for?"

"For being so nice."

He laughed. "I'm just doing what any brother would do. Here ya go."

He lowered her carefully on her bed, letting his hand slowly drift across the back of her leg. She instantly got goosebumps.

"Can you get me some clothes to sleep in? Don't worry about a bra this time. Especially not a strapless one."

"What's wrong with a strapless bra?" Thomas asked, digging through her dresser.

"I usually only wear them with dresses. Ya know. So my straps don't show."

"Oh. Well it's not like it's a secret that you'd be wearing a bra." Thomas laughed. "You're a girl. You got boobs. Boobs need a bra."

"I know but with some dresses the straps just doesn't look right. And I wish I had boobs."

"Oh you do I've seen them!" Thomas said a little too eagerly. "By the way...I'm not complaining. Why did you flash me? Just because of the game last night?"

Tonya's face turned fifty shades of red.

"Kind of. We are stuck in quarantine and I just realized how vanilla I really am. Like the world is going to shit right now. I just wanted to do...something. And I guess a part of me thought, hey, guys like boobs. Let me repay your kindness by showing you mine."

"well...they look perfect. Thank you for that." He could see his sister in the mirror with part of her robe pulled up above her wound. She was showing quite a lot of leg.

"How's your leg?"

"I cleaned it real good in the shower. It doesn't look as bad as it feels. If I stay off of it I'm sure it will be okay in a day or two." Tonya studied her wound before she wrapped a bandage around it. Thomas brought all her clothes to her.

"It's getting late. I'll be right down the hall if you need me. Yell or text. Either way."

"Thank you."

Tonya got comfortable and closed her eyes right as her cell phone went off. She unlocked her phone and seen that her brother sent her a video. In the image he was standing in the bathroom. She clicked play.

"I was just going to send a picture but I wanted to explain." Thomas was standing in front of the mirror recording himself. She could see he was naked at least from the waist up.

"I understand what you said. About how you just wanted to do something. And since you already had a turn..." Tonya watched as her brother slowly lowered the camera view. Suddenly his erect penis came into view. She was speechless. She guessed it must have been seven inches long and it looked real thick. His pubes were neat and trimmed and she could almost see his balls. She felt the heat kick on in her pussy.

The camera pointed back at the mirror and she watched her brother raise his hand and then drop a finger. He smiled and the video ended.

Of course down the hall Thomas had his hand around his erect cock, picturing his sisters naked breasts. He often thought about that image as he didn't ever want to lose it. He stroked up and thumb the shaft and ran his thumb around the head, wondering what it would be like to be between Tonya's legs.

"Harder big brother..." His fantasy version of Tonya said to him with a sexy pout on her face. He imagined picking her up and setting her on the sink and pounding away at her virgin pussy.

The tightness increased in his balls and he made sure to aim his cock in the sink. I few more quick strokes and he shot his semen all around the porcelain bowl. He bit down on his lip to keep from moaning too loudly.

***

Thomas woke up to a guilty conscience. He sat up in his bed and took a drink of water.

"Did I cross a line?" He thought to himself. "What if I freaked her out? She didn't message back anything. She could have said EWW."

He got out of bed and made his way down the hall to the bathroom. He was just about to reach for the door knob it opened. He stood awkwardly looking down at his sister.

"Good morning Thomas. My leg is starting to feel much better. I can get around a lot easier now."

"Oh, good...and good morning." Was all he could conjure up to say. Again he stood awkwardly.

"Umm...you're poking out a bit."

He looked down and noticed his morning wood had indeed found the slit in his boxers. He blushed and quickly tucked himself back in.

"Shit sorry." He said moving past his sister.

"It's okay. I've already seen it silly."

Thomas stopped and looked back at his sister. "You're not mad?"

"No. Like I said before. I just wanted to do something. I've lived my life without experiencing most things other young adults do. So I totally understand why you did it. Maybe it's circumstance. Like...we are pushing our limits now because we know we will be stuck here for God knows how long. Are you upset in anyway I flashed you?"

"Not at all."

"Good. Now let me repay you for your kindness. I'll make us breakfast."

"Sounds good. I'll finish up in here and get dressed."

Thomas sat across from his sister and the two made small talk. He noticed she looked good and refreshed. He liked the way her eyes wrinkled as she smiled at one of his jokes. Her laughter was like music to his ears.

"You know sis. I think this is the longest I've seen you go without studying."

"That's because you're a bad influence on me."

"Hey I just wanted you to relax is all. You can't go through life with your nose in a book."

Tonya smiled. "I'm beginning to realize that."

"Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure."

