Quaranteen'd Curiousity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I just want to experience new things. This is new for both of us right?"

Thomas nodded at her.

Tonya hooked her thumbs in her underwear. Suddenly Thomas had his hands on top of hers.

"Let me." He said softly.

She let her hands fall to her sides and shivered as she felt her brothers fingers hook around the waistband. She watched him slowly peel them down revealing her most intimate parts. Tonya realized she had wanted him to do this again since the night she got hurt.

"I haven't shaved in a while. Normally I keep a patch of hair...but I think I want to go bald."

Thomas nodded. He grabbed his shaving cream and a fresh razor.

"I trust you...but please be careful." As she said this she lifted one leg on the seat, fully exposing her pussy to Thomas. She swore her heart was about to pound right out of her chest.

She watched Thomas knelt down in front of her and felt his breath on her skin. She watched Thomas lather some cream between in hands. Tonya about jumped when Thomas started rubbing the cream on her hair, causing Thomas to stop.

"Continue. It's okay. I've never been touched there before. Like that anyway. Besides me. And my gyno. I'll shut up now. Please go on."

"If you want me to."

"Yes." Tonya closed her eyes and felt her brothers hands rub all around her pussy. He was careful not to directly touch her slit and mainly stayed around the outer skin. Tonya heard him fill the sink with hot water. She opened her eyes to see Thomas move even closer to her pussy with the razor in hand. She felt him take small strokes starting directly above her slit.

***

Thomas couldn't believe this. He was kneeling in front of his beautiful sister who might as well be naked. All she was wearing was her bralette. Here he was, face inches away from the most beautiful pussy in the world.

Thomas studied every inch. Her lips were tucked in. No roast beef curtains here. He could see his sisters clitoris at the top of her cleft.

"It really does look like a bearded clam." He thought to himself.

Slowly Thomas worked his way around until most of her pubes had been shaved. He looked satisfied with his work.

"You'll have to hold my skin tight as you shave closer." Tonya said.

He couldn't find any words. All he could do was nod. He brought his other hand up and tried to stop it from shaking. He let the back of his pointer finger rest against the length of her slit then let it separate her lips a bit.

Tonya moaned and put her hand on his head.

Thomas used his thumb and pointer to hold one side of her pussy tight as he shaved closer to her vagina. He kept his hand in that position, even when he rinsed the razor in the sink. He switched hands when it was time to shave the other side.

"Let me switch sides so I can lift my other leg up." Tonya said.

They moved into position and again he placed his pointer against the length of her slit and split her pussy lips apart. He loved how wet and warm it felt. He decided to take his time on this side. He reached for the shaving cream with his free hand and sprayed more on his sister. He slowly rubbed it into the last of her pubes.

Picking up the razor again he worked as slow as he possibly could. He wanted to treasure this moment forever. There was something about helping his sister with something this intimate that really got to him.

"You're all done." Thomas said with a frown. Still kneeling, he realized he should get on his feet.

"I shouldn't have touched your head." Tonya said, looking at her hands. Thomas watched her wash her hands off then felt her skin.

"You did a good job."

"Thanks. I need a shower. Do you want to take one with me?"

"Sure. I'm the one that's almost naked anyway."

Thomas turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. He stripped off his clothes and stepped inside, followed by his now naked sister. Tonya smiled when she saw his boner.

"Is that because of me?" She asked.

"Lately all my boners are because of you." Thomas replied, grabbing the body wash. Tonya took it out of his hands and poured some in her own. She lathered it up and started rubbing Thomas's chest.

Thomas grabbed her body wash and did the same. He rubbed her shoulders and let his hands trail to her breasts. Tonya stuck her chest out and smiled. She kept her hands busy as well, slowly making her way down to his erect cock.

"You can touch it." Thomas said, looking into her eyes.

Thomas watched her wrap her hand around his shaft.

"It's so thick...and a bit weird."

"How is it weird?"

"It's like hard. But soft at the same time. I guess." She moved her hand a bit more around his length then cupped his balls.

"I love you bro. But you can wash your own ass crack."

"I ain't scared." Thomas replied and quickly spun his sister around. He held onto so she wouldn't fall. He took a soapy and stuck it between her legs. His fingers found her slit then he slowly made his way up rubbing her from pussy to anus. He did this several times to make sure she was good and clean.

"God that felt so different." Tonya said catching her breath, her face was flush and she could feel her pussy pulse with excitement.

They each poured shampoo and lathered their own hair, then took turns rinsing it out.

"I have to do it again." Thomas said. "Every time after a hair cut. It always takes a couple shampoos before all the cut hairs are gone."

"I thought you meant touch my butt again."

"Only if you want me to." He smiled.

After the second wash finally both were clean.

***

Tonya slid the shower curtain open and stopped dead in her tracks. Then she felt something hard poke her back.

"Shit sorry. I didn't know you were going to stop. Why'd you stop?"

"Because it's a hairy situation out here. We should have swept before we got in."

"What if we used the towels to like...walk on? Kind of like shuffle them under our feet?"

"You mean like...skating almost? That could work."

Tonya handed her brother a towel and grabbed her own. She set the towel down on the floor and stepped on it. Without picking up her feet she slid her foot so the towel moved with her.

"Not a bad idea at all." She added. It was a slow process but at least their feet weren't covered in hair.

They made it out of the bathroom and retrieved fresh towels from the linen closet.

Tonya unfolded a towel and slowly started to dry off her brother. She had to stretch to reach his shoulders. Thomas smiled and knelt a bit so she could reach easier. Her hands trailed down his body making sure all of his skin was dry. She got to his erect penis and gently rubbed it.

"Careful. You've seen what happens when it shoots."

She brought the towel around Thomas and tied it in the front. His hard dick caused it to tent out.

"Geez. Does that thing ever go down?"

"Umm. You're still naked."

"I guess you have a point." She said.

Thomas laughed so hard at what she said.

"What?" Tonya didn't understand at first.

"I got a big point right here!" Thomas laughed and stuck his hips out a bit.

"Oh...Duh." Tonya said blushing. "Dry me off now."

She felt Thomas start at her shoulders, gently rubbing the towel against her skin. He massaged her and lowered it down her back and around her butt cheeks. Tonya instinctively spread her legs a bit and he started at the top of her leg, bringing the towel right against her pussy. She looked down at her brother and smiled as he dried off one leg. He switched it the other but stopped when he noticed where she got hurt on her upper thigh.

"It's going to scar up."

"That's okay." Tonya replied looking in her brothers eyes. She watched him lean in and kiss the spot where she got hurt. Her heart fluttered a bit then he continued drying her off.

"As much as I love this....like how close we are getting...I think it's time we got dressed." Tonya said.

"Yeah you're right. We had our fun for today. After I'm dressed I'll clean up the bathroom."

"Thanks." Tonya said as she walked to her room. "And thanks for shaving my vagina!" She yelled loud enough so Thomas could hear.

"Anytime!" She heard her brother yell back.

She closed the door and dropped the towel. Her fingers instantly flew to her pussy. His touch still lingered and she desperately needed to get off. Leaning against the door, she used one hand to rub her clit and the other she reached around and felt her butt hole. She wished it was Thomas's strong hands touching her, but her fingers would have to do.

She never went near her butt unless it was to clean herself but something about Thomas not caring drove her wild. She didn't think she could do anal sex, but feeling his fingers back there sent electricity through her body.

Tonya made her way to her bed and got on her hands and knees. She took one hand and continued to rub her pussy, arching her back as she did.

"Fuck me Thomas." She whispered.

She moved her fingers from her clit and slid two inside of her pussy. She imagined it was Thomas fucking her from behind.

"harder." She whispered.

Suddenly she felt the familiar waves of orgasm and moaned into her pillow. This was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. She let her body drop down on the bed and caught her breath. She fell asleep without bothering to dress.

***

Again a few days went by without much incident. Tonya figured both of them were a little nervous to push their boundaries so they stuck to the swimming and movie routine. After a while though everything seemed to just be plain boring.

"I don't know how much longer I can take being in lock down." She said sitting upside down on the couch as her brother had done so long ago.

"I'm going to go swim." Thomas said, looking at his sister.

"We've been swimming for days." She frowned.

"I'm going skinny-dipping..."

Tonya rolled off the couch. "Never have I ever..." She started to say. She watched Thomas strip off his trunks and dive into the pool.

Tonya stood up slowly. She was still a bit dizzy from being upside down. She undid her jeans and slid them down her skinny legs. She took off her top and walked out to the pool in her bra and underwear.

***

Thomas watched his sister walk out towards him. Under the water his hand stroked his cock once or twice. He couldn't help it. The sight of her would drive most men wild.

"Not going to join me in the nude?" Thomas asked his sister.

"I don't know. I mean. I know we did more than swim. A shower is a lot more intimate. But if we keep doing this we are going to go down a path."

"I like the path we are on." Thomas said, studying his sisters face.

"What if we...end up taking things to far?"

"How much further could things go?"

"...sex. Which is why I'm nervous about doing all of this. I love you. More than a sister should."

"I love you too Tonya. If you're nervous about that..." Thomas started to say, "You have nothing to be worried about. We just won't do it. All we are doing..."

"Is having some fun. Yes I know. But you mistake me. I'm not nervous that we will have sex. I'm nervous that you *won't* want to have sex with me."

Thomas choked a bit on pool water. "You...you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes you stupid boy. I don't want to just have fun. I want to have fun, experience new things. Make love. All with the person I love."

Thomas swam to the edge of the pool and lifted himself out. He looked down at his sister and touched her cheeks. He picked her up and kissed her on the lips. He moved one hand under her butt and slightly lowered her until his hard cock was rubbing her panty covered pussy. Thomas felt his sister grind down on his cock and he squeezed her ass in return. Their tongues made their way into each others mouths.

"Let's go to my room." Tonya told him.

Thomas picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He closed the patio door behind them and made for his sisters room.

He walked through the opened door and set her down, running his hands up and down her body. He knelt down in front of her and pulled down her panties, exposing her shaved pussy. He stuck his tongue out and licked the entire length.

"Fuck that feels good." Tonya said grabbing on to her brother. "Let's get on the bed."

Thomas watched as Tonya laid down on her back. She spread her legs and motioned for him to come.

"I need your tongue again."

Thomas quickly kissed her right ankle and made his way to the back of her knee, kissing every inch of skin. He loved the way her body wiggled as he planted each kiss. When he reached her pussy he kissed the entire length before letting his tongue lick up and down.

"Right here. Use your tongue here." Tonya gave him instructions. Thomas had other ideas first. He stuck his tongue out and moved it in a circle around her anus, slowly bringing it closer to the center.

"OH YES." Tonya screamed out not realizing how amazing that felt.

Thomas repeated his actions a few more times before following his sisters instructions.

He licked her clit up and down back and forth and felt her hips buck every now and then. The smell of her pussy seemed to make his cock even harder, and he was already addicted to the taste. Daringly he stuck a finger right up to her hole.

"Stick it in. I use my fingers all the time." Thomas heard his sister say.

Thomas slowly pushed his middle finger inside of her tight virgin pussy. It seemed to swallow every bit. He wiggled it around and moved it in and out.

"Yes..right there. Lick my pussy big brother...your finger...go just a little deeper...hold it...."

Thomas tried to keep up with all the directions. He would have never guessed she was a virgin with the way she took charge in bed.

"Fuck...yess. Your tongue move it more..." She told him, rocking her pussy against his face.

"Just a bit more. I'm gonna cum brother. Make your little sister cum!"

Thomas moved his tongue faster and harder against her clit. He pumped his finger inside of her until he felt her shake.

"Oh..yess...right there. Right there right there! I'm coming! Hold it don't move. Fuck that was amazing. Can I suck your dick now?"

***

Thomas wanted to thank whatever got into his sister. He laid down and watched as she maneuvered near his erect cock. He sighed in relief as she wrapped her small hand around it and started to stroke. She seemed to be calculating her movements; almost in a scientific approach.

"Just relax...try not to think about it." Thomas encouraged. He stared at his sisters ass which was now facing him. "I swear as long as you don't use your teeth or pinch me it will feel amazing."

"Oh wow..." He exclaimed as his sisters tongue ran up the length of his erect dick. He felt her lips kiss his skin and her tongue swirl around the head. He placed a hand on her ass and gave it a squeeze.

"I don't know how this is supposed to fit in me. It's huge!"

Thomas laughed. He never thought of himself as huge, but he guessed to his sisters small size it would probably appear that way. Tonya shifted to her knees and placed her lips around his head. She started sucking gently while jerking him off with her hand.

"Keep doing that and I'll blow in your mouth." Thomas warned her.

She tried to take as much as she could and ended up gagging.

"You don't have to choke yourself to make me feel good babe." Thomas assured her. Tonya removed her mouth from his cock.

"Babe? I like the sound of that." She smiled and put her mouth back on his cock.

Thomas moaned again as his sister started to suck harder. He placed a hand on her back and started rubbing. He felt her hand start to move faster. Her tongue tickled the underside of his head and that drove him wild. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Babe...I'm close to cumming. If I blow now I won't be ready for the final act for a while."

Tonya stopped and frowned.

"Although. If I do blow now I'll probably be able to last longer."

She quickly went to work, licking up and down his shaft before sucking on the first few inches again. Thomas stretched his legs out and his hips raised up a bit. He felt his sister gag which caused some vibrations around his cock.

"Shit I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

He felt his sister push herself to the limits and take as much cock in her mouth as she could. He felt his balls unload a few big shots. Finally Tonya came up for air. Thomas watched her swallow his cum then wiped her mouth off.

Thomas pulled his sister on top of him and kissed her on the lips.

"Is that gross?" Tonya asked. "Kissing a girl after they just sucked your dick?"

Thomas thought for a few seconds. "I never really thought about it. I guess if it's with someone you love who gives a shit?"

The siblings embraced each other. Thomas loved having her body pressed up on top of his. He couldn't wait until he was ready to go again.

He started to feel sleepy but was interrupted.

"Hey! I'm not done with you yet." Tonya told him, kissing him again on the lips. "How'd I do?"

"You were amazing. If that's what I blowjob feels like I can't wait to be inside of you."

"I have a feeling it's going to hurt." Tonya said. She looked down at his soft cock and smiled. Actually right now it doesn't look all that big. I think this is the first time I've seen you without a boner."

"Give it time it will be big again. I have lube in my room. I use it to jerk off. That should help with the pain. I guess popping your cherry though won't feel too good."

"That's not what I'm worried about. I did that to myself on a bicycle seat. Hurt like a mother. Total accident. It's just your cock is so huge I think it's gonna split me in half."

"I'm only seven inches. Women birth babies way bigger. Let me up to get the lube." Thomas kissed his sister. "Grab a condom from the medicine cabinet...and by the way...how did I do licking your pussy?"

"It was amazing! A lot better than any fingers."

"Good. You taste good." Thomas said, leaving to go get the lube.

***

Tonya sprung out of bed and ran to the upstairs medicine cabinet. Their parents always kept condoms there because they said "We would rather you have them and not need them...than need them and not have them." If only they knew they were about to use them on each other.

She smiled at her brother as they met in the hall and gave him a hug. She felt his arms reach around her as she was lifted in the air. She was carried back into her room and put on the bed. This time it was Thomas who was on top.

Tonya put her hands on her brothers cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. She spread her legs so he could get in between them. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in close. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and felt his tongue tease her. She moved her hips up to grind on his body.

Tonya moaned as his mouth kissed and sucked on her neck. She could feel his lips move lower. His big hands covered her smaller breasts and slightly squeezed. She watched her brother place a nipple into his mouth and started sucking.

"Mmm." She moaned. She didn't know it was possible, but she swore her pussy felt even wetter.

Thomas's mouth found her other nipple and started sucking while his hand played and lightly pinched her other.

"Fuck that feels good." Tonya said, squeezing his hand that was pinching her nipple. Perhaps a little pain leads to pleasure, she thought to herself.

Suddenly she felt something brush against her leg.

"Can I put the condom on you?" She asked.

"Go for it."

Tonya sat up and carefully opened the wrapper. She checked to see which way it rolled down and placed it at the head of his now erect penis. She pinched the tip and started to roll it down. She struggled at first, but the condom finally obeyed. Once it was rolled down to the base she laid down again with her legs spread.