Quarantine Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and sister.
2.6k words
4.6
12.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Bobby Continues:

I awoke with the sunlight streaming through the window, bathing Z and I, in its life-giving warmth. Zoe's naked back was pressed up against me as I listened to her soft, unobstructed breathing. Even with her blond hair strewn about our pillows and the cutest stream of drool seeping out the corners of her lips, she was beautiful. I know with us all be quarantined our relationships are all over the place, I prayed that her feelings toward me would only deepen. I knew though with her age and opportunities before her, she may be swept off her feet by someone in her future. As for now, I'm going to live one day at a time and enjoy her every second, for today she is mine. Not wanting to waken her, I carefully raised my arm from the hug holding her close to me and slid out of bed, coving her, but not before I gazed upon her sleeping form.

Walking into the bathroom, still naked I took my morning piss and washed my face and cock, thinking about the night before I started to harden, but the cold water dampened that growth. Considering Aunt Corrie, twice now she had seen Z and I sharing ourselves with each other. I knew she didn't have a problem with the fact that we were siblings, one, because she was masturbating the first time, she watched us and two, I think last night she knew what we were up to and was trying to warn us to not give ourselves away with our sounds of pleasure. Plus, the fact that she pushed my hand onto her firm titties as she stuck her tongue in my mouth and she fucked my mom's ass last night. Yea, I think were okay for now. I'm interested how Zoe is going react to the whole affair. It's going to be an interesting day.

After brushing my hair and putting on a pair of gym shorts and a pocket tee, I went out through Zoe's room so as not to wake her and headed downstairs. Glancing at the clock next to Z's bed, I saw it was only 9:15 A.M., earlier than I thought. Mom and her sister were sitting at the kitchen table having their breakfast and coffee. Mom had her robe on that reached the floor when she was standing and Aunt Corrie's robe was a bit shorter, stopping about mid-thigh. With nobody having any appointments or places to be, we just sat around the table shooting the shit. Mom inquired about our plans for the day, and I said I needed to do some yard work and would probably do that. Aunt Corrie talked about having nothing to do and was just going to stay in her robe all day and read or watch the tube. Mom said she had no plans and may just do the same as her sister and goof off all day. She did complain about a sore back and shoulders, which Aunt Corrie suggested that she could give her a massage later. Mom said she would consider it.

Zoe strolled into the kitchen, wearing just my t-shirt that came down to her thighs and gently sat down with us, trailing her finger across my back as she passed, sending a shiver up my back. When she sat, she just said, "Coffee."

I got up saying, "I'll get it, I need one too."

Mom asked it she was alright, and Zoe said, looking at me, "I'm a little soar this morning, I think I slept wrong." Then smiled at me.

I caught Aunt Corrie smiling as she put her lips to her coffee cup looking up at me as well. We all chatted for a bit and then mom excused herself saying she was going to shower. There was a bit of silence between the three of us until Aunt Corrie said, "Bobby, give me your t-shirt."

I looked at her and said, "Why?"

She stood up, untied her robe and let if fall off her shoulders onto the floor exposing her naked body.

Z about chocked on her coffee and said, "Aunt Corrie!"

I'll I could do was check her out. This family has been blessed with great athletic bodies and I'm not sure if any of us grows pubic hair because other than the five o'clock shadow I watched Z shave off the other night, everyone was hairless, including myself. Aunt Corrie was stunning. Her tits are a tad smaller than moms, but she was shorter than mom and they were perfect for her shape. I saw Zoe checking her out and when Z saw me looking at her, she backhanded my arm and said, "What are you looking at? Give her your shirt."

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a wad."

Aunt Corrie stepped over to Z and reached right down under the tee that she was wearing, putting a finger right on Zoe's slit and ran it up to her clit, causing Z to about jump right out of her chair.

"That's what I thought no panties." she whispered as she put her finger up to her nose, sniffing and then tasting her finger. "Mmm, young." She looked at us both and said, "You both owe me a favor and will do as I ask, when I ask it."

I pulled off my shirt and tossed to her saying, "Why? We know about you and mom and what you did to her last night."

Aunt Corrie retorted, "Yes, but your mom doesn't know about you two. Not only have I caught you in bed together a couple of times, I caught you, young lady giving you brother a blowjob in the garage and you, young man had your sister bent over the lawn mower in the shed, sliding that big cock of yours into her vagina." She then stuck two fingers into her pussy and then put those two fingers right into Zoe's mouth and looked her in the eyes and said, "Do you like girls yet?" She took her hand back and put on my shirt and then reached down and grabbed her robe off the floor and put it back on, tying the belt below her breasts.

I looked at Zoe, blushing and tasting Aunt Corrie's offering. Then said, "My girlfriend and I played a little touchy feely and practiced kissing once when she slept over, but that's it."

Aunt Corrie put her breakfast plate in the sink and poured herself another cup of coffee, then stepped back over to Z, bent down and kissed her right on the lips darting her tongue into Zoe's mouth, taking her free hand and cupping one of Z's tits, causing her nipple to stiffen in her palm. Then pulling back without a word and stepped to me doing the same thing, only her hand found my now hard cock in my shorts and gave a good feel. She then raised up, looked a Z and said, "You got some work to do." Gesturing to me. Z blushed again. As Aunt Corrie walked out of the kitchen, she said, "You will both do what I say, when I say." and disappeared up stairs, flashing us her ass as she ascended to the second floor of the house. I could hear her giggling.

Zoe started to say, "What the fuck," but I put my tongue in mouth mid-sentence enjoying her lips on mine.

After a lingering kiss, I backed off and said, "I wanted to do that when you walked in. Are you okay?"

"Like I said, my ass is a little sore, but it's a good soar. I loved you cock in my ass last night; I came so hard I almost passed out. Are you okay?"

"Baby, I'm not only alright, but I am also as happy as I have ever been and what did you mean by Master?"

She looked in my eyes and said, "I am your submissive. I will do anything you ask me, anywhere, anytime. Master." I stood to put my coffee cup in the sink, and she said, "I can see your penis is hard." With that, still sitting, she pulled my shorts down, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her, taking my cock into her mouth. The coffee she was drinking made her mouth hot and I could feel it as she pressed me to the back of her throat.

"Oh, Z." I moaned outload as she began to move me in and out of her mouth. When she would pull me out but the head, I could feel her tongue working the underside of my cock just behind the helmet, sending pleasure up my spine. She continued sucking my hardness in and out of her mouth until I said I had to sit down before I fell. Without missing a stroke, she slid out of her chair as I sat down and, on her knees, continued bobbing her head up and down wrapping her hand around my shaft.

She looked up at me and said, "I want to feel your hot cum sliding down my throat. I want to know that my master's seed is in my belly. I want you to fuck my face until you unload in my mouth." Then took me all the way into her mouth, pushing past her gag reflex and held me there until she had to breath.

"Zoe, I'm going to cum!" I grabbed her head with both hands and pumped my cock into her mouth and stared to release stream after stream until I heard her cough and gag. I released her head, but she didn't stop moving up and down my shaft until there was nothing left to give her. I could feel the suction of her mouth as she was making sure she had milked every drop of my cum. She then stood, then sat in my lap facing me and put her lips to mine. She ran her tongue into my mouth and let my cum flow into my mouth as we kissed. I had tasted myself before, but this was exciting. She then pulled my head down and let it run back into her mouth and I could feel her swallow. Our lips parted and she licked my mouth and chin, making sure she cleaned every drop and then tilted her head back and swallowed. I could feel her pushing her pussy onto my softening shaft, I could feel the slickness of her lips as she let out a soft moan.

"Master" she said, "Did I please you?"

"Oh, my beautiful winch, you were amazing."

She smiled, kissed me and then stood up saying, "I'm going to do these dishes. Go make yourself comfortable." Then her lip to my ear she whispered, "Anything, anywhere, anytime." Then left my lap to clean up the morning dishes.

I just sat there and watched her rinse the dishes and cups, put them in the dish washer. I watched as her bubble butt swayed back and forth in my t-shirt and when she bent over the dishwasher, the shirt rose, giving me of shot of her ass and pussy. Fuck she is beautiful.

She finished, turned and said, "Wanna go upstairs?"

"Not without a kiss."

She walked over and brought her face down to mine and put her lips to mine. Very soft, very passionate and slid her tongue into me. I moved my hand under her shirt and slid one finger into her wet gash. She moaned into my mouth, holding the kiss as out tongues battled. I pulled my hand back and broke our kiss and said in a authoritative tone, "Taste yourself."

She took my hand and brought to her mouth, slid my finger in her mouth and began to run her tongue over it, sucking it. She pulled my finger out and continued to run her tongue up and down my finger, never taking her eyes off mine, then said, "Yes Master."

I stood and picked her up into my arms and carried her upstairs. As we passed our parents room, the door was ajar and Z said, "Wait."

She had me put her down and she stuck her head in and then said, "No one in there." She then opened the door and we could hear the shower running in the master bath. Mom always closed that door when she showered to keep the heat and steam in. We both tiptoed to the bathroom door and with Z in front of me and I looking over her head we spied. Looking into the wall mirror, you can see into the shower. It's a walk-in with no door, kind of like a gym shower. We could see mom kissing Aunt Corrie, rubbing soap on her tits. I looked down at Z and she was transfixed on the scene. Mom dropped her hand down across Aunt Corrie's wet belly and down to her snatch allowing two fingers to find her clit and start running circles around it. Aunt Corrie's head went back and she moaned out load. I could her Z let out a small moan herself. I dropped to the floor, took one of Z's ankles and moved it, causing her stance to open. I turned and put my head back, moving between her legs and looked up into her moist vulva. I raised up an put my tongue between her wet lips. Z raised her hand to her mouth to stifle her moan. I moved my tongue up finding her clit and sucked into my mouth. She covered a louder moan, but her legs betrayed her and she toppled over me causing us both to fall to the bedroom floor, he arm hitting the dresser on the way down causing a noticeable thud.

We lay there not moving when we heard the shower go silent and moms voice, "Hello?"

We both, on our hands and knees crawled quickly out of the bedroom. Z in front of me, her shirt was around her waist giving a great shot of her asshole as we snuck out of the room closing the door behind us. We then hurried to our respective bedrooms and closed our doors. I sat at my computer desk, firing up a game. I could hear Zoe giggling from her room.

Not 20 seconds later, mom knocked on my door.

"Come in."

Mom stepped in, wrapped in a towel, her hair tied up and said, "Did you hear anything?"

"Like what?"

She continued, "I thought I heard a bang."

I stood up and said, "What kind of bang? Do you think somebody is in the house?" moving passed her into the hall.

"No, no, I don't think so. I just thought something fell over."

Zoe came into my room through the bathroom and saw mom standing there and asked, "What's up?"

I came back into my room and said, "Mom thought she heard a bang, did you drop or knock something over?"

Z replied, "No, I was just texting my girlfriend."

I inquired, "Did you ask Aunt Corrie?"

"No, she in my room with me. It was probably just the wind, It's raining outside."

I looked out my window and said, "I guess no yard work today." Glancing at Z. "I'll have to find someone... er, I mean something else to do."

Z smiled and went back to her room.

Mom said, "Oh well, I'll be in my room if you need anything." then turned and said, "You want this open or closed?

"Closed, thank you."

And with that she was gone.

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers