Quarantine Ch. 03

Story Info
brother and sister spy on mom and Aunt.
3.4k words
4.72
22.7k
46

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Since our first time, Z and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had to keep it on the downlow, but with adjoining bedrooms, all we had to do was wait till everyone was in bed and put some music on. It being a lockdown, neither of us had to get up early so we kind of shifted our sleep cycle from early morning to early afternoon. Nobody really cared, because mom and Aunt Corrie did their thing in the mornings and dad was gone on the truck most of the week and when he was home, he was all about mom. Z liked sleeping in my bed, so we had to be careful, but nobody really checked on us. Our plan was to say Z had a bad dream and came in for comfort and protection. Personal space was at a premium when everybody is together all the time. Alone time was understood.

I didn't mention to Z about Aunt Corrie watching us and Aunt Corrie would only flash me a smile. She did tell me early on that she would keep our secret, but I owed her a favor. Worked for me, she is really cool after all and I liked her a lot. She and mom hung out a lot together. They were always in moms bedroom at night watching TV and acting like schoolgirls on a sleepover. I thought it was cute and was glad they left Z and I alone to our own vices. Although I was a bit curious what they were doing in there. I think the voyeur in me got the best of me, because who doesn't want to peek in on a sleepover. I had visions of John Belushi on a ladder outside the sorority window. There always seemed to be a couple empty wine bottles in the trash the next morning. I must know what is going on so one morning while Z was asleep and the girls were out buying groceries, I didn't need to install a camera, I just hacked into moms laptop and could use its camera when ever I wanted.

One evening mom and Aunt Corrie started on the wine early and were having a good time watching some dating show and I texted Z, "You want to take a shower? I'll wash anything you want me to."

Z looked at her phone and stood up and told us all she was going to take a shower and go to bed. We all said our goodnights and she went upstairs. I gave it ten minutes and announced I was going to play video games and listen to some music.

Mom and Aunt Corrie were sitting on the couch and I got up and bent down to give mom a peck on the cheek.

Mom said, "goodnight, honey."

I stepped into the kitchen to grab something to drink for Z and i. Aunt Corrie followed me in saying she was going to get another bottle of wine. She came up behind me and whispered, "I don't get a kiss goodnight?"

Before I could react, she was standing there with her robe open displaying a very sheer nightie with hard nipples staring a me. With one hand she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips to hers. Her other hand took my hand and put it on one of her tits. She snaked her tongue into my mouth kissing me and then pushed me away and said, "Night big boy." Took a bottle of wine, tied her robe and went back to mom.

What the fuck, I thought, my cock immediately filling with blood, making a noticeable bulge in my pants. I left the kitchen being sure to walk behind the couch so mom wouldn't notice. Aunt Corrie was watching me, staring at my cramped cock as I moved to the stairs. Once more I said, "Goodnight."

They both as if they were in the glee club sang out their goodnights and I was gone. As I entered my room, I heard the shower come on. I stripped off my clothes and went to my sister. Z still had her robe on and laughed at me when she saw me standing there with a hardon.

"Easy big brother, we have all night."

I said Aunt Corrie just came on to me."

"What? No way."

I told Z exactly what happened and she stood there in silence for a minute and then said, "What the fuck?"

"Exactly." I said.

Z smiled, took her robe off and hung it on my erect cock like a door hook and stepped into the tub letting the shower spray take her body. I laughed and hung up her robe and joined her, pulling her to me. I held her for a moment when she pushed me back giggling, reached down and spread her pussy lips with two fingers and began to spray piss on my dick and belly. I stood there in shock, watching her yellow fluid splash off my body, run down my legs into the water and find its way down the drain and then it was over. Z then stepped up to me and whispered in my ear, "Now me,"

She moved to the back of the tub, out of the spray of the shower, got down on her knees, sitting on her heels and said, "I want to feel you spray all over my body." I looked at her and she said, "Do it."

What baby wants, baby gets and I took my deflating cock in my hand and pointed it at her. She looked at me and whimpered, "Cover me with it, my face, my chest, everywhere." With that I let go a stream, hitting her between tits, swaying it back and fourth over them. She sank a hand to her crotch and stated working her clit. I moved the stream up to her neck watching is splash off of her when she moved her face right into the flow. With her free hand she washed my piss all over her face. I could see her shudder as she worked her clit and came as my bladder ran dry. She sat there letting her orgasm fade, then looked at me, stood up and embraced me, putting her lips to mine a pushing us under the shower stream, washing away all evidence. She looked up at me and said, "If you still want me, you are going to know everything about me and I will do anything you want me to do. I am truly yours."

I kissed her and said, "I draw the line at shit play."

She laughed and replied, "I'm not a freak, well, not a complete freak." We laughed and held each other.

For the next half hour or so we washed each others bodies. I love watching the suds wash down her body. We played touchy feely, but were saving the good stuff for the bed. More room, easier access to everything. When Zoe was washing my back, she did run a hand down to my ass and snuck a finger into my rectum.

"Hello!" was my shocking response. She laughed then told me to go dry off while she finished up. She then forbade me to put on any clothes. She wanted me naked when she came to me. I told her, "Works for me." and I kissed her, sucking on her tongue before I left.

I went to my computer and pulled up moms laptop, but her bedroom was dark. I could hear Z turn on the hair dryer and went back in to brush my teeth while she dried her lovely locks. I watched her naked form in the mirror while I scrubbed my teeth. I will never tire of looking at her. I can never find a flaw. She is so smooth and perfect.

Laying, naked on my bed, I watched as Z stepped into the room and standing there naked, reached up, lifting her breast up and said, "What do you want me to do first Lover?"

I was about to say something when we both heard giggling coming from the laptop. We both turned to look and it was mom and Aunt Corrie in moms room. Aunt Corrie was sitting right in front of moms laptop and we watched as she logged into a cam girl site and then adjusted the laptop so that the camera had full view of the bed. We both were standing there watching, when Z said, "What are we watching?"

I got up, moved Z to my bed, put my laptop on my computer chair and moved over to my bed so we could watch. Again, Z said, "What are we watching."

I said, "Moms bedroom live." Wasn't sure how Zoe was going to take it, but the cat was out of the bag. I crawled onto the bed, got behind Z and sat with my legs on either side of her and put my are around here rubbing her belly and caressing her tits. Z leaned back into my chest and continued to watch, not saying a word.

Aunt Corrie got up from the laptop and walked over to mom and stepped behind her. Mom was still wearing the white t-shirt and white short shorts she had been wearing down stairs. Aunt Corrie put her arms around mom, reached up and took moms tits into her hands, squeezing them. I slipped a hand down to Z's pussy and could feel her getting wet. She still had not said a word. Aunt Corrie lowered her hands down to the bottom of moms t-shirt and pulled it up and over moms head revealing mom in her bra. Again Aunt Corrie's hands went to moms tits, cupping them, pushing them together, forming a huge cleavage. She started to pinch at moms nipples through her bra. My finger found Zoe's clit and she gasped, spreading her legs and pushing back into me.

Aunt Corrie reached back around and unsnapped moms bra and let it fall to the floor showing moms ample breasts, her nipples hard. Mom just stood there, letting her sister take control of her. Aunt Corrie dropped down behind mom reaching for the button to mom shorts. Getting it undone, she pulled the zipper down and slid her shorts down moms long legs and let her step out of them, leaving mom in nothing but her white panties with a very noticeable wet spot between her legs.

Aunt Corrie reached for moms crotch and through the cotton panties touched moms clit and gave it a few rubs as moms head went back letting out a strong moan.

Z moaned with her as I played with her smooth pussy and she spread her legs open some more. Moving to the side of Z I put some pillows at her back so that she could continue to watch the computer screen, not saying a word. I got on my knees in front of her and with her sitting on the edge of the bed, I had access to her wet pussy.

Back on the screen, Aunt Corrie pulled down moms panties from behind, then bent her over the bed, mom putting a hand on the bed to support herself. Aunt Corrie took moms ass cheeks and spread them open and stuck her tongue right up moms asshole, causing mom to let out a scream, at the same time i took Z's clit and sucked it into my mouth causing her to scream along with mom. Aunt Corrie continued licking moms asshole deep, her face pushed into moms ass cheeks, reaching up with her hand, she slid two fingers into moms clean shaven, wet gash, forcing another scream from my now naked mother.

Z pulled my face into her wet pussy as she couldn't look away from the screen. I slid a finger into her as I sucked on her hardening pink clit and she again screamed in unison with her mother, releasing a flood of juice onto my finger.

Z push my head back, looking into my eyes and said, "Please eat my ass." I smiled and we both jumped up, Z getting on her hands and knees on the bed facing the laptop and I getting behind her. I spread her ass open looking into her asshole that was already wet from her dripping juices, I swear it winked at me. As I heard mom give out another scream I drove my tongue into my sisters ass which forced Z to let out her own scream.

I looked up to see both mom and Zoe on the bed with their ass up in the air, their heads down on the mattress and their partners behind them, licking and diddling their assholes. Aunt Corrie now had both her index fingers in moms ass, pulling her little brown orifice apart, trying to let her sphincter relax and except its fate. I pushed a finger into Z's ass and she pushed back trying to take it all in. I worked on her till I could feel no resistance on my finger. Pulling it out I shoved my tongue back in then pulled back and spit into her asshole. I looked at Z watching her mother being serviced and she had a look on her face that was excited, fearful and pleasurable all at the same time. I slid two fingers into her ass and she sucked them right in. I could feel her doing her best to relax her hole. After a bit I tried to work a third finger in, but was still a bit to tight and I didn't want to hurt her.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a jar a petroleum jelly and with a finger applied some into her asshole. Sufficiently lubed, I tried the tree fingers and with a slow push they invaded my sisters ass causing her to moan loudly. I was enjoying playing with my sister when she said. "Bobby, look."

Looking at the screen, Aunt Corrie was on her knees behind my moms upturned ass and was strapping on what appeared to be about a seven inch pink dildo, buckling the little straps on her hips. Zoe turned her head, looking at me and said, "Bobby, when Auntie Corrie enters moms ass, I want you fuck mine." I didn't even ask her if she was sure. I just got up being her and started rubbing my throbbing cock between her ass cheeks. Z reached back and slid two of her fingers into her pussy using her thumb to rub her clit.

I watched as Aunt Corrie stepped in front of mom, took her by her hair and pushed that dildo into mom mouth, saying, "Get it wet, bitch."

I jumped up and came around to Z's face, grabbed her hair, stuck my cock in her mouth and whispered, "Get it wet, bitch." Z worked her fingers faster in her cunt and began coating my cock with her saliva. I took my cue from Aunt Corrie, when she moved back behind mom, I did the same to Z. I watched as that pink dildo was placed at the entrance to moms asshole and I put my cock to Z's ass as she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart like she was watching mom do. As Aunt Corrie started to push into mom, I started to push into Z. Both woman were moaning as they remained still. I pushed slow, but steady and watched as my sisters asshole spread open, the head of my cock slipped in. Z was very still, but didn't pull away. I looked up and saw that pink dildo slide about half way into my mothers ass as she let out a scream of pain and pleasure. With just the head of my cock inside Z, I pushed in, feeling Zoe's ass open for me. I went slow until about half my cock slid in, when Z put a hand back to my hip and held me from going farther, never taking her eyes off her mother. I remained still and put another dab of slick jelly around my cock and Z's opening.

I watched as Aunt Corrie pushed that dildo into my mother as far as it would go, Corrie's pelvis pushed against my moms ass cheeks. Zoe grabbed my hip and pulled me into her as she pushed back into me, taking my whole cock into her ass, letting out a cry as she did. I remained very still, letting her adjust to the invasion as her hand worked her pussy and my balls. Aunt Corrie started moving her rubber member in and out of moms ass, mom showing nothing but bliss on her face as the pings from people donating to moms cam girl site was almost nonstop.

Z said. "I can feel your cock with my fingers."

My cock could feel her sliding in and out of her gapping hole and I started to move. pulling out about half way and then back in as I heard Z grunting like an animal. I was in heaven and doing everything I could think of to hold back. I didn't want to stay in her to long so has not to hurt her and just followed her lead. Z started to push back as I was pushing into her. I could see Aunt Corrie fucking my mom full bore. In and out that dildo went, my mom screaming now, her hips fucking back into Aunt Corrie, as her own hand now three fingers working in and out of her pussy.

Z looked back at me, her eyes glazed over and screamed, "Fuck my ass, brother." That's all I needed and I pulled all the way out looking a my sisters gaping asshole and then shoved back in to the hilt. She started grunting to my thrust as I slapped my balls against her backside over and over. I could feel Zoe's fingers rubbing the underside of my erection as I plowed into her. I was not going to last much longer, when I heard Z start a low continuous moan, getting loader and louder. Her ass then tightened down on my cock and she screamed, "fill my ass with your cum. Do it now, fill me up."

That's all it took, I could feel her body convulsing and sounds of pleasure coming out of her mouth when I unleashed a fountain of cum into her ass. I pumped into her over and over, filling her as she cried out, "I'm cuming!" It was all I could do to hang on to her hips as they waves of pleasure washed over both of us.

Finally, our energy spent, we collapsed on the bed. I was laying on top of Z and could feel her breathing. I could feel the sweat on our bodies. Sadly, I rolled off my beautiful sister and my cock slipped out of her, i heard her moan. She quickly rose up, turned around and sucked my dick into her mouth, letting her tongue bathe my semihard cock. I twitched as she cleaned me. I looked up to Z;s ass and watched as a steady stream of my gooey, white cum oozed out of her ass. I watched as her rectum was closing one heart beat at a time. My cum ran down and across her pussy, then down her inner thigh.

When Z was done driving me crazy with her tongue bath, she crawled up and into my arms and said, "Thank you Master, that was amazing. Now I have had your seed in every entrance I have. I know now, you can fuck me anywhere, anytime it pleases you Master."

That was new. Master? I could get used to that. As we lay there in each others arms, I looked over at the Laptop and could see mom laying naked, face down on her bed, unmoving. Didn't see Aunt Corrie. Then my bedroom door opened and Z and I both looked as Aunt Corrie stuck her head in and said, "You guys are to loud." She then shut the door. A few seconds later, we could see her back in moms room. She crawled into bed with mom, pulled up the covers and shut off the lights. Zoe looked at me for some kind of answer and I just shrugged and said, "Don't worry, Aunt Corrie's cool. We'll worry about it tomorrow." I pulled up the blankets coving us and held Zoe until I fell asleep. My last thought was, Master?

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers