Quaranteen'd Curiousity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Thomas asked her while he rubbed lube on his cock. He tipped the bottle upside down and let some lube drip down on her pussy. He used his fingers to spread it around her hole, then slid a couple inside of her for good measure.

"More than anything. Make love to me." Tonya brought her brother in close and gave him a kiss. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy. She could feel her brother tremble with nerves. She felt his dick poke her in a few places.

"Let me help." Tonya reached down and grab his cock. She guided the tip to her entrance. "Just go slow."

Thomas nodded and gave her a kiss. Tonya felt him push his hips up and the tip slid inside of her.

"OH god..." Thomas said in her ear. Tonya kissed his neck as he slid another inch in.

"Ouch...hang on don't move." Tonya told her brother. His girth was something she needed to get used to.

"If you want to stop just let me know."

"No. Don't stop completely. Just for a little tiny bit."

Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes. The pain was a throb and she felt stretched to the max. She focused on her breathing for a while. That seemed to do the trick. That throbbing pain slowly turned into something else—pure pleasure.

"okay babe. You can go deeper."

She could feel Thomas slowly work another inch in and she gritted her teeth. This time though the pain subsided much faster. Her pussy was finally adapting to his size.

"You okay?" Thomas asked, looking into her eyes.

"It feels so good. I want more."

Tonya felt his cock back out a bit before it came back deeper.

"Oh fuck yess."

She wrapped her legs around her brother and pulled him in deeper.

"Oh god you're so fucking tight. Babe your pussy feels amazing!"

"You like your sisters tight little pussy....fuck me."

She felt Thomas grab her by the legs as he started thrusting harder.

"God you got such a big dick." She said breathing heavily. "I don't know how much more of my brother I can take!"

Thomas laid back down on top of her and she felt his arms go behind her back. He used her shoulders as leverage to thrust even harder.

"Yes fuck me hard!" Tonya couldn't help herself. Under normal circumstances she never cursed. Here it seemed right. "Make me cum all over your dick baby."

Tonya felt her pussy pulsate and her body tense up. Thomas stopped mid thrust. "Hey are you okay? Want me to stop?"

"For a few seconds." Tonya said panting. "I just came."

She seen her brother smile right before their lips met.

"Now it's your turn Thomas."

"Can we try doggy style?"

Tonya thought for a minute and nodded. Thomas got off of her and she got on her hands and knees. She felt Thomas get on the bed behind her.

"Wow you look amazing in this pose." Tonya felt the head of his cock rub along her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore so she drove her body back the entire length.

"Aah!" she screamed out. It hurt at first and she felt like his cock was in her stomach. Tonya felt her brother take his hands off of her waist.

"No...don't move. It's just like last time. Let me get used to it."

Once again she focused on her breathing and the pain turned to pleasure. She moved her hips forward and drove her pussy back against her brothers cock.

"Fuck Tonya that's so sexy!"

Tonya felt her brothers grip get tighter as he started fucking her with wild abandonment. The sound of moans and skin slapping against skin filled their entire house. Tonya felt her brother squeeze her ass and rub a finger against her anus.

"Oh my God Tonya I wanna cum inside of you!" Thomas screamed out.

"Yes cum for your little sister!"

She felt Thomas thrust hard and deep a few times. They both rested for a few minutes and Tonya could still feel his cock throb inside of her.

***

Thomas carefully held the condom at the base of his cock and pulled out of his sisters pussy. He gave her a kiss before he removed the condom and threw it away.

"Cuddle with me." Tonya said. It was something Thomas was all too happy to do.

Thomas crawled into bed and spooned his sister. She held his hand close to her breast.

"I never knew making love could be so exhausting." Thomas said kissing his sister on her cheek.

Tonya raised a hand.

"Never have I ever fucked my brother." She said, dropping a finger.

"I don't have a brother." Thomas replied. He felt her elbow in his ribs. "I was only joking!"

Thomas raised a hand. "Never have I ever....been so lazy it caused my sister to get injured..." He put down his thumb. "Fell in love with my sister..." He dropped another finger. "Lost my virginity to the woman of my dreams..." He dropped another finger. "Licked said woman's asshole." He dropped another finger. "And finally...Never have I ever only wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." He dropped his pinky. "I'm out of fingers. Looks like you win."

"There's a problem though." Tonya said, holding his arms tight. "My pussy is so sore!"

"Well...we can ice it. From what I hear this quarantine is due to last months."

The End.