"What did you think about..um...the video I sent?"

Tonya's eyes shot away as she momentarily blushed. She quickly regained her composure.

"It's the nicest dick I've ever seen." She said with a grin.

"Hey wait. Is it the only dick you've ever seen?" Thomas said curiously. He raised his hand. "Never have I ever watched porn."

He dropped a finger.

Tonya raised her hand and kept it in the air for a bit. Then she smiled and dropped a finger.

"Not everyday. Or even every week." She explained. "But I am only human and by nature we are curious beings."

"I'm always curious." Thomas shot back.

"You perv." Tonya replied, throwing a napkin in his direction.

"Thanks. I'll need this for my next round of curiosity."

They both laughed as they cleared the table and cleaned up the mess from breakfast.

***

Tonya was a bit relieved when she realized she could walk on her own and make her way around the house. The only thing that troubled her is she didn't want to go back to the way things were. Before her accident her and her brother never really talked about too much or hung out with each other. She would definitely miss his arms holding her as he carried her around the house.

All her fears were put to rest after breakfast though. The two carried on as they had been.

A few days passed and Tonya's leg healed up quite nicely. Every now and then she would still have Thomas carry her around, much to his delight. The siblings bond was stronger than ever.

She smiled and took her eyes off of the laptop, looking out the patio door. She could hear Thomas dive and splash around.

"I'm the smartest student in my class. To hell with this." She said, closing the device.

She rushed to her room and rifled through her bottom dresser drawer. She had a few bikinis, not that she ever worn them. Her mother always insisted in case she changed her mind. She settled on a matching pink top and bottom. She changed quickly and checked herself out in the mirror.

The bikini itself was slightly on the small side, which accentuated what she barely had. This would do, she thought turning in the mirror admiring her own butt. She adjusted her breasts one last time and headed downstairs.

Thomas floated on his back with his eyes closed enjoying the warmth of the sun when suddenly he heard a scream and was splashed with water. He quickly stood in the pool to find his sister swimming towards him.

"About time you took advantage of the pool." He said smiling and splashing her back. "I haven't seen you swim since we were little."

"It has been forever." She said as she gave her brother a hug. Thomas was about to put his arms around his sister when she started to push him under. Her strength was no match for his though, and it was Tonya who ultimately got dunked.

"No fair!" She said as she returned to the surface.

"Don't start what you can't finish." Thomas tried to play it cool but was severely distracted by his sisters body. The bikini she chose was very flattering on her petite frame and even in the cold water he was developing a serious boner.

"I dare you to do a lap around the yard." Tonya said smiling at him. "Without your swim trunks."

Thomas was about to climb out of the pool but stopped halfway when she added that last part. He looked around. Their privacy fence would shield anyone from seeing him. What did he have to lose?

He climbed out of the pool and quickly dropped his trunks, exposing his butt to his sister. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled.

"You're on." He said running towards the stairs. Tonya could see his erection every now and then as he made his way down the stairs. She lifted herself up to watch her brother run naked around their yard. She noted how his penis seemed to be guiding his way. She liked the way his balls bounced and wondered how it would feel to have something like that attached to her own body. All too quickly he made his way back to the deck. She thought about running off with his trunks but decided to play nice and threw them to Thomas.

"My turn." Thomas said sliding his shorts over his erect penis.

"Do you always walk around with a boner?" Tonya interjected.

"It has a mind of its own." Thomas climbed up the stairs and took a seat on chair. "I dare you to reenact the scene from Fast Times."

Tonya knew what he meant. She had watched Fast Times At Ridgemont High several times. He of course was talking about the scene where Phoebe Cates gets out of the pool and takes her top off. Her hands went behind her back to undo her strings but Thomas stopped her.

"Nope. Get back in the pool first."

She jumped in the pool and swam to the other side. Thomas watched her climb out of the far side, admiring her rear. He watched as she slowly walked around the pool. She brought her hands back around and undid the strings holding her bikini in place. Slowly she let it fall and exposed her chest to her brother.

Thomas dropped his jaw in awe. Her smaller breasts stood proudly on her chest and her puffy nipples were erect. He wanted desperately to hold them in his hands. He admired the way that they slightly bounced every time she stepped closer. His eyes moved to her flat stomach then settled on the cleft in her bikini bottom. He could see her camel toe clear as day. Tonya finally stopped right in front of him and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Satisfied? My turn. I want you to recreate the scene that comes next."

Thomas swallowed hard. His head told him "No this is too far." His penis had other thoughts. After that display of sexiness all he wanted to do was jerk off. He went inside the house and into the bathroom. He closed the door but didn't lock it. He put down the toilet lid and dropped his trunks. He sat down and started to stroke his aching cock.

He stroked slow anticipating what was about to happen. Any moment and his sister would walk through the door and catch him masturbating. This thought alone made his cock twitch with excitement.

Finally after what seemed like forever the door opened. Tonya slowly came into view, and much to Thomas's delight she was still topless.

"That's not how it happened in the movie..." He thought to himself, but he really didn't care.

He watched Tonya slowly close the door behind her before leaning on it for support. Her eyes were transfixed on what he was doing. This caused Thomas to move his hand faster.

The sexual tension in the air was unbearable. Both siblings started to breath heavy and in unison. Thomas kept his eyes on his beautiful sister, watching her arch her back slightly before she placed her hands just below her breasts and slowly rubbed them down her body. When she licked her lips Thomas knew it wouldn't be much longer.

He sped up much to Tonya's surprise. She was amazed at how fast his hand could move. At this point it was almost a blur. She could see the desire in his eyes and she felt her pussy start to drip. It wasn't even from the pool water. She slowly extended her middle finger out and traced her pussy on top of her bikini bottoms.

Tonya smiled as her brothers toes curled and his face scrunched up.

"Uhhh..." Thomas moaned as he pumped his cum out. It landed on the floor a bit away from him. He saw his sister cover her mouth in surprise.

"I didn't realize it could shoot that far." She said. Tonya took a slight step and grabbed a hand towel, which she threw to her brother. "I'll let you clean up."

Thomas watched his sister exit the bathroom and close the door. Even in the cool central air he was sweating. He used the towel to clean up his mess than pulled up his trunks again.

He found his sister sitting on the couch. She had finally put her bikini top back on.

"Do you think what we are doing is wrong?" She asked.

"If this is wrong I don't ever want to be right. It's not like we are...having sex. We are two young adults of legal age just...exploring. I mean...what else is there to do? I'm sure things would be different if we weren't locked up in this house."

"I just don't want things to be weird between us. I like what we are doing. I think. I mean...well I don't know what I mean. I guess I'm smart enough to know this is wrong...but dumb enough to keep wanting more. For the first time in life I get to let loose."

"Let's not put any pressure on ourselves. Let's just relax and have fun." Thomas said, sitting down on the couch beside his sister. Tonya rested her head on his shoulder.

"That was brave though. I don't know why I asked you to do that. I'm not sure that's something I could do myself. But it was sexy and beautiful." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and felt his arm go around her. She closed her eyes and they both ended up falling asleep.

***

Nothing crazy happened in the following days. Sure, the tension was still there but both of them chose to ignore it, for better or worse. They cooked and cleaned together, watched movies and swam to kill time. Time is all they had. And as we all know, idle hands are the devils tools.

Tonya was flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch when she heard Thomas walking down the stairs. She looked up to see him carrying hair clippers.

"Would you mind buzzing my hair?" He asked.

"I've never cut hair before. You sure you want me to do it?"

"I put the guard on it for the length I want. All you gotta do is make sure you run it over my whole head."

"If you insist. Don't hate me if it looks horrible. Want me to cut it in here?"

"I was thinking the bathroom. I'll grab a chair otherwise you'd never be able to reach."

"funny."

Tonya followed her brother into the bathroom. After he sat down she turned the clippers on. It hummed and vibrated her hand. She took a deep breath and made a first pass.

"OUCH!" Thomas screamed out, causing Tonya to jump. She was just about to see what was wrong when she noticed he was trying not to laugh.

"Gaaah why would you do that? Don't do that to me!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist. It won't happen again. Please continue."

She gave him an evil look in the mirror and made a few more passes. Hair was going everywhere.

"Your hair is getting all over my arm and my shirt."

"Well...you could take your shirt off."

She thought about it for a second. She brushed the hair off of her arm and lifted her shirt off her body. She left the bathroom for a moment and came back in without the shirt. Her bralette had a floral print and was almost sheer in some places. She picked up the hair clippers and continued to cut Thomas's hair.

"Never have I ever cut hair." She said, admiring her work. She saw Thomas nod in approval. She lifted a hand and put down a finger.

"I've never cut anyone's hair either." Thomas said, still looking at his buzzed head in the mirror.

Tonya looked at the clippers in her hand. "Do you want to cut my hair?"

"What? You want a buzz cut? No offense but I think you would look better with your hair."

"I wasn't talking about on my head."

"Oh. OH. You mean..."

Tonya undid the button on her pants and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and put them in the hamper. Thomas turned around in the chair to face her.