All Comments on 'Quarantine Stories Ch. 03'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 4 years ago

"Well, unlike those men, where you probably had to lie about how fantastic they were, I can honestly say you were amazing."

This mindset is so bad - lets say it's good so there are no chance of improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Looking forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sumner's transformation

Lacey will put Sumner hard to work in properly pleasurizing her and will domesticate her into becoming a submissive housewife who will do all the work in washing clothes, shopping for food and keeping the house clean plus will draw in one of her female friends in need of a discipline program to cleanse her of her hatred for lesbians by turning her into one

fitntrimfitntrimabout 4 years ago
wonderful story!

Love this love story. I hope they try some domme/sub but thats ok if not! I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huh?

"Lacey got Summer completely on Summer on her back. She began kissing her Summer's lips..."

Actually, that whole paragraph, really: We already know their names, you don't keep repeating them.

"Lacey got Summer completely on Summer on her back and got on top of her. She began kissing her Summer's lips and gently began kissing down her neck to her breasts. She began sucking on Summer's tits, playing with her nipples. She then began to Kissing down Summer's abdomen until she got her head between Summer's legs. Summer opened her legs wide for her; Lacey gripped her hands firmly on Summer's hips as she began to go down on Summer."

That's one of the worst put-together paragraph's I've ever encountered - and I teach university English!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